• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ashroomed

ashroomed

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 06:52 AM

Hi all, enjoying reading all the posts and glad there are some other new folks in this forum as well as me.

Got this mono running at the moment, thinking of introducing it to fruiting conditions later today. Thinking 12/12 6500k led, flip the lid, mist and fan 2x per day at 76f, hopefully that kicks it into developing some pins and away we go. Any thoughts on this?

Much appreciated.

If I have posted this in the wrong place, please tell me and I will make sure I sort it out for next time.

Thanks all for your help,

Yeeeehaaaaw

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_5339.jpg

#2 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,948 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2020 - 10:10 AM

It's really hard to tell for sure but it looks like you might have some knots starting to form. Don't mess with them at this point beyond continuing to mist.

Keep the humidity high at this stage; pins like to form at 90+% rH and then mature best at around 85%.

• wharfrat and ashroomed like this

#3 Choices

Choices

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:32 PM

A watched pot, never boils.... I say that only because I’m on my 3 go round and I now have a minute sense of confidence and I literally said this afternoon whilst inoculating some grain bags. I remember checking like 4-15 x’s a day and now I check only 5x’s a day. Hahaha. Good luck brotha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • wharfrat and ashroomed like this

#4 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,487 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:49 PM

keep an eye on those small/tiny bright white spots, you will either see pins form there or might even be mold.. swending good vibes for pins :meditate:  

#5 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,487 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:51 PM

If I have posted this in the wrong place, please tell me and I will make sure I sort it out for next time.

Thanks all for your help,

Yeeeehaaaaw

yes, you are a free member now.. i'm gonna throw this thread in the magic mushroom form.. you will get more views over there. you are allowed to post freely

• ashroomed likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!