Two weeks ago my gf, her brother and me decided to drink some mushroom tea, they've never tried shrooms and the only time I tried them was in a chocolate I made (w 3gr. dried mush.) with a friend and altough it was an amaizing trip I had this nausea all the time and felt realy sick most of the trip. After some googling around this, I decided to make some tea, 3 cups with 3grams of dried mushrooms each. And it did nothing.
This is exactly what I did.
1) we had a light dinner at around 10pm, it was a perfect summer night
2) boil water
2) put the water with 2 tea bags in a Stanley bottle
3) went to the beach (5 minutes walk)
4) put in each of the cups the mushrooms, and pour the tea from the bottle
5) waited 20 minutes, and we drank the teas they were almost cold (I also eat some of the mushrooms just to feel the taste)
We waited and in about 15 minutes i started to feel lightheaded so I thought "ok this is going perfect" but that was the only thing I felt, my gf said that she was seeing the stars a bit closer, her brother the same as me. We waited 1 hr and nothing, 30 more minutes and nothing, we had some beers and went back home.
Maybe the fact that this was January 3rd, and on the night of December 31 (3 days earlier) we droped some acid and because of the cross tolerance, but it was just a little, my gf 1/4 tab, her brother and me 1/2 tab.
Maybe the mushrooms are "old"? I harvested them in April, they are stored in a vacuum sealed bag....
A friend told me that the hot tea breaks the psylocibin but I've already googled that and i know it's not the case, but he's convinced on that....