#1 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,987 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2020 - 08:06 PM

This is a forum stomper (girl scout cookie forum pheno x sour stomper). It's about 5 days from coming down, waiting to get it where I like in the scope, it needs to go a little more amber. This is only 67 or 68 days from seed lol. In the next few months I'll be posting a lot about high ppvd cultivation and both photo and auto growing. I have a whole new setup with really intense high ppvd lights and trying to dial some stuff in before posting full grows. This was also my first run ever with autos, wanted to see where things are at with my own eyes. I am actually super impressed with how far they have come. Wanted to share some pics of the  flowers, the colors and resin production is amazing and this is honestly the worst case scenario. I battled the first month trying to get par levels right, autos cant handle the same par levels as photos and what I am used too and I'm trying to dial that in. These took an absolute beating and were so stressed 2/3 of their life. 
20200114_213110.jpg

Edited by dpwishy, 15 January 2020 - 08:18 PM.

• -=Zeus=-, Coopdog, Skywatcher and 4 others like this

#2 -=Zeus=-

-=Zeus=-

-= In The Flow =-

• OG VIP
  • 2,019 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2020 - 09:06 PM

These took an absolute beating and were so stressed 2/3 of their life. 
 &&0){for(var>
)throw>

I can relate! But seriously, that looks delicious.  Well done good sir.

• dpwishy likes this

#3 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 8,293 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2020 - 09:26 PM

That's quite a beauty !

The picture should be bigger to really be appreciated. I changed the orientation for you...

Good to see you around old friend.

post-126525-0-12519400-1579141496.jpg

dp color.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 15 January 2020 - 09:27 PM.

• dpwishy, Rhyno, -=Zeus=- and 3 others like this

#4 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• OG VIP
  • 705 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 January 2020 - 04:31 PM

That sure is beautiful! I've got some Sour Livers from Mephisto that I'm growing out right now to make some feminized seeds with. Maybe we can convince a few people around here that autos are worthwhile and even very valuable in certain situations. And i don't grow autos exclusively or even primarily. They're just another tool in the shed, ya feel me?

#5 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,987 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 January 2020 - 03:02 PM

Maybe we can convince a few people around here that autos are worthwhile

Independent lab report  of their Creme de la chem

cdlc.jpg

Their double grape has tested at 28% also, these are kids growing in legal states and sending their stuff in to get tested independently. This isnt mephisto claiming this

The forum stomper I showed above, I know kids who are pressing 7g's at a time and getting 2 g rosin in return. These are epic numbers. People like to mock shit they have no idea about instead of trying it themselves. I stopped listening to the haters long ago, the reason I looked back into autoflowers in the past year is how much hate they get. I like to go against the grain, you normally find stuff people are missing.

I harvest 2 forum stompers and one chemdoggin today. 2 chemdoggin, 3 walter whites and 1 forum stomper in 5 more days. 1 walter white and 3 sour orange diesel kushes in 12 days. It was my first grow under led and they took a beating trying to dial in the par right, i expect to get half of what I really should have, but ill have some idea of returns soon. The actual flowers are really impressive, quality is not lacking in any bit. If i showed you cured jared flower, you would NEVER EVER think it was an auto flower. Its legit top shelf flower.

Its on to the next 4 strains, i'm cycling through the mephistos catalog weeding out what strains I want to grow in rotation. I have 3 double grapes and 3 sour stompers in seed starters to replace whats coming down. The other half of the tent (in 10 days or so) is going to be hazes, 3 Super orange haze and 3 hubbabubba smellascope haze.

Edited by dpwishy, 19 January 2020 - 03:11 PM.

• Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#6 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,462 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 January 2020 - 03:27 PM

Those look damn nice! I went through a dozen autoflower strains back in the day that Gypsy Nirvana sent me. None of them bad but only a few of them really nice like that one. There was always 1-2 out of each batch that tasted a little hempy, but back in the day that was expected from autoflowers. I imagine the breeding is coming along nicely by now. The wife just picked up something called Wedding Cake and Dutch Berry at the dispensary, both of them at 28% and very nice! My buddy just picked up something called Alien something up in Snohomish that was 37%!!!! That is a good 8% more than anything I have ever seen tested. It just gets better and better it seems. 

• Skywatcher likes this

#7 Rhyno

Rhyno

1%

• OG VIP
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 12:46 PM

Nice!

#8 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,987 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 January 2020 - 11:13 AM

I harvest 2 forum stompers and one chemdoggin today. 2 chemdoggin, 3 walter whites and 1 forum stomper in 5 more days. 1 walter white and 3 sour orange diesel kushes in 12 days. It was my first grow under led and they took a beating trying to dial in the par right, i expect to get half of what I really should have, but ill have some idea of returns soon. 

6 came down, dried and are curing. The yield for 6 plants was just shy of a pound. My goal was a gram per watt/per light and im running two 680 watt (at wall) led. I think the other 8 ounces per light is completely doable once my lights are dialed in and stress mitigated. These really took a beating most of their life and still got a lbs off of 6 plants in 75 days. So i expect 2 lbs this run between both lights in my tent in a total of 80 days. I expect to bring this up to a gram a watt and get 3 lbs in this 5x9 every 65-80 days(depending on strain). The flower, not even cured, is hands down stronger than whats around now  in my local circle of growers and i live in a legal state. I am super super impressed. 

Edited by dpwishy, 25 January 2020 - 11:16 AM.

• Rhyno and Skywatcher like this

#9 Rhyno

Rhyno

1%

• OG VIP
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 12:53 PM

Always a pleasure seeing what you are up to!  Great job and thanks for sharing.  One of the two reasons I've started growing again is for the reason you stated above, "is hands down stronger than whats around now  in my local circle of growers".  I cant seem to ever find any smoke around my area that even comes close to what I can grow.  Plus it always has a much sweeter taste when it's something you have grown.  Keep reaching for the +gram per watt outcome! 

#10 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,987 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 February 2020 - 07:02 PM

Here is the walter white, this is around 80 days or so from seed. Looking around 3-4 ounces a plant. There were three of these, all of a similar structure and pheno. I take down some Soul Orange Diesel Kush next tonight. I really liked the walter whites smell profile, very terpy. Its definitely going to be one I keep in rotation from their catalog. Actually all three so far have been fire. The chemdoggin and forum stomper have been curing for a couple weeks and the nose is really starting to be loud on each.

Please excuse the light burn, they got hit pretty hard when I first got my LED's and was trying to figure out the correct dli they could handle. I am going to write up a couple threads in the next few weeks. One being an autoflower 101 type thing and the second being a thread on DLI (daily light integral). Explaining par, dli, micromoles, what they are, how the use them, and how to dial them in for cannabis. Especially pertaining to led and high ppfd cultivation. 

20200204_140030.jpg

Edited by dpwishy, 04 February 2020 - 07:09 PM.

• Skywatcher and wharfrat like this

#11 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 8,293 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 February 2020 - 07:27 PM

Wow !!!

That bud is an icicle..................

• dpwishy likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!