• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KunLong

KunLong

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 01:41 PM

Wow I couldn't do anything and i can NEVER get the captcha, probably because I have to use a phone?

I did get it figured out tho! If this posts.....

I did notice that it had been since 2016 and I thought "life was a disappointments hell that long??" and there's only a chance of it looking better now, which I should know by the end of the month? Hoping all good things and praying we can have an upturn.
Trying to scrub together moving $$ now, up to alamogordo, delay finding the 600-800 place that allows the pets fast enough and clock ticking costs extra truck and storage money trying to get this place closed out in peace on time.

My renters are gone and all the final is on me and i have to get extra help.

But - like I said, it's all in the hope of an upclik for us and I can hardly wait until it is all finished and I can just stop for a couple days.

There's another thing I am hoping to get in on and it's part of why I was checking in here. So I just cross my fingers on that for now.

The good to tell is hopefully before us and all prayers are appreciated. I will try to post more but I come FOR the minds.....but will watch for opportunities

Now, I am un'espired

#2 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 543 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 January 2020 - 04:50 PM

Best wishes :)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!