• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Turtlegirl

Turtlegirl

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 149 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 09:10 AM

It is so good to be back on here.  Life has been a little crazy since July 4th weekend.  People have been in and out of the house since then.  I've had no real time to grow anything.  Last year was my first year of growing.  I tried Golden Teachers and did fairly well.  This time I have decided to make my own jars.  I still purchased my spores because I am not ready to start doing prints yet.  I did my inoculation yesterday and can't wait until I see how it goes.  This time I am trying Ecuadorian.  Hopefully everything turns out well.  Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone and I look forward to hearing the sage advice I get from this site.

• onediadem, roc, PJammer24 and 6 others like this

#2 Nicked

Nicked

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 223 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2020 - 04:10 PM

It is so good to be back on here. Life has been a little crazy since July 4th weekend. People have been in and out of the house since then. I've had no real time to grow anything. Last year was my first year of growing. I tried Golden Teachers and did fairly well. This time I have decided to make my own jars. I still purchased my spores because I am not ready to start doing prints yet. I did my inoculation yesterday and can't wait until I see how it goes. This time I am trying Ecuadorian. Hopefully everything turns out well. Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone and I look forward to hearing the sage advice I get from this site.

Growing Ecuador and GT at the moment. First time growing Ecuador and I'm getting some really great fruits from them. Keep us updated with how it goes.

#3 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 8,059 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2020 - 05:59 PM

What's up girl?

Nice to see you back around these parts!

Looking forward to seeing your grow.

I take it you have a pressure cooker if you are doing your own jars?

#4 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,706 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2020 - 10:20 PM

welcome back  :biggrin:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!