• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 EzriDax

EzriDax

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 05:30 PM

I just wanted to start a thread to say a big THANK YOU to all of the amazing people who post here, do experiments, take the time to make detailed write ups with pictures, re-answer questions from those of us with less experience over and over again, all the while being some of the kindest, most welcoming people I've ever seen on the internet. Y'all are the best, I may never have met, or really interacted with any of y'all, but I sure do love all of you fantastic people.

(I thought this also might make a nice way for people to get one of their three probation posts in lol)

:biggrin:  :wub:  :biggrin:  :wub:  :hug:  :thumbs_up2:  :thumbs_up2:

• onediadem, roc, dial8 and 4 others like this

#2 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,702 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2020 - 06:49 PM

welcome, thanks for the kind words we all appreciate it i'm sure

• dial8 and Skywatcher like this

#3 Fungi2b

Fungi2b

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 410 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 07:16 PM

I was a hardcore 'ology member for awhile ........ya know b4 all the shit hit the fan. I'm sorry that I didn't learn of this site beforehand. (Hindsight being 20-20 maybe it's better this way because I had a lot of "growing pains" and I'm not exactly the same person anymore). I wanna thank both this sites mods and admins for having a great site. I'd also like to thank the old shroomology members that called me over here when I started back up, who knows the issues you have prevented me from having and you guys will never know how much I appreciate that. Basically I feel like I was on the edge of the void and you guys pulled me back, and that shows that you guys care.

Mush love to you all
And I'm forever grateful to you @Mushinist @Elpirana @Phish your contui ued support of me and generosity is appriciated more than you will ever know.
  • dial8, Skywatcher, Mushinist and 1 other like this

#4 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,740 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 February 2020 - 12:13 PM

Very nice Ezri and 2b. That is awesome of you both to say and much appreciated. 

Fungi2b, if you dont mind, I am going to call you 2b and you can call me 8.

Edited by dial8, 15 February 2020 - 12:13 PM.

• Skywatcher and Fungi2b like this

#5 Fungi2b

Fungi2b

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 410 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 09:56 PM

Sure thing
  • dial8 likes this

#6 Fungi2b

Fungi2b

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 410 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 02:28 AM

I wanna thank yoshitrainer for hooking me up and Mikey for making it happen so fast.
  • dial8 likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!