Is there an, "Are you sure you want to post this incoherent bable?" button that I've been missing all these years?
This is what happens when you eat animals that you are not supposed to be eating. Dog.. Bat. Fucking bat is what im seeing was the cause..
i mean can we just quarantine China and let them die.. Theyre responsible for the extinction of the rhino.
Yulin dog meat festival... Caution ⚠ :graphic photography.
But this is why you smell wet dog when your leather made in China gets wet.... Its bc it is dog from thia festival.
They own a stake in our pork farms. Bc their land is so full of pollution that they cant raise swine.. Cant raise swine, aye? Must be a superfund site or something
Superfund, swine flu, Bill Gates, dog leather and "taking over our" pork farms...got it.
incoherent? Im sorry am I not speaking clearly..... The country of China is responsible for the elimination of the rhino, they literally eat dog and animals that are making them and the rest of the world ill and they use their skins to make shoes from..
im xenophobic for pernting out these are disgusting people who are literally ruining the planet on which We ALL reside on....but here's that incoherent babble.. Maybe its just your ears....
That's quite a broad stroke for a country that contains several hundred spoken languages and at least 56 different ethnic groups, some (or many) of whom don't really want to be part of China at all.
So are the folks eating dogs and making dog shoes (etc.) among the majority Han Chinese who make up ~90% of the population or are they found in one of the remaining ethnic groups that make up ~10% of the population? That matters because it might not be the case that it's a "Chinese" thing so much as something done by a segment of the Chinese population, much like how Japan is associated with slaughtering whales and dolphins and eating them but it's a practice confined to a minority of the population now and most Japanese are appalled by it, too.
If the United States were judged as a nation by the actions of some-but-not-all of the people living in it it would not fare as well as many people seem to think, and if we probe deep enough we would end up looking no better than any other country, including China. Lest we forget, we're the ones who invented the modern version of the concentration camp back during the Philippine-American War when they failed to defend themselves from our empire-building after we were "granted" the Philippines from Spain in the Treaty of Paris like it was a baseball card or something.
And we don't eat endangered species in the U.S. very often, or make species endangered by consuming weird parts of them, but we definitely do our part to help wipe out the biodiversity we all depend on.
Incidentally, eating a dog vs. eating a pig is a matter of preference and culture. And what difference does it make where leather comes from? What did cows ever do to deserve our general lack of concern over their hides becoming shoes and jackets?
It's also interesting that among a disturbing number of people I know, literally every single thing that happens in the world that is in any way bad or disturbing is without fail assumed to be the result of evil people or groups releasing or engineering or manipulating everything behind the scenes. It's gotten to the point where I half-smile and nod a lot but am otherwise at a loss about how to respond since any sources I might cite that contradict their assertions are obviously part of the conspiracy and all the sources they cite are inherently unimpeachable, so to speak.
When yesterday's forecast for today was sunny but it ends up being mostly-cloudy today I am told by a friend that he knew the forecast was wrong because he saw all the spraying yesterday (meaning chemtrails in the sky). So even something as seemingly-irrelevant as a partly to mostly-cloudy day has a nefarious cause now. Why? Well to make money selling energy for heating and air conditioning, of course.
Arguing that this pandemic was intentionally created strikes me as similar to arguments about God and the creation of life. That is, while it's possible that a God created life, it's also apparently the case that this Universe is sufficiently complex enough to create life without a God, which makes the need for a God to create life superfluous. Likewise, there is no need to create what nature has proven to be very good creating at without any help from us.