26 replies to this topic

#21 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 7,338 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 March 2020 - 10:40 AM

When I first started taking LSD, it was the late 60's and 70's.

300 mics was the average dose per tab. I did not do any mushrooms until the 90's, so there is a pretty good gap there. Mescaline I started in the late 70's, and have continued with sporadically through the years.

To me, LSD was social. The come up had shivers and nervousness. You never really knew how strong the dose was and they varied from batch and source. Once you came on completely, it was a steady and continuous ride until you began the comedown. Very colorful and fun.

Psilocybin for me was very unpredictable. I have had both cold and hot sensations, and found it much more conducive to being alone. I do not like people around as they always overload me and make me want to slip away. I get far more audio and mental shifting with mushrooms. Other than melting and patterns in texture I do not get strong visuals other than with closed eye. I feel nervous the whole time, and sometimes the nausea twists the session in less than desirable directions. But it is a short duration.

Mescaline is to me the longest, and most intense. The accompanying euphoria smooths the most intense peaks , and bright colorful patterns are surging and pulsating. The entire trip goes up and down the whole time and continues surging to a lesser level while coming back down. 10-12 hours or longer requires planning so it's never a spontaneous decision to partake.

I personally get the most valuable lessons and experiences from the cactus.

I would say in my opinion, mushrooms and mescaline are the most spiritual. LSD was fun, but had no accompanying " spirit ".

• TVCasualty and flashingrooster like this

#22 clumsy

clumsy

Mycophiliac

• Gold VIP
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 March 2020 - 12:27 PM

It appears that overdosing psychedelics has benefited two other young women. In all cases, the trip itself is something to be endured. The goodies appeared after the come-down.

#23 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,141 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 March 2020 - 09:03 AM

I think it is kinda sad that more than a few people on this thread have spoken about LSD in past tense or have stated that it has "been so long I can't remember"... I love LSD and would likely be a different person if I were not eating it at a minimum once or twice a year...

To respond to a comment that LSD lasts all day and that it leaves you exhausted for a day or two after... I have found that with good LSD, the next day I am fine as long as I get enough sleep....

• coorsmikey, Skywatcher, flashingrooster and 1 other like this

#24 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 10:50 AM

I think it is kinda sad that more than a few people on this thread have spoken about LSD in past tense or have stated that it has "been so long I can't remember"... I love LSD and would likely be a different person if I were not eating it at a minimum once or twice a year...

To respond to a comment that LSD lasts all day and that it leaves you exhausted for a day or two after... I have found that with good LSD, the next day I am fine as long as I get enough sleep....

I find this is the biggest misconception about drugs. People don't realize the effect staying up all night has on you. Try staying up all night sober and see how good you feel next morning. After mushrooms I feel fucking fantastic if I got a good sleep

Edited by flashingrooster, 02 March 2020 - 10:50 AM.

• coorsmikey, PJammer24, clumsy and 1 other like this

#25 swayambhu

swayambhu

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 223 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 05:07 PM

I think it's sad too, but I wouldn't know where to get real LSD from these days, you hear about all these horrible research chemicals that are being sold as LSD it's a worry. I feel sad for kids nowadays. Back in the late 80's early 90's when I was a kid you could buy a couple of tabs from some dickhead outside a rave and it might be old or weak, but it was always LSD at least. 

A great thing about mushrooms is that they are truly democratic and egalitarian in their accessibility.

#26 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 433 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 08:32 PM

I agree PJAMMER but like Swayambhu mentions, no trusted sources. Back in my day...... :) I knew enough people that I was lucky to only have 1 bad batch (speedy, body ache). Mostly blotter, liquid a few times and micro dots for my 25 B-day.....Ho lee fuk!!!

If I could find good, clean LSD, I'd consider it once or twice a year. Same with Ecstasy, once or twice a year w/SO would be awesome.

Yes, being tired the next day could certainly be attributed to staying awake all night, hiking, skipping rocks across the river.....for hours, drinking heavily towards the end of the ride, etc.
  • coorsmikey likes this

#27 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 05:44 PM

It took thirty years for acid to come across my path. And the source only lasted for a year or two.  People seem to love their blow around here, or whatever you want to call that cut garbage

Now the internet seems to be the place to get everything you can't find.

Edited by flashingrooster, 04 March 2020 - 06:11 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!