• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 28 February 2020 - 12:11 PM

Side note. Cocaine has always been taboo in my mind. My mother has had her own struggles. It skewed my feelings of the drug for sure.

#22 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 324 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 08:56 PM

Totally thought this thread was going to be about extracting DMT from peaches, what a letdown.

Not going to lie Don, I that was my first thought too when I read the title lmao

• Skywatcher likes this

#23 thafunkyone

thafunkyone

don't take no shit son!

• OG VIP
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 14 September 2021 - 04:49 AM

Man, this post is old as fuck but if you get powdery orange dmt it's just a shitty extraction. you have plant matter in there: its plant waxes from breaking down cell walls. it's easy to take out if you know what you're doing but a lot of people don't. They try to call it 'full spectrum' but as far as I know after 20ish years of Deems there's nothing extra in there but shit you don't want. recystalizing is easy enough. a lot of people don't rescrystalize bc they don't want to lose the added weight if they're extracting for profit.

• Sidestreet and YoshiTrainer like this

#24 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,890 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2021 - 04:03 PM

I read that you can get green product if you use coleman camping fuel because of the green rust inhibitor they add in there. Not sure if that is always the case with green product but that colour sounds off to me

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!