• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Foxdogg

Foxdogg

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 February 2020 - 06:45 AM

Hi everyone - I'm really happy to join this community. I've been lurking for the last week and learning a lot from what's here, so i'm excited to start participating. Over the past 2 years, I've had somewhat of my own personal renaissance or rediscovery - I like to call it either a death of ego or at least an awareness of it. Point being, it has changed a lot for me in a positive way and more importantly, I started liking myself. I'm a career man and even my friends have noted that my trajectory during the last two years has been unreal.

During this time, I've discovered cannabis after a lifetime of basically despising "hippies" and any approximate culture or practices (i'm generalizing here to bring you the point). It was difficult not to in my position because alcohol and drugs tore my family apart when I was a kid and DARE helped to put the nail in the coffin. But with the legalization happening in the US, when I got to a point where I didn't have to worry about what was in my system, I finally gave the green lady a shot  for my own education and well, I have been really happy with the way I've been using it ever since. It's an amazing plant. I am still learning a lot about it, but it opened my eyes to things that I had judged without knowing. And then I had a lot of questions, and I'm looking for a lot of answers, probably some that can't be given to me.

So I'm generalizing a lot and hopefully didn't paint a bad picture here, but suffice to say I'm enjoying my journey and it's one of appreciation and respect. If there's anything I dislike, it's the acquisition process so I've been planning to take matters into my own hands (even though I struggle to grow tomatoes). I mean, the earth provided this stuff in the first place! But suffice to say, my mind is open and I've now been really interested in exploring more of myself. I became interested in psychedelics after learning about microdosing, the hero's journey and neurogensis. Imagine my delight when I stumbled on this forum.

I've never posted an intro like this to the forum, i'm trying to be open, but  keep some personal details back. I'm excited to be here, thanks for reading!

• Skywatcher and Misfit like this

#2 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 7,259 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 February 2020 - 09:17 AM

Welcome Foxdogg

You will find some friendly and helpful people here. Thanks for the intro. I have no doubt you will soon be comfortable in these forums, and hopefully get some of the answers you seek, or at least get pointed in the right direction.

#3 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 993 posts

Posted 26 February 2020 - 09:45 AM

Welcome. You are in the right place. There are some very experienced members here and so many great minds.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!