I have colonized WBS and Rye Grain for years using quart Jars. Recently I have twice attempted to use grow bags and each time all of the bags contaminated.
I always PC the Jars for 60 mins, so the first bag grow I did the same. For the second, I thought, "maybe since the bags hold more substrate it needs to PC for longer to ensure full sterilization"...So I PC'd for 120 mins. Still the bags grew a green mold....In both cases I inoculated (G2G) in front of my positive pressure hepa filter. The first attempt I used clamps to secure the bags and in the second attempt I sealed the bags.
Wondering if there is something I am missing. Please offer any and all advise.....