Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Mushroom John in Muang Boran, Thailand 2005 Sept-Oct.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,505 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 March 2020 - 10:56 AM

Beautiful place to be and sometimes I find cubes in grassy areas where powdered manure is spread into grass by Thai landscapers.  A few colorful images and a few shroomy shrooms.

Me at Muang Boran.

DSCN2404-resize-CutAndPaste-2abc.jpg   

7-DSCN2457abcdefg.jpg   

DSCN2412abc.jpg   

Below is a green gill fungi, toxic will make you sweat with nausea and diarrhea.  Chlorophyllum molybdites. or also known as Morgan's Lepiota.

DSCN2455.JPG   

DSCN2481abc.jpg   

DSCN2507abc-HueSaturation-1abcdefg.jpg   

DSCN2414-MBFOrDreamScope1.jpg   

sculptures6FB.jpg   

DSCN0179abcdefg-Resized-1.jpg  

DSCN9775abcdefg-RSize-1.jpg

mjshroomer/man of knowledge

Edited by mjshroomer, 18 March 2020 - 10:58 AM.

• roc, Tenderfoot, Riza and 3 others like this

#2 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 519 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 09:21 PM

Is that a banyan tree? Beautiful pics!

#3 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 8,022 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2020 - 08:38 AM

Thanks for the post MJ!

Nice to see you around these parts!

With so many new peeps around here you should post a link to your website!

If I recall it has been taken over to insure future presence in the community.

Did the URL change?

#4 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,505 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 March 2020 - 04:47 AM

Thanks for the post MJ!

Nice to see you around these parts!

With so many new peeps around here you should post a link to your website!

If I recall it has been taken over to insure future presence in the community.

Did the URL change?

Hi there Roc.  I have no idea b ut i am kinda pissed at Erowid, They promised me that they would be glad to host my website for at least 20 years and this is the first time it has been down in 22 years, except the two months that Shroomery hijacked my old site at .com and I had to rename it for . org.  I have sent them half a dozen messages at Facebook and wrote two letters to them and no answer form either Fire or from Erth.  And I have received over 100 emails asking me where ismy site.  Really a friggin shame.  Just goes to show that I can not rely on others who make promises to me. Over the years Iahve had some bad shit from people who made promises. Y than for one, and even my pals at Shroom Talk when the last issue of Shroom talk never came out, although they did print the cover up with my  Amsterdam article was suppose to be there.  But Heads published it as their last issue, an online issue only though,

Now I am working hard to get issue X of my journal out. Only waiting on Andrew Weil to respond to a request to print a pers Letter inmy  ;latest issue.  So far over 268 pages.  Vol. XI for this summer will be over 500 pages and I still have not added aby photos.  That one is a monster issue and probably my last published piece, except for one short article I am writing on the widespread distribution of Psilocybe samuiensis from Burma to Cambodia and from Koh Samui in the south of Thailand 9 degrees notrth of the Equator)  to more than 200 kilmiters north into southern Hunan Province of China.  That is what I call a widespread distribution.

Have a shroomy day and avoid the

virus.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!