• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 ChocolateStarfish

ChocolateStarfish

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 10:06 PM

Here tonight i will be taking just at 19.63 grams wet of penis envy mutants. They bruise a dark dark blue and almost black in some places, so im knocking off about 20 grams wet off my normal wet dose. I have only had mutants in this harvest from my tub as i am experiencing extreme overlay and stalling and it produced 1 normal fruit that weighed 7 grams wet, after eating i had a trip as if i had taken 3 to 4 grams dry of any other cubes... Since these are mutants and the bluing is much more extreme in these im assuming it will be a very interesting report. Enjoy the eye candy, hopefully it starts full on fruiting soon with the kind of cap the first one had,, a bee type pattern like in the second pic, the first pic is tonight's dose so anyway lets get to tripping see you guys in a few hours!8d93c762aff2ebd4200a968652d547fb.jpg1476ea17cb9168db8d74b811349904d5.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

#2 Choices

Choices

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 301 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 10:11 PM

Awesome brother. I have a tub of APE going and I’m anxious to see it start pinning. Being my first PE I’m looking fwd to more pics.

#3 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,940 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 March 2020 - 10:27 PM

Those look like they had a lot more growing to do. PE's grow significantly more after the point one will normally harvest normal cubes at.

You can read all about it here:

https://mycotopia.ne...us-of-my-penis/

#4 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,940 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 March 2020 - 10:28 PM

DOUBLE POST, FTW!

Edited by CatsAndBats, 18 March 2020 - 10:29 PM.

• flashingrooster likes this

#5 ChocolateStarfish

ChocolateStarfish

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 10:55 PM

Oh well, i pulled them up because they were mutants and they were also all side pins except for the one bee PE, Thank you for letting me know that, i was going to keep harvesting them like this.. Anyway trip is already starting and i just ate them by drinking dr pepper, sticking a fruit in my mouth and hardly chewing and swallowing before in tasted it like 10 minutes ago... tight jaw, slightly upset stomach and very intense tracers fading into rainbows following my movements.. wow this is getting hard to write lol

• CatsAndBats, Moonless and YoshiTrainer like this

#6 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,940 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 March 2020 - 11:04 PM

Oh well, i pulled them up because they were mutants and they were also all side pins except for the one bee PE, Thank you for letting me know that, i was going to keep harvesting them like this.. Anyway trip is already starting and i just ate them by drinking dr pepper, sticking a fruit in my mouth and hardly chewing and swallowing before in tasted it like 10 minutes ago... tight jaw, slightly upset stomach and very intense tracers fading into rainbows following my movements.. wow this is getting hard to write lol

Then log off! Go run out in the woods or whatever!

#7 ChocolateStarfish

ChocolateStarfish

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 02:53 PM

So, last night was pretty wicked, lol. Definitely only should have done half my dose. I thought since i had eaten 5 grams of my other Treasure Coasts(which are pretty damn potent themselves)3 days prior to this trip, it would be rather mild at what would dry up to just under 2 grams.. I was VERY wrong.. My trip off of these began almost 5 minutes after hardly chewing and swallowing them almost whole because fresh always make me gag really bad. It began with very intense tracers, which began to turn into geometrical patterns completely absorbing my vision. I closed my eyes to see a clowns face morphing into thousands of different colors I had never seen before,  great streams of neon flashed in and out of its eyes. I watched this clown melt and morph into different things until I opened my eyes and discovered my closed eye visuals had been imprinted on my open eyes permanently, even now I still have some what I can only describe as LSD like residual effects. The trip quickly overwhelmed me by the 3rd hour and I cried for the first time ever during a trip.... and I mean sobbing. All the while I was still tripping so fucking hard.  after 4 hours of cry-tripping that honestly was so intense and weird I can't really describe any of it as it was so psychedelic there was nothing grounded in my trip to compare it to.. I learned several lessons from this trip, my brain is just still processing it all. That was however, the heaviest body load I have ever had, and I only ate what would have dried to 2 grams. I thought the less material you eat the less body load but I have decdided that is false(at least with cubes) until I am proven otherwise by more experiments, which I will be conducting after a good little break from tripping. Lol thanks for listening, I am open to questions if anyone has any!

• Ronald Ray Gun, CatsAndBats, Boebs and 2 others like this

#8 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,940 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2020 - 03:48 PM

Wait til you do copes or hoogs!

• Boebs and ChocolateStarfish like this

#9 Boebs

Boebs

Psychonaut

• VIP
  • 607 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2020 - 05:09 PM

Some copes :) go with them

#10 ChocolateStarfish

ChocolateStarfish

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 06:10 PM

Wait til you do copes or hoogs!

Both of those are in my very near future, but i do think they should do a new study on the chemical make up of this particular strain of cubensis, because it is definitely not just hype that made that more potent. That was no placebo effect. That what would have dried up to under 2 grams was much more intense than my 5 grams dry trip on a decently potent strain of treasure coast, and i did that 3 days prior, so my tolerance should have been up there. Also I've never seen any other cube bruise black before lol

• Ronald Ray Gun likes this

#11 GORF

GORF

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 307 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 03:53 PM

Fresh is better because I cant prove they are stronger except in personal experience
I can testify that fresh seems to be stronger than dried. Many many trips out in the texas pasture lands on cow patty specials
We dried them for later but often took them fresh as well.

The trips on fresh mushies always had this extra surge of energy and just seemed brighter for lack of a proper adjective to describe it
  • Boebs and ChocolateStarfish like this

#12 ChocolateStarfish

ChocolateStarfish

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:58 AM

i much prefer dried... To me, it seem, the body load is worse when taken fresh.. Also less stomach issues when taken dried. Also, i don't gag and almost puke when i take them dried. They may be slightly more potent, from what i here its a ratio of about 1=1.3(if dried and stored properly) which sounds about right to me. That extra .3 isn't worth all issues that come along with eating fresh mushies. However, I have yet to try fresh more than 3 times, and I have done dried quite a bit... so I have a lot more experimenting to do before I can say with any certainty the pros and cons of both and obviously my subjective opinion on which is better.

#13 GORF

GORF

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 307 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 12:30 PM

My secret is a dill pickle

Munch on the pickle while chewing the shrooms
Kills the bad taste very well

#14 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,001 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 March 2020 - 11:17 AM

What makes these mutants? The big one, especially, looks pretty typical to me...

• Boebs likes this

#15 Boebs

Boebs

Psychonaut

• VIP
  • 607 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 March 2020 - 11:49 AM

If left grow to "maturity" the stems get all crazy and bumpy/swolen, they almost never drop spores.
These were picked alot earlier than i would have picked them.

#16 ChocolateStarfish

ChocolateStarfish

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 11:13 PM

the big one was not a mutant, but the majority of those didn't even have caps, so that is how they were mutants. In the literal since of them being malformed fruit bodies.

#17 ChocolateStarfish

ChocolateStarfish

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 11:18 PM

Awesome brother. I have a tub of APE going and I’m anxious to see it start pinning. Being my first PE I’m looking fwd to more pics.

Here is my current what i guess is the second half of the 1st flush. Those mutants were my ENTIRE first harvest and nothing else grew after them for like a week and then about 4 days ago BOOM.49dffade2fe1dd94c821b77f87ea95c8.jpg

#18 ChocolateStarfish

ChocolateStarfish

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 09:56 AM

What makes these mutants? The big one, especially, looks pretty typical to me...

he big one was not a mutant, but the majority of those didn't even have caps, so that is how they were mutants. In the literal since of them being malformed fruit bodies

sorry forgot to quote

#19 Choices

Choices

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 301 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 08:23 PM

Here is my current what i guess is the second half of the 1st flush. Those mutants were my ENTIRE first harvest and nothing else grew after them for like a week and then about 4 days ago BOOM.49dffade2fe1dd94c821b77f87ea95c8.jpg

Unfortunately due to I’m sure my failure at producing a clean environment my tub got trich. But I just spawned 2 more tubs. Fingers crossed.
Looking good.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!