• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 459 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 11:08 PM

Hey please don’t hurt me i’m not sure if it’s cool to ask for seeds buttttt if someone could point me to the right person or website for seeds or auto flower seeds. Peace and love

#2 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 8,023 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 March 2020 - 09:20 AM

https://mycotopia.ne...0-seed-vendors/

Here is one recent discussion which is located in this forum. 

• onediadem likes this

#3 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 16,397 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 March 2020 - 09:15 PM

Go here for that info..

https://overgrow.com/

#4 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 459 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 06:46 AM

i have found the attitude! it’s. a great website and great prices! lol i should’ve been more clear but i can get seeds for 60$ and up great genetics but i wish to get some for a reasonable price my first time lol. and feminized. the attitude has some high $$ and low$$ and mid$$$. gunna try auto flower outside! anyone know the yield on single plant auto outside? gunna try make wax maybe

#5 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• OG VIP
  • 705 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 March 2020 - 12:27 PM

Attitude is awesome! I've been a faithful customer to them for almost 15 years. I've never had a package from them be seized by customs but i always pick "guaranteed shipping" anyways. It only costs like 10 bucks and if your package gets seized they will ship another one

As far as autos, I've seen them yield up to a quarter pound. I've heard other people claim to yield a pound or more, never seen it with my own eyes. My advice would be to not focus on yield. Focus on learning to grow and the yield will follow

#6 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 459 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 02:38 PM

Attitude is awesome! I've been a faithful customer to them for almost 15 years. I've never had a package from them be seized by customs but i always pick "guaranteed shipping" anyways. It only costs like 10 bucks and if your package gets seized they will ship another one

As far as autos, I've seen them yield up to a quarter pound. I've heard other people claim to yield a pound or more, never seen it with my own eyes. My advice would be to not focus on yield. Focus on learning to grow and the yield will follow

got you. Yeah as long as i get some frosty or high quality buds i’ll be cool with whatever i get!!! That’s why i plan on doing like 4-6 clones at one time. cool! yeah the attitude you can really see they really show love! Can’t wait gunna start in a couple weeks!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!