• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Choices

Choices

Kindred Soul

• Black VIP
  • 735 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 06:12 PM

So my dude is getting old :( I want to make sure he’s comfy. Anyone use CBD treats for there buddies. And if so what do you recommended.

I’m sure there all the same for the most part, but I figured I’ll put it out there and see what comes back.

Would be for pain/ discomfort and for anxiety, i fear his sight is going and he paces around till he feels good to lay down and dog paws on hardwood floors is like water torture. Anyway i did a basic search and have some on deck but before i pull the trigger figured I’d get some options.
  • Moonless likes this

#2 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 985 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 March 2020 - 09:03 PM

I used to give the CBD oil along with avocado oil to my favorite old lady, Southern Belle. We were fostering her and she got adopted to an old timer couple who lived on a ranch. I sure do miss her.

I honestly think that the cbd oil is better than dog treats, more bang for the buck. Make sure to get the hemp oil without THC because you don't want your doggy getting high. Another great option is called Avovida from swansons. I had my dad and my partners dad taking it for their hips. My mom takes it too. afoaf used it to treat their aging dog aswell. Supurb stuff!

• Choices likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!