#1 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,905 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 April 2020 - 04:37 PM

So yesterday was my birthday, and spent it in the house bored out of my mind. Had a bellyache all day and went to bed early. Slept in today and woke up feeling pretty damn good. I'm thinking this is supposed to be the biggest full moon all year, and the weather is relatively nice and I got a new propane fire pit for the back porch. The wifey said she would be into it today if I still wanted to go, so I am thinking about 4 hits of acid and some midnight mushrooms might just kill those blues. Whaddaya think? Anyone else want to go along and trip on the biggest full moon night? 

I had been struggling for a few days as I got a return to work call to report back tomorrow, then the next day they shut us down indefinitely. Now I am floating in limbo somewhere between having a good job and being unemployed indefinitely. I think I need this and it might help my tortured soul find it's way again. Let's do it!

• mushit, onediadem, TVCasualty and 13 others like this

#2 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 13,492 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 April 2020 - 08:03 PM

I'm hoping the clouds clear out so I can get a good view.

I was planning on taking a really short trip outside tonight. Literally short, since I'm going to be hitting some changa I've got left so I'll only be on the Moon for 15 minutes or so before I go back to just looking at it.

But I did manage to secure some limes on my last trip to a store, so once I finish some yard work and straighten up the house I'll go longer. And come to think of it, I think I've still got a few 10-strips of some decently-strong blotter that was around a couple of years ago. But that'll have to be for another time. So probably Friday, lol. 

Happy trails!

• Coopdog and RainbowCatepillar like this

#3 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 16,397 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 April 2020 - 09:37 PM

Hey Coop, happy birthday!

amusing-inappropriate-birthday-memes.jpg

• Coopdog and Oneyedraven like this

#4 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 8,910 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:44 PM

Happy B-day, Coop :)

• Coopdog likes this

#5 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,905 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2020 - 02:07 AM

had a pretty good night so far, but not quite what I was trying to get out of 4 hits.The moon was beautiful, and not over yet. Got some good pics when I can navigate my cel phone... I just told someone maybe it does get old, or maybe IDO lol. I think it's almost time for those midnight mushrooms. Yessir I think it is. 

• onediadem, TVCasualty, Oneyedraven and 3 others like this

#6 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,805 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2020 - 10:31 AM

Missed it last night

I am with you tonight coop, it's jam night going to have some drinks. Weather is supposed to be relatively warm and if the sky's are clear I have been meaning to have a celestial trip lately. Although I suppose this would be more of a lunar event as the stars will be hard to see

I am stuck in job limbo as well.  It's sad to say that I may have to get out of an industry that has treated me well for around 15 years. I have tried to design my finances to weather an unemployment storm as the industry certainly has its ups and downs.

So I guess this is going to be the big test to see If I actually can do it

Oh the times they are a changing

Edited by flashingrooster, 08 April 2020 - 10:35 AM.

• Coopdog and Wimzers like this

#7 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,905 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2020 - 02:15 PM

Never did eat those mushrooms, and despite my sounding a little morose there above I tripped hard enough and had a damn good evening.  The full moon played along. Yes indeed FLashingRooster, I have to apply for unemployment as well. This whole world disaster has me spun pretty badly lol. I was so close to the goal posts as someone else said on these forums recently. I just hope we get back to work in a decent amount of time and put this shit behind us all. 

• onediadem and Wimzers like this

#8 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,905 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2020 - 09:43 PM

I am strongly considering those mushrooms.... This IS the full moon tonight after all.... 

#9 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,805 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2020 - 02:48 PM

I botched it, took em to late and after a few to many tokes and brewskies I passed right out

Woke up at three am and the world was flowing, such a strange feeling to wake up high like that. Checked outside and it was cold wet and windy so it was about a thirty second view

Didn't stand a chance against those mushroom yawns

• Coopdog likes this

#10 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 6,302 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2020 - 03:41 PM

I botched it, took em to late and after a few to many tokes and brewskies I passed right out

Woke up at three am and the world was flowing, such a strange feeling to wake up high like that. Checked outside and it was cold wet and windy so it was about a thirty second view

Mushroom yawns.........no doubt.....I know I'm definitely NOT the life of any party anymore.

But I have been known to, and will occasionally, make strange noises with various musical instruments from time to time.

A

• onediadem and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#11 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 314 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 08:52 PM

I did the exact same thing a few months ago. But instead of euphoria and happiness i woke up in hell. I now know what a challenging trip is. That happen to be the same night i had my first open eye visual. I watched in horror as "sunflower seeds" scrambled around my toilet. I looked away, looked back and it was still happening. Then i turned into 2D along with the world. Paper mario style. When i checked the time it read earlier then the last time i checked. I was certain i was stuck lol. Afterwards i had a victory beer.. The madness i tell ya, the madness.
  • onediadem and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!