• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 267 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 08:03 PM

Pull a chair up fellas and grab a brewski. I want to hear THE wildest moment of a trip that you will never forget. Mine was on a 3.5g trip off some Gts i had just dried. They were noticeably more potent then my b+.

There i was face to face with my gts. I decided to crush them and mix into my beer. After about 30 minutes i started to feel my legs wobble. Everything looked real shiney. My setting was intended to be in a bubble bath, as ive had great experiences in doing so. But as soon as i hit the water this time my vision was taken over by a twisted, up close, picture of my skin. I really cannot explain what i saw. I just laid there knowing i over did it. Somehow i made it to my bed where my girl friend was asleep.

I will skip ahead to my peak, and my wildest trip moment. It felt like something was grabbing my brain, and sending electricity through my body. My bones were being electrocuted. At the same time it was like a crowd of people were taking a bunch of pictures of me, with those big flashing cameras. Completely blinded by these flashes, i tried to move but couldn't. All i could do was take the punishment. It took all i had to string together a thought. And that thought was "i don't know why or how, but this is for the best". This lasted for about 10 years if i had to guess. In reality probably 10 minutes.
  • coorsmikey, Coopdog, Guy1298 and 2 others like this

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 7,061 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 April 2020 - 08:27 PM

What a lightweight! :hug:  :tongue:

Just saying, if you are able to describe with words then it was mild, not to say that it wasn't a grand experience for you.

Edited by coorsmikey, 19 April 2020 - 08:29 PM.

• Coopdog likes this

#3 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 267 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 08:36 PM

The most I've taken was 4 dried grams plus a nice sized fresh fruit that i did not weigh. And that was nothing close compared to my 3.5 dry gt trip. Idk but being electrocuted for 10 years is the only way i could describe it. Extremely intense, btw i am very sensitive to active fungi. Let me hear a wild moment you remember mikey i can only imagine the shit you've seen lmao

#4 ElrikEriksson

ElrikEriksson

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 444 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 12:09 AM

I'm with coors to an extent, the really wild experiences can't be described in any form of accurate detail. They are just too far out of the context of quotidian reality. But experienced psychonauts and soulflyers already know that.
I can relate to the OPs experience. I've had several that would be described quite similarly. Mainly 12+ grams of mushrooms and strong doses of oral DMT.

Here are a few of my more extreme wild trip moments, for your amusement:

LSD: I did lots of LSD in high school, it was a valuable learning tool and quite likely saved my life. I had absolutely no idea that some cannabis strains could potentiate psychedelics. One night I hiked to the ocean on 3,5 hits of standard grade acid, the peak hit just as I got settled on the beach so I decided to take a good strong hit of some new bud to relax into the peak. Before I exhaled I felt myself in free fall. I fell through the beach and landed in a universe made of psychedelic pastel clay. I was a claymation figure and so was my friend. The sky was puzzle-blocks of neon orange clay. Two people who likely were not real simply appeared, they were 2 dimensional and danced around each other like leaves in the wind. It started raining and the rain fell through my body as I watched. I never went so deep on acid before or since.

Mushroom era #1: Surprising to me is the fact that to date my most profound mushroom trip was on 2 grams. It was the first time in my life I ever felt love for anyone. It was for my father. He died a month later.

Manske pharmahuasca: These trips are very hard to describe but at one point 16g of ACRB brew and a good dose of manske harmalas sent me to the foundation of the universe where I developed amnesia and merged with the universe as a block of clay that soon dissolved into an ocean of oneness. Reconstructing my mind after that was an adventure.

Techno pharmahuasca: Instead of one trip, an overview: I separated harmine from harmaline and reduced the harmaline to THH and I made the ACRB into white crystalline alkaloid bifumarate [seriously, make stoichiometric bifumarate and not pH neutral fumarate if you want a solid product]. With pure isolated harmine I can take ridiculously high doses without issue, with rational doses of ACRB bifumarate vomiting doesn't occur while alkaloid is still being absorbed, and THH not only changes the color spectrum and shapes of the visuals but it adds a powerful emotional component that is of serious value to one such as me. If you're an aspie THH pharma may be worth exploring. THH pharma allowed me to develop more emotionally in one year than I had in all my life up to that point. I can understand romance films now, and music makes me cry. A mild THH overdose will make you feel vertigo and have very disturbing wavy lines in your vision at peak, lay down in the dark and stay there for an hour if that happens, I get to that point at 350mg THH•HCl. 250mg Is fine for me.

Not Mescaline: Assaying various cacti I've found some that produce things other than mescaline. In one instance the alkaloid increased the 'volume' of all my sense perceptions to 1000% maximum without any classic psychoactive effect. Everything was vastly indescribably intense. That was just strange. :laugh:

Mescaline in the wind: This is a subtle treasure you can't understand until it happens. I was coming down off a big dose of good visionary mescaline, I think 850mg, all the psychedelic effects had stopped and I regained calm. I sat outside before sunrise and lived, breathed, WAS the wind whispering through the trees. It was more soothing and enchanting than I can express and if I close my eyes I can still hear that wind even now :smile:

Mesca-huasca-whatta?: I dosed 250mg isolated harmine with 750mg visionary mescaline•HCl and 2 hours later another 250mg of isolated harmine. The peak landed me in the mescaline version of hyperspace. I lost all memory and I was in a world made of rainbows in an alien toddlers playpen. It was a little disorienting but I soon found a blob of rainbows that condensed into clay and amused myself by merging and un-merging my body into the clay blob.

Mesca-huasca-DMTtttoly-shit: 650mg Isolated harmine + 250mg THH + 650mg mescaline + two pipes of DMT at peak in rapid succession. Dear god. No description possible. But I was proud of myself, it turns out if you do THAT much drugs smoking DMT can push you over the edge and cause profuse vomiting. But despite rocketing into hyperspace while already blitzed out of my mind I found my bucket, got all the vomit IN the bucket, and then didn't spill it before collapsing into hyperspace! I'm so awesome! :laugh:
That was classic.

Mushroom era #2, the current epoch: Another proud-of-myself moment. My first time doing 14 grams of dry mushrooms as lemon tea, with no tolerance, alone, in the middle of the night. After getting through the immense peak without going off the rails I got really energetic and entertained myself with doing spinning jump squats with no shoes on. Squatting, jumping as high as possible and spinning 360° before landing, in alternating directions. Don't do that on massive doses of psychedelics. I very nearly broke my foot. There was just a fraction of a second of panic before I managed to focus enough to sit down and systematically verify that none of the bones actually broke. My foot was swollen for 5 weeks and bruised for 4.
But boy that trip was fun, other than that :wink:

There are so many places to explore.
No, I have no idea what it is with me and clay.

• Coopdog, flashingrooster and RainbowCatepillar like this

#5 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 04:11 PM

You can't beat good old mother nature when it come's to immersion. One time tripping in the mountains there was a rain storm rolling in and the clouds had this super intense effect. I had never seen anything like it with clouds before, they were rapidly cascading over the crest of the mountain and pouring down towards us in the valley. I will never forget it

A few hours later and it rained all night, totally ruined the vibe. Leaky tent's and no campfire put's a damper on a party

Like this but in the rockies

[Direct Link]

Edited by flashingrooster, 20 April 2020 - 04:18 PM.

• Boebs likes this

#6 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 267 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 04:36 PM

Roughly 2 months ago i ate roughly 3 gs of my b+. I laid with my eyes closed, it was very mellow. But when i opened my eyes the room literally did a 360. Only time so far I've had it happen. It made me laugh pretty hard lol
  • flashingrooster likes this

#7 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 1,017 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 April 2020 - 09:47 PM

My wild trip moments haven't really been too wild. Too careful, and at various times afraid. 

Sounds like an interesting experience you had. :). 

What I find interesting is that if I was lying down hallucinating the landscape of an ocean, knowing myself to be lying down, I'd find the ocean would blow me away. Seeing what seems so real amidst the real, something made in front of me. But, if I find myself at a real ocean I don't feel the same way. The ocean is greater when it is impossible. But, I really think that if I pick up a dull watch an hold it in my hand, I'm witnessing an impossibility. It's felt, it's seen, it is. An impossibility in contrast to what other existence? It's obviously not impossible. I mean, there is a sense of identity that knows sense-felt objectified existence as I would know an ocean while I lie down. In the same way that the imagined ocean is cherished, the dull watch is too.

#8 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 839 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 11:37 PM

Guy,. You remind me of Lewis carrol,. That’s a compliment.. :)

#9 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 839 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 11:40 PM

Elrick,. I have a hard time finding the energy lately to extract harmalas,. I wish there weren’t so many steps In Syrian rye extraction / manske

Edit: Syrian Rue

I’ve also wanted to make pharmahuasca but never took the time,. I’ve wanted to do aya/ yage but don’t have any friends atm or trip sitters handy,.

Just me and my boy and the missus,.

One of these days I’ll find a psilonaut friend again like when I was a kid lol

Edited by DarkNchildlike, 20 April 2020 - 11:43 PM.

#10 ElrikEriksson

ElrikEriksson

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 444 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 12:03 AM

The simple manske isn't so bad once you get past the smell of doing large amounts, it's taking it the next step to a pH-metric van der sypt separation that I keep procrastinating on.

That part is really worth it for the serious drug nerd, though. 200mg Of manske crystals are at my limit because of the harmaline side effects but I can take 650mg of isolated harmine without feeling any side effects at all. It lets me go just freaking wild.

I sort of have a fondness for high doses of things :wink:

The manske can be streamlined to take less steps than most people do. The filtrations seem to be what drive most people nuts and they can largely be worked around.

For instance use whole seed instead of grinding, boil with lots of vinegar added and then filter only through a T-shirt.

Don't over-concentrate, just accept a bit more loss.

When the crystals crash out give it a stir to suspend the plant muck, let settle briefly, decant to recover the 'large' crystals and then reheat and recrystallize the mother liquor to make more decantable crystals from the crystals that escaped with the muck the first time.

It takes a few tries and some attention to get the art of it down.

• Coopdog likes this

#11 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 839 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 12:20 AM

That is so helpful,. I might do it finally,. All of those filtration steps,.. I mean I seem t remember being instructed to filter like six freaking times,. I WILL NOT eat Syrian rue,. Ever again,. Once was enough,. Yuck..! Turned me off of the whole thing,. I honestly think I might just try to buy some harmalas,. Apparently it’s legal to buy or poses up to a gram of pure harmines,.

Sorry everyone for going off topic!

#12 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 839 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 12:21 AM

I’ve got like a half ounce of rue actually but it’s already been ground up before I bought it :(

#13 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,090 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 April 2020 - 03:26 PM

Elrik, are you willing to detail the tek for getting all the way to harmaline?

I've heard talk of this over the years but not seen it on paper.

Here or the place with the Virtual Ionic Chemistry Laboratory are fine with me.

Edited by pharmer, 21 April 2020 - 03:36 PM.

#14 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 839 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 08:55 PM

That would be cool! I can keep up for the most part lol

#15 ElrikEriksson

ElrikEriksson

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 444 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 11:22 PM

Elrik, are you willing to detail the tek for getting all the way to harmaline?

I've heard talk of this over the years but not seen it on paper.

Here or the place with the Virtual Ionic Chemistry Laboratory are fine with me.

:laugh: That was the first post in the new Virtual Ionic Chemistry Laboratory after the upgrade to the new nook.

Those not on the nook can find the Van Der Sypt paper Here. It details home harmala separation and THH synthesis.

It was deconstructed and tested in great detail over at the DMT-Nexus and the finding was that for the pH metric separation the process worked just as described in the paper if the concentration of harmalas and concentrations of reagents were identical to what he used. If harmala dilution or reagent strength varies from the published procedure the pH depression driven separation system will work essentially the same but the precipitations will occur at different pH values than those published. He also didn't make it clear that there can be a delay in the precipitation when basing, so watch for that if deviating from his exact procedure or you could over-base it.

Also, don't use carbonates for anything, what a mess. And alkali hydroxides don't allow for the separation mechanism to function. Its ammonia for the win.

This is why your science teacher told you to stay awake in class.

Better drugz through home chemistry :cool:

• GORF likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!