• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Wimzers

Wimzers

Mycophage

• Gold VIP
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 08:57 PM

I done took some lucy and had a pretty great trip. It was the strongest one too, for the first time the light felt too bright. It was almost hard to see, the colours changing so much. And the audio distortions were really strong as well. The nature connection was amazing, all the fresh luxurious green out there. It felt like you could see each individual blade of grass. The birds calling, chirping and flying around doing their bird business. I watched the sunset with a shit eating grin, and then came inside and listened to the birds chirp as it got dark. And it seemed almost all at once they stopped chirping, the room was dark. One of those moments where you go, holy fuck I miss this amazing event every day, why does it mean so much to me now.  

That was a two thumbs up trip

You didn't play golf though man.

• flashingrooster likes this

#22 ElrikEriksson

ElrikEriksson

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 446 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 06:49 AM

One of those moments where you go, holy fuck I miss this amazing event every day, why does it mean so much to me now. 

Abso-freaking-loutley, brother.

You get it.

I love that :biggrin:

• flashingrooster likes this

#23 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 10:52 AM

haha oh man, no way I would have been able to play golf on that one. Even if I could hit the ball it would have been nearly impossible to see where it went

Now I know to stick with the half  tab dose when I get the balls to go it

• Wimzers likes this

#24 Wimzers

Wimzers

Mycophage

• Gold VIP
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 12:54 PM

haha oh man, no way I would have been able to play golf on that one. Even if I could hit the ball it would have been nearly impossible to see where it went

Now I know to stick with the half  tab dose when I get the balls to go it

Maybe you'd become the ball!

#25 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 267 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 09:52 AM

So i was let down the other day with the 3g trip, i decided to try again last night. This time i ate 4.2gs. I found the trip i was looking for. Euphoria heaven! Woke up today feeling very much alive and well. With that trip i felt like i could have handled more. Next time ill try 6gs :)

#26 Alpoehi

Alpoehi

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 368 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 02:51 PM

Damn that was a typical Ban Hua Thai Trip. 2 hours after intake -- nothing.
Me really fed up with that strain, o.k. there were some visuals that was fine. So what?
Then typically I felt very sad near to an emotional drama, after which finally it turned into euphoria and deep relaxation. Visuals firing up everywhere. I discovered my brain was in numbers, me seeing bands of numbered code in the pattern of a sunflower popping up at the wall and ceiling. I did listen to music, old habit of mine. Very audible and visual at the same time. I decided it's time for my 808 audio beats cd and then this music demands so much brain capacity when hearing, my brain couldn't process information from the visual cortex as its used to and pictures began fainting, like loosing some screens in between. In these moments I know its a good trip!
Tripping 4 hours that way and again I got into an emotional drama - this time realizing that my body wants sugars and I'm depleted of energy. In sadness I realized that it was time to come down.

I'm not tripping every week anymore, it turned out that I find ways back to life, quite demanding but fun. It's the art of mastering the insights one gets on these trips that ironically gets me going more sober through life.

I am also feeling that I am getting more prepared to have a mescaline trip in the near future. But there is a lot of work to do till then because I grow my own stuff.
  • Wimzers and flashingrooster like this

#27 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 07:26 PM

Hey it's me again, tripping right now and it's awesome

I may have taken some feel good love drugs but I just wanted to stop in say how much I love you all here and this place.

It's a nice space on the internet where a bunch of different folks can get together and have discussions, share photo's and interests. And of course cultivation of the earth's fantastic gifts. Thanks to everyone for all the work and effort it's always a highlight to stop in and see what's doing on topia

It's my first online community and I can see the attraction now.   So I hope you guy's aren't to sick of me yet

anyway

peace and love peace and love thank for staying classy out there topia

• Oneyedraven, Wimzers and Moonless like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!