So I do have an update on my Natal Super Strength... ran MS on agar and did a few transfers and put a T4 to grain and into a mono. Took 5 days to look like snow with an almost complete overlay. I then gave it a thick casing and introduced it to fresh air and light. It fruited but didn't do too well. The fruits are much prettier than my first attempts at growing it but i've definitely got some work still to do on isolating something that doesn't do the crazy overlay thing. Have a small dubtub going of the same T3 and haven't gotten fruits off of it yet but experimented with a scrape of the overlay a few days ago to see how it responds.
Here are some photos
This was the tub after 5 days of colonization - 4quarts spawn, 10quarts coir/verm sub
7 days after adding a coir/verm casing of about an inch thickness
Pins 3 days after the above photo
A few nice fruits have come from this one but haven't got much bulk
A few other photos of the grow
I'll update this again when I've managed to get something going without the 'snow' but keeping the insane aggressiveness