• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 HeathM

HeathM

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 03:21 PM

Just an FYI, there is new livestream happening now, if anyone wants to check it out. https://www.crowdcas...ributetoterence

GIFT OF GRATITUDE:  Additional Session

"Cultivating a Relationship with Sacred Mushrooms"

with Seth Warner, Mycoside Chat with Dennis McKenna

FRI 04.24 : 12:00pmPDT /  20:00BST

PART I: Mycoside Chat with Dennis McKenna
PART II: Learn to Grow - Cultivation 101

Facilitator Bio: Seth Warner began teaching about fungi in 2016 as a lab facilitator with Bay Area Applied Mycology at Counter Culture Labs in Oakland. He later founded the Mycelial Mass Mushroom Meetup and later helped to reboot the SF Psychedelic Society in 2017 which lead to helping with the Decriminalize Nature Oakland initiative in 2019. For the past year he has been teaching public and private mushroom cultivation classes under the name MycoRising.

Edited by HeathM, 24 April 2020 - 03:21 PM.

#2 ruach

ruach

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 04:01 PM

Good afternoon all, just checked out the lives stream above. Found it a little hard to relate to their thinking that we live in a model of reality. I'm more of the we each create and define our realities. Any who, having a bear of a time with my teachers. Not my first adventure but my first experience with that variety .They were a little slow all  along but still trodding along till I put them in my birthing chamber. dunked one of three, fridge with 2nd and straight insert with 3rd. Coming on 4 weeks now, hardly any change than than fluffier. Nice to be here by the way.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!