• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SuperSilver

SuperSilver

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 03:00 PM

Hello, I am looking for a few more species to study however I live in California. I do live in Santa Cruz County though, where we have decriminalized plant medicines. I am wondering if I am shit out of luck on that end?

Sorry in advance if this is the wrong place to post. I tried finding already posted information via google; Mycotopia -... 

Also thanks in advance for any help. 

Hope everyone is staying sane and healthy during these trying times. 

SS

• Boebs likes this

#2 Boebs

Boebs

Psychonaut

• VIP
  • 701 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 May 2020 - 04:01 PM

Yea.. most companies will not ship to you.

However some people may give/trade some.

#3 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 12,784 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 May 2020 - 12:58 PM

You might have more luck getting some sent to you if you order from a European vendor. I've not done this so it's pure speculation, but if nothing else there's a chance that a company based in Europe would either not know they were illegal in CA or would not care.

#4 SuperSilver

SuperSilver

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 02:02 PM

You might have more luck getting some sent to you if you order from a European vendor. I've not done this so it's pure speculation, but if nothing else there's a chance that a company based in Europe would either not know they were illegal in CA or would not care.

I received spores from a vendor who sells in Canada and US and received however they only have Cubensis. I will probably end up doing the ol' send to a friend trick.

Also TVC... Thank you. You are one of the main contributors to my base of knowledge right now. I am forever grateful. Steak dinner on me if you're ever in the area. 

• TVCasualty likes this

#5 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 12,784 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 May 2020 - 05:37 PM

Thanks, I grew up in CA and still have lots of family there, so the next time I'm back for a visit I'll take you up on that!  :thumbs_up:

#6 SuperSilver

SuperSilver

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 06:08 PM

Thanks, I grew up in CA and still have lots of family there, so the next time I'm back for a visit I'll take you up on that!  :thumbs_up:

It may be even be some Backstrap!

If you have a moment, could you peep at this thread and give me your thoughts? I need to nip this in the bud ASAP.  https://mycotopia.ne...n-confirmation/

Thanks.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!