• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Choices

Choices

Kindred Soul

• Black VIP
  • 735 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 07:32 AM

Figured I drop a few pics of my ebb n flo hydro grow.

71c108bed80601aa1afb6c345c355e89.jpg
https://uploads.tapa...1244e136e.plist
3 “sour diesel” “gelato OG” (the larger one)

I 94c365766a0e5a52a946b4ce60ab1892.jpg
This beauty is “Amnesia Haze”from “Nirvana” and dwn front be shadowed by big Bertha. Is “Jack Herer”

I love watching the colors come out. She’s a healthy girl. All seeds are from “Nirvana Seeds”

Edited by Choices, 11 May 2020 - 10:10 AM.

• Skywatcher and Toybox78 like this

#2 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 8,023 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 May 2020 - 10:05 AM

Delicious choices in genetics.

I've raised both in the past. While they turned-out OK under my lighting system. I just could not deliver enough lumens to those sativa dominant genetics. They like to get big and they love to gobble sunshine. My little twin 400W cabinet is just not big enough to give them what they need.

Good luck!

• Choices likes this

#3 Choices

Choices

Kindred Soul

• Black VIP
  • 735 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 11:19 PM

Thanks Myc!!

Lights are HLG 550’s with the Samsung LM301B diodes. She’s only 480w but is destined to replace HPS 1000w end units. They pump supper happy with them. When I was growing soil i used MarsHydro 96 600w With good results. But when I’m switched over to hydro with the HLG 550 it was a vast improvement. I wish I had more room to watch her mature. I fear I’ll have to cut short the flower cycle.

#4 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 8,023 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 May 2020 - 10:27 AM

I'm not familiar at all with that lighting scheme but it looks impressive.

The thing I noticed in the photo was that the leaves of one of those plants appears to be discolored - as if from some sort of stress. From the looks of it, those plants are still a bit young for the leaves to be anything other than robust green.

But I would be a terrible person from whom to take advice. I use soil and HID lighting - all "old school".

#5 Choices

Choices

Kindred Soul

• Black VIP
  • 735 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 03:32 PM

I thought the same thing. But the leaves are all super healthy. “Hands to god” as I call it. When the edges of the leaves bend up towards the light.

It started when i put her into flower. And gave her a heavy hair cut. I’m thinking it’s just a natural thing when she’s using all her stores to start flowering. Or the light is to bright (which I turned dwn a bit) Or it’s just her doing her thing. Sorta like a “purple” strain that the leaves start to purple.

I’ll know the second run of this strain, first time I’m growing AH.

Edited by Choices, 12 May 2020 - 03:33 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!