• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Oneyedraven

Oneyedraven

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 276 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 06:54 PM

Mods not really sure where to put this one, but I wanted to share with my topia family

- Steam posted one if Exurb1a's video's a while back and I was instantly hooked. 

This story will melt your mind and touch your heart, don't let the 27 min time discourage you 

from watching- you will not be disappointed. 

Exurb1a - The Rememberer 

[Direct Link]

• TVCasualty, Alder Logs, Wimzers and 1 other like this

#2 OldFart1971

OldFart1971

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 11:47 AM

That was awesome!!! Thank you for posting it!

• Oneyedraven likes this

#3 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,074 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 May 2020 - 09:08 AM

That's a staggering work of excruciatingly poignant genius that illustrates the true potential of digital media, which when compared to that video is obviously largely being wasted on excruciatingly trite idiocy.

Thanks for turning me on to that.

• Oneyedraven likes this

#4 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,074 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2021 - 10:55 PM

Well damn, too bad Alex (aka Exurb1a) turned out to be a piece of shit rapist who tried to get his victim to commit suicide. I had to drop back by and set the record straight once I found out about this.

I hadn't dropped by his channel in a long time and when I did a few days ago I saw a comment inquiring about "the rape allegations" and down the rabbit hole I went. It ain't pretty.

I read through a lot of comments and text transcripts and watched a few relevant videos before posting this reply since it's serious stuff, and from that I concluded that he's a gaslighting piece of shit rapist. Who writes some very impressive stuff, god damn it. But plenty of other people who aren't gaslighting piece of shit rapists produce very impressive art too, so I'll be looking for their content instead from now on.

If anyone's interested in knowing the specifics, they're all presented here:

https://www.photoand...about-an-abuser

https://twitter.com/PhotoandGrime

• rockyfungus likes this

#5 jrh

jrh

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 546 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 March 2021 - 08:00 AM

Thanks for the warning @TV. By the time I read the first 3 raves (including the OP) I was getting curious about whatever this is. I know it's about the journey, not the destination, but choosing not to support predators is part of my journey.

• TVCasualty and rockyfungus like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!