• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Zorkloin

Zorkloin

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 03:11 PM

When I first learned PF Tek like 2007 or so, I belonged to a very cool mushroom community. I think it was here, but my memory is bad ( PTSD ) so I can't be sure

I will be doing PF Tek again soon, shiitake and GT. I need things meaningful to keep me busy, and I love this hobby. Love growing food.

I have what I would consider a fragile disposition . I endured trauma almost seamlessly since I was a kid. I had a very good and positive experience with mushrooms in 1996 when I first got sick ( well, sicker ), the set and setting just happened to be perfect so I got a lot out of it.

Now I'm older, the last cube I ate, I started to see what I would call energy cables going in and coming out of everything. I freaked out I guess. Now I want to midrodose, because PTSD and depression are getting way out of hand. I'm in a VERY low point in my life atm.

I also have to take Remeron ( mirtazapine ) to sleep. I've discontinued it for trips before, once before. I just want some healing, and to possibly aim toward having a peaceful future. I would like to enjoy life. I don't , but I try. Sorry my thoughts are scattered.

#2 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,052 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 May 2020 - 06:33 PM

Welcome

I love the name :)

#3 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 228 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 09:24 AM

I hope your depression gets lifted my friend. Better days are ahead!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!