• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Art4thought

Art4thought

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 12:57 PM

Hi there! Im a new grower and I just wanted to intriduce myself. My boyfriend and I have been reading and planning our approach to growing for months now. We finished the first few steps of growing and we are now seeing signs of myscelium! So excited to share our journey here.

• Sidestreet and PCaddict like this

#2 newmoon

newmoon

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 217 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 01:12 PM

Welcome and good luck with your grow!

• PCaddict likes this

#3 Jusliftin420

Jusliftin420

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 06:44 PM

Hi I’m art4thoughts other half were tripping and learning as we go lol

• PCaddict and Art4thought like this

#4 Mycol

Mycol

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 06:52 PM

Good to have you guys ! Good luck to you both

#5 Jusliftin420

Jusliftin420

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 06:59 PM

Thanks much appreciate the love

#6 Choices

Choices

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 514 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 07:33 PM

Welcome to topia. Get people and great info. Hope
To see more of your grow.
  • PCaddict likes this

#7 gardenersnail

gardenersnail

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 01:44 AM

will eagerly await the updates on your harvest 

• PCaddict likes this

#8 PCaddict

PCaddict

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 01:12 PM

New here too. I have never even tried Shrooms but a friend hooked me up with a little, Enough for myself and my aunt , 2 grams so I will share it with my aunt, She has tripped before but I have never tried them so I figured with her along on the ride it should be fun and spiritual opening up parts of my brain not normally used. I am in need of all of it. I am hoping it helps with my Clinical Depression. The 4 antidepressants haven't helped much for my depression , A little but I am still in a funk that I can shake.   I am also Very interested in Micro Dosing to help with my health problems so I think having enough for myself to Micro Dose on a regular basis would REALLY help. I have to admit I do LOVE a good buzz and I will use recreational as well when friends are over but my main focus will be on Micro dosing for the health benefits. 

I am also looking for any and all help. I wish I could find someone to mentor me because I want to grow from here on out. 

I am on a couple Cannabis growing forums as well and I have been micro dosing with it for a few months now and it is helping some with some of my other health issues. I am thinking micro dosing both should be of some Help. Probably better then the psyc drugs I am on now. I am Bi-Polar along with a whole host of other health issues 

I Really Love growing Cannabis and I think I am going to Love growing mushrooms, The Magic kind......  :biggrin:  

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!