• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Art4thought

Art4thought

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 06:49 PM

Im so excited this will be my frist time doing shrooms I have only experienced DXM. So this is a big thing for me. I am really hoping to have a spiritual experience and learn more about myself through this. I struggle with anxiety and especially right now I have been pretty depressed. I am so ready to 

• Ronald Ray Gun and Choices like this

#2 Choices

Choices

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 514 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 09:27 PM

I think using her for self healing and self realization is the only way to experience. Sometimes her love is harsh and sometimes it’s like being wrapped in a warm blanket. Much love Art and best of luck on your journey.
  • Ronald Ray Gun, Moonless and Art4thought like this

#3 Ronald Ray Gun

Ronald Ray Gun

Woodchip fever

• Black VIP
  • 525 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 May 2020 - 10:05 PM

Just like with any tryptamine psychedelics,go in with no expectations. It will do the rest.

Let it do it’s thing and present the lesson. She will show up,teach what is needed to be taught,or give what is needed to be given,and then bounce.

Don’t fight it. Embrace her love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Choices and Art4thought like this

#4 Psemperviva

Psemperviva

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 08:22 PM

Sooo...ya try them out yet? Cubes? Dose? My first time with mushrooms was my second best trip. My second trip was the best. Since then, none have compared. I wish I could have that first experience back. Discovering their power was a total rebirth and changed the course of my life. For the better. Hope you can say the same!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!