#41 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 916 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:48 PM

Hey Alder!

If your internet is especially bad and you haven't already downloaded it, you might want to download the MP3 from librevox.org . They are the originol source of the audiobook and have many classics. While they have a searchable library, their website is quite slow.

#42 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,890 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 July 2020 - 10:38 PM

I love me a good video most of the time, I find it to be more relaxing. There is something about more complicated works that the written words serves me a little bit better. I think it deals with my my ADD better is all. It's easier for me to go back and re read a sentence I did not understand. Which happens quite often with when dealing with this guy. As well by the time I realize I was not paying attention I had only got a few sentences past, where as the video can go by for minutes....

What was her name again, oh shit that place is going out of business going to miss it. I need a hair cut. What time is it, hmm i feel a little bit stoned. Ah crap that song stopped from the what music thread... Did I like it? Shit. What thread was I typing in again?

Edited by flashingrooster, 25 July 2020 - 10:38 PM.

#43 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,025 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 July 2020 - 11:10 AM

I have had a difficult time listening to it.  I want to tell the old guy to get just over it.  I too am ADD, and also have a hard time staying with it as it drones on.  Check the UFO thread for something that kept me into it, though it covers many things I have been watching for most of fifty years.

• FLASHINGROOSTER likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!