• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Akari

Akari

The Priest and Priestess as One

• OG VIP
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 08:26 AM

Anybody smoke deems lately and the entities seem entirely occupied?

#2 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 13,014 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:32 PM

I've never experienced anything that seemed like an entity to me on DMT. No faces, eyes, aliens, or "elves."

But the last time I did some, which was a couple of weeks ago, was unexpectedly intense and harrowing. The experience I had only a week or so prior to that one was awesome, and rejuvenating. But then the most recent one negated it and was nearly PTSD-inducing because it was so terrifyingly intense and hyper-focused on death.

It's been offered to me a few times since then, but I've declined them and probably won't return to DMT-space for a while. I'm still a bit shook up from what I saw and felt last time. It might be the case that we can learn or see or comprehend some things way too soon for our own good, and that's exactly how my recent experience felt. It's probably for the best that I can't put what went down into words.

• Skywatcher likes this

#3 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,099 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 June 2020 - 06:52 AM

meh, probably just and deep underlying nervousness about the state of the world these days. Surely it penetrates deep down if it's always on the top of your mind.

• Skywatcher likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!