• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 267 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 05:44 PM

Ok so its been 4 years sense i had some good sass. I finally got the hookup again. Do i know if it was quality? I had a taste (.5) the other night. I felt crazy good and my eyes would not stop chattering. Im gonna say its the real deal.
So guys are we against mixing my boomers with this gold? I trust yous guys and value your opinions.
  • psilyguy808 likes this

#2 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 13,014 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 June 2020 - 06:27 PM

When I did it it the MDMA kicked the crap out of the fungi, so I could've saved the fungi for another time.

That said, I also screwed up and took a double dose since I didn't realize the stash I'd split in half was supposed to be four hits, not two. So it was a white-knuckle ride with a rush so strong it caused moderate motion sickness just from standing there and there was no trace of mushroom anything involved that I could tell.

Since I only have the one experience of both at once I guess all I can contribute here is that if you're combining them, dose the MDMA carefully since it can definitely overwhelm the experience resulting in a waste of perfectly good fungi.

• psilyguy808 likes this

#3 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 267 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 06:47 PM

If i do it, i kind of am hoping to bring out the fungi euphoria. I respect them both so much i don't want to end up making a mistake. I hear ya about the white knuckle, years ago i was so fucked on mali all i could do was squeeze a glass of water for hours. The rush was so good, but my eyes chattered so bad it was constant. I literally could not see.
  • psilyguy808 likes this

#4 psilyguy808

psilyguy808

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 106 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 June 2020 - 03:29 PM

Ok so its been 4 years sense i had some good sass. I finally got the hookup again. Do i know if it was quality? I had a taste (.5) the other night. I felt crazy good and my eyes would not stop chattering. Im gonna say its the real deal.
So guys are we against mixing my boomers with this gold? I trust yous guys and value your opinions.

I like the combo. I say if you are feelin it, then go for it. I love to dance with the combo, it reeeealy helps me get into that magical flow state, but set and setting is key, as well as dose. I've learned the embarrassing way.

#5 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 267 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 12:05 PM

Update: I am ashamed to share this but i feel it is important and if it can help at least 1 person out there then it was worth the criticism/effort.

I did not flip the molly and boomers. But i consumed what i thought was mdma about 3 times. My foaf is waaaay more experienced then me in this field and had scored some herself from the same person. She OD and ended up in the hospital. THANK GOD she lived and is completely fine. When her bloodwork came back there was no trace of MDMA. It turns out it was GHB. I never heard of such a thing but after a quick research it is mostly used for date rape. On low doses it is apparently considered "safe" but there is such a fine line between "safe" and fatal/coma.

Please be careful out there guys and buy a test kit if you really want to roll safely. I let my guard down and could have been seriously injured. Lesson learned test kits are relatively cheap. Its worth buying one if you must roll.

#6 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 407 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 June 2020 - 01:00 PM

Glad your friend is ok. And thanks for the warning.

I found this website a couple years ago, they do anonymous testing. I never came across mdma yet, but if I do I would consider sending in a sample first, just to be sure.

https://www.drugsdata.org/

From the website:

DrugsData (formerly EcstasyData) is the independent anonymous laboratory drug testing program of Erowid Center. Its purpose is to collect, review, manage, and publish laboratory testing results from our lab and republished from other analysis projects worldwide.

Our Mission
DrugsData is the independent laboratory drug analysis program of Erowid Center. Launched in July 2001, its purpose is to collect, manage, review, and present laboratory drug analysis results. The information is made publicly available to help harm-reduction efforts, medical personnel, and researchers. While some government agencies analyze psychoactive drugs, they choose to restrict the data they collect and make it private to law enforcement interests.
DrugsData collects lab testing results from a variety of organizations, but primarily commissions its own tests conducted by Drug Detection Labs (DDL). All samples are submitted to DrugsData anonymously by mail. We do not accept samples submitted in person. We also help other analysis projects to publish and manage their testing data. Please read Less Ecstasy, More Data: 15 Years of the EcstasyData Program and contact us for more information.

• flashingrooster likes this

#7 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 12:30 PM

Search reagent test kit for easy home testing. Be safe out there

• Moonless likes this

#8 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 407 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 June 2020 - 02:29 PM

I guess I’m not as sold on reagent test kits unless there’s no other option. The reagent test won’t give you an overall composition of what you are taking.

#9 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 267 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 01:14 PM

I think if you go that route you can buy multiple kits or solutions to hekp better narrow down what your product consists of. Sending to a lab sounds like it would be the sure way though. But could feel iffy about sending narcotics in the mail..

#10 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,141 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 June 2020 - 02:01 PM

I guess I’m not as sold on reagent test kits unless there’s no other option. The reagent test won’t give you an overall composition of what you are taking.

This is not entirely true... If you only use a single regent, Marquis or Mecke, you will get a pretty basic idea of what you are ingesting... If you get the entire kit of regents, you can get a pretty good idea of whats in there... Typically, with sass or molly, it is in crystal form and it is pretty clear that it is one substance or it isn't. Pressies are a little different in that there can be more than one substance.

More often than not, in the US, it will be sass... There is more mdma over seas than there is here...

Even if there are times when you can not get a full profile of what is in a pill, having an idea as to whether there is mda, mdma, or similar in there at all is certainly better than using no regent testing at all...

I am blessed to have relative ease of access sass and pressies with nothing but sass in them... I have not had to worry about it as much as others...

• ElPirana likes this

#11 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 267 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 05:22 PM

The substance i had resembled google images of MDMA. It felt just like the real thing aswell. If it wasn't for the blood work i would have never known. Its also good because inwas ready to buy a large personal supply to last me. Im not an addict but a roll every few months could be beneficial.

#12 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 06:12 PM

If LSD and Cocaine had a love child it would be MDMA   :hug:

I think it has actual therapeutic healing effects for sure, however it can be easily abused

Edited by flashingrooster, 25 June 2020 - 06:12 PM.

#13 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 267 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 06:30 PM

Hmmm I wonder what serotonin agonist is better for psychoactive therapy..

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!