23 replies to this topic

#21 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 7,330 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 July 2020 - 09:59 AM

All you need is something simple - like the anti-sediment barriers you see near road construction. Just a short, little, 14-18" tall fence that blocks light from hitting the pots. Not a greenhouse - which has its own set of problems and compromises.

• stonnerkidd likes this

#22 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 413 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 12:20 PM

i cant wait for my pheno types to finish up flower! they on week 2-3 so another 6-10 weeks easy

#23 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,336 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 August 2020 - 12:57 PM

what do you mean your "phenotype"?? Every single plant is going to be a certain phenotype of that strain... When you get a seed pack of a certain strain and plant the seeds, you will get several phenotype of that specific strain... Its genetic variance and certain phenotype will perform differently than others... I think you may not completely understand the words meaning...

• Myc likes this

#24 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 413 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 01:52 AM

what do you mean your "phenotype"?? Every single plant is going to be a certain phenotype of that strain... When you get a seed pack of a certain strain and plant the seeds, you will get several phenotype of that specific strain... Its genetic variance and certain phenotype will perform differently than others... I think you may not completely understand the words meaning...

phototype??? is that the word im lookinh for? haha. i mean to say is they arent auto flowers! they veged alot longer snd pre flowered on me and they my colas have 3-6 tops on them. So many topsand stacked i think! im new grower so idk what stackinh lookinh like but i think they nug city! hoppinh these longer plants frost up crazy and stuff

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!