Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Hello MycoTopia Users! Just Another Newbie here to learn.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 earthchild98

earthchild98

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 06:55 AM

I’m Poe,
I just started cultivating my first Cubensis magic garden and I’m super excited but also learning as I go so forgive me if I post too much or ask a stupid question. I’ve grown before but it was a wild panaeolus species and I think nature did most of the work. (They would not fruit inside the house no matter what I did) So I’m trying to grow in the house again with a more domesticated species. I have 3 different Cubensis strains incubating now so hopefully I’ll get better luck on this indoor grow. I can’t wait to learn from all you experienced cultivators so I can get my trippy garden in optimum conditions for the best potency and yields. If anyone wants to chat about fungi, trips or anything mushroom feel free to converse. Happy Tripping
  • coorsmikey likes this

#2 FunG

FunG

"Trump 2021"

• Free Member
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 06:57 PM

Greetings earthchild98, welcome to the cult that's not really a cult. I'm sure you'll find plenty of like minded fellow p.cubensis growers lingering amongst the many pages of useful information, I know I have since joining.

What are the 3 cubensis that you have chosen?

I've grown well over a dozen different p.cubensis my currents are great white monsters(a albino strain) , golden teachers and b+. I have to tell ya, the rep b+ have for low potency is a poor one cause they were the most potent from my recent grows.

That's enough about me, I wish you the best of luck with your indoor growing adventures.

Feel free to begin picking brains :)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!