111 replies to this topic

#101 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 600 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 September 2020 - 06:49 AM

When I was growing hydrangeas, I found out that you can change the color of the flowers by changing the ph of the soil. Could it be similarly related to morning glory colors? I suppose one anecdotal way we could test is by each person testing the ph of the soil and compare to flower colors, see if there’s any correlation.
  • tregar and Mushinist like this

#102 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 866 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 September 2020 - 07:00 AM

You can buy seeds directly from Hirt's garden (off ebay), I would not buy from the distributors (in case you did) who claim to have gotten it from Hirt's garden. I don't trust them.

Each morning glory pod contains around 5 seeds at end of fall harvest season. Each 5 foot tall plant will produce a couple hundred (200+) seeds, with the 15 plants I planted in each 17" wide x 15" tall planter with 5 foot tall round fence, will harvest around 3000 seeds per planter, since I have double planters, looking at harvesting 6000 seeds divided by 400 seeds = 15 high potency trips in dreams.

The brand of 5 foot tall round fence is "red brand welded fence" just google it to see pics, at your local big box home improvement store in garden area, all in a pot. $50 for the 100 foot section of round fence. 5 foot tall round fence is equivalent growing area of a 5 foot tall x 4 foot wide fence.

Even just small amounts of these fresh seeds combined with LSD results in transcendence and visions beyond normal LSD. Vaccum pack and freeze freshly picked dark hard seeds off the vine to preserve their potency indefinitely. Do not pick them unripe or this can result in vasoconstricition as the vine is not yet done converting ergometrine (causes cramps and vasoconstriction) to LSH, which is the final stage in storage of alkaloids in seeds.

Ipomoea tricolor Heavenly blue morning glory direct from Hirt's garden. Store un-used seeds in fridge in a sealed jar that you wish to use to grow with in the future.

The application of NPK fertilizer (3/4 miracle grow) + 1/4 composted cattle manure (both from garden store) increased crop yield by 48.9% compared to NPK fertilizer alone ---> from 2017 Frontiers in Microbiology, 05 Sept 2017 "Composted Cattle Manure Increases Microbial Activity and Soil Fertility." Some users report that their plants grew three times in size once they added miracle grow soil to their existing potting soil.

Why you may want to add 1/2 to 1 shot of sherry wine and 5 drops of peppermint extract to your acidified cold water extract of morning glory in the fridge, let sit 3 hours with swirling once per hour in the fridge, will convert the LSH and penniclavine to 1-acetaldehyde LSH & penniclavine, stronger more visual and neon colorful trip, this is how Aztec would prepare their seed extract.

Buy a $9 "private wine preservation system canister" from Amazon to keep your wine fresh, so it will last many months instead of just 7 days or else the precious acetaldehyde in the wine will oxidize to acetic acid over time. Read about my visit from Shaman who lead me to the method on post #1:

At-home conversion of LSD to 1-acetaldehyde LSD in 1 step (similar to but beyond even ALD-52)

https://mycotopia.ne...nd-even-ald-52/

Potent LSH & penniclavine fresh from morning glory vine & relation to Eleusis in ancient Greece (15 pics)

https://mycotopia.ne...ancient-greece/

From Tryptophan-->chanoclavine-->agroclavine-->elymoclavine-->lysergic acid-->ergometrine-->LSH, which then decomposes over time into LSA.

Note (4) Psychotomimetics of the Convolvulaceae pg 93: "This particular plant seems to have been more important to the Aztecs in divinity then Peyotl or Teonanacatl, two of their other classical sacred plants."

Note (5) Jonathan Ott "Pharmacotheon": "Ololiuhqui was far more prominent as an entheogen here in Mesoamerica than those mushrooms; the mushrooms are mentioned only here and there by a few competent chroniclers; yet almost an entire book was devoted to denouncing mainly the ololiuhqui idolatry. The annals of the Inquisition contain many times more autos de fe for ololiuhqui than for mushrooms."

2016 Polish morning glory study found 3x higher amounts of LSH in MG seeds direct from grower/producer vs retail:

fresh black seeds from vine: likely 5.00 LSH to 5.00 penniclavine ratio
    seeds direct from growers: 1.71 LSH to 5.08 penniclavine ratio
    seeds off retail racks: 0.54 LSH to 4.75 penniclavine ratio

Immediately vacuum pack and freeze freshly picked dark hard black seeds off vine to preserve potency indefinitely.

Erowid report:

400 older dried seeds is similar to a little less than one hit LSD. 400 fresh off vine is like about 2 or three hits.

WARNING! I would not make the fence 7 foot tall, that's how I had it before, and had to take off the top two foot section after a severe storm came thru and knocked both planters over, they are heavy as all get out, and yet still got knocked over by strong wind, (all plants survived in tact as wire fence did not budge even when knocked over) but since trimming back down to 5 foot tall round tall fence (the size the fence comes in), they have been doing great even in strong winds.

Attached Thumbnails

• double morning glory planters 17 wide x 15 inch tall with 5 foot round fence.JPG

Edited by tregar, 01 September 2020 - 12:58 PM.

#103 Choices

Choices

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 595 posts

Posted 01 September 2020 - 07:16 PM

When I was growing hydrangeas, I found out that you can change the color of the flowers by changing the ph of the soil. Could it be similarly related to morning glory colors? I suppose one anecdotal way we could test is by each person testing the ph of the soil and compare to flower colors, see if there’s any correlation.

I use to use Miracid. To change colors. But now I can’t get them to bloom. Sum a bitch. They grow huge but never bloom. Anyway. Wanted to concur tht statement.
  • tregar, Mushinist, ElPirana and 1 other like this

#104 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 866 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 September 2020 - 07:19 AM

Better picture

Attached Thumbnails

• mg double (2).jpg

Edited by tregar, 07 September 2020 - 09:17 AM.

• Mushinist, ElPirana and makinbones69 like this

#105 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 808 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 01:15 PM

Wild vine madness56fe780174bb30b8938a15b0ef7d96af.jpg1f20d4672b7151c2753b3b758b4bbd47.jpg
All of the heavenly blues came out this color. I think what mikey said is at play. Should a used that miracle grow like u suggested and maybe my colors would be on point

Edited by makinbones69, 08 September 2020 - 01:16 PM.

• tregar, Mushinist and YoshiTrainer like this

#106 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 7,395 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 September 2020 - 07:56 PM

Those wild ones pictured would have me questioning the species more so than the conditions and or the color of the flower. It's a nice patch and all but the leaves lack the common heart shape that you see with the known active species. That same heart shape is what I look for more than the color.  There is no way I could attempt to explain why the shape of the leaves would change because of different nutrients or Ph, only the size of the leaf I believe would change.

Anyway, here are what my purple heavenly blues have converted to. Same seeds, same plant giving different color flowers but the same leaf shape.  The only difference from purple flowers to the blue ones are the change of season and I stopped feeding them. No morning glories were harmed in the experiment with miracle gro. The soil was amended with composted manure in spring. 16:16:16 was used in May and June. It seems that leaving them alone to do their own thing is bringing out the blues.

IMG_4962.JPG

IMG_4960.JPG

IMG_4961.JPG

• tregar, Skywatcher, clumsy and 2 others like this

#107 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 808 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 08:02 PM

I see the difference there most definitely mikey thanks. I need to now see if the ones I planted that I ordered are heart shaped leaves. They are small plants same color flower but were ordered and received as heavenly blue.

#108 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 808 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 08:06 PM

Awesome ty mikey the ones I ordered look way better to me from the leaves. They are the same color as the wild ones flower wise but leaves appear just as you are describing heart shaped as opposed to that spikey feature the wild one has going on.
Here in this planter are the ones I ordered and grew some out to be sure. I had the right seeds.73cdd56b06ad95031d9368ebd4ade19d.jpgc508685f691bdbcc29e5416f8c441023.jpg

Edited by makinbones69, 08 September 2020 - 08:12 PM.

#109 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 7,395 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 September 2020 - 08:58 PM

Hard not to love some heart shaped leaves! Those look legit. Cmon though, give them some love and some sunshine! They def need some light!

• makinbones69 likes this

#110 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 808 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 09:11 PM

Haha I hear ya it's so late in the year when I planted them that I just wanted to test the seeds to make sure I had the right ones. The sun was killing them then now they want more. I'll give it a good go next season with the legit seeds and move forward. I appreciate the info it helped alot man I can totally see through my confusion after you directed me to look at the leaf more than the flower. Ty.
I planted them things last month.
Also I know someone said before props to Tregar for the info. But props to Tregar for the info.
I have more research to do now that I feel confident I have the right variety. I look forward to doing the research, taking my time, and growing and extracting in the time to follow. Sweet ty guys!

Edited by makinbones69, 09 September 2020 - 12:31 AM.

• tregar likes this

#111 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 866 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 September 2020 - 07:15 AM

Not shown:

One thing I forgot to mention is that once the 15 morning glory plants in each planter reached the top of the 5 foot round fence...and grew about 6" past the top, I then trained each vine to grow "downwards" by feeding it back down the fence, weaving the vine over and under the fence heading downwards to fill up any areas that were left unfilled or open.

The inclination of the vine is to grow up and towards the sun, but it is important once they reach the top to train them to go back "down the fence". Keep an eye on them every few days, and continue to train the vine downwards, leaves will fill in all the open areas left behind this way. You will end up with 5 feet of vine going up...then 5 feet of vine going down, for 10 feet total vine for each of the 15 plants, the plants will fill the round fence lushly this way.  

If you want to collect around 200 seeds per plant x 15 plants = around 3000 fresh potent seeds per planter (or 6000 seeds per double planters) it is best to train the vines back down once they reach the top, this requires keeping an eye on them every few days, to continue to train them. I tend to take care of this when I water daily.

Unfortunately, the plants in the photo were started in July, when I should have started them in the Spring, but I will make the best of it. When it is time to harvest the seeds (around 5 seeds per pod), simply vacuum pack and freeze them to preserve their high LSH and penniclavine potency indefinitely.

Attached Thumbnails

• double mg planters 17 inch wide x 15 inch tall by 5 foot tall round fence.JPG

• clumsy and ElPirana like this

#112 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 7,395 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 October 2020 - 02:57 PM

post-105498-0-75535800-1602964611.jpgI wanted to add one last photo before the season comes to an end. I think next spring we will do the entire fence. Not just for the beauty but this hedge has proven useful and an acoustic barrier drowning the sound of living in a subdivision.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_5112.JPG

• Skywatcher, clumsy and ElPirana like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!