• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Robinsparrow

Robinsparrow

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 11:23 AM

Looks like I'll be getting a new batch! They seem to be very understanding, responsible, and concerned about the contamination. So, I begin again!

#22 FunG

FunG

Been there, read that.

• Free Member
  • 866 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 10:36 PM

Yea, sporeworks are good people.

Reporting contamination also helps them trace it back down to their source which greatly helps them stop the spread of contaminated syringes and causing mass hysteria for those that think all syringes are dirty heh heh
  • Ronald Ray Gun and Robinsparrow like this

#23 Robinsparrow

Robinsparrow

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 10:17 AM

I got the spores and they sent me a bonus Amazonia syringe! Time to start cooking....

#24 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,235 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 July 2020 - 10:38 AM

NEVER GIVE UP!

What would Edison do...??? That's what I always ask myself!!

#25 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,235 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 July 2020 - 10:40 AM

I think I'm still at the point where I should just be getting the spores from syringes. And I did use sporeworks! I appreciate what you are all saying (and offering) but I have limited space and I know the more steps there are in the process the more chance of contamination, especially when I'm so new at this. I can try sporeworks again and I guess tell them what happened.

you may think this, people get intimidated by agar work, but it is really super simple... If I were you, I would order some prepoured plates off amazon and give it a go... What could it hurt?

• ElPirana and Robinsparrow like this

#26 Robinsparrow

Robinsparrow

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 10:35 AM

My new batch is started! Everything is fine. I hope I can depend on you guys for advice as this progresses. Do I start a new topic when I have a new question?

• PJammer24 likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!