Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

1g and 3g Trip Report (First Time Tripping)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 CrystalShip

CrystalShip

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:07 PM

Last weekend was my first true trip experience. Really had no idea of what to expect other than reading other trip reports before this. I made no hour by hour documentation. I will start a journal for all future trips.

For my first trip I was slightly nervous not knowing what my tolerance to mushrooms would be like. Also when I tried grinding my shrooms in the food processor it was unsuccessful and really just made a mess. So I crammed what I could into capsules and took them with orange juice. The scale I purchased wasn't really the most accurate but I got a reading of a gram and went with it.

So waiting for the come up I just collected some graphic novels and my headphones. Put on comfortable clothes did a few yoga poses and waited around the house. I have young ones right now so currently I am restricted to in house tripping at night until further notice. That being said I had to wait until they petered out to start all of this so it was about 9 when I took the dose not really that ideal.

I was just sitting on the couch listening to music. At this point I started to feel a head high which felt really great reminded me a lot of the type of "brain buzz" I used to get smoking some good Durban strains.

After that It felt like it plateaued. I just felt great but an hour went by and nothing really changed. I was feeling really disappointed with my dose choice at this point. I was roughly 2-3 hours into it and I was impatient with waiting any longer so I decided to start up my crafty and smoked some weed. This completely changed everything. I felt higher than I normally would be able to get and found myself totally disinterested in the television. There was a point when I was talking to someone that I just broke off the conversation and stared at the middle of my screen. It was a input screen since I had changed the channel at this point. The screen was primarily white and I just kept staring at it as I observed ripples of light similar to what I would see if I pressed my eyelids closed tightly after taking in any kind of light to the retina. That was really cool. Other than that It was just a fun time but nothing over the top. I would say it lasted roughly 4 hours and I slept right after that.

So I decided to trip the next weekend. This time I took it to 3 grams. I didn't fast all day like I did the first time. I just made sure it was a few hours before ingesting my new friends.

I felt more sure, more confident in what to expect this next time and didn't bother worrying so much about when to take it, who was up still or anything.

This time I tried crushing the mushrooms into a powder with a rolling pin and them in a ziplock bag. After that I thought I'd sprinkle the powder on some peanut butter and take it that way. I dried my shrooms at 110 degrees for days but it seems like they don't pulverize into powder like I want them to. So they just flattened out like a pancake it was amusing. Now I know I'm just going to eat them whole.

So now I'm caught off guard. I read all of these horror stories of how bad shrooms taste, people saying they vomit everytime, etc., A lot of people online say they hate the taste. I just dropped my shrooms into a bowl of peanut butter mixed it up and ate it...the mushrooms that I could taste actually were fine they tasted good to me.

This time my kids were still up and I was getting them ready for bed. After all of that I went downstairs and was watching the Sopranos for the first time. Just relaxing with my favorite alice cooper shirt and my comfy long socks. The same feeling I had the first time came on in about an hour. After that it just kept getting better. I kept watching Sopranos for the first couple hours until I paused it. Then I looked up at the screen at a point. And this mobsters face on the screen started to get bigger and smaller. It was great It was the character Pussy from the show. I was laughing for a while about that guys face I still am. I was messing around with a flashlight in the dark too that was awesome. My girlfriend went to bed after a bit and I stayed up all night listening to music. Mainly Ween, Magnetic Fields, and the Flaming Lips. I was out on the porch smoked a joint was watching the trees. really cant wait to get out into nature on a trip. I felt immense joy when I went to bed because my 2 year old son had snuck into bed in the middle of the night. I just held him till I fell asleep at 5am.  So I really just had an all around ideal time. A few really cool visual distortions and my son at the end was icing on the cake. I think this might be an every weekend thing for me or close to it. I feel an overall sense of calm throughout the week. I'm surprised by that the most. The only problem is my girlfriend is NOT A FAN of this endeavor at all. She acts like I'm on hard drugs for taking shrooms. That may be my only downer to it but hey, no one stopped me from growing them. So I'd like to see someone try to stop me from taking them. :tongue:

All in all I love this community. I love you all. Thanks for reading. Thanks for growing so I could grow. Let's keep growing together. :biggrin:

Edited by CrystalShip, 01 July 2020 - 08:10 PM.

• Boebs, Wimzers, RainbowCatepillar and 2 others like this

#2 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Onion tied to belt

• Gold VIP
  • 645 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:31 PM

Congratulations CrystalShip on touching back down safely! :)

It sounds like both trips were needed and enjoyed. The first trip allowed you to be more confident in your second and stronger adventure.

Outdoors + mushrooms, so much better!
  • CrystalShip likes this

#3 CrystalShip

CrystalShip

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 08:16 PM

Thanks YoshiTrainer!

I really want to do more mushrooms outside during the day soon. I just have to plan that one out more.

As soon as I get a job I'm getting some cacti as well. Feeling some 'cacti fever' after seeing some of your cacti photos!

• RainbowCatepillar likes this

#4 planetcaravan03

planetcaravan03

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 68 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 11:50 PM

Thanks for the report. My wife and I have a friend coming over this weekend. Going to try a 5g dose. I am sure this weekend will end up "interesting" as usual  :biggrin:

• headcase1 and CrystalShip like this

#5 CrystalShip

CrystalShip

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 06:12 PM

planet you have to let me know how that turns out!!

Thanks for the report. My wife and I have a friend coming over this weekend. Going to try a 5g dose. I am sure this weekend will end up "interesting" as usual  :biggrin:

Have you taken 5G before?

#6 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 597 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 July 2020 - 06:44 PM

Hahaha when I take 5g, there’s no point in having company.
  • planetcaravan03 likes this

#7 planetcaravan03

planetcaravan03

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 11:39 PM

Hahaha when I take 5g, there’s no point in having company.

I have not. Gonna find out though  :biggrin:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!