I've got all of the stations set up as of yesterday. This was a very fun and tedious process.
The de-priming and case re-sizing die was pretty straight-forward and easy to set up.
The automatic re-priming station and primer feeder were also pretty straight forward. (Although at this stage I did not prime or charge any cases - I used only empty, de-primed brass for setup.)
I'll be setting up the case-activated powder measure today. Yesterday I was able to set up the mechanical travel but did not get into adjusting the powder charge just yet as I need a manual with re-loading data. I'll borrow my neighbor's book this afternoon for setup data. I've got powder and a balance scale all ready to go.
The case flaring station was trickier but still pretty straight forward.
The bullet seating and crimp die was probably the most difficult to get set up. It took me several tries but my last two samples measure out to factory ammo specs which tells me I've got the overall length and crimp exactly the way I want it. One of the setup videos I watched was reloading the exact same ammo I am reloading so I was able to get the overall bullet length from the tutorial (1.44-0 inches). Now I have several bullets to extract from empty cases so they can be re-sized, primed and charged prior to re-seating the bullet. No worries on that as I have over 150 empty cases to reload. It took me 13 trial runs to get everything set right so I only have 13 bullets to pull.
One other fun thing I had to do was to custom construct a powder baffle for the reservoir on the case-activated powder measure. For some reason this little baffle was missing. It is necessary so the powder doesn't get impacted and bridged in the hopper - resulting in short or null charges. The part is impossible to find on the internet.
I made a template out of rigid-grade paper cut from a junk-mail ad. Then I cut the part from sheet metal with a drill-powered nibbler tool. While it doesn't look "factory" it should do the job just fine. We'll see later today.
My neighbor is all fired-up as he was never able to get the machine to function as intended. I'm pretty stoked to say the least.