6 replies to this topic

#1 ItBeBasidia

ItBeBasidia

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 235 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2020 - 12:13 AM

This experience I had off of simple ol' MJ a couple of days ago was mentally intense and full of anguish.

I have 3 male cannabis plants that I just recently quarantined and decided to keep for salads and smoothies. I don't know what strain they are, but know they are sativa or sativa dominant based on leaf structure and growth habit. I decided to take some tips off that had alot of flowers and a few fan leaves to have with my trout lunch. As I was walking inside with the cuts, I got the bright idea of microwaving it for 3 min to activate what THC it had. I've always been under the impression that males didn't have nearly as much THC as females. It was supposed to be just a little afternoon enhancement, so I ate the leaves and flowers first then my trout. Boy was I wrong. . .

45 min. After finishing my meal, I was helping my lady put up a bed frame when all of a sudden I felt a surge of stone shoot through my cortex. Stone is that feeling of heavy dumbfounded bluntedness; of the complete puzzle that is your mind, being scrambled. That was the first wave though and it was slight, but enough for me to know I was about to be done in, so I let my ol' lady know what was about to happen.

Then another surge came much harder. At that point my eyes got heavy and my speech turned into word salad. The surges started to come on harder and harder. I couldn't think straight at all and was starting to get the fear there might be permanent effects after. Like my speech might be handicapped or my thinking might be extremely garbled afterward. Time didn't exist.

I started to get into thought loops and all my vices and wrong doings came in for a lashing as I was walking aimlessly in circles around the house with the mantra : "this too shall pass". I managed to get to the couch and lay down. As I was laying, my body became numb and my mouth bone dry. I tried to drink some water that was on the night stand, but it was really taxing because I had forgotten how to drink and had to remember how.

Somehow I was able to put pandora through the speakers and grateful dead came through to bring me some respite. The song was "Casey Jones". The line, "Trouble ahead. Trouble behind" had me thinking it was a warning of the future from my bad habits and vices getting the best of me. Then another song by Jose Gonzales called "Down the Line" which is all about making the same mistakes twice and how it'll cause trouble/darkness came on to compound that sentiment and guilt.

Still locked to the couch with the music playing, I just let go and saw all my bad habits and vices for what they were. Which at that moment was a virus within the program that is my mind. I saw that if I leave them be, they will grow and wreak havoc as well as destroy and displace what virtue I still have. I also got the message that after everything is done, I need to identify and cordon off these negative/harmful habits, ideas, and tendencies as they come so that they lose power and hopefully fade completely. Then came peace and relaxation.

After about 5 or 6 (maybe more?)hours it was finally fading and I was so relieved. With each minute I was ascending to normalcy. The whole experience was some dante's inferno type event. As I was coming out of it, the lines from that one godsmack song, voodoo, "never do I want to be here again and I dont remember why I came" kept echoing through my mind. I wasn't expecting to get like that and I will be perfectly happy not getting to that state again.

I've had many large dose fungi and cacti journeys and will stick to those because they've never spanked me like that. Then again MJ usually never plays nice with me unless it's in small bits. If anyone reading this grows bud, don't toss your males! Make some edibles or hash out of them or something of the like. Sorry for bad syntax or grammar. I wrote this on my phone and wanted to get the story out before it faded anymore than it has. Thanks for reading!

Down the Line:
https://youtu.be/tZuC6y4eUo0

Casey Jones:
https://youtu.be/_x2m6i4KFqg
  • onediadem, Coopdog, Arathu and 4 others like this

#2 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,864 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2020 - 02:30 AM

That is crazy! I have gotten pretty stoned from males but they were some high torque strains I was working with for many years. That is quite the experience you had there. Thank you very much for sharing. I have chucked a LOT of males over the years. 

• Skywatcher and ItBeBasidia like this

#3 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,131 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2020 - 07:48 AM

I wasn't expecting to get like that and I will be perfectly happy not getting to that state again.

Yeah, but, you don't get clarity like this but a couple times in your life

I just let go and saw all my bad habits and vices for what they were. Which at that moment was a virus within the program that is my mind. I saw that if I leave them be, they will grow and wreak havoc as well as destroy and displace what virtue I still have. I also got the message that after everything is done, I need to identify and cordon off these negative/harmful habits, ideas, and tendencies as they come so that they lose power and hopefully fade completely.

• Skywatcher, Boebs and YoshiTrainer like this

#4 ItBeBasidia

ItBeBasidia

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 235 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2020 - 12:32 PM

Yeah that's true pharmer, and I'm very grateful for that bit of insight. But damn was it rough! There was moments were I thought I forgot how to swallow and where I wasn't sure if I was speaking or thinking my thoughts. The ridicule of my person was relentless up until I experienced the 'solution'.

Perhaps a rough lesson is what was needed to stick though
  • coorsmikey, Skywatcher and YoshiTrainer like this

#5 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 7,382 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2020 - 01:55 PM

That was quite an experience !

I have grossly overdone on cannabis edible butter a few times, but never had that kind of reaction.

I would imagine the females will be some superb stash......

Thank you for sharing that. It's a good reminder that cannabis is also a plant teacher not to be underestimated.

• Arathu and ItBeBasidia like this

#6 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 6,098 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2020 - 06:52 AM

That's awesome, and when the "shadow" finds the light of waking consciousness most people are deeply touched......

IMHO everything is a lesson.....and we return to our lessons many lifetimes.....

I think some "folks" come back as grumpy cynical deer fly's that bite everything they come into contact with.....and skeeters too....hahaha

To me, a useful interpretation of dualities like Odin and Loki, Perun and Veles, Frey and Freya, and etc. etc....from European mythologies....

Interesting that it was from Male plants.......

I find it useful to stay in touch with my shadow brother....and time becomes looping or meaningless...

A. muscaria has this effect sometimes too, personally speaking (not a teacher for most people I must add)

post-113856-0-82041400-1594466918.jpg

Cannabis, not all kinds though, has always done this to me......just another ally in the shaman's pouch.....

I wanna live where growing weed is legal.................sigh.........so I can safely explore this deeper...

But I love my acre of ground....fucking law makers.....

Good stuff man, thanks for sharing..

:meditate:

A

Attached Thumbnails

• time_is_a_human_construct.jpg

Edited by Arathu, 11 July 2020 - 06:53 AM.

• Skywatcher and ItBeBasidia like this

#7 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,562 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 July 2020 - 06:11 PM

I love to hear when people get that high off weed.  For a number of reason's, but mostly it just makes me laugh because I know how harmless it is. While at the same time can make you feel some crazy feelings.

Those edibles man

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!