• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 13,482 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 July 2020 - 02:02 PM

This was pretty good, even if they overlooked the breathtaking irony of implying that Reagan wasn't somehow also directly involved in how things got so fucked up. Trump didn't single-handedly destroy America by himself in only 4 years, after all.

[Direct Link]

Also, good choice on the name since it would be too easy to make fun of a group that called itself "RAT."

• mushit and Juthro like this

#2 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 8,883 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 July 2020 - 03:06 PM

I posted a couple of these vids over in the "News from more independent sources' thread, but they didn't any response over there( I think it may be due to a conspiracy  :tinfoil: ) , but this seems like a better place for them.

They (RAT) have a BUNCH of vids out there on the web right now.  So far, I've liked this one the best. 

[Direct Link]

• mushit and TVCasualty like this

#3 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 13,482 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 July 2020 - 07:56 AM

It's interesting watch the GOP start to eat itself, which is typically something the far-Left does (and it is, too).

The enemy of my enemy ...can still be a piece of shit.

I wonder how this guy feels after being so spectacularly owned by cartoons, lol:

[Direct Link]

• mushit, Alder Logs, Juthro and 2 others like this

#4 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 8,883 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 July 2020 - 07:21 PM

Undeniably true :)  But I don't have to like them to like the adds they are putting out.  With that said, I'm still not going to donate to their super pac.  They are, as you said, a piece of shit.

[Direct Link]

• mushit and TVCasualty like this

#5 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 8,883 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 July 2020 - 03:43 PM

They did a good job on Pt II as well....

#6 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 583 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 July 2020 - 05:53 PM

Undeniably true :)  But I don't have to like them to like the adds they are putting out.  With that said, I'm still not going to donate to their super pac.  They are, as you said, a piece of shit.

https://www.youtube....h?v=Mo1lDJrZKx8
I was on board with this one until it said “it’s time to restore honor and dignity to the White House”

Mmmmm I don’t think that will happen with either candidate! LOL
  • Myc and Juthro like this

#7 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 8,883 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 July 2020 - 06:29 PM

[Direct Link]

I was on board with this one until it said “it’s time to restore honor and dignity to the White House”

Mmmmm I don’t think that will happen with either candidate! LOL

I too thought that statement pushed it over the edge :) 

• ElPirana likes this

#8 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,786 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 July 2020 - 06:45 PM

Politics bores on complete irrationality. A country of three hundred million people and these are the two choices the common man gets presented with. I used to think that throwing your hat in for a independent was a waste of your vote. If we just keep towing the two party system because we don't want the other guy to win we will never break free from it. I used to say in a perfect system... Then again it's not my vote at all so as an outsider it's easy to say. I towed the party line in our last provincial election to stop another party from getting in. Voting for someone I didn't really want to vote in... I think at some level we have to take a little bit of responsibility for this mess as voters

Am I crazy?

• mushit likes this

#9 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 8,883 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 July 2020 - 08:04 PM

I've got to give the Lincoln Project credit, they release some very well done adds.   Nicely polished, and they seem to be directed so as to personally annoy trump almost more than they are designed to sway the public.  I find it an interesting tactic, and I find them mostly entertaining.   But admittedly I enjoy almost any joke at the mango Mussolini's' expense.

I love the fact that they are even picking the shows they know the president is watching to broadcast their adds.

[Direct Link]

#10 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 8,883 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 July 2020 - 10:06 PM

It's also worth noting that trump is not the only target of these rouge republicans.

[Direct Link]

#11 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 8,883 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 July 2020 - 01:16 PM

Bounty

[Direct Link]

#12 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 13,482 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 July 2020 - 03:12 PM

I vote for that psychopathic turtle-man from Kentucky for the title of Having the World's Most Punchable Face. It looks like he's already been hit in the mouth with a sledgehammer, but clearly that wasn't adequate since he can still talk, apparently.

Did he happen to attend the Tulsa Death Rally with Cain? I'm looking for little glimmers of hope wherever they may be found...

• Juthro likes this

#13 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 8,883 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 July 2020 - 03:55 PM

The lincoln project has taken a side in a local race for me.  They are campaigning against our trump bootlicking, carpetbagger of a 1 term senator, Dan Sullivan.   I don't know if it makes the news down there in the lower 48, but they are trying to put in a huge mine (the pebble mine) in the Bristol Bay region of Alaska.  Under the previous administration the environmental impact studies had shut down the project, but since trump came into power, laws have been revoked, and the mine is being fast tracked for approval.   

I am of the opinion that if the mine goes in, it will severely damage, or destroy the most valuable fishery in the state, the salmon fishing of bristol bay.  This would have a huge impact on an entire industry, and severely affect the way of life for the native villagers that depend on those fish to survive. 

I have to say I do have some bias on the subject.  I live here, and don't want to see it destroyed to fill the pockets of some lower 48 carpetbaggers.  Working in bristol bay over the years has paid for most of our house, and property.  I think I owe it, and the people that depend on it some respect.

[Direct Link]

• TVCasualty, Skywatcher and ElPirana like this

#14 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 13,482 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 July 2020 - 07:07 PM

Good luck. Seriously. I've been following news about that new atrocity.

As my radical environmentalist friends like to remind their fellow activists, there are no victories for environmental protection, only temporary stays of execution.

The trick is to hold off the executions until they're no longer possible to execute, but that probably means until the collapse of industrial civilization. So about 15 more years of vigilance is required, give or take. If successful then at least there will be salmon for dinner occasionally for a few of the survivors.

Edited by TVCasualty, 30 July 2020 - 07:07 PM.

• Juthro and ElPirana like this

#15 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 13,482 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 August 2020 - 10:09 AM

From "Evolutionary Biologists Against Trump:"

post-102948-0-48844800-1596294482.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• goback.jpg

• Skywatcher, Juthro, Wimzers and 2 others like this

#16 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 6,284 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 August 2020 - 05:01 AM

Whatever uncle Mitch.....just tell the orange guy to send me my fucking check....and do something about Aaaunti Bunny out on the left coast for Christ sake's....

The entire lot are an embarrassment that I would not hire to mow my lawn let alone manage a nuclear superpower...........these people could probably not manage a gas station.

But Dollar General is your new China outlet......they're everywhere!

I have to go to work.......

A

• FLASHINGROOSTER likes this

#17 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 13,482 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 August 2020 - 07:46 PM

It's 2020, and going retro is, like, so hot right now!

post-102948-0-37949300-1597192589.jpg

All we need to complete our 20th Century retro-revival is a world war!

Attached Thumbnails

• DejaVu.jpg

• Juthro likes this

#18 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 8,883 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 October 2020 - 02:18 PM

I found this man's views to be very healthy overall.

[Direct Link]

#19 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,786 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 October 2020 - 11:29 AM

I would say its around 50/50 here. Some people support the idea that Trump is bad for America, others say they wish he was our president. One thing everyone seems to agree on is that he is outrageous. Often accompanied by the ensuing argument about who all that outrageous behavior is good for.  Up here folks opinion on Trump usually just depends on if you lean left or right to be quite frank.

The media is trending the story again that people are searching how to immigrate to Canada from the US. Little do they realize its the same shit up here, but instead of two parties we have four or five. Eventually somebody you don't like gets elected, and without term limits they have potential to last until death.

• Juthro likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!