12 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,671 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 July 2020 - 08:47 PM

Hello my fellow Topians.. I know it's been awhile since I've been on here once again but I should be back for good now since I got a new phone and can access topia again!
Someone (Akari) pointed out that I'm on my 111,110 post and that this should be my 111,111 post so here goes my revival speech...
I will do my best to be on here daily helping out again even if it's just answering a few threads. I'm hoping this will encourage others to post and be more active as well. Once I see activity coming back we are gonna start doing contests and raffles again like the seed exchange and spore ring and if I get enough interest in the book club we will start that too and of course the bnls as well!
It has also been brought to my attention that topia is roughly 20 years old! So what better time to have a revival?! Topias 20 yr revival! Lol
It's gonna take the whole team to revive this place though. We need to get the mod squad back together first. I notice we have about 18 mods and admin and only 8 mods are active and no admin are right now. We need to change this.. I want to thank the active mods for sticking around and helping out..
Alder logs
Coorsmikey
Myc
Rise
Roc
Skywatchers
TV
Wharfrat
If you guys have contact with any other mods please let them know we could use their help and support again. The rest of you can help bring in new members. We eventually plan on advertising on facebook.
In the meantime..
"All for one and one for all"
In honor of my 111,111 post.. lol
Hugsndrugs
  • roc, Myc, coorsmikey and 10 others like this

#2 Akari

Akari

The Priest and Priestess as One

• OG VIP
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 08:59 PM

Happy 111,111!!! Let's make Topia great again!

• Arathu, Mrs.Hippie3, ItBeBasidia and 2 others like this

#3 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,671 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 July 2020 - 11:33 AM

Yes we shall try.. lol.. also thinking about doing art contests and shows if you want to try to sell your work.. have a few ideas that might breath life back into this place hopefully
  • Arathu and Skywatcher like this

#4 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,599 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 July 2020 - 12:57 PM

I do not have a good track record when it comes to friends signing up and become active members... In fact, everyone who has signed up has not been active, lol... That being said, there are two very good friends of mine who are talking about signing up... Both smart, creative, and kind people... They are pretty excited about mycology in general and I suspect that once they jump through the suggested hoops for internet security, they will become valued members of our community!

It is comforting to see that the queen bee is back in the hive and looking to revitalize this community!! There is no one better suited to the task!

Happy 111,111 day!! This should become an annual holiday for Topians everywhere!!

• Mrs.Hippie3 and Skywatcher like this

#5 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,869 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 July 2020 - 03:32 PM

welcome back mah  hugsndrugs  :hug:

#6 mushit

mushit

Shit Lover

• OG VIP
  • 2,313 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 July 2020 - 05:05 PM

Holy Shit!  It's good to see ya MaH!  :hug:

I thought we would never see you again.

There is a couple of my friends I am introducing to the wonderful world of mushrooms, so we may see a couple new recruits in the near future.

Lets bring back the life to this community!!

#7 Hash_Man

Hash_Man

Old Codger

• OG VIP
  • 2,582 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 July 2020 - 07:52 PM

"Yes we shall try.. lol.. also thinking about doing art contests and shows if you want to try to sell your work.. have a few ideas that might breath life back into this place hopefully"

So what are you saying MrsH? no life here really? I resemble that remark...

Edited by Hash_Man, 29 July 2020 - 07:55 PM.

• Mrs.Hippie3 likes this

#8 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,671 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 July 2020 - 07:57 PM

Lol no we need more life around here and it's gonna take the whole team to make it survive again!
  • Arathu likes this

#9 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 7,341 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 July 2020 - 08:05 PM

Welcome back mah..... :hug:  Hugs-n-drugs indeed......

A

• Mrs.Hippie3 likes this

#10 Akari

Akari

The Priest and Priestess as One

• OG VIP
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 10:40 PM

Yeah. I was feeling we could mass recruit people from all these mycology Facebook groups by building a Facebook group, still not naming our Topia IDs of course, and advertising the vaults to people in the Facebook group. Mycoptopia is the by far the best resource in the world for this level of information.

• Arathu and Mrs.Hippie3 like this

#11 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 961 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 July 2020 - 02:15 AM

Hello Mrs.Hippie, Nice to meet you.

I am definitely down to take part in a seed trade!

• Mrs.Hippie3 likes this

#12 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,671 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 July 2020 - 02:02 PM

Ok I went through my topia stash and unfortunately it don't look like I have any h3s or Dixie but what I do have is..
35 P. Ovoideocystidia
1 cyan
1 ghost fungus
1 Grofola froudosa
1 luminescent panellus
10 GT
6 not labeled I call wild cards

keep in mind these are old and gonna take an experienced hand to revive them.. I also have other mushroom related items I can donate on future contests and such

20200731_132133.jpg

20200731_132455.jpg

20200731_132510.jpg
  • coorsmikey and ItBeBasidia like this

#13 Hash_Man

Hash_Man

Old Codger

• OG VIP
  • 2,582 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 August 2020 - 06:05 PM

No H3? Damn it, Mrs H

I've been hearing about something called tidal wave, I need to replace my 'China' stock I think one of the seed banks has it though... PE6 be great too.

Edited by Hash_Man, 01 August 2020 - 06:10 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!