38 replies to this topic

#21 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 834 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 August 2020 - 10:25 AM

A quick note which I believe was a message from the Aztec Shaman before I depart:

Discovered 1992 adducts study the same week after receiving a 20 minute visit or "schooling" from an ancient powerful and spiritually prominent Aztec Shaman who appeared out of the shadows on a wall cast by a Christmas tree, this after girl and I both took 10 hits each of 15 year old decomposed acid given to me by a dear friend, true story. The acid had a sick feeling for the 1st two hours, but then it worked and skyrocketed us to higher divine plane.

The Shaman sat on a throne made of spirit animals (birds, otters, Jaguars, macaws, toucans) that morphed into other spiritual animals continuously. The Shaman stared intently into my eyes as if downloading information to me. What's even more amazing, is that the girl who was with me also saw the EXACT same vision on the wall.  

The Shaman wore a huge beautiful headdress, to the left and right of him stood female centaurs, half naked female above, half animal below. He showed me the rise and fall of several civilizations throughout time. I saw the great pyramid of the Aztec empire in the distance.

Behind the female centaurs were snakevines growing out of the earth. Before the Shaman left, he motioned to me with his eyes to look out the window in the living room to the patio, where I had an empty garden plot, he was trying to tell me to plant entheogenic plants. His point in showing me the rise and fall of the different civilizations was I believe he was trying to tell me "that if humanity is survive, the only hope is a Spiritual solution."

Don't forget that to the Aztecs, the morning glory plant was more important to them then their other 2 classical plants, peyote and mushrooms. Two sources given for this comment below.

Note (2) Page 515 "Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Plants" Christian Ratsch: "The fresh or dried morning glory seeds normally are added to alcoholic drinks (sugarcane liquor; c. alcohol), tepache (maize beer, chicha), and balche' (Schultes 1941, 37)."

Note (4) Psychotomimetics of the Convolvulaceae pg 93: "This particular plant seems to have been more important to the Aztecs in divinity then Peyotl or Teonanacatl, two of their other classical sacred plants."

Note (5) Jonathan Ott "Pharmacotheon": "Ololiuhqui was far more prominent as an entheogen here in Mesoamerica than those mushrooms; the mushrooms are mentioned only here and there by a few competent chroniclers; yet almost an entire book was devoted to denouncing mainly the ololiuhqui idolatry. The annals of the Inquisition contain many times more autos de fe for ololiuhqui than for mushrooms."

Note (22) The sources were clear that the kykeon's other ingredient, mint (menthe pulegium) was fresh mint. Mint appears to have played a symbolic role in Eleusinian myth; being Hades' concubine, Mint was "dismembered by the jealous wife Persephone." See Wasson, "The Road to Eleusis", 111.

In Ipomoea Tricolor vine: from Tryptophan-->chanoclavine-->agroclavine-->elymoclavine-->lysergic acid-->ergometrine-->LSH, which then decomposes over time into LSA."

Vacuum pack & freeze freshly picked seeds to preserve potency indefinitely.

2016 Polish morning glory study found 3x higher amounts of LSH in MG seeds direct from grower/producer vs retail (note 7):

fresh black seeds from vine: likely 5.00 LSH to 5.00 penniclavine ratio
seeds direct from growers: 1.71 LSH to 5.08 penniclavine ratio
seeds off retail racks: 0.54 LSH to 4.75 penniclavine ratio

Edited by tregar, 04 August 2020 - 10:48 AM.

• bezevo and ElPirana like this

#22 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 834 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 August 2020 - 12:10 PM

My own thread on 1-acetaldehyde LSD was locked this morning at DMT nexus, it turned into a real *hit show, a battle of the "more intelligent" vs myself.

Remember this: Often the best ideas in a field do not come from the people with a bachelors or even a masters degree in the field, but rather from the people here at Mycotopia (like myself) who toil day in and day out within our field, we know the in's and out's, we also know the science forwards and backwards.

They could not stand the fact that a potential new breakthrough idea was created by "a commoner". I may be banned soon, never to return. It's ok, I was happy for it to end. It never felt like home since the beginning. It's a very Elitist community at the top over there, no room for people like myself.

I am glad the Mycotopia doesn't roll like this overhere, good riddance dmt nexus.

Edited by tregar, 04 August 2020 - 12:18 PM.

• ElPirana likes this

#23 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 834 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 August 2020 - 09:35 AM

DMT Nexus banned me till the year 2294, account deleted.

They also deleted the entire original thread with comments from everyone. They also did the same thing to 69ron many years ago, you all probably remember him, really intelligent poster. I liked him alot. I chatted with him personally after the incident, as we knew each other on-line via a different forum. Luckily I saved a copy of "most of the thread" here. I guarantee you this easy conversion works, vastly different from LSD. 

Even downwardsfromzero (chemical genius) at the old deleted thread agrees with the results of the study, I even had pics of the "indole before" and "indole after" from the study, but it was all deleted.

Downwardsfromzero (my only supporter) had even reposted the study in a downloadable form, all gone now of course.

You can see all of the diagrams downwardsfromzero made if you go to this older thread, see post #1 and look at the section of chemical diagrams among the 22 pics:

[no sense posting link, all pics deleted from all my threads by moderators, no idea why]

All I did was propose a theory and my results, and was suspended for life.

My friend said:

Don't worry about those guys, a lot of online communities are full of people trying to use their "superior knowledge" to flaunt it over others. As far as I'm, concerned, any and all discussion on psychedelic topics should be encouraged. If someone disagrees, great, they should then respectfully state their reasons for disagreeing and then assert their own views. There is no reason to disrespect others.

Edited by tregar, 05 August 2020 - 01:30 PM.

• ElPirana, YoshiTrainer and rockyfungus like this

#24 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 834 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 August 2020 - 01:19 PM

Now I'm really saddened. It looks like DMT nexus moderators even deleted ALL OF MY PHOTOS, study graphs, and tables for all of my threads I submitted over the last 12 years, so you will not even be able to view the chemical diagrams in the linked to thread above.

Good thing I backed all this up at Mycotopia, just go here to post #1, and view the chemical diagrams among the 22 photos:

Edited by tregar, 05 August 2020 - 02:01 PM.

• roc and YoshiTrainer like this

#25 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 481 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 August 2020 - 02:03 PM

Now I'm really saddened. It looks like DMT nexus moderators even deleted ALL OF MY PHOTOS for all of my threads I submitted over the last 12 years, so you will not even be able to view the chemical diagrams in the linked to thread above.

Good thing I backed all this up at Mycotopia, just go here to post #1, and view the chemical diagrams among the 22 photos:

https://mycotopia.ne...ancient-greece/

That’s very unfortunate, but I’m glad that you’ve got the info posted over here. I gotta say that I appreciate the work that you’ve put into these threads. I’ve enjoyed reading them and have learned more than a thing or two along the way.
  • tregar likes this

#26 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 834 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 August 2020 - 02:09 PM

Thanks ElPirana, you are truly a great friend, I have followed you & your amazing posts since day one, keep up the good work. See you in the fall again.

I'm off to weight room to relieve some stress, been a bodybuilder since age 22. Weight = 220 lbs, 12% body fat. It's the only thing that keeps me sane.

• ElPirana likes this

#27 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 834 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 August 2020 - 02:57 PM

At the nexus, where my thread was removed and I was banned for life, I was very kind and simply proposed my theory based on study and my results, I used the scientific method. Apparently one of the dudes in the thread who claimed to be some kind of big shot big pharma guy attempted to tear it apart piece by piece, then it just went downhill from there after 3 other Elitist backed up the big pharma dude and told me that what I experienced was "impossible." He trolled me after every post and was extremely rude to me. He claimed everything is a "pro-drug" and impossible for it to have it's own effects. He told me "I must follow his direction." I feel better after lifting weights now and jamming to music in the gym.

I know it has not yet been 2 weeks, but tonight I will be performing an experiment with 400ug of 1-acetaldehyde LSD taken 1/2 hour of taking 400g of fresh cactus tea (equivalent of around 400mg mescaline with particular cacti) and will report back around midnight, then I will take a long vacation from the forum until Winter, I will leave it up to you gals and guys to take it from here should you choose to duplicate the study as well. 

I have a strong feeling the 400ug of 1-acetaldehyde LSD will make this 400g of fresh cactus feel like around 700g of fresh cactus, or around 700mg of mescaline. 

I have hundreds of experiences in the past combining 400g of fresh home grown cactus with regular acid in all amounts, so I am very experienced. 

4 hits of acid have been dissolved into 1/2 shot of sherry wine (5mg acetaldehyde, natural ph=4 which is what study calls for), along with 5 drops of peppermint extract, swirled mixture once per hour, as it sat in fridge for 3 hours.

Edited by tregar, 05 August 2020 - 03:56 PM.

#28 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 834 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 August 2020 - 06:14 PM

I write rarely, but when I do it's only because of a new discovery I feel I have made which will benefit others.

As expected 3 hours in, this is way different from my past experiences combining cactus with acid. Some will prefer the "electricity" of acid. But I prefer this, it has no anxiety or tenseness, no wandering thoughts, it's deep mentally, a real gem. It did indeed make it feel like around 700g fresh of the rare cactus. It is more colorful, more natural, the patterns and shifting of textures is magical. There does not seem to be the "extreme tolerance" of normal acid. Extremely beautiful experience, beyond description. I am humbled. In a whole nother world with the music. The rainbow reflections of color surround everything. When I move my hand, I see fractals and patterns inside the tracers. 

I think this has to do with the possibility that 1-acetaldehyde LSD shifts the receptorome or radioligand binding of receptors "away from 5-ht2a" and towards the adrenal A2A, A2B, and A2C spectrum instead (see chart on page 1 of this thread for explanation), which is the dominance or habitat of mescaline & dmt & psilocin (see color chart post #1).

Edited by tregar, 05 August 2020 - 06:49 PM.

• Coopdog and ElPirana like this

#29 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 834 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 August 2020 - 01:31 AM

Thankfully, this discussion is also being continued at bluelight with important comments from Administrator Xorkoth. Of whom I grew up reading his countless amazing posts (over 14,000!)

Theoretical at-home conversion of LSD to 1-acetaldehyde LSD in 1 step (similar to but beyond even ALD-52)

https://www.blueligh...-1-step.890589/

Edited by tregar, 06 August 2020 - 01:43 AM.

• Coopdog and clumsy like this

#30 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,864 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 August 2020 - 03:05 AM

OK, I am responding to this because this is VERY interesting. I read thru the entire long first post, but will probably have to wait for the weekend to finish this thread. So say I was to hypothetically have about 35-40 blotters that are ten years old or more, still functional but not quite like it was even two years ago. (Some of it was 200 ug per) This was some very good acid when I got it, and some of it is much stronger than the rest. Suppose I were willing to attempt this conversion with all of it. Would I still use 1 shot? I figure this is in the charts I scrolled by. Just commenting to bookmark until I can study better. I think I might just try this with most of my hypothetical blotter. 

So, once this is done, how is dosing achieved? One shot would be hard to store, and it would evaporate over time. I only trip 1 or 2 times a year now. Is it a bad idea to commit all of it to this? I have a feeling THIS is much more what I need right now struggling with life as I have lately. Any advice is much appreciated. I am a simple guy and can follow the initial directions, but not much of a scientist and prefer the simple things. Can you simplify this from what I have said? Much love and thank you for this advice...BTW, I have fresh mint right now, Peppermint, spearmint and catnip Lemon balm. All mints I think

Edited by Coopdog, 06 August 2020 - 03:09 AM.

• tregar likes this

#31 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 834 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 August 2020 - 04:15 AM

Thanks for comments Coopdog. I know you very well. I have read your awesome posts for years. All you need is 1/2 shot of sherry wine (contains 5mg acetaldehyde at ph=4, what study calls for) and some peppermint extract (Adam's extract). Just drop 4 (100ug hits, old or new) into the 1/2 shot glass full of sherry wine, then add 5 peppermint extract drops. Let sit in fridge for 3 hours with swirling once per hour, then consume. Go to the grocery store and buy some Sherry wine and peppermint extract.

This conversion works very well, it is nothing like LSD, like an upgraded version, profound visuals, music sounds even more heavenly than with acid...no tenseness or anxiety. Deep mental headspace. It has more of a mescaline feel to it (very strong) that's why it potentiates cactus so well. I will return in the winter.

myself earlier:

As expected 3 hours in, this is way different from my past experiences combining cactus with acid. Some will prefer the "electricity" of acid. But I prefer this, it has no anxiety or tenseness, no wandering thoughts, it's deep mentally, a real gem. It did indeed make it feel like around 700g fresh of the rare cactus. It is more colorful, more natural, the patterns and shifting of textures is magical. There does not seem to be the "extreme tolerance" of normal acid. Extremely beautiful experience, beyond description. I am humbled. In a whole nother world with the music. The rainbow reflections of color surround everything. When I move my hand, I see fractals and patterns inside the tracers. 

I think this has to do with the possibility that 1-acetaldehyde LSD shifts the receptorome or radioligand binding of receptors "away from 5-ht2a" and towards the adrenal A2A, A2B, and A2C spectrum instead (see chart on page 1 of this thread for explanation), which is the dominance or habitat of mescaline & dmt & psilocin (see color chart post #1).

Edited by tregar, 06 August 2020 - 04:30 AM.

• Coopdog likes this

#32 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 834 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 August 2020 - 01:21 PM

This is the ONLY WAY I will take acid from now on for the rest of my life, unbelievable, so incredibly beautiful and visual....remember this is how the ancient Aztec and Mayans would take LSH from fresh morning glory, they added fresh off the vine mg seed water extract to wine, the ancient Greek priest would add ground up claviceps paspali (same exact alkaloid profile as morning glory when fresh, sky high levels of LSH & penniclavine) from paspalum distichum grass to brew with mint in it, which also contains 2mg acetaldehyde per 5 drops concentrated extract. Before falling to sleep I had colored visions of architecture and gardens, pristine as if just newly created, mind-blowing.

• roc and Coopdog like this

#33 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,864 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 August 2020 - 02:12 AM

Tregar, I have much respect for you as well, and have appreciated everything I have seen you contribute. This is FASCINATING to me. Looking forward to the weekend when I can peruse your links and input. I know I am being redundant, but I just love this place. This place has done more for me than most anything else I have ever studied. Thank you my friend.

• tregar and ElPirana like this

#34 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 834 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 August 2020 - 05:03 AM

Thanks for the kind words Coopdog, and thanks for trying this soon. Same to you, much respect for you as well.

One last thing before I leave for a few months, as mentioned earlier, I grow my own cactus under shadecloth, and I have taken 400g of fresh cactus with acid (in all different dosages) hundreds of times in the past for over 15 years. I grow ALOT of cactus.

400g of the particular kind of cactus I grow is equivalent to around 400mg of mescaline.

When you convert your LSD to 1-acetaldehyde LSD, you will want to use at least 300ug, preferably 400ug of acid (or around 4 x 100ug hits). This stuff shines at 300 to 400ug, no less than this, just as mescaline shines at 300mg to 400mg.

When I tripped 2 days ago on 400g of fresh cactus + 400ug of 1-acetaldehyde LSD, I also did not mention that I watched the movie "To the stars" with Kara Hayward & Jordana Sprio, two very beautiful women....when I watched the new movie off Hulu, I had never seen such infinite beauty in my life, this was the most powerful trip of my life, and I've tripped hundreds of times. The beauty seen on screen was overwhelming, the colors & shifting of patterns & textures were insane, I was in 7th Heaven. There were super-fine colored rainbow reflections that surrounded everything I watched.

On acid, I will see "colored specs" that flow in front of everything, the rainbow reflections with 1-acetaldehyde LSD are much prettier....but this is way different from acid, very powerful color enhancement just like with cactus....this is why the 1-acetaldehyde potentiates cactus so well. The beauty was "thru the roof" when I watched the women on screen. The mental space was not wandering thoughts or tense or anxiety ridden like with acid....it was mentally deep without any of the side effects of acid, just like the table at Sandoz labs, where Albert Hofmann discovered ALD-52 as well describes.

It is not a sacrilege to convert LSD to this, as Albert Hofmann discovered ALD-52 as well. But this 1-acetaldehyde LSD has one more hydrogen on the adduct than ALD-52. The Mayans and Aztecs as mentioned above also converted LSH from fresh morning glory to this, as they would add the water extract from the seeds to a wine as well (see my notes on page 1). The priest at Eleusis would add the ground up claviceps paspali (which infected the pasplaum distichum grass growing adjacent to Eleusis in the famous Rarian plain) to a brew containing fresh mint. Mint contains water soluble acetaldehyde as well at 2mg per 5 drops concentrated extract. Claviceps paspali contains the exact same alkaloid profile as fresh morning glory (sky high levels of LSH and penniclavine).

What I'm trying to say is don't be afraid to take this to 400ug, this stuff is out of this world incredible at 400ug, this is the dosage I will always use, no less. It also does not have "the extreme tolerance of normal acid"

I think this has to do with the possibility that 1-acetaldehyde LSD shifts the receptorome or radioligand binding of receptors "away from 5-ht2a" and towards the adrenal A2A, A2B, and A2C spectrum instead which is the dominance or habitat of mescaline & dmt & psilocin (see color chart post #1).

You will find that 400ug of 1-acetaldehyde LSD is more similar to the natural mescaline/dmt visuals and extreme color enhancement, euphoria, and over the top beauty enhancement. I can't stop thinking about the trip the other night, mesmerizing.

This is how I prepared the 1-acetaldehyde LSD: Simply fill a shot glass 1/2 full with fridge cold sherry wine (contains 5mg acetaldehyde at ph=4 which is what 1992 adducts study calls for), then drop 4 hits of 100ug acid into the glass, then stick in fridge with a foil cover over top, then 1 hour later add 5 drops of peppermint extract, then swirl the shotglass x once per hour, let it sit in fridge for 3 hours total, as the study found new product creation at 1.5 hour, but you want to leave it in fridge for 3 hours total with swirling once per hour since we are not using a stir mantel in the fridge like the study. I have performed this experiment twice already, with outstanding results, it was WAY different from LSD, like an upgraded version of LSD.

• ElPirana likes this

#35 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,131 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 August 2020 - 03:11 PM

when you say fresh cactus do you mean you're eating unprocessed cactus flesh?

ballsy, man :)

• tregar likes this

#36 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 834 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 August 2020 - 05:36 PM

Pharmer said:

When you say fresh cactus do you mean your eating unprocessed cactus flesh?

Hi Pharmer my friend. You are the man when it comes to cactus.

Nope, I mean fresh grown cactus that I take the core out, then slice into pieces, weigh out 400g of pieces on a scale, then drop into boiling water for 1.5 hour, filter thru a cotton ball in a funnel (to get out any tiny green pices), then consume. I'm using particular cactus that is not foamy or slimy, so it filters easy. Taste is horrible, but I'm used to it, I never get nausea since I filter it.

I'm not really leaving for several months, I will just be more silent and mostly just read posts instead and respond with a sentence or two, won't be posting much. I feel I've achieved what I wanted to with the morning glory thread and discovery of 1-acetaldehyde LSD, this all started with a post by "Art for thought" where the heck is he anyway? he started all this incredible discovery work that we are all participating in as a team!

#37 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 834 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 August 2020 - 06:46 AM

In conclusion, my personal observations, as I have taken acid hundreds of times in the past not only by itself, but in combination with 400g of fresh boiled cactus tea (I grow my own cactus under shade cloth) over 200 times in over 15 years, I keep a trip diary.

I also grow around 30 ipomoea tricolor heavenly blue morning glory plants, 15 to each 17" wide x 15" tall planter with 7 foot tall round welded wire fence (from garden store) in each, equivalent growing area of a 7 foot tall x 4 foot wide fence, grown in 3/4 miracle grow + 1/4 cow manure compost, produces extremely potent LSH & penniclavine containing seeds, that I pick when seeds are dark and hard and immediately vacuum pack and store in freezer to keep their high potency indefinitely. Each planter produces 3,000 seeds (5 seeds per pod), 6000 seeds total divided by 400 seeds per trip = 15 high potency trips. Even just small amounts of these seeds also potentiate normal LSD in combination, producing outstanding visions and transcendence beyond just normal LSD.

This same conversion I describe in this thread also works with the LSH & penniclavine in the seeds, converting them to 1-acetaldehyde LSH & penniclavine. As I described earlier with supporting references, the ancient Aztec and Mayans and Priest at Eleusis for 2,000 years straight used this same conversion on LSH from the seeds, and LSH from the ground up claviceps paspali (ancient Greece) growing on the paspalum distichum grass adjacent to Eleusis to serve to hundreds of people at once, it has a low "freak out factor" (like with mescaline), so I can see why hundreds could take this at once.

1) You know how acid has that sudden drop off then you are back to sobriety? Instead, this lasts longer than acid and has a warm gentle transition back over a longer period.

2) 1-acetaldehyde LSD is way more colorful than acid, similar to mescaline.

3) 1-acetaldehyde LSD does not have the "visual choppiness" of acid, but is flowing in the visuals.

4) LSD produces tracers with multiples of shadows of the hand, this produces not only tracers, but colored fractals and mosaics inside the tracers.

5) LSD produces "colored specs that flow in front of everything", this produces instead "fine colored rainbow reflections" that surround everything.

6) Music sounds good on acid, but music sounds great on this, like a whole nother world, similar to mescaline.

7) With 1-acetaldehyde LSD, everything was indeed alive and magical. Patterns were forming everywhere, the shifting of textures is magical. I could lose myself so easily as the visuals seemed to drag my focus in without any effort. As a result, ego death was basically spontaneous. Taking this 2 times already, made it feel like the first time I've ever tripped. My 2nd trip with 400ug 1-acetaldehyde LSD in combination with 400g fresh cactus tea was the most infinitely beautiful & powerful trip I have ever experienced in my life.

8) Sometimes LSD causes my mind to wander uncontrollably unless I take my own drive to focus, but with 1-acetaldehyde LSD there is no wandering thoughts, no tenseness or anxiety like with acid, this is deep mentally, a real gem, pure psychedelic bliss.

9) 400ug of 1-aceteldehyde LSD makes 400g of fresh boiled cactus pieces (no core, approximately 400mg mescaline) feel instead like 700mg of mescaline. I think this has to do with the possibility that 1-acetaldehyde LSD shifts the receptorome or radioligand binding of receptors "away from 5-ht2a" and towards the adrenal A2A, A2B, and A2C spectrum instead which is the dominance or habitat of mescaline & dmt & psilocin (see color chart post #1).

10) You can take this more often as it does not have the "extreme tolerance" of normal LSD which mainly works thru the 5-ht2a receptor (see color chart post #1), just like with cactus which you can take more often.

11) It is not a sacrilege to convert LSD to 1-acetaldehyde LSD cause Albert Hofman also discovered ALD-52 at Sandoz labs. This is different from ALD-52 cause it has one extra hydrogen on the acetaldehyde adduct at the bottom indole NH group nitrogen. The table from Sandoz suggested that ALD-52 might actually have advantages over LSD, reducing any side effects but achieving a stronger trip. Measurements of brain waves while people were taking the two drugs showed that while LSD produced brain waves associated with intense concentration and anxiety, ALD-52 produced brain waves showing a more relaxed mental state. It also has "twice the anti-serotonin or serotonin blocking power" of normal LSD.

12) Before falling to sleep, I saw closed eye colored visions of architecture and gardens like those in Versailles, France.

13) LSD is more "analytical" and not as aesthetic, this feels more natural and is extremely aesthetic (beauty enhancing) like with mescaline.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final note:

Don't forget that menthol in peppermint extract also causes cytochrome P450 enzyme inhibition in the liver, which is involved in the metabolism of exogenous chemicals. This may have a potential effect in preventing the breakdown of 1-acetaldehyde LSD. Peppermint extract also contains 2mg water soluble acetaldehyde per 5 drops, sherry wine contains 5mg acetaldehyde per 15ml or 1/2 shot glass.

So if you choose to duplicate the experiment based on the 1992 adducts study as I did, it would be wise to keep the peppermint extract with the 1/2 shot of sherry wine. I always add the 5 drops Adam's peppermint extract to the cold sherry wine shot glass containing the 4 LSD blotters about 1 hour later, with 3 hours total soak time, with swirling once per hour. Keep shot glass in fridge, as acetaldehyde boils off at room temp.

I know that from now on this is the only way I will take 400ug of LSD, as the "upgraded 1-acetaldehyde LSD cousin."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did not discover this conversion, it was given to me by an ancient spiritually prominent Shaman in a vision, true story, see here:

Discovered 1992 adducts study the same week after receiving a 20 minute visit or "schooling" from an ancient powerful and spiritually prominent Aztec Shaman who appeared out of the shadows on a wall cast by a Christmas tree, this after girl and I both took 10 hits each of 15 year old decomposed acid given to me by a dear friend, true story. The acid had a sick feeling for the 1st two hours, but then it worked and skyrocketed us to higher divine plane.

The Shaman sat on a throne made of spirit animals (birds, otters, Jaguars, macaws, toucans) that morphed into other spiritual animals continuously. The Shaman stared intently into my eyes as if downloading information to me. What's even more amazing, is that the girl who was with me also saw the EXACT same vision on the wall.

The Shaman wore a huge beautiful headdress made of feathers, to the left and right of him stood female centaurs, half naked female above, half animal below. He showed me the rise and fall of several civilizations throughout time. I saw the great pyramid of the Aztec empire in the distance. The animated vision was beyond 4k, and highly detailed.

Behind the female centaurs were snakevines growing out of the ground. Before the Shaman left, he motioned to me with his eyes to look out the window in the living room to the patio, where I had an empty garden plot, he was trying to tell me to plant entheogenic plants. His point in showing me the rise and fall of the different civilizations was I believe he was trying to tell me "that if humanity is survive, the only hope is a Spiritual solution."

Don't forget that to the Aztecs, the morning glory plant was more important to them then their other 2 classical plants, peyote and mushrooms. Two sources given for this comment below.

Note (2) Page 515 "Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Plants" Christian Ratsch: "The fresh or dried morning glory seeds normally are added to alcoholic drinks (sugarcane liquor; c. alcohol), tepache (maize beer, chicha), and balche' (Schultes 1941, 37)."

Note (4) Psychotomimetics of the Convolvulaceae pg 93: "This particular plant seems to have been more important to the Aztecs in divinity then Peyotl or Teonanacatl, two of their other classical sacred plants."

Note (5) Jonathan Ott "Pharmacotheon": "Ololiuhqui was far more prominent as an entheogen here in Mesoamerica than those mushrooms; the mushrooms are mentioned only here and there by a few competent chroniclers; yet almost an entire book was devoted to denouncing mainly the ololiuhqui idolatry. The annals of the Inquisition contain many times more autos de fe for ololiuhqui than for mushrooms."

Note (22) The sources were clear that the kykeon's other ingredient, mint (menthe pulegium) was fresh mint. Mint appears to have played a symbolic role in Eleusinian myth; being Hades' concubine, Mint was "dismembered by the jealous wife Persephone." See Wasson, "The Road to Eleusis", 111.

In Ipomoea Tricolor vine: from Tryptophan-->chanoclavine-->agroclavine-->elymoclavine-->lysergic acid-->ergometrine-->LSH, which then decomposes over time into LSA.

2016 Polish morning glory study found 3x higher amounts of LSH in MG seeds direct from grower/producer vs retail:

fresh black seeds from vine: likely 5.00 LSH to 5.00 penniclavine ratio
seeds direct from growers: 1.71 LSH to 5.08 penniclavine ratio
seeds off retail racks: 0.54 LSH to 4.75 penniclavine ratio

Vacuum pack & freeze freshly picked seeds to preserve potency indefinitely.

LSH (lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide) decomposes in neutral water solutions, and quickly in alkaline solutions, and also if heated, but it is quite stable in acidic environments (just like the solution recipe I give). Traditionally (e.g. as reported from Wasson) they only soaked the mushed seeds briefly in water, then strained and immediately drank. Even Hermes and Nogal (both extracted 400 to 500 seeds into cold acidic water using a squirt of lemon juice) both reported EXTREMELY VISUAL MG trip reports:

(1) Hermes (the Lycaeum):

Cold water extract with 1 squirt of lemon juice: Saw strong 4D lattice-like open eye visuals and warping and melting of furniture with only 400 seeds. There are around 32 to 36 seeds to a gram. I see amazing three and seemingly four-dimensional shapes morphing and bifurcating. Often I get religious and esoteric themed visuals, like fractal cherub wings and winged eyes like those in some of Alex Grey's work. Eyes are all over everything. I see pyramids and sphinxes and Gigeresque biomechanical forms. I see amazing geometric lattice structures. I watch mathematical space-filling algorithms doing their thing, all of this with nothing more than 500 seeds.

(2) Nogal (the Nook):

Yes I know of someone who tried the CWE method with the Heavenly Blue variety, except with the substitution of a coffee grinder in place of a stone metate (I think that's what is called but I could be wrong), and a squirt of lemon in the water, with around 400-500 seeds. Closed and open eyed visuals were extremely breath taking. Some of the most prominent visions were of Aztec/Mayan glyphic patterns, a menacing and demonic technicolor nymph made of light who tried to seduce the viewer, and this bizare trail of energy spheres which each contained a different stylized animal form (again definately of Aztec/Mayan origin).

(3) Erowid report:

400 older dried seeds is similar to a little less than one hit LSD. 400 fresh off vine is like about 2 or three hits.

Myself: 500ml cold spring water acidified to Ph=4 with DL tartaric acid extract on 400 fresh off the vine dark hard heavenly blue morning glory seeds that I grew in 3/4 miracle grow + 1/4 cow manure compost, fed 1 tablespoon miracle grow crystals dissolved into 1 gallon watering can w/spout once per month only, 22 years ago, added 1 shot of sherry & 5 drops peppermint extract, let sit in fridge 3 hours with swirling once per hour:

Saw geometric patterns on the surface of everything, with closed eyes, colored vectors spun 360 degrees while traveling from left to right across visual plane. Sounds were not only amplified & music heavenly but audio hallucinations were produced, heavy euphoria component & very strong appreciation for beauty. Remember watching Scarlett Johansson interview on a small television and melting into the seat from her beauty amidst all the breath taking geometrics. Tripped hard as hell in dreams.

I am not a shaman, but I have been thru alot of the stuff Shaman's have gone thru, I have lost both my twin girls at birth, so I have no children, my beloved pet Shitzu died at only age 4 from continuous bladder stones for 6 months, he was unable to pee so many times, we had to rush him to vet, where he was put down. He visited both of us in a dream 2 days later to tell us he was alright in Heaven with a big smile on his face, told Pharmer about my dog once, I don't know if he remembers. Pharmer and I go way back.

I have nearly died several times, once I was hit head on by a truck when driver ran a yield sign, I barely survived with numerous injuries.

I once took alot of acacia bark with Ayahuasca instead of the normal hawaiian psychotria I use, and went into a serious serotonin syndrome shock, for 1.5 hours I sweated my ass off sitting in the bathtub, I told my wife goodbye while my dog watched in a sad state..by some miracle I pulled out of it, I believe it was the high levels of maoi's in the acacia that interacted with the rima's in the Ayahuasca, bad combination. My forehead was pouring sweat for 1.5 hours, I was in severe shock and trembling, and knew I was gonna die.

Lost everything in a 100 year severe flood, my home and all my belongings, I had just gotten married and all the newlywed gifts perished...right after that I moved to an apartment complex, and 5 months later all my belongings again burnt to the ground after a dude had threw a lit blunt into the apartment complex after his girlfriend dumped him.

Had it not been for the policeman banging on the door of the apartment, we would have surely burned in the flames, as we were on the 3rd floor & asleep as I worked 2nd shift at the time. We ran down the steps in only our bare feet and suffered smoke inhalation.

Have been thru some %!%%, similar to a Shaman, who lives on the outskirts of society. Lifting weights, walking in nature with my dog, going to the waterpark with a season pass every summer, and reading the bible is all that keeps me sane some days.

Edited by tregar, 08 August 2020 - 01:42 PM.

• clumsy likes this

#38 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 834 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 August 2020 - 02:10 AM

Stay true to yourself, Peace, Love & Music.

https://www.friskyradio.com/

Pics:

1) Sherry wine for conversion of LSD to 1-acetaldehyde in only 3 hours, and materials list for conversion of LSH and penniclavine in morning glory seeds to 1-acetaldehyde LSH & penniclavine should you choose to duplicate the 1992 Adducts study given on page 1.

Funnel with cotton balls used to filter morning glory cold water acidified extract should you choose to work with seeds, see here Note (12) on page 2:

https://mycotopia.ne...ancient-greece/

2) easy morning glory planter, each 17" wide x 15" beautiful Belize Chata Marsal Clay planter is home to 15 plants, there are 20 vertical rods in each 7 foot round fence for snakevines to climb.

3) Paspalum distichum infected with ergot (likely entheogen used at Eleusis) contains sky high levels of LSH & penniclavine when fresh just like morning glory seeds when fresh off vine.

4) Pic of researcher's new indole product creation BEFORE & AFTER. Acetaldehyde adducts onto bottom of NH group nitrogen of indole, using only water acidified to ph=4 (sherry wine is already at ph=4) and around a 0.1% acetaldehyde solution. Sherry wine contains the acetaldehyde we need, just like the study.

With LSD, acetaldehyde will also adduct onto the bottom indole NH group nitrogen of the LSD ergoline forming 1-acetaldehyde LSD, containing one more hydrogen at adduct than ALD-52.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instructions:

Note (1): Make sure your sherry wine is cold before you use it, it contains 5 mg acetaldehyde per 15ml or 1/2 shot glass. Acetaldehyde boils off at 68 degrees F, or slightly below room temp, so keep 1/2 shot glass of it in fridge at all times until you consume.

Note (2): Menthol is largest ingredient in peppermint extract and causes cytochrome P450 enzyme inhibition in the liver, which is involved in the metabolism of exogenous chemicals. This may have a potential effect in preventing the breakdown of 1-acetaldehyde LSD. Peppermint extract also contains 2mg water soluble acetaldehyde per 5 drops.

1) Fill a shot glass up 1/2 way with dry sherry wine.

2) Drop 3 to 4 hits of 100ug acid into shot glass.

3) Put a foil cover on shot glass and let sit in fridge.

4) 1 hour later add 5 drops of Adam's peppermint extract.

5) Swirl the shot glass once per hour, the researchers used a stir mantel in the fridge, and achieved 100% new product creation in 1.5 hour, but since we are not using a stir mantle, swirl once per hour.

6) After 3 hours sitting in fridge, consume, sit back & enjoy the brand new experience.

Attached Thumbnails

• materials list.jpg
  • mg_double_planter_with_7_foot_high_round_fence.jpg
  • Paspalum_distichum_ergot.jpg
  • 1.JPG
  • 2.JPG

#39 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 834 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 August 2020 - 09:37 AM

Theoretical at-home conversion of LSD to 1-acetaldehyde LSD in 1 step (similar to but beyond even ALD-52)

No need to read from the beginning, skip to post #37 and #38 for complete overview of this thread.

Edited by tregar, 09 August 2020 - 02:34 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!