24 replies to this topic

#21 jrh

jrh

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 546 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 December 2020 - 12:18 PM

FWIW, I recently changed the email address registered to my acct here, and I never got the verification email either. Coorsmikey helped me out.

#22 samundson

samundson

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2020 - 04:49 PM

To become a Free Member you must first make three posts which are directly approved by a moderator. Once these posts are approved you are free to move about the site and post or private message as you like - so long as you are messaging other Free Members who have been approved.

My friend goldendaze can't make any posts, not even the first 3 in the "Getting Started" community.  Can you help him?.

#23 goldendaze

goldendaze

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 12:18 AM

Hi all,

goldedaze here, I'm the guy samundson was trying to help.  I signed up with a different email address and all went smoothly, so wahoo and thanks for the help!  Don't know why the first one didn't work, checked all the spam folders many times.  No matter.

#24 servant

servant

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 February 2021 - 11:16 PM

Yea I read other peoples posts and have yet to see anything that I have written, course I would not know where to look so I guess it would not matter. Hope all is peachy with all. :biggrin:

#25 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 7,690 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 March 2021 - 10:03 AM

Welcome aboard servant !

That was your 3rd post, and now you are a free member, able to post in all the forums.

Glad to have you.

• Myc likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!