• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Thailandcultivate

Thailandcultivate

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 10:29 PM

I usually post on other sites but they do not always have the information I am looking for. Its easy to say xyz when there are a lot more factors involved. I have been at this almost 11 months with good and bad results. On my 6th generation and have branched out into different strains like B+ MDK and Brazil. 

• wharfrat likes this

#2 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 7,332 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 September 2020 - 11:04 PM

Welcome to Mycotopia!

#3 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 6,215 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2020 - 04:52 AM

Welcome to Mycotopia....

A

#4 Mycol

Mycol

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 102 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 11:51 AM

I’ve been on a couple other sites too and I’m staying with this one . Welcome !
  • Sicshroom likes this

#5 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• OG VIP
  • 585 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:56 AM

Welcome! Mycotopia is truly the best! Friendly, mature, generous members here. Not like that one site that's full of teenagers trying to hide a grow from their parents under their bed lol
  • Sicshroom likes this

#6 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,336 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2020 - 12:11 PM

Welcome! Mycotopia is truly the best! Friendly, mature, generous members here. Not like that one site that's full of teenagers trying to hide a grow from their parents under their bed lol

There may be some teenagers on there but there are also quite a few guys who really know what they are doing. They have a section, I forget exactly what it is called, that deals with advanced techniques, etc... There has really been some innovative and creative thinking within that section of the site...

The site is not the best when it comes to members being patient and actually trying to help people understand and become better acquainted with mycology.

• Sicshroom likes this

#7 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• OG VIP
  • 585 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2020 - 01:39 PM

I'm just being an asshole. I harbor no ill will towards them. I just like the environment here. The patience and friendliness towards noobz can make or break someone's decision to embark on a lifelong, fulfilling journey in our beloved hobby. The attitude towards the mushroom itself shines through as well. I find most members here regard the mushroom as a sacred medicine, not just some drug to get fucked up on this weekend. Not that there is a right or wrong attitude, just one that I prefer. IRL I only share the mushroom with people who respect it. If you just wanna get fucked up, I'm the wrong person to call
  • Sicshroom likes this

#8 Sicshroom

Sicshroom

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 478 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2020 - 01:48 PM

I'm just being an asshole. I harbor no ill will towards them. I just like the environment here. The patience and friendliness towards noobz can make or break someone's decision to embark on a lifelong, fulfilling journey in our beloved hobby. The attitude towards the mushroom itself shines through as well. I find most members here regard the mushroom as a sacred medicine, not just some drug to get fucked up on this weekend. Not that there is a right or wrong attitude, just one that I prefer. IRL I only share the mushroom with people who respect it. If you just wanna get fucked up, I'm the wrong person to call

I agree with youbthere!! I was at one time that asshole who just couldn't wait to be lost in my mind for hours and as often as I could. But I grew up after my 3ed oz of home grown... thats what led me to finding out the spirit with in them and it changed my life for good. 5 years later and im happy with myself and my life is heading in a direction that makes me feel fulfilled. This site has helped me find spirituality and direction outside of my working life. Im still a slave but I have my freedoms now
  • el_ronhub_bird likes this

#9 Goombas69

Goombas69

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 12:42 PM

Good thing growing teaches you patience, or at least it is supposed to. I still have a ways to go on that. I wanted to post here as I saw a tek I'm following that isn't 10 years old that I could contribute to. But I have to go through the steps with patience. It was weird that I initially couldn't view any images when I first signed in, but I could if I was logged out and lurking.

I am determined so I look forward to contributing. I'm obsessed with this hobby and it's great timing being stuck at home.  :biggrin:

#10 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,736 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 September 2020 - 06:38 PM

welcome aboard  :biggrin:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!