Seeing if rice hulls would get a quicker colonization with the rye. So far a bust but other factors probably played a factor in the experiment. I might try it again in the future but it's on hold for now. Found out I've got covid on Monday. So far doing good but you never know. I've been offering advice to others at Reddit, you'd think I'm a long time Pharmer but except for the accidental garden patch I've yet to get anything going inside. I almost reconsidered putting the BRF cakes into the substrate when I spotted the little one poking it's head out. I sometimes exceed my experience, but when I get into a new hobby I go all out. I have to say I enjoy shrooms better than quadcopters, for some oddball reason.
I did lots of research before ordering spores and if things work out we might be able to arrange something with spore prints, of course depending on lots of things.