• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Choices

Choices

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 595 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 06:09 PM

Anyone else have dealings with this? And or shadow people?
  • makinbones69 likes this

#2 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 808 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 06:11 PM

Is crazy you say this. Not for a a very long time now but heavily for years from ages 15-20. I cant say what it is for you but it's a hag bro
Lay a small line of salt in ur door frame and another small one around ur bed. Its energy trying to attach to you or either just sleep paralysis I never fully decided how I felt. The salt worked for me try it

Edited by makinbones69, 03 October 2020 - 06:12 PM.

• Choices likes this

#3 Choices

Choices

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 595 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 06:14 PM

I’m getting chicken skin typing this. I’ve seen the hag, observers, and shadow people. I’ve woken with my cognition alert enough to feel my bed where it was sitting and it was fucking freezing.

It’s been awhile for me, but it just popped in my head and wanted to share.

Edited by Choices, 03 October 2020 - 06:16 PM.

#4 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 808 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 06:25 PM

Use the salt and burn some sage man it's no biggie. They are trippy spirits but domt worry they are just attempting to attach to you because you are likely leaving a negative past behind and making more positive energy for yourself. They try to attach to the positivity to feed but they really arent much to be concerned with once you see them for what they are. Reinforce your positivity through prayer to the positive energy use the salt call it a night. Hey if it's really happening you'll try anything and I'm giving u a suggestion from experience .
  • Choices likes this

#5 Choices

Choices

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 595 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 06:44 PM

Yea it’s terrifying. I’ve seen felt exp some wild stuff over my years. For what ever reason they like me.

I’ve watched a many doc on the topic and the constant is as soon as the sleeper starts to pray or
Mention “god” it ends and you get back to reality. What ever “reality” is

#6 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 808 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 06:53 PM

I'm just saying don't give them power make them ur bitch through a ritual as I described to you above and they should go away. It's usually how it goes for most. What saying is stop worrying and control decide to take their power and it should stop. Good luck man!

Edited by makinbones69, 03 October 2020 - 06:54 PM.

#7 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 7,504 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 October 2020 - 09:18 PM

I am personally myself experienced with "sleep paralysis".

I know there is a clinical explanation for it which I do not recall, but I myself associate it with dark energies. I feel like I have done battle with more than one of these entities for a good portion off and on, of my life, starting with some of my first memories at around 3 or 4. Frozen with fear as a child, with whisperings, and freezing cold. Knowing it is right there and being afraid to look. and as I got older experiencing more physical manifestations.

I have to say here, that now I see that these things feed on the fear, and they are attracted to those "souls" that shine brightest. There is definitely a contest of light and dark that goes on in many scenarios.

I do understand the gooseflesh feeling Choices.

As a young man, I was still " attacked, or more accurately mentally molested by these dark entities on occasion. I started using strong pungent herbs like rosemary to enforce a "barrier".

If I was to do nothing, once the first wave of fear would alert me that "It" was in the room with me, I would slip back and forth between one terrifying dream sequence, and lucid, like I was being held down and "occupied", and continually thinking I woke up and then having it continue. 

I rarely ever have this confrontation anymore. My home and bedroom are "gridded" against any kind of psychic attack, and I constantly renew and maintain positive energies in the home.

makinbones suggestion of a salt barrier is effective.

I do think the most effective way to stop or end these, is to realize it is your fear that is needed to feed them. Once you find you do have great strength and can deny them to come into your energy, you do not need to fear. Anything you do to elevate the vibrations in your surroundings to higher and brighter levels, and create a positive surrounding, is like poison to them.

Be well..................

Edited by Skywatcher, 03 October 2020 - 11:21 PM.

• makinbones69 and Choices like this

#8 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 1,051 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 October 2020 - 07:35 AM

I experienced a lot of sleep paralysis sometime after my more difficult trips. Often woke up feeling like something was eating my head, yelling to myself within my mind, until the "paralysis" broke. As the years have gone on it rarely happens anymore.

Hard to say what caused it to stop or stop being an issue. I remember a dream years later where I encountered a black spirit that started suffocating me in my sleep. It was very similar to the sleep paralysis though I was dreaming. I broke away from it, despite all the fear. Later I was standing, looking into a mirror. I was seeing tears roll down my face because of how difficult it was. A friend appeared to my left, telling me she was sorry. She made a comment about it being evil. Then I told her, "No, not evil. I'm still fine." 

I think that's been my way. No, not evil. I'm still fine. It's experience in the stream of experiencing. It doesn't linger, everything is washed away. 

Edited by Guy1298, 05 October 2020 - 07:41 AM.

#9 jrh

jrh

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 10:32 AM

FWIW I had experiences like this when I was a child. I learned to force myself awake by "shaking" back and forth, which sounds ridiculous since I couldn't even move. In any event, I wasn't afraid of nightmares anymore since I could just wake myself up.

In my late teens, I started converting nightmares to lucid dreams, so that was a lot of fun although dream physics weren't always what I wanted them to be.

In my 30s I had some bad times with insomnia, night terrors, and depression. I'm still dealing with insomnia and depression, and I think I've started having the night paralysis again. Or maybe I've just started noticing again.

#10 Severian

Severian

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 333 posts

Posted 07 October 2020 - 11:46 AM

Yes.

After a childhood of frequent frequent encounters, sometime in my early twenties I found myself in a reality in which, I would feel the entities present, become lucid in my dream, realizing the environment I was seeing was the room I was sleeping in, and then wake myself up; immediately channeling power from a core that I normally don't remember in general everyday-life; Instinctively claiming my space like a kung fu master; litke it was the most natural thing to do.

I've once somehow extended this sense into the room of a lover's daughter down the hall; Realized in a dream that there were creatures in her room; and managed to wake myself up (despite the totally seductive voice in my head saying it was only a dream, go back to sleep, go back to sleep); Then entered her room and chased them out of it.

Mother fuckers.

• Guy1298 likes this

#11 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 808 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 08:22 PM

Truth be told many of the most aggressive spirits are bottom feeders. Is real talk look it up sometime from source that you may assume knows more than a simple old soul like myself.
Moral of the story. You can control them through understanding and ritual. Easily. They can be nasty but always able to be overcome because they can only become as negative as the soul they feed on. Ya dig?

Edited by makinbones69, 12 October 2020 - 08:23 PM.

• Skywatcher likes this

#12 Severian

Severian

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 333 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 01:51 PM

Truth be told many of the most aggressive spirits are bottom feeders. Is real talk look it up sometime from source that you may assume knows more than a simple old soul like myself.
Moral of the story. You can control them through understanding and ritual. Easily. They can be nasty but always able to be overcome because they can only become as negative as the soul they feed on. Ya dig?

"Many" probably being the key word here.

Unfortunate that there is still a large number of those most aggressive spirits that are incredibly adept at making their homes within unsuspecting humans. More unfortunate that most of us are both entirely unaware of their existence, as well as totally ignorant as to how to go about expelling them from our bodies.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!