• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 ElrikEriksson

ElrikEriksson

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 486 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 03:26 AM

There is no anti- nausea medicine that even comes close to Cannabis.

Its nice that it works for you, but this is far from universal.

If you're not a cannabis smoker don't buy a bunch assuming this tactic will work.

I can think of few ways to ruin a trip worse than cannabis. For me cannabis causes anxiety, anorexia, mild nausea, and insomnia. I cant find any use at all for the stuff. :laugh:

I'm an extreme case but I've known plenty others for whom it wouldn't help a trip much.

#22 GordoTEK

GordoTEK

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 11:54 PM

I like ginger tea which was mentioned by others.  But besides that, you should consider a different species.  Many people (myself included) have reported less or no nausea when using panaeolus cyanescens compared to cubensis.  No one knows for sure why this is, but you generally take a lot smaller quantity with pan cyans since its 3 times as potent as cubensis so maybe just the much smaller amount of mushroom material going into your body is what does it, or maybe there is some some compound in cubensis that causes nausea that doesn't exist in pan cyans.  I recommend you give pans a try.

• coorsmikey likes this

#23 Spacenaut3120

Spacenaut3120

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 12:26 PM

I agree with Xlcor with the banana smoothies. I never have nausea when I smash them in a banana smoothie.
Doing it with any citrus fruit will bring on the trip alot quicker, but it also doesn't last as long. I usually get 6hrs, but with any citrus it's never more than 4hrs.
Smoking weed kills the trip. You'll notice a much shorter, much lower level trip.
BUT... Just as you start feeling the end of the trip, is the best time to smoke it. It enhances the cannabis effects as the shrooms wear off.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!