• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 452 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 04:34 AM

Hey guys I wanna make some lotions and creams for my parents but what grade hash? 150 or 180? And I know de carb but how much hash? 2-3 grams? I wanna mix with coconut oil and others but if someone could help me guess or whatever lol. I don’t wanna make only a few jars and they were way to strong lol. I wanna dose it right!! Is what I’m trynna say. So if I do 2-3 grams in oil 3000 mil. And if I pour into 12 jars I divide the Thc mil measure? That be 250 Thc mil per jar. I just wanna know for textures creams is that a lot??? Or a little. I have a recipe for how much creams and stuff exact details but she doesn’t say how to make hash coconut oil lol.
I mainly just wanna know my dosage right so I have a good idea on each jar and I get that sweet spot in not too strong and not too weak

Edited by stonnerkidd, 03 November 2020 - 04:37 AM.

• YoshiTrainer likes this

#2 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Onion tied to belt

• Gold VIP
  • 1,062 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 November 2020 - 01:28 PM

I don't know about lotions or dosage but you can put hash or flower in a mason jar w/coconut oil and place it in a pot of water. Slowly bring the water to a gentle boil and cook the hash/oil together. You'll have to double check but I think 1/2hour works??? No need to decarb w/this method. If using flower, you can pass it through a strainer.

Please double check the recipe, it has been a few years since I've made this.

#3 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 452 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 02:19 AM

I don't know about lotions or dosage but you can put hash or flower in a mason jar w/coconut oil and place it in a pot of water. Slowly bring the water to a gentle boil and cook the hash/oil together. You'll have to double check but I think 1/2hour works??? No need to decarb w/this method. If using flower, you can pass it through a strainer.

Please double check the recipe, it has been a few years since I've made this.

I thought I should de carb the hash in the oven for 20-30 minutes 250 highest. And then I mix in coconut oil? to make the hash Thc convert? I guess I could do that way tho I thought about slow simmer.

#4 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Onion tied to belt

• Gold VIP
  • 1,062 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 November 2020 - 10:58 AM

Here is a recipe for coconut oil honey, just leave out the honey. :)

[Direct Link]

#5 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 452 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 04:09 PM

Ok dope! Well I de carbed 1.2 grams of hash like 180 grade maybe better I think I’m pretty sure. Smelled pretty good and brown. 240 for 40 minutes and then I added in coconut oil in mason jar in water boil so double boiler and added the melted coconut oil and hash. I closed lid and let it go for 1-2 hours! I’m at 1:20 I think rn need a little longer. It’s a great nice looking gold gold super gold color oil! I’m so happy it’s not green at all i love it. Super clean and potent. I’m gunna let the oil and hash insfused together for 2 hours to get max! Ima make these creams soon with recipe. I got a lot of essential oils like lemon grass, lavender, viever, echolypis or something like that named sorry for the miss spelled, and couple others and a carrier oil grape seed, and tapioca flour at the end to make it not so greasy
  • YoshiTrainer likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!