Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Smoker lungs dabs lungs right Any remedies ?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 432 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 12:43 AM

Hey guys! So I’ve smoked for years! Back wood and blunts and joint but past years been just dabs tbh. concentrates. I have trouble breathing sometimes tight lungs and throat. Muscues in my nose and throat. I know it’s nothing serious but anyone have any TEAS or any thing suggest? Like how we clean rigs and bongs with detox or whatever I’m thinking there’s a tea or soemthing to help clear my lung. I know steam so hot hot showers and I do couple push ups in there open my lungs. Really helps effects only last 30-1 hour after shower. Im not really looking to stop smoking so that’s not gunna be a answer! Lol

Edited by stonnerkidd, 06 November 2020 - 12:44 AM.

#2 greenskeeper

greenskeeper

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 01:38 AM

I know you said you don't want to stop smoking but ... not even if you just ate heaps of cannabis for a few days?

Sometimes I just eat strong cannabutter on toast instead of smoking for a few days and by day three I'm coughing up all sorts of sticky grey-brown phlegm - that's real cleansing. When I feel my lungs are clear enough I return to smoking. That way I get to stay stoned and clear my lungs.

Maybe it's not for you but somebody might find this useful.

• Tenderfoot, FLASHINGROOSTER and stonnerkidd like this

#3 Choices

Choices

Kindred Soul

• Black VIP
  • 634 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 01:50 AM

Edibles and I’ve been working on
Lip balm.
  • Salty117 and stonnerkidd like this

#4 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 432 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 02:55 AM

I know you said you don't want to stop smoking but ... not even if you just ate heaps of cannabis for a few days?
Sometimes I just eat strong cannabutter on toast instead of smoking for a few days and by day three I'm coughing up all sorts of sticky grey-brown phlegm - that's real cleansing. When I feel my lungs are clear enough I return to smoking. That way I get to stay stoned and clear my lungs.

Maybe it's not for you but somebody might find this useful.

I love it yes. I used to throw up brown stuff and yellow stuff before! But that was with crazy blunts and partying lol. But yes! I will actually prolly do that... I have hash to smoke and edibles with snd I just de carbed hash for the first time and it’s pretty easy and fun!!!! lol takes 2 hours or so but relaxing amd well worth the treats.ima do it. I’ll do some different recipes! But if anyone has any teas brands from a store that will help with lungs inflamed and throat

#5 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 7,382 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 November 2020 - 10:25 AM

Burdock tea? It is used to soothe coughs and acts as an expectorant.

Slow down on the smoking and use more oral applications like stacking CBD and THC tinctures together (using both at the same time).

• stonnerkidd likes this

#6 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 9,013 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 November 2020 - 01:31 PM

Mint, or peppermint tea, with a little lemon added helps with sore throat, and as an expectorant for me, but I think its worth noting that your body is trying to tell you something. 

I'm not your mother, and I'm not telling what you should do, or not do, but I am a brother, and would advise listening to what your body tries to tell you.   

Slow down for a while, take a break, go for a nice bike ride....  or maybe just cut back for a while if you can't do without.

peace :)

Edited by Juthro, 06 November 2020 - 01:32 PM.

• coorsmikey, Arathu, stonnerkidd and 1 other like this

#7 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,901 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 November 2020 - 06:58 PM

Back during lockdown I noticed lung irritation from too much vape and or dab smoking, the concetrate's hit your lungs hard. Take a break brother and let it heal up. Smoking the flowers causes less irritation. The edible suggestions are exactly the route I took, for a while it was an exciting change, enjoyed the different sort of high for a while. Then work kicked back in and they became less convenient so the use tapered off. The break's my lungs would get while at work seemed to be enough to put them back into place.

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 06 November 2020 - 06:59 PM.

• stonnerkidd and greenskeeper like this

#8 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 432 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 04:54 AM

Edibles tomorrow! Rice Krispies by noon! Lol
Anyone know if I need to de carb CBD tincture? I bought it online from honey oil it has a dropper. I wish to add to edibles or creams. I know wth isolate cbd you don’t have to de carb. Thanks for the help guys! yeah I need much more sleep as well . I think we’ll know I notice my body heals up and proccess food and all that more wirh proper sleep. Shuts the body downand rest to the fullest. Edibles sound like the answer to both maybe!!!! Lol love this website.
  • greenskeeper likes this

#9 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 7,382 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 November 2020 - 11:01 AM

You shouldn't have to de-carb CBD tincture. It has already been done during the oil production process. The operation I perform work for has a dedicated decarboxylation vessel for this purpose.

#10 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 432 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 08:16 PM

Ok cool! Well guys I’ve been eating edibles and wow! They really work. Ahahah I eat one and I don’t smoke the rest of the day or dab. Lol I needa work on dosage but yes! And I got these breathe easy teas from store and they help!!!!! Ong I breathe a little thinking that’s all and now I have another whole breathe! Lol it’s crazy. I drank em few times gunna keep at it! Every few nights drink a tea. And ima make the detox one too. Cant hurt. Thanks guys! And omg the cream works too!! Lol takes the sharp pain away in my elbow. Once I get these dosage numbers right WE ONNNNN
  • greenskeeper likes this

#11 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 7,382 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 November 2020 - 08:36 PM

LOL!!! I use full-spectrum extract salve to soothe the elbow symptoms too. It's usually an aggravated tendon or something similar. causing the problem and the THCA in full-spectrum salve seems to do the trick over a period of time. Coconut oil and bees wax along with hash or trim is what I like.

Drink the tea anyway. Even though you're feeling better. The suggested peppermint and other remedies will help more than you think they might.

Add CBD tincture to your edibles. You'll find that a 50/50 ratio is (my preferred level) quite amenable to daily functions while having a subtle psycho-active effect. From there you just have to experiment with dosage levels based upon your own personal preferences.

Edited by Myc, 13 November 2020 - 08:37 PM.

• FLASHINGROOSTER, stonnerkidd and YoshiTrainer like this

#12 xlcor

xlcor

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 139 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 09:45 PM

I've found smoking wormwood to be a pleasant expectorant.

• stonnerkidd likes this

#13 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 432 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 03:07 AM

LOL!!! I use full-spectrum extract salve to soothe the elbow symptoms too. It's usually an aggravated tendon or something similar. causing the problem and the THCA in full-spectrum salve seems to do the trick over a period of time. Coconut oil and bees wax along with hash or trim is what I like.
Drink the tea anyway. Even though you're feeling better. The suggested peppermint and other remedies will help more than you think they might.
Add CBD tincture to your edibles. You'll find that a 50/50 ratio is (my preferred level) quite amenable to daily functions while having a subtle psycho-active effect. From there you just have to experiment with dosage levels based upon your own personal preferences.

yes! I see why people drink these super hot teas or even shots... they cleanse inside very very well.. yes! My mom always makes them and tells me to drink it and stuff and I have them so why not! Haven’t really been feeling my self past couple weeks and maybe this will do the tricks! And also I will be micro dosing again daily on schedule.! And what is a warm wood?! I looked it up and can’t find anything really and these edibles reallu great!!!!takes me less like like 20 minutes to make em! thanks guys ideas

Edited by stonnerkidd, 14 November 2020 - 03:09 AM.

#14 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 432 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 03:08 AM

what is that? A wrap? Or something you add? Please let me know what worm wood is or how I do it

#15 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 7,382 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2020 - 10:15 AM

wormwood is artemesia absinthium - from which the name "absinthe" is derived.

#16 xlcor

xlcor

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 139 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 10:58 AM

what is that? A wrap? Or something you add? Please let me know what worm wood is or how I do it

Wormwood, like marijuana, is simply a plant. You can find it on eBay for like $3.00 an oz. It has a unique smell, some people like it, some don't. Treat it like weed: roll it and blaze it boiiiiii

#17 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,929 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2020 - 10:59 AM

Well man, the only way to do it is stop smoking. I built my life around weed from the time I was a young kid. I grew pot for 35 years, and truly loved everything about the stuff, and I did not think I would ever in my life give it up. I even worked the "Ask and expert" booth at Hempfest with people like Ed Rosenthal and Jack Herer. 

Then someone introduced me to the DEVIL, blunts. I had never used tobacco in any form, so the big nicotine rush I got from blunt wraps was really enjoyable. In no time it turned my smoking habit into something totally obscene. I pushed it up to 10 or even more blunts a day and was going thru a 60 box of swishers in 5-6 days. (No bullshit) One day the guy at the Rez smoke shop said, "No way you ain't smoking all those, I know that!" I said "Sure as hell, I gut em and fill them full of reefer and smoke em all day long!" He got a good laugh out of that. 

However the fibers in the tobacco wrap clogged my lungs up so bad it nearly killed me. I had a nicotine habit that had to be satisfied whether I could breathe or not. Eventually I could not. I tried weaning myself down, but it was too late, my lungs were toast. I had to give it up cold turkey and it nearly cost my my job, my life and my wife. I was a mad motherf'er for a month or so and lashed out in every direction. Finally I lightened up again, and wow it was amazing to be able to breathe. The nasty stuff I hacked up over that month really disgusted me. I never went back to smoking like I did, and eventually gave up growing as well. Now it's really nice not to be dragging that ball and chain around anymore. I occasionally take a toke, but very rarely and I get so much more out of it than I did when I had a saturation level tolerance. 

All that being said, Mullein tea is said to be an expectorant. Magic Mushrooms also used to clear me out for a while. I strongly suggest taking a smoke break though, you only get one set of lungs man, and being able to breathe is awesome. If nothing else definitely get off the blunts, they are truly the DEVIL lol

• Myc, Arathu, FLASHINGROOSTER and 2 others like this

#18 Mushinist

Mushinist

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 240 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2020 - 01:09 PM

Look into using DMSO and distilled water solution in a nebulizer, I've heard it helps break up tar etc because it is a solvent. Solution should be like 25% dmso, dont quote me on it, research it.

#19 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 6,363 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2020 - 03:54 PM

Thirteen years now since I threw the cigarettes away and haven't looked back except to see where I've come from........just from my own personal experiences...

My lungs are clear, my breath deep and satisfying, skin cleared up, wheeze is long gone, I can pretty much see in the dark, and many other very positive things......and I'll still burn flower just NOT all day and night...

One horrible side effect has been an extreme change in my sense of smell. It's almost hypersensitive and I must say....there are some STINKY humans roaming about......

That being said I'll take it anyway, because fresh lavender, my oregano patch, the flowers, and country fresh air, the forests especially after rain, are freaking olfactory orgasmic......(I didn't know what the sense of smell was until I permanently quit smoking cigarettes)

Edibles may very well be in my future....we shall see.... good luck and vibes friend.....

A   

Edited by Arathu, 14 November 2020 - 03:55 PM.

• Coopdog, riseabovethought, Mushinist and 1 other like this

#20 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,901 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 November 2020 - 09:32 AM

Not waking up and horkin a big black loogie was a nice change hey!  I don't miss the smell in my house or the blackness in my lungs from smoking joints all day long.... I am no fool to think vaporizing is not harmful to my lungs but it sure feels a heck of a lot better than sucking down those doobies... 

I am scared it's going to take an event like you had Coop to convince me to quit full time

• Coopdog and Arathu like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!