Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

First timer, excited about fruiting and to be apart of this community!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Akkariacher

Akkariacher

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 08:07 PM

So 2 months ago I started studying up on different teks and how to go about the process of growing psylocybin cubensis. 3 weeks later I felt confident enough to start my first grow.

I made some brf cakes, pressure cooked em and then nocd in a SAB. I have 2 different strains colonizing. Some B+ and Golden Teacher.

I originally had them stored in a tote in a closet and left them alone. But after a month of colonizing they had only gotten maybe a quarter of the way colonized. So I decided to build a TiT incubator. This has helped tremendously as I keep my apartment cold.

In just four days Colonization has sped up a lot. I'm excited to say that in a couple days a couple of my cakes will be ready for dunking!

Never thought I'd get this far. I thought they'd all end up contaminated and would have to be thrown out. I linked a couple photos so you guys can see how it's going!

I'm happy to be able to be apart of this forum, and to be able to learn more from the professionals. I have a lot to learn and this seems like the perfect place to do my research and get second opinions.

I also love looking at everyone's cultivations (:
They are works of art. Thanks for allowing me to be here! a25d276e2bc95566f19f89641985858a.jpg6a4e39f0614c3828f4941e73afc9886a.jpgf94b18733df2f0e1c6d8710c9a7910a4.jpgd7deb00c3de7a1d3046823e94d2842d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
  • coorsmikey and Skywatcher like this

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 7,531 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2020 - 08:28 PM

Welcome to the community! Glad you decided to join in. We look forward to seeing ya grow. Let us know how we can help.

• Akkariacher likes this

#3 Akkariacher

Akkariacher

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 11:14 PM

Welcome to the community! Glad you decided to join in. We look forward to seeing ya grow. Let us know how we can help.

Thank you! I am wondering atm when I should be dunking my cakes. Should I dunk the moment they are fully colonized? Or wait a couple additional days? I plan to transfer my half pint brf cakes to quart sized ziploc screw containers. I'd flip them upsidown so the cakes are in top of the lid

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!