2 replies to this topic

#1 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,901 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 November 2020 - 04:51 PM

I watched this last night and thought it was fairly interesting, I only started taking notice to the whole process when the GOP fought to strip Obama of that last appointment before his term ended. If you lean left or right I have to imagine you will still like it, it lends credence to the idea that these partisan politics have been going on much longer than some of us would like to believe

I still have no idea who to believe, both parties came off as credible to me

[Direct Link]

Apologies for all the front line this week it's a new publication that has been appearing in my youtube feed and I really don't know anything about them yet. My guess from the videos is that they probably lean right?

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 13 November 2020 - 04:53 PM.

• ElPirana likes this

#2 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,873 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2020 - 11:48 PM

Apologies for all the front line this week it's a new publication that has been appearing in my youtube feed and I really don't know anything about them yet. My guess from the videos is that they probably lean right?

PBS is the Public Broadcasting System - think Sesame Street, Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, Reading Rainbow and...Frontline. it's as close as the US gets to the CBC or BBC. Definitely doesn't lean right in the context of US politics.
  • Skywatcher and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#3 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,901 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 November 2020 - 04:32 PM

PBS is the Public Broadcasting System - think Sesame Street, Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, Reading Rainbow and...Frontline. it's as close as the US gets to the CBC or BBC. Definitely doesn't lean right in the context of US politics.

How did I miss that it was PBS.  Big letters at the bottom of the video right before front line... :unsure:

Our CBC pretends to be partisan but it leans left pretty hard. No surprise they tend to favor the party that gives them the most funding. Conservatives often threaten to de fund the CBC as election fodder because people see it as the long arm of the liberal party in Canada.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!