Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

New research: Morning glory contains 5 stimulating LSD-like drugs, soluble only in wine/alcohol, only sparingly soluble in water.

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#101 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 July 2022 - 06:11 AM

LSH extract Tek
complete 2 page summary:

This 10 page paper I wrote was posted in the Deep knowledge archives of Mycotopia "Lucid and visual morning glory extracts":

I did a recent extraction on 500 heavenly blue morning glory seeds using 1 shot of 190% everclear along with added 20mg of DL tartaric acid combined with 1 shot of Sherry wine, both everclear and wine kept cold in fridge to prevent acetaldehyde in the wine from evaporating off, as this occurs at 70 degree F. Incredible experience, imagine your best 2 hit LSD experience x two, this is what it felt like, more visual than acid, colored rainbows everywhere in mid-air, warping and melting of furniture, colored intricate geometric CEV's, strong euphoria, stimulating like acid and music was just fantastic, and no anxiety or confusion like LSD....I am thinking of always combining this MG extract with my future bridgesii tea which I always take before I go to the waterpark, where I trip all morning and early afternoon long.

There are around 32 to 36 seeds to a gram. So 12 to 14 grams is 400 seeds to 500 seeds.

How this works: "New research: Morning glory contains 5 stimulating LSD-like drugs, soluble only in wine/alcohol, only sparingly soluble in water"

See the posts by chemist Peter Webster, Dr. D and Stretchman in the top post above "Lucid and visual mg extracts" on 3rd page who also extracted into everclear with added DL tartaric acid to convert the freebase alkaloids found in the rubbery embryo of the seeds into their salt form for better extraction and stomach absorption and had phenomenal trips. You will want to include one shot of sherry wine with your everclear, as it is high in acetaldehyde (10mg per shot) and will convert the LSA to LSH via adduct addition once you let the mixture sit in fridge for 3 hours with shaking hard for one minute once per hour. I will post pics and instructions next time I do this here below. You need to use a lot of seeds, 500 is a great dose.

0. Replace light bulb in garage or room lamp where you do this with a "red light bulb" found at grocery store or similar, to create low light conditions to keep fragile alkaloids from decomposing.
1. Crush 500 seeds between a paper plate with ends folded over on cement floor using hammer
2. Put crushed seed powder in a coffee grinder and grind to dust
3. Add this seed dust to 1/2 pint jar containing 1 to 1.5 shot of 190% proof everclear + 10mg DL tartaric acid (*mazon) + 1 to 1.5 shot of sherry wine (2oz total), you can increase to 1.5 shot of both if you desire (3oz total), make sure both are fridge cold, as acetaldehyde boils off at 70 degree F or room temp, you don't want your LSH decomposing the LSA do you?
4. Let this jar sit in fridge for at least 3 hours or longer, can even sit overnight or days, shake jar for one minute hard at least once per hour during the 3 hours.
5. Decant and Filter the cold liquid above the seed debris through a cotton ball stuffed in a funnel, the cotton will remove all the nauseating seed debris, but leave the active liquid to flow through the cotton, change out the cotton when and if it clogs, continue to filter.
6. Freeze this liquid if you plan to use weeks later or keep in fridge at all times if you plan to use it soon (within days). Always keep cold or the acetaldehyde will boil out and the LSH will decompose to LSA.
7. Drink the liquid while it is cold only, enjoy a lucid and visual trip, imagine your best 2 hit acid trip x two.

Note: DO NOT ADD MORE THAN 20mg DL tartaric acid to the 1 to 1.5 shot sherry wine + 1 to 1.5 shot everclear...too much DL tartaric acid can upset ph balance of the body and you will feel really bad...20mg will keep ph no lower than 3.5. The wine will go from natural ph=4 down to ph=3.5, but no lower. You will need a 1mg (0.001g) electronic scale to do this, like the AWS GPR-20 20g x 0.001g scale for example. It needs to be DL tartaric acid and not just plain L tartaric acid, The d-form salt is the form LSD is active as for example, not the L-form.

Note, very important: Cold sherry cooking wine is recommended as an extraction solution since it is already at ph=4 and is 18% alcohol, and is also very cheap ($5 per bottle). It can be found in the wine isle of any grocery store, and is often on sale. It also contains 10mg acetaldehyde per each shot (30ml). A $9 wine preserver canister can be bought at Amazon which contains a gas mixture of argon, carbon dioxide & other inert gases which can be sprayed into an open bottle of sherry wine before sealing cork to preserve the wine indefinitely in the fridge, otherwise the acetaldehyde in the wine converts to acetic acid over time, giving the wine a vinegar taste. Without the acetaldehyde kept intact, the LSA will NOT convert to LSH, so keep your wine fresh by sealing it with wine preserver gas from canister. The wine preserver contains enough gas to last for years of sealing many bottles.

Vecktor (advanced chemist like myself):
tregar, you have probably rediscovered something that has long been a curiosity, for example on the now defunct blacklight site there was TLC posted of morning glory seed extract treated with methanol, acetaldehyde-methanol or with acetaldehyde-methanol-water, the extract treated with acetaldehyde-methanol or acetaldehyde-methanol-water showed a clear difference in the alkaloid profile, with a shift to several new non polar spots which couldn't be identified. Very likely the LSA converted to LSH (LSA + acetaldehyde = LSH). IIRC Erhlichs was used to develop the plates so these were indole compounds.

fastandbulbous (chem wizard from bluelight):
Apparently N-(1-hydroxyethyl)lysergamide (LSH) is an adduct compound formed from lysergamide (lysergic acid amide, LSA/LAA, LA-111) and acetaldehyde. This hints towards the idea that isn't the most stable of compounds, but would be pretty easily formed by the combination of lysergamide (LSA) & acetaldehyde under physiological conditions (ie a way to get much more & better psychedelic activity from any lysergamide extracted from seed sources).

Chemist Peter Webster who spoke at the LSD symposium:
LSH is a labile adduct of ergine (LSA) and acetaldehyde.

-----------------------------------2nd trip report 7.21.2022:--------------------------------------------

I also took 300mg of very pure tetrahydroharmine (psychedeic SRI) at the same time.

Holy cow! I just had an experience this afternoon on 15g heavenly blue MG extracted into 1oz everclear + 1oz wine + 20mg DL tartaric acid..

More powerful than 400ug of acid! And zero anxiety or paranoia like with LSD, this felt so more natural...I looked at my skin and saw hieroglyphic symbols all over them...closed eye visuals of dancing geometrics, thousands upon thousands they were so intricate.

Open eye alternating colors on all the walls. So divinely beautiful.

Very strong euphoria, incredible colors, infinite open eyed beauty. Way more colorful than LSD, these are vibrant & rich almost other worldly.

This is just as powerful as any of my high dose cactus experiences. Intensely sacred & very healing I really need this! 8 to 10 hour experience.

Music so bad ass it's beyond comprehension. Identical to mescaline rich music enhancement....super deep head space...this LSH + penniclavine is unreal!!!!!!!

I'm just like all of you, burning up in this heat...climate change is so real...thank goodness for this very powerful trip, it was so welcome. I have to walk my dog every day off at 7am in the parks and rivers to stay cool. I visit the waterpark once a week with my family where I used to lifeguard, as it is right down the road...and even then, we have to leave at 2pm its just so hot.

In less than 1 hour the extract is ready, a few minutes to prepare and 45 minutes of it sitting in fridge with shaking once every 15 minutes.

Keep in mind: I experienced zero nausea using this powerful extract and absolutely no cramping or vasoconstriction...ergometrine which causes cramping and vasoconstriction is very low in MG at only 3% while it is quite high in HBWR seeds at 17%, see graphs and pics in the beginning of this thread. HBWR also lacks penniclaivine and the other 4 alkaloids in MG that were found just as stimulating as LSD in animal experiments, important teamwork.

This extract is stimuating just like LSD and zero sedation...the LSH that is made from LSA with this tek is stimulating, just like the stimulating penniclavine in the seeds.

Update: Next day feel very pleasant afterglow, like a serotonin reset, very refreshed feeling. Before going to sleep, the effects of the 15g MG LSH/penniclavine extract + 300mg THH were still working, viewed around 45 minutes worth of closed eye visions, some of the most incredible visions I have ever seen of an overhead view of landscapes with beaches and sand dunes with winding trails that led to impressive architecture atop a hill, very relaxing scenery. I continued to see colored dots and trails that darted around like fireworks and shot across my closed eye visual field...these trails would then come together to form the monochrome realistic visions. These visions were beyond 4k and very detailed.

After the beach scenery, saw an Egyptian thoth, with the head of an ibis but beak of a bird. Then he disappeared and was replaced with a beautiful Egyptian woman with flowing robe, she held out her hands to me as if to show me something. She was then replaced with Mayan or Aztec pyramids, the detail of the steps incredible, then saw an overhead view of an ancient religious dwelling made out of stone, sort of like Stonehenge but different. I could tell people used to gather there and had spiritually significant ceremonies. Dozens of visions continued before I drifted off to sleep, some like snapshops, others like slow or fast moving movies, too numerous to mention here, but all beyond breathtaking.

Tetrahydroharmine or THH is a pyschedelic SRI or serotonin reuptake inhibitor (not an maoi or rima like harmine, even though it has harmine in the name) that is found in Caapi vine. I make her myself at home from harmaline. She functions as a "psychedelic amplifier" and like the natives say, this alkaloid brings out the "essence" of other psychoactive plants. She (female teaching spirit) is stimulating, has many entheogenic qualities in common with mescaline and has a 10.5 hour half life with peak at 5.25 hours. Combining her with the MG extract is just incredible, she amplifies the effects of the extract, the euphoria of both in combo is very strong. 12 beautiful qualities of tetrahydroharmine written about in #1 link below, having used her over 200 times in a decade.

As mentioned in post above, music was so heavenly...had my headphones on the whole time and the music was if I was hearing it for the very first time...just as strong as when you take a high dose cactus tea, no different, was shocked at how incredible it sounded, gasped in awe at the music so many times, so alien sounding, so incredibly beautiful....will be using this MG extract at least once a week or every 2 weeks from now on, beyond impressed with the effects.

Had 4k movies playing and all the actresses looked like glowing, dazzling, beautiful colorful cartoon versions of themselves, their bodily features exaggerated...their necklaces and sparkling dresses shown and glistened like precious stones, so beautiful...there was a colored shimmering around all people & objects, like a fine colored rainbow reflection...heavy tracers...powerful mesmerizing euphoria. There was an "alive" quality to even inanimate objects. Everything shown as if it had a powerful divine light within itself, the divine interconnection of everything was apparent. The shifting of textures and patterns was magical, extremely visual & audial. For only one dollar, had an experience that was as powerful as two 12" bridgesii...still in shock at how incredible the experience was, highly recommend.

In the future, will always continue to take 300mg of tetrahydroharmine at the exact same time in a capsule when I drink the MG LSH + penniclavine extract, it was one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life.

When the combo hit me after I drank it, I could feel it working in only 30 minutes, then at 45 minutes it was very strong, that's when I saw the hieroglyphic symbols all over my skin and when I closed my eyes, saw the super fine intricate dancing geometrics...I put my headphones on and the music carried me beyond this world, the most beautiful and alien music sounded, super enhanced, like hearing music for the very first time. The walls in front of me turned a pink color, then alternated to a green color, so beautiful...was mesmerized by the euphoria.

Walking outside, nature shown with a diamond like brilliance...looking at the clouds outside in late afteroon and there was a rippling effect like I have seen with high dose cactus, seeing the clouds move in 1/2 second shot frames, like stop gap animation. This experience was so much more natural feeling then LSD and had the power of 4 strong hits of 100ug of acid or 400ug, but take away the inability to think or thought confusion of LSD, the anxiety, take away the choppiness or frame-like nature of LSD visuals and repacing with flowing visions, stronger colors and stronger music enhancement, divine aesthetic infinite open eyed beauty...very deep headspace, the healing was profound.

Other topics you may be interested in:

1) How to make THH or tetrahydroharmine with pics, post #13:
THH can be made by converting harmaline from rue seeds in 1.5 hour using vinegar, zinc dust, magnetic stirrer and 10% janitorial ammonium hydroxide from the hardware store or on-line.

2) One shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, masks taste and increases absorption many factors with pics, post #42:

3) Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time with pics, post #19:

I will show pictures later as I took them every step of the way.

1. 1 shot fridge cold everclear and 1 shot sherry wine (just opened)

2. 20mg DL tartaric acid added (this aids extraction greatly as it converts the freebase alkaloids to the active D form salts, way better absorption in stomach) added to 1 fridge cold shot everclear + 1 fridge cold shot sherry wine, very high in acetaldehyde as there is 10mg per 1oz of sherry, for causing the LSA to transform to LSH due to attraction/condensation reaction forming stable alkaloid.  Notice adding 20mg DL tartaric acid powder only took the PH = normal 4. to 3.5

3. 15g of heavenly blue morning glory (I buy in lots direct from grower) weighed out. I store MG lot bag in vacuum bag in freezer, this helps alkaloids remain intact for years. I buy a $30 vacuum bag sealer from *almart to seal the seeds before putting back in freezer.

4. crush it all in between a paper plate with ends folded end on concrete floor with just a lamp on in the garage to keep low light until alkaloids form salts a litter further down, then they are stable to bright light.

5. coffee grinder then ground the debris further into a fine dust...you want to use a coffee grinder....as the alkaloids are all within the tight hard embryo of the seed.

6. 15g dust and debris all dissolved into the 1 shot everclear + 1 shot sherry wine, all kept cold to keep acetaldehyde from evaporating off, as this happens at 70 degree F, always keep cool. I shook this hard for 1 minute, then put back in fridge, then 15 minutes later shook it hard for 1 minute, then did all this once again 15 minutes later. Then allowed around 5 minutes or so for the debris to fall to bottom, then decant off the solution over the cotton ball filter. Always re-seal the wine by spraying $9 wine preserver gas into wine, then replace cork and store in fridge, this way the precious acetaldehyde in the wine does not decompose to vinegar as naturally happens over 5 days.

7. The MG debris all filtered thru one cotton ball, had to change out once, then it filtered thru 2nd cotton ball, all the actives remain in solution, but the cotton ball takes out all the nauseating debris to the intestines, zero nausea experience.

8. ending solution, keep cold at all times. This afternoon, drank LSH + penniclavine extract and resulted in 8 hour experience, more powerful than 400ug of acid, more natural, love more than acid. One of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life. Profound sacred healing.

100.JPG  101.JPG  102.JPG  103.JPG
104.JPG  105.JPG  106.JPG  107.JPG
108.JPG  109.JPG  111.JPG  112.JPG  mg5.JPG

• Mushinist, ElPirana, FLASHINGROOSTER and 1 other like this

#102 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 July 2022 - 08:00 AM

Krystle Cole from the book "Lysergic":
"Isn't Ergot what Socrates used to take at Eleusis?" I thought it was kind of cool to be taking something that the founders of our democracy used to take, but that our current democracy has made illegal.
LSD chemist Todd Skinner replied "Yes, the priest who handed down the secret formula from generation to generation did a wine or water (with mint or peppermint leaves added) infusion of the ergot." Todd had prepared 6 jugs of ergot wine and stored them for many years.

Krystle Cole's "ergot wine" experience (several pages long) in the book "Lysergic", reported that she saw constantly rotating holographic Sanskrit or Arabic & Zodiac symbols, floating in a circle around Todd's head. Even LSD chemist prepared claviceps paspali ergot in wine. He must have known the secret of acetaldehyde adduction to form LSH in the wine from the leftover LSA in the ergot.

LSD chemist often use claviceps paspali ergot to make LSD. They will boil all the extracted alkaloids in a solution of ph=10 potassium hydroxide in the ergot under nitrogen inert atmosphere under low light conditions to convert to Lysergic Acid, and then couple diethylamine to the lysergic acid to form LSD using the modern PyBop peptide coupling agent.

The above report is important, and it shows that LSD chemist such as Todd Skinner and friends have been having very strong psychedelic experiences using wine infusions of claviceps paspali ergot which grows on paspalum distichum L. grass. Many often mow it and don't even realize it. This same ergot grows on affected grass on the famous Rarian plain next to Eleusis, where the kykeon was drank by hundreds of people in the psychedelic ceremony. Wine soaked Ergot could have easily fed hundreds of people. This ceremony went on for 2,000 years. The claviceps paspali ergot contains the exact same alkaloid profile as the powerful Mesoamerican morning glory.

Tartaric acid is naturally found in wine, but I recommend adding 20 to 25mg of DL tartaric acid (*bay or *mazon) to your 1 shot cold everclear + 1 shot cold sherry wine just as chemist Peter Webster, Dr D, and stretchman did on page 3 of the giant 20 page thread "Lucid and visul mg extracts" (top link on post above), this way the freebase alkaloids contained within the rubbery embryo of the seeds will convert to the D salt, just like LSD this D-form salt is the active form of the salt, and has excellent stomach absorption, the DL tartaric acid also aids the extraction greatly and helps pull the alkaloids out.

The cold sherry wine contains 10mg acetaldehyde per 1 shot wine, and will convert any leftover LSA in the seeds to the stimulating Lysergic Acid Hydroxyethylamide (LSH) via adduct attraction of the aromatic aldehyde to the LSA forming stabile LSH alkaloid via condensation reaction which has been shown to have long lasting LSD like effects. LSH does indeed reach the brain as it has been recovered in the bloodstream of toxicology analysis which I give earlier. The important thing to remember is the teamwork between penniclavine and LSH, the 2 highest alkaloids in the seeds, each in combo hitting way more receptors than even LSD hits, take a look at the chart comparing penniclavine + LSH above. 

IMPORTANT: Buy a $9 wine preservation canister from *mazon and always spray this inert gas into your sherry wine before replacing cork and putting back in fridge, this way the precious acetaldehyde in the wine will not oxidize to acetic acid over time, with no acetaldehyde, this TEK will not work, you want to keep the acetaldehyde in your wine intact, the canister last for years of sealing many bottles of wine.

Give this extract a try, it is extremely powerful, I will be using it weekly to every 2 weeks in combo with 300mg of pure tetrahydroharmine (psychedelic amplifier) every time. The extract is just as powerful as two 12" bridgesii. 15g LSH + penniclavine morning glory extract is as powerful as 400ug of acid, and way more natural feeling, absolutely love it!

113.JPG  114.JPG

• Coopdog and YoshiTrainer like this

#103 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 July 2022 - 07:43 AM

varoan said:
so tartaric acid is already in the wine?  I might try this just without the dl-tartaric acid as I don't want to purchase that.
Yes varoan, but unfortunately, wine only contains small amounts of the L-form tartaric acid, LSD is active as the D-form tartaric salt, I highly recommend using the DL tartaric acid, you can even find it on *bay for as little as five dollars for a bottle, think I saw around 4 different suppliers, and of course *mazon. I have always used DL tartaric acid, so I can't guarantee the extract will be as potent without using it.

InnerWisdom said:
Very interesting!, Can other Ipomoea Tricolor varieties be used other than Heavenly Blue?
Yes, of course, I only use Heavenly blue as able to find large lots of it for very cheap directly from the grower/producer. Post #1 details how to store the leftover seeds you don't use in the freezer using a vacuum bag sealer and bag to keep the alkaloids intact in the seeds for many years, if not indefinately.

From post #26: 
The central mystery of the Eleusinian mysteries pertains to the nature of the kykeon—the mixture drunk by initiates at the autumnal Eleusinian festival. It was no doubts of palpable nature, so that something was drunk in the telesterion in reality and not only in effigy as some historians supposed.

This is well supported by the infamous scandalous event that took place in 415 B.C. when the powerful political and military leader of Athens Alkibiades stole the kykeon at Eleusis and entertained by it himself and his friends. Another conclusion can be inferred from this incident: the ingestion of the kykeon must have been a pleasant and therefore sought-after experience. This was confirmed by many writers of antiquity who participated at the mysteries, and to my knowledge there are no reports on bad trips in the ancient texts that have been preserved.
The claviceps paspali infusion of wine (probable hypothetical mixture candidate, as Claviceps paspali ergot affects paspalum distichum L. grass adjacent to Eleusis) has the exact same alkaloid profile as the powerful Mesoamerican morning glory, it's low on the "freak out nature" as it is more natural than LSD, so I can see how hundreds of people at Eleusis could have drank this and had a powerful experience without "freaking out". It could have also fed hundreds of people at once as occurred at the ceremony in Greece. The extract just lacks the thought confusion and paranoia of LSD, but is more visual, more colorful, more music enhancing with a very deep head space.

#104 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 August 2022 - 09:45 AM

pic 1: Penniclavine and LSH or Lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide are the two highest alkaloids in morning glory seeds, 2016 study. Both just as stimulating as LSD in animal experiments, 1957 study and 1961 study. 

pic 2: Penniclavine and LSH or Lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide combo = important teamwork, and together in combo hit way more receptors than even LSD hits, 2022 study. 

pic 3: This TEK easily converts any leftover LSA in the seeds to LSH so that the total LSH levels reach same same peak levels as penniclavine, claviceps paspali infects paspalum distichum L. grass which grows in the famous Rarian plane adjacent to Eleusis, likely candidate for the kykeon brew. Chemist Peter Webster wrote that Claviceps paspali ergot contains the exact same alkaloid profile as the powerful Mesoamerican morning glory (ipomoea tricolor). Albert Hofmann (discoverer of LSD) wrote that Claviceps paspali due to it's similar makeup to the Mexican morning glory could also have been the likely entheogen used at Eleusis to serve hundreds of people, as it infects the grass which grows next door to Eleusis. Many in some states often mow it and don't even realize it. 

Morning glory contains very low levels or only 3% ergometrine whereas HBWR seeds contain 17% ergometrine. Ergometrine causes cramping and vasoconstriction. HBWR also does not contain the stimulating penniclavine and other 4 stimulating LSD like alkaloids contained in mg seeds. MG seeds have hundreds of years of Shamanic use, whereas HBWR has no history of Shamanic use, only medicinal use.

I experienced absolutely no cramping or vasoconstriction on my two powerful mg LSH + penniclavine extract trips thus far, 15g or 500 seed mg alcoholic extract always kept cold in fridge (so the acetaldehyde does not invisibly boil off which occurs at 70 degree F) just as powerful as 400ug (4 hits) of LSD but much more natural feeling + more visual, more colorful, more music enhancing with a very deep headspace, zero anxiety or thought confusion. Profound sacred healing. 

pic 4: Powdered claviceps paspali ergot extraction in cold sherry wine (high in acetaldehyde) or water extraction with mint leaves added (high in acetaldehyde) likely entheogen candidate used to serve hundreds of initiates at Eleusis in ancient Greece: pic shown of Eleusian Mysteries & center for Eleusis Telesterion (initiation Hall for initiates...all men, women & even slave were invited) in ancient Greece. See LSD chemist Todd Skinner and girlfriend Krystal Cole's claviceps paspali wine ergot trips in post above. Krystle Cole's "ergot wine" experience (several pages long) in the book "Lysergic", reported that she saw constantly rotating holographic Sanskrit or Arabic & Zodiac symbols, floating in a circle around Todd's head. Todd had prepared 6 jugs of ergot wine and stored them for many years. 

Pic 5: Hundreds of ancient Greece participants would drink the psychedelic kykeon potion every year at Eleusis for 2,000 years. Claviceps paspali infected grass could have easily fed hundreds of participants at once. 

The annual autumn celebration at Eleusis in ancient Greece was a most important and spiritually enlightening event, as the writings of a great number of famous names of Greek antiquity testify, such as Plato, Socrates. The 9-day ceremony known as the Greater Mysteries was one of the most important events of the Greek religious calendar, and it was celebrated every year for nearly two thousand years. The constant and essential use of the psychedelic sacramental beverage consumed during the final day of the Greater Mysteries, the KYKEON, indicates that it was as necessary to Eleusis as the sacramental bread and wine have been for the two millennia of Christian worship.

The central mystery of the Eleusinian mysteries pertains to the nature of the kykeon—the psychedelic mixture drunk by initiates at the autumnal Eleusinian festival. It was no doubts of palpable nature, so that something was drunk in the telesterion in reality and not only in effigy as some historians supposed.

This is well supported by the infamous scandalous event that took place in 415 B.C. when the powerful political and military leader of Athens Alkibiades stole the kykeon at Eleusis and entertained by it himself and his friends. Another conclusion can be inferred from this incident: the ingestion of the kykeon must have been a pleasant and therefore sought-after experience. This was confirmed by many writers of antiquity who participated at the mysteries, and to my knowledge there are no reports on bad trips in the ancient texts that have been preserved.

z1.JPG  z20.JPG  z10.JPG
z7.JPG  z8.JPG

• Coopdog likes this

#105 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 August 2022 - 07:42 AM

Don't get claviceps paspali confused with claviceps purpurea, which causes ergotism and is poisonous. Yes, LSA is sedating and not psychedelic, it's a breakdown product of LSH or lysergic acid hydroxethylamide over time and heat conditions. LSH on the other hand is stimulating and very psychedelic. The MG plant can only biosynthesize LSH and the other 4 stimulating alkaloids, this tek will convert any leftover LSA back to the stimulating and entheogenic LSH, restoring the plant to it's just off the vine super high fresh LSH levels.  

I just had another 3rd trip 2 days ago on Sunday using 18g of heavenly blue morning glory seeds, used same procedure as in post #1, way more powerful than any LSD, zero cramping or vasoconstriction....combined it again with 300mg of very pure tetrahydroharmine or THH, see post #1 on this "psychedelic amplifier" I make at home. The combo of penniclavine and LSH hits 6 more receptors than LSD even hits, see chart. 

The trip felt like 500ug of acid, but way more natural, more colorful, more visual, more music enhancing, and no thought confusion or anxiety like with LSD...I was seeing closed eye super fine colored intricate dancing geometrics again for over 2 hours, at the intersection of the geometrics, super beautiful women goddesses formed and with open eyes, the beauty was breathtaking, neon colored rainbow reflections surrounded everything, with a very powerful shimmering and glowing to everything, mesmerizing euphoria, a long 6 hour very strong trip with about 8 hour duration. The walls again changed colors several times from pink to green to yellow with some of the best open eye visuals I've ever seen....lattice like geometric structures in the open doorways, and tracers so strong they were like lightning strikes. I've taken a shit load of psychedelics from bridgesii cactus tea over 200 times to Ayahuasca over 80 times, and this is at the very top of my favorite psychedelics. Will be using it every 2 weeks, extremely powerful with a very deep head space. I could not believe the phenomenal trip I was having, way out there and super euphoric. This is one of the best music drug imho. Best I've ever heard music sound, way powerful music enhancement, incredibly alien sounding. My jaw dropped in awe for hours so many times at the infinite beauty all around me and the music, it was like I was in another alien world. Highly recommend. Again, the trip imparted super divine healing, very welcome, felt like a decade of therapy. 

1.JPG

• Coopdog likes this

#106 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2022 - 07:39 AM

psillyboy said:
Tre,
    Been following this for years and I have tried this with straight up sherry several times, the results were amazing as you reported. I am a believer. 

One question. Why DL tartaric acid and not D-tartaric acid to avoid formation of the L salt all together and possibly increasing active product?
Thanks for comments psillyboy. Yes, use the DL tartaric acid, only five dollars for a bottle on *bay or *mazon has it too. 30mg added to extract works great. LSD is active as the D-form salt isomer only, the activity is increased imho using the DL salt. I am a believer as well, this is my new favorite psychedelic for the rest of my life, way beyond impressed...and only one to two dollars for a dosage.

Visuals = 11 out of 10
mesmerizing euphoria = 11 out of 10
Color enhancement = 11 out of 10
Music enhancement = 11 out of 10
deep head space = 11 out of 10
no thought confusion or anxiety = 11 out of 10

p.s. if you notice the extract dripping thru the cotton too slow, then tear cotton ball in half, and use the 1/2 cotton ball in the funnel to filter, flows quicker, and using a full shot glass of everclear + one full shot glass of wine works great, increase amount of each or just the everclear amount slightly to increase the extraction solution, using slightly more alcohol helps the extract to flow quicker too, and always allow solution to sit in fridge for 5 to 10 minutes after the 45 minute soaking and shaking once very 15 minutes...decant to filter only what is above the debris in the extract jar over the cotton ball in funnel, it flows quicker...

I guarantee zero nausea with this extract, it leaves all the nausea causing debris to the intestines behind, the clear dark orange decanted and filtered solution contains all the actives, mind blowing experience more powerful than any LSD. No bad trips with this natural extract, smooth as silk yet ultra-powerful. If you can't find everclear (not legal in all states) than just use 1-shot vodka instead. The extract as I prepare it is around 60% plus alcohol (a little over 1-shot cold everclear + 1-shot cold sherry wine) with added 30mg DL tartaric acid powder.  Follow TEK in post #101 at top of this page. 

Edited by tregar, 12 August 2022 - 08:43 AM.

• Coopdog likes this

#107 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 August 2022 - 11:39 AM

I forgot to mention, but when you tear the cotton ball in half, use the 1/2 cotton ball for the filtering in the funnel, but also press down on the cotton ball using a straw as it sits in the funnel, to help it expel the filtered solution, you may have to use several of the 1/2 cotton balls to filter the entire 2 shots plus worth of liquid, with pressing on the cotton ball as it sits in the funnel, but it will all come out as a clear dark orange extract solution..so in other words any liquid still left above the cotton ball that will not filter, simply pour off the solution in the funnel into a bowl, and replace the 1/2 cotton ball with another 1/2 cotton ball, the pour the solution in the bowl back thru the new clean 1/2 cotton sitting in funnel, you may have to do this a few times, but it's so worth it, as the extract is nausea free this way, there are no particles in the solution.

4rth trip report on 18g of seeds (600 heavenly blue) at waterpark Friday: 

This 18g morning glory extract was again just as powerful as 500ug of acid but way more natural, it has the naturalness of mescaline, you can tell it is an ancient psychedelic, there is no man-made feeling to it at all. I took a 4rth extract at the waterpark and tripped my ass off all morning and afternoon long, my wife and group of her friends drove me....so freaking euphoric I was in 7th heaven, the women all looked super beautiful in their neon glowing bathing suits, I saw incredibly beautiful women walking and playing and never felt so much euphoria in my life. I was floating in the wave pool and had the time of my life! and sat on the outskirts of the wave pool as the waves splashed up onto my body, felt just like being in the ocean...I would close my eyes and again see geometrics take up my entire visual space, so colorful and dancing...the music being played over the speakers was just heavenly...there was zero anxiety or thought confusion like you feel with LSD, this was made for outside just like mescaline or cactus. 

The colors outside were just incredible and nature shown with a diamondlike brilliance...I walked into the gift shop and the beads hanging from ceiling to floor glistened like diamonds and I saw alien faces form in the hanging shining beads, blew my mind. The woman vacuuming the floor in the shop gave off immense tracers as she cleaned the floor. The best name I can come up with is "convulsively beautiful" beauty all around me. It was extreme beauty, this was easily one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life, similar to two 12" very thick bridgesii. I struggle to find the words to describe the experience, but words fail me....this is the most visual and euphoric psychedelic I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. 

The women in their bathing suits all shimmered and glowed with an inner light, rainblow colored reflections surrounded their entire body...their features were exaggerated like a colorful glowing cartoon, I felt like a little kid again, no barriers, no filters, pure joy, euphoria and beauty with visuals beyond anything I have ever experienced, and a deep head space with profound healing. I will for sure be using this every time I go to the waterpark from now on. 

• Coopdog, ElPirana and YoshiTrainer like this

#108 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 August 2022 - 08:42 AM

Remember, lysergic acid needs a coupler like pybop to convert to LSD using an amine like diethylamine. LSA to LSH is completely different, as it is an Lysergic acid amide (LSA in the seeds) which easily forms adducts with aldehydes to form LSH, see 5 supporting papers with proof on post #101 at top of this page 6 which contains the LSH extract TEK. Lysergic acid hydroxethylamide (LSH) does indeed reach the brain and has been found in the bloodstream of people who consume an alcoholic extract of the seeds, see toxicology study on post #2 of shroomery link.

idontknow1 said:

Hello Tregar, Very interested in this extraction. However, it seems this acetaldehyde is a known toxin being a carcinogen. Is this concerning to you? Perhaps it's a low enough amount to not worry about? Anyway, its nice to see you posting again, you're research is always interesting. Also, can orange/lemon oil be substituted for the sherry?

Hello idontknow1, thanks for the kind words, been a chemist all my life, why I enjoy all this so much...so glad to hear from you, was just thinking about you. Love your posts, and keep up the good work! We are not adding any additional acetaldehyde to the extraction, we are only using the acetaldehyde which is already present in the cold just opened sherry wine, which naturally contains 10mg acetaldehyde per 1oz or shot glass, so no worries. I would not recommend replacing the sherry at this point with anything else. (We don't know how much acetaldehyde is in lemon or orange oil).

The sherry wine at your local grocery store or liquor store is only $5 to $7 a bottle, and a bottle will last a very long time, as we are only using 1 shot each time you do an extraction, but always be sure to spray wine preserver gas ($9 from *mazon) from the canister into the wine before you seal it and place it back in the fridge, this way the argon/carbon dioxide blanket from the canister will replace the oxygen in the wine bottle, so the precious acetaldehyde will not oxidize to acetic acid, this happens normally over 5 days if you don't spray the wine preserver gas into the bottle of wine before replacing cork. And always keep your wine, everclear, and extract solution in the fridge to keep it cold, else the acetaldehyde invisibily boils out at 70 degree F. All this is covered in post #1, complete instructions with pics.

Logical chaos, brilliant poster as well, your extraction sounds perfect, but you will find that using coffee filters will not work unfortunately, you will need to use 1/2 a cotton ball stuffed in a large funnel to filter, you will find that nothing will pass thru a cotton filter, the mush is quite thick, trust me I've tried it before, not a single drop will pass thru a cotton filter. You will want to hammer the heck out of the seeds in-between the folded over paper plate on the cement floor, and then grind them to a dust in the coffee grinder.

Keep just a lamp on in the garage to simulate low light conditions while you hammer the seeds on the concrete floor in the plate and grind them, then once the seed mush is in the 1 shot cold everclear + 1 shot cold sherry wine with added 30mg DL tartaric acid, the freebase alkaloids which were extracted from the rubbery embryo of the seed will convert to the stable tartaric salt, which is stable to bright light, so you don't have to worry about light after the seed mush is in the solution. Just keep it in the dark of your fridge at all times, to keep it cold. Freeze it if you plan to use if after 4 days. Then defrost it in the fridge when ready to use.

I forgot to mention, but when you tear the cotton ball in half, use the 1/2 cotton ball for the filtering in the funnel, but also press down on the cotton ball using a straw as it sits in the funnel, to help it expel the filtered solution, you may have to use several of the 1/2 cotton balls to filter the entire 2 shots plus worth of liquid, with pressing on the cotton ball as it sits in the funnel, but it will all come out as a clear dark orange extract solution..so in other words any liquid still left above the cotton ball that will not filter, simply pour off the solution in the funnel into a bowl, and replace the 1/2 cotton ball with another 1/2 cotton ball, the pour the solution in the bowl back thru the new clean 1/2 cotton sitting in funnel, you may have to do this a few times, but it's so worth it, as the extract is nausea free this way, there are no particles in the solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This 18g morning glory extract was again just as powerful as 500ug of acid (5 x 100ug hits of acid) but way more natural, it has the naturalness of mescaline, you can tell it is an ancient psychedelic, there is no man-made feeling to it at all. I took a 4rth extract at the waterpark and tripped my ass off all morning and afternoon long, my wife and group of her friends drove me....so freaking euphoric I was in 7th heaven, the women all looked super beautiful in their neon glowing bathing suits, I saw incredibly beautiful women walking and playing and never felt so much euphoria in my life. I was floating in the wave pool and had the time of my life! and sat on the outskirts of the wave pool as the waves splashed up onto my body, felt just like being in the ocean...I would close my eyes and again see geometrics take up my entire visual space, so colorful and dancing...the music being played over the speakers was just heavenly...there was zero anxiety or thought confusion like you feel with LSD, this was made for outside just like mescaline or cactus.

The colors outside were just incredible and nature shown with a diamondlike brilliance...I walked into the gift shop and the beads hanging from ceiling to floor glistened like diamonds and I saw alien faces form in the hanging shining beads, blew my mind. The woman vacuuming the floor in the shop gave off immense tracers as she cleaned the floor. The best name I can come up with is "convulsively beautiful" beauty all around me. It was extreme beauty, this was easily one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life, similar to two 12" very thick bridgesii. I struggle to find the words to describe the experience, but words fail me....this is one of the most long lasting visual and euphoric psychedelic I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing.

The women in their bathing suits all shimmered and glowed with an inner light, rainbow colored reflections surrounded their entire body...their features were exaggerated like a colorful glowing cartoon, I felt like a little kid again, no barriers, no filters, pure joy, euphoria and beauty with visuals beyond anything I have ever experienced, and a deep head space with profound healing. I will for sure be using this every time I go to the waterpark from now on.

--> 18 pics on post #101 with complete easy instructions, a few minutes to prepare the extract, and 45 minutes of it sitting in fridge with shaking for 1 minute once every 15 minutes, then let extract sit for 5 to 10 minutes and decant the solution above the debris over the 1/2 cotton ball stuffed in funnel. More powerful than any LSD, and way better imho, post #1: https://www.shroomer...99/fpart/1/vc/1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LSH remains stable in acidic solutions only (like wine) else it decomposes to LSA in plain water, see 2016 Polish morning glory study on post #101 for more on this. Why do you think the ancient Aztec and Mayan always extracted into liquor? See very last pic below with the seeds for how the natives did it using alcohol. Here is some more proof that LSH reaches the brain:

The researchers administered LSH to test subject in 2021, and recorded the radioligand binding data of the LSH to his brain.

Also, see Glasser A (January 1961). "Some pharmacological actions of LSH or D-lysergic acid methyl carbinolamide,". Nature. 189 (4761): 313–4. Bibcode:1961Natur.189..313G. doi:10.1038/189313a0. PMID 13705953. S2CID 4260358.

Glasser in 1961 noticed animals also became stimulated when injected with LSH. Dr. Glasser said some of the mice even stood on their hine legs and pressed on the noses of the mice in front of them, very peculiar.

Animal tests all point to LSH being an active psychedelic and it is indeed the closest thing to LSD found in nature, far closer than d-ergine. Owsley claims Hoffman himself told him that LAOH is very LSD-like.

It was Gröger who first discovered LSH in the seeds, published in his 1963 paper "Über das Vorkommen von Ergolinderivaten in Ipomoea-Arten". Later also Hofmann then extracted it from the seeds. It probably was in 1967, as Heim wrote in his work from August 1967 that Hofmann said he recently extracted it from the seeds (personal communication, as they knew each other very well).

LSD----------------------------------------CH2CH3-----CH2CH3.....chemical formula (C20 H25 N3 0)
LAE-32-----------------------------------------H------CH2CH3.....chemical formula (C18 H21 N3 0)
d-lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide-----------H---------CHOHCH3....chemical formula (C18 H21 N3 02)
Penniclavine-----------------------------------------------------chemical formula (C16 H18 N2 O2)

I am indeed receiving LSH in my brain, there is no other way to explain the incredible effects of this extract, (teamwork between penniclavine + LSH hits 6 more receptors than even LSD) which I have tripped on x 4 times already. 600 seed extract just as powerful as 500ug of acid, but completely natural feeling, 2 hours worth of dancing geometrics that formed completely naked women goddesses at the intersections with closed eyes. 6 hour very strong experience with about an 8 hour total duration.

Incredible music enhancement just like mescaline, and some of the most powerful open eye visuals I have ever experienced in my life...euphoria and color enhancement + tracers extreme, and zero sedation...LSA is sedating, LSH is stimulating and very psychedelic, give this extract a shot, zero nausea and way more powerful than any LSD. You can even take it outdoors as it is so devoid of anxiety or thought confusion like LSD, my last trip was at the waterpark all day long.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Isn't Ergot what Socrates used to take at Eleusis?" I thought it was kind of cool to be taking something that the founders of our democracy used to take, but that our current democracy has made illegal. LSD chemist Todd Skinner replied "Yes, the priest who handed down the secret formula from generation to generation did a wine (or water with mint or peppermint leaves added, adds acidity and high in acetaldehyde) infusion of the ergot." Todd had prepared 6 jugs of ergot wine and stored them for many years.

Krystle Cole's "ergot wine" experience (several pages long) in the book "Lysergic", reported that she saw constantly rotating holographic Sanskrit or Arabic & Zodiac symbols, floating in a circle around Todd's head. Even LSD chemist prepared claviceps paspali ergot in wine. He must have known the secret of acetaldehyde adduction to form LSH in the wine from the leftover LSA in the ergot.

LSD chemist often use claviceps paspali ergot to make LSD. They will boil all the extracted alkaloids in a solution of ph=10 potassium hydroxide in the ergot under nitrogen inert atmosphere under low light conditions to convert to Lysergic Acid, and then couple diethylamine to the lysergic acid to form LSD using the modern PyBop peptide coupling agent.

The above report is important, and it shows that LSD chemist such as Todd Skinner and friends have been having very strong psychedelic experiences using wine infusions of claviceps paspali ergot which grows on paspalum distichum L. grass. Many often mow it and don't even realize it. This same ergot grows on affected grass on the famous Rarian plain next to Eleusis, where the kykeon was drank by hundreds of people in the psychedelic ceremony. Wine soaked Ergot could have easily fed hundreds of people. This ceremony went on for 2,000 years. The claviceps paspali ergot contains the exact same alkaloid profile as the powerful Mesoamerican morning glory.

Pic: LSH or Lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide hits the 2 receptors 5-ht2b & 5-ht2c below + 9 other receptors, if you follow: http://www.t3db.ca/toxins/T3D3687

5000.JPG 5001.JPG 5002.JPG 5003.JPG  5004.JPG  5005.JPG  5006.JPG

5007.JPG  5008.JPG  5010.JPG

Edited by tregar, 15 August 2022 - 01:51 PM.

#109 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 August 2022 - 11:07 AM

Swza said:
at which stage can you stop worrying about degradation from light and cease using the red light?
No need to use a red light, I did that on my 1st extraction, but it's not needed...just put a lamp on away from the hammering and grinding, instead of overhead light: Keep just a lamp on in the garage to simulate low light conditions while you hammer the seeds on the concrete floor in the plate and grind them, then once the seed mush is in the 1 shot cold everclear + 1 shot cold sherry wine with added 30mg DL tartaric acid, the freebase alkaloids which were extracted from the rubbery embryo of the seed will convert to the stable tartaric salt, which is stable to bright light, so you don't have to worry about light after the seed mush is in the solution. Just keep it in the dark of your fridge at all times, to keep it cold. Freeze it if you plan to use if after 4 days. Then defrost it in the fridge when ready to use. The alcohol never freezes you will notice, but you don't want to drink it straight out of freezer, only the fridge.

So I primarily use psychedelics for mental health and was reading on another site a post you wrote about some pretty serious health trauma you've had in your past.  If you're comfortable would you mind explaining if this particular one has been beneficial for you for mental health (if that is even part of the equation on why you take MG)?  I love hearing that this experience has been without anxiety or confusing mind states, that sounds ideal to me.
Yes, psychedelics are the best treatment for mental health imho. I continue to take the LSH extract at least once every 7 days as it is VERY powerful and keeps me feeling happy. My mental health is excellent using it, without it I would be lost...along with the lifting weights, going to waterpark down the road where I live once a week to swim (used to lifeguard there for 3 summers), and walking my dog every morning off in the parks and along the rivers, it all helps together.

A little bit about me...

Becoming a shaman is often just as much of a curse as it is a blessing. Shamans are chosen by the Spirits at birth, but it is not until later in life (usually in their 20’s) that the shaman is struck down. The striking down of a shaman is to dismember them as a person and to have them reborn into something else.

The word Shaman means "to know". I am not a shaman, but have been thru alot of the near-death experiences Shaman's have gone thru, lost both my twin girls at birth, so have no children, my beloved pet Shitzu died at only age 4 from continuous bladder stones for 6 months, we did everything together...he was unable to pee so many times, we had to rush him to vet, where he was put down. He visited both of us in a dream 2 days later to tell us he was doing great in Heaven with a big smile on his face.

Have nearly died several times, once was hit head on by a truck when driver ran a yield sign, barely survived with numerous injuries. The hospital caught all my fractured ribs but did not diagnose my collapsed lung, so when I got home, drifted into shock in the middle of the night, wife called an ambulance and was rushed to a better hospital where they immediately diagnosed the lung condition and treated me for it.

Once took alot of acacia bark with Ayahuasca instead of the normal Hawaiian psychotria I use, and went into a serious serotonin syndrome shock, for an hour and a half I sweated my ass off sitting in the bathtub, I told my wife goodbye while my dog watched in a sad state...by some miracle pulled out of it, believe it was the high levels of maoi's in the acacia that interacted with the rima's in the Ayahuasca, bad combination. My forehead was pouring sweat for 1.5 hours, was in severe shock and trembling, and knew I was gonna die.

Lost everything in a 100 year severe flood, my home and all my belongings, had just gotten married to my beautiful wife and all the newlywed gifts perished...right after that we moved to an apartment complex, and 5 months later all our belongings again perished as they burnt to the ground after a disgruntled teen threw a lit blunt into the apartment complex after his girlfriend dumped him.

Had it not been for the policeman banging on the door of the apartment, we would have surely burned in the flames, as we were on the 3rd floor & asleep as I worked 2nd shift at the time. We ran down the steps in only our bare feet and suffered smoke inhalation.

Have been thru some near-death experiences similar to a Shaman, who lives on the outskirts of society. Lifting weights, walking in nature with my dog, going to the waterpark with a season pass every summer, and reading Bible all keep my spirits up.

Some of you have contacted me via messenger to let me know that you would like to experience this for other reasons than the visions, to help with treating depression. I will tell you this, yes, LSH + penniclavine can help to cure not only anger issues, melancholy, drug abuse & addictions, but also depression. She is also able to grow brand new neurons in the brain every time a journey is taken, morning glory has cured people of all sorts of afflictions and ailments, even severe depression. I feel an afterglow for a couple days after a journey, and this refreshed serotonin reset often lasts for a couple weeks.

Celebrities who have battled major depression: Dwayne Johnson "the Rock", Katy Perry, Jon Hamm, Lady Gaga, Michael Phelps, Kristen Bell, Bruce Springsteen, Gwyneth Paltrow, Ashley Judd, Naomi Judd, Ryan Phillippe, J.K. Rowling, Sheryl Crow, Terry Bradshaw, Buzz Aldrin, Tipper Gore, Wayne Brady, Jim Carrey, Robin Williams, Brittany Murphy.

Unfortunately I won't have any of the psychedelic SRI you take in addition to the extract. How much of a difference do you believe that will make?
Taking 300mg of tetrahydroharmine along with the MG extract is not necessary, I tend to take it along with the extract as I am very advanced and have made it at home for over a decade, more on this on post #101 at top of page 6 with link to 12 reasons why she or THH, feminine teaching spirit is unique. She is a "psychedelic amplifier" found in Caapi. Even though she has harmine in the name, she is not an maoi or rima but a psychedelic SRI or serotonin reuptake inhibitor just as you mentioned.

I think I should have everything I need by this weekend so I'll let you know how it goes.
Congrats! I included a trip report from my friend ItBeBasidia below:

ItBeBasidia Posted 14 December 2020 (he posted in the "morning glory contains 5 stimulating LSD like drugs, soluble in alcohol or wine, only slightly soluble in water" thread at Mycotopia):
It's happening...I followed tregar's LSH tek but did not have the DL tartaric acid.

403 hand counted heavenly blue seeds or 12g ground and put to:

1/3 c cabernet, 1 oz whiskey, 2oz lemon juice

Kept ground seed mush extract in fridge with shaking for a while once every 15 minutes, then 45 minutes later, let seed mush fall to bottom for around 5 minutes, then filtered all the liquid above the mush in the jar thru 1/2 a cotton ball in a funnel like tregar did.

Some of it would not filter above the cotton, so I poured out the liquid above the cotton into a glass then changed out the cotton with another clean 1/2 cotton ball, and poured the solution back thru the cotton, then it would continue to filter, did this changing of cotton repeat 3 times till it all filtered, put back in fridge till I drank it.

See ya on the other side!

Well I had a wonderful time.

After drinking the liquid, I made a fire and waited about an hour and a half and was feeling light effects like enhanced senses and giddiness. 

About 30 minutes after that, it hit hard. I was in my bedroom with the lights off listening to music when all of a sudden I felt very light. I looked at my hands and moved them side to side and saw brilliant colored paisley tracers in their wake. I caught glimpses of complex fractals inside the tracer smears. That was the first I've experienced tracers or seen fractals. Music was an adventure as well. It sounded very beautiful.

When I closed my eyes, I saw beautiful organic swirls, colored rotating geometrics, lattice like structures, faces, and shapes full of color going with the music. I opened my eyes and they remained if I wanted. I felt an omniscient divine presence the whole time. Every edge and outline of me and the world around me had a vibrant energy flow. My mind body connection was powerful. My mind environment connection just the same.

From onset till back to baseline was about 8 hours. I had excellent sleep and a nice after glow the next day. It felt as if I'd been optimized. Sorry it took long to get back to the thread, I needed a day to soak it all in.

I will be starting a winter grow of 'flying saucers' and 'Heavenly Blue'

20 minute visionary visit from a dead Aztec Shaman

This is how I got into growing morning glory, thought would share as I feel it was more a message from the Aztec Shaman, also goes to show the visual power of high dose LSD made from ergot alkaloids, this really happened.

Over 12 years ago, girlfriend and I both dropped 10 hits each of super old 15 year old decomposed acid given to us by a dear friend, he had stored it in between the pages of a book all that time without using a baggie, when held in front of black light, only around 60% of each blotter glowed, rest decomposed. It had a sick feeling for the first 2 hours, but then it worked and skyrocketed us to a higher divine plane, it was very strong.

She and I both saw the exact same vision for 20 minutes straight which had formed out of the shadows cast by the fake Christmas tree lights onto the wall--a 20 minute "schooling" by an ancient powerful & spiritually prominent Shaman from Aztec era --- I have never had an experience like that ever again to this day--it was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

The Shaman sat on a living chair made of spirit animals (birds, jaguars, otters, pumas, macaws, toucans) that morphed into other animals constantly, to the left and right of him were centaurs (half animal below, half naked female above), the great Pyramid of the Aztec capital behind him, and he showed me the rise and fall of several civilizations throughout time--and what is even more amazing--is that we both saw the exact same vision.

The Shaman wore a huge beautiful headdress made of feathers and the detail of the 20 minute animated vision was beyond 4k, and extremely detailed--it was also the vision in which I saw snake vines behind the centaurs, and before the Shaman left us at the end, he motioned to me with his eyes to look to the right of the living room out the window into the patio area where I had an empty garden plot--he was trying to tell me to plant entheogenic plants in the plot--that spring, summer & fall I grew morning glory in that plot on a large wide & tall wooden trellis cemented into the ground.

His point in showing me the rise and fall of the different civilizations was that I believe he was trying to tell me that "if humanity is to survive, the only hope is a Spiritual Solution".

mg15.JPG

4rth trip report on 18g of seeds (600 heavenly blue) at waterpark last Friday:

This 18g morning glory extract was again just as powerful as 500ug of acid (5 x 100ug hits of acid) but way more natural, it has the naturalness of mescaline, you can tell it is an ancient psychedelic, there is no man-made feeling to it at all. I took a 4rth extract at the waterpark and tripped my ass off all morning and afternoon long, my wife and group of her friends drove me....so freaking euphoric I was in 7th heaven, the women all looked super beautiful in their neon glowing bathing suits, I saw incredibly beautiful women walking and playing and never felt so much euphoria in my life. I was floating in the wave pool and had the time of my life! and sat on the outskirts of the wave pool as the waves splashed up onto my body, felt just like being in the ocean...I would close my eyes and again see geometrics take up my entire visual space, so colorful and dancing...the music being played over the speakers was just heavenly...there was zero anxiety or thought confusion like you feel with LSD, this was made for outside just like mescaline or cactus.

The colors outside were just incredible and nature shown with a diamondlike brilliance...I walked into the gift shop and the beads hanging from ceiling to floor glistened like diamonds and I saw alien faces form in the hanging shining beads, blew my mind. The woman vacuuming the floor in the shop gave off immense tracers as she cleaned the floor. The best name I can come up with is "convulsively beautiful" beauty all around me. It was extreme beauty, this was easily one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life, similar to two 12" very thick bridgesii. I struggle to find the words to describe the experience, but words fail me....this is one of the most long lasting visual and euphoric psychedelic I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing.

The women in their bathing suits all shimmered and glowed with an inner light, rainbow colored reflections surrounded their entire body...their features were exaggerated like a colorful glowing cartoon, I felt like a little kid again, no barriers, no filters, pure joy, euphoria and beauty with visuals beyond anything I have ever experienced, and a deep head space with profound healing. I will for sure be using this every time I go to the waterpark from now on.

Also, how do you know there is no vasoconstrictive effect
I've taken the extract x 4 times over 2 months time, and taking another 18g or 600 seed extract tonight for the 5th time. Never have I experienced any cramping or vasoconstriction with the extract. MG has very low levels of ergometrine (only 3%) compared to HBWR seeds which have high levels of ergometrine at 17%. Ergometrine causes cramping and vasoconstriction. That's why you are safe with this extract. I even took it at the waterpark, and again no cramping whatsoever...had the time of my life, trip report way above. Blood pressure remains the same as well. I'm glad you are excited to try LSH Tek as well, believe me I will be using this weekly for the rest of my life, way beyond impressed with this ancient powerful psychedelic. It's long lasting and profoundly healing.

Yoshitrainer said:
Sounds incredible Tregar! Are there any issues with chasing the solution with orange juice or something else to mask the alcohol? I wonder if stressing the morning glory plant increases the alkaloid content of the seeds?

No issues if you prefer to do that. Please try this YoshiTrainer, it's incredible! Great question on stressing, don't know as I had to remove my morning glory grow on my fences as the homeowner's association made me take it down as they called it "vegetation on the fence". So I just buy fresh seeds for super cheap. 

Here is another 18g or 600 seed extract I prepared yesterday, ready to trip on it tonight 8-17-22, this will be my 5th trip with the LSH tek extract.

Visuals = 11 out of 10
tolerance is much lower than with LSD, you can use this more often, it has a low tolerance like mescaline or cactus, remains super potent even if taken again 7 days later, no loss of strength = 11 out of 10.
500 seeds just as potent as 400ug of acid, but more powerful all around.
600 seeds just as potent as 500ug of acid, but more powerful all around.
Natural = 11 out of 10, no choppiness or frame like nature to the visuals and visions, flowing visions and music enhancement & euphoria extreme. No man made feeling to it at all, extremely potent ancient psychedelic.
Teamwork = 11 out of 10, the combo of penniclavine + LSH hits 6 more receptors than even LSD, and far more aesthetic and beauty enhancing then LSD, identical to mescaline "over the top" beauty enhancement.

50.JPG  111.JPG

Attached File:  2022: Adduct formation of d-Lysergic Acid Amide or (LSA) and aldehydes.pdf  1.13MB
Attached File:  2016: Polish morning glory study shows LSH and penniclavine two highest alkaloids in MG.pdf  1.19MB
Attached File:  Tryptophan analogues form adducts with aldehydes alone or with aldehydes in alcohol.pdf  780.97KB
Attached File:  The LSA component of claviceps paspali forms LSH when dunked into fermented liquor (wine).pdf  3.29MB
Attached File:  5 Ergot alkaloids in morning glory just as stimulating as LSD in animal experiments, Yui and Yuji Takeo, 1958.pdf  596.64KB
attached papers can be found on post #101 at top of this page 6, along with the LSH Tek. 

Edited by tregar, 17 August 2022 - 03:24 PM.

• Coopdog and YoshiTrainer like this

#110 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Onion tied to belt

• Gold VIP
  • 1,719 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 August 2022 - 02:13 PM

Sounds incredible Tregar! Are there any issues with chasing the solution with orange juice or something else to mask the alcohol?

I wonder if stressing the morning glory plant increases the alkaloid content of the seeds?
  • tregar likes this

#111 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 August 2022 - 08:34 AM

Yoshitrainer said:

Sounds incredible Tregar! Are there any issues with chasing the solution with orange juice or something else to mask the alcohol?

I wonder if stressing the morning glory plant increases the alkaloid content of the seeds?

Yoshitrainer, please try this! so powerful...yes you can chase the extract with orange juice, no problem at all. You won't even feel the effects of the alcohol as the extract is stimulating in a natural way like LSD, zero sedation. I had to take down the morning glory on my fences as the homeowner's association called it "vegetation on the fence" but I still grow purple-violet mini morning glory on the inside fences, so beautiful. What's cool about them is that they blossom mini flowers everywhere as they grow. They were already there when I moved in and self-propagate every year and continue to grow year after year with no help at all. They are native to my state and birds must have dropped the seeds long ago by the fence.

Logical Chaos said:

I got a question tregar. I found dry sherry wine and Everclear. I also found a source for tartaric acid however the store has weird hours and I might not be able to get any before the weekend. If I dont add tartaric acid before the sherry wine, will the reaction not occur? Could i substitute citric acid instead?
Hi Logical Chaos, just drop the citric acid and don't add anything else, the wine is already at ph=4 and needs no acidity if you don't have the DL tartaric acid, the reaction will still work fine without it until you receive it, then just add the 30mg DL tartaric acid on your next 2nd trip. You have got to try this! so glad you are almost there, will be using this every 7 days for the rest of my life, ultra powerful, most incredible psychedelic I've ever used, tripped last night for 5th time on 18g or 600 seed extract for 6 hours, just phenomenal trip, one of the most powerful, visual & euphoric trips of my life, Love, love the extract!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

See the trip report from itbebasidia above, he could have just dropped the lemon juice, not needed, wine already plenty acidic, DL tartaric acid just aids the salting, but the natural tartaric acid in the wine will help with this.

The lemon juice he used can cause a bit of mild nausea, lemon juice always seems to have that effect. Trust me, I'm a life long chemist, drop the lemon juice, zero nausea experience in all 5 trips I've had in 2 months.

Check out his extremely visual, euphoric and music enhancing trip report above the Shaman picture in the post above. He reported tracers, fractals, rotating geometrics dancing to the music he was listening to with energy field or aura surrounding everything with beautiful music enhancement.

golmo said:
all this English was a little too hard for me to fully understand the method. how can you simplify the method? can i just crush the seeds and powderize them really well and add to a glass of wine overnight? no dl tartaric acid and no proof alcohol is available for me
Yes golmo, you can do it that way, it will still work...but if you can get everclear it will aid the extraction of all the alkaloids even better as they are all very soluble in alcohol, my extract is around 60% alcohol...but it will still work with just wine at 17% alcohol. But please add the everclear if you can in the future, it greatly aids the solubility.

Edited by tregar, 18 August 2022 - 09:34 AM.

• bezevo, ElPirana and YoshiTrainer like this

#112 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 August 2022 - 06:51 PM

Check PM Oniralas, good seeds direct from grower make the difference, don't give up. The growers with good seeds usually have hundreds of reviews by others I've seen as well. I've had 5 trips in 2 months using 15g (500 seeds)) and 18g (600 seeds) all more powerful than 4 to 5 hits of 100ug acid, love way more than LSD, more potent with no anxiety or confusion like I get with acid. Here below is trip report from  ItBeBasidia as well, if you are loosing too much liquid during extract, just press down on 1/2 cotton ball in the funnel with a straw to help liquid expel, reduces amount of liquid lost. I have to change out the 1/2 cotton ball around 3 to to 4 times. What I do is pour off any liquid that will not filter above the cotton ball into a bowl nearby, then change out 1/2 cotton with a new 1/2 cotton ball, then pour liquid from bowl back thru clean 1/2 cotton ball in funnel, it will continue to filter, press down on cotton with a straw to help it filter and expel liquid. I have to change out cotton around 3 plus times, but it all filters, very little liquid loss.

ItBeBasidia Posted 14 December 2020 (he posted in the "morning glory contains 5 stimulating LSD like drugs, soluble in alcohol or wine, only slightly soluble in water" thread at Mycotopia):
It's happening...I followed tregar's LSH tek but did not have the DL tartaric acid.

Kept ground seed mush extract in fridge with shaking for a while once every 15 minutes, then 45 minutes later, let seed mush fall to bottom for around 5 minutes, then filtered all the liquid above the mush in the jar thru 1/2 a cotton ball in a funnel like tregar did.

Some of it would not filter above the cotton, so I poured out the liquid above the cotton into a glass then changed out the cotton with another clean 1/2 cotton ball, and poured the solution back thru the cotton, then it would continue to filter, did this changing of cotton repeat 3 times till it all filtered, put back in fridge till I drank it.

After drinking the liquid, I made a fire and waited about an hour and a half and was feeling light effects like enhanced senses and giddiness.

About 30 minutes after that, it hit hard. I was in my bedroom with the lights off listening to music when all of a sudden I felt very light. I looked at my hands and moved them side to side and saw brilliant colored paisley tracers in their wake. I caught glimpses of complex fractals inside the tracer smears. That was the first I've experienced tracers or seen fractals. Music was an adventure as well. It sounded very beautiful.

When I closed my eyes, I saw beautiful organic swirls, colored rotating geometrics, lattice like structures, faces, and shapes full of color going with the music. I opened my eyes and they remained if I wanted. I felt an omniscient divine presence the whole time. Every edge and outline of me and the world around me had a vibrant energy flow. My mind body connection was powerful. My mind environment connection just the same.

From onset till back to baseline was about 8 hours. I had excellent sleep and a nice after glow the next day. It felt as if I'd been optimized. Sorry it took long to get back to the thread, I needed a day to soak it all in.

The 5 LSD-like stimulating alkaloids in the seeds will all be extracted by the alcohol, as they are all readily soluble in alcohol, they are not very soluble in plain water. You won't even feel the effects of the alcohol as the extract is stimulating in a natural way like LSD, zero sedation.

The cold wine is already at ph=4 and needs no acidity if you don't have the DL tartaric acid, the reaction will still work fine without it until you receive it, then just add the 30mg DL tartaric acid on your next 2nd trip. Keep everclear, wine, extract cold in fridge at all times when not filtering, until you drink it as acetaldehyde boils off at room temp or 70 degree F.

Please every psychonaut try this! will be using this every 7 days for the rest of my life, ultra powerful, most incredible psychedelic I've ever used, tripped last night for 5th time on 18g or 600 seed extract for 6 hours, just phenomenal trip, one of the most powerful, visual & euphoric trips of my life, Love, love the extract!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

In the trip report from itbebasidia above, he could have just dropped the lemon juice, not needed, wine already plenty acidic, DL tartaric acid just aids the salting, but the natural tartaric acid in the wine will help with this.

The lemon juice he used can cause a bit of mild nausea, lemon juice always seems to have that effect. Trust me, I'm a life long chemist, drop the lemon juice, zero nausea experience in all 5 trips I've had in 2 months.

Here is pic of another 18g or 600 heavenly blue mg seed (direct from grower) extract I prepared 2 days ago, and tripped my ass off on it on 8-17-22 for 6 hours, it was my 5th trip with the LSH tek extract. My all time favorite psychedelic and I've taken bridgesii cactus tea over 200 times and Ayahuasca more than 80 times and LSD countless times in a decade.

Visuals = 11 out of 10
tolerance is much lower than with LSD, you can use this more often, it has a low tolerance like mescaline or cactus, remains super potent even if taken again 7 days later, no loss of strength = 11 out of 10.
500 seeds just as potent as 400ug of acid, but more powerful all around.
600 seeds just as potent as 500ug of acid, but more powerful all around.
Natural = 11 out of 10, no choppiness or frame like nature to the visuals and visions, flowing visions and music enhancement & euphoria extreme. No man made feeling to it at all, extremely potent ancient psychedelic.
Teamwork = 11 out of 10, the combo of penniclavine + LSH hits 6 more receptors than even LSD, and far more aesthetic and beauty enhancing then LSD, identical to mescaline "over the top" beauty enhancement.

1.JPG  2.JPG  3.JPG  4.JPG  5.JPG  6.JPG

#113 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 August 2022 - 10:26 AM

This is my last post.

LSH Tek can be found with 10 pics on post #101 at top of this page 6.

Explanation on how this LSH Tek works:

:thumbs_up: --> If you follow the link in post #2 of the shroomery thread https://www.shroomer...0&vc=1#27851113 there is a toxicology study that shows LSH was detected in the bloodstream of a person who consumed an alcoholic extract of the seeds, this should be proof enough for anyone, this means LSH does indeed reach the brain <-- :thumbs_up:

Answers to Swza's questions below:

1) You don't have to take it from me or itbebasidia, more proof this extract work, YES, you must use this LSH Tek or the leftover LSA in the seeds will not convert to LSH via attraction/condensation reaction with the acetaldehyde in the cold wine. This has been proven to happen in over 4 papers.

2) This LSH Tek will restore the leftover LSA in the seeds to it's previous very high LSH glory, when the seeds are picked fresh off the vine, and the acetaldehyde levels within the seeds are still very high. Remember, acetaldehyde is a volatile compound. With this Tek, the LSH will again reach peak levels just like the high levels of penniclavine in the seeds, important combo teamwork between the 2 highest alkaloids in the seeds which hits 6 more receptors than even LSD, see post above for pic of this.

3) After I hammer the heck out of the seeds in between a folded over paper plate on concrete, then add the debris to a coffee grinder, I also powder the seeds in the grinder for no more than 10 seconds at a time to reduce heat just like Stretchman did below...and grind it to a fine powder just like Stretchman did, with shaking of the grinder while grinding to mix it all up.

4) Yes, use the freshest seeds you can find, and store them in a vacuum bag in the freezer using a vacuum sealer...I buy direct from the grower/producer, tremendous savings, but even if the seeds are old this Tek will restore the leftover LSA back to LSH. Penniclavine in the seeds is very stable as is the LSA. The LSH breaks down over time and heat, but like I said you can restore the LSA to LSH using this Tek.

S240779, that reddit poster was totally incorrect. We have several papers proving LSA or Lysergic acid amide forms adducts with the volatile acetaldehyde compounds, see 2022 paper below, or the 1961 paper by Arcamone (4rth paper below) which proved LSA forms LSH when dunked into fermented liquor (wine). The 2022 paper even links a paper from 1936 showing this happens, see the references. As a chemist, it is my job to read research papers.

Don't get this confused with "Lysergic acid" which needs a coupler like pybop to link diethylamine to lysergic acid to form LSD. This is completely different, this is LSA or "lysergic acid amide" in the seeds which easily forms adducts with aldehydes in the prescense of alcohol or without, as shown in 1994 paper below, #3.

Please don't do a methanol extraction! If you do a methanol extraction, and evaporate it, the LSH will convert back to LSA, as LSH is ONLY stable in acidic solutions such as wine else it decomposes to LSA as the acetaldehyde evaporates off at room temp or 70 degree F. This was proven in the 2016 Polish morning glory study or paper #2.

This is precisely why water extractions of morning glory seeds are sedating and not very psychedelic at all, the LSH which was once in the seeds will fall apart and decompose to the sedating LSA once it hits plain water (see 2016 Polish morning glory for a photo of the decomposition of LSH to LSA in plain water or under microwaved extraction conditions). This is why the ancient Aztec and Mayan always extracted into liquor or Balche (beer they made). See post #2 above for pic of how the ancient natives did it using alcohol, from the "Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Plants" by Christian Ratsch in the morning glory chapter.

I'm a life long chemist and can argue this all day. Remember, LSH or Lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide is a LABILE compound, or unstable, and will only remain stable in cold acidic solutions such as cold sherry wine which is high in acetaldeyde, else it decomposes to LSA in plain water or when evaporated off. This is very important to remember.

Has anyone ever gotten high off the evaporated morning glory solid extract shown in the Anarchist cookbook? No, and that's why: all the LSH decomposed to the sedating LSA.

tregar, you have probably rediscovered something that has long been a curiosity, for example on the now defunct blacklight site there was TLC posted of morning glory seed extract treated with methanol, acetaldehyde-methanol or with acetaldehyde-methanol-water, the extract treated with acetaldehyde-methanol or acetaldehyde-methanol-water showed a clear difference in the alkaloid profile, with a shift to several new non polar spots which couldn't be identified. Very likely the LSA converted to LSH (LSA + acetaldehyde = LSH). IIRC Erhlichs was used to develop the plates so these were indole compounds.

Attached File 2022: Adduct formation of d-Lysergic Acid Amide or (LSA) and aldehydes.pdf 1.13MB
Attached File 2016 Polish morning glory study shows LSH and penniclavine two highest alkaloids in MG.pdf 1.19MB
Attached File Tryptophan analogues form adducts with aldehydes alone or with aldehydes in alcohol.pdf 780.97KB
Attached File The LSA component of claviceps paspali forms LSH when dunked into fermented liquor (wine).pdf 3.29MB
Attached File 5 Ergot alkaloids in morning glory just as stimulating as LSD in animal experiments, Yui and Yuji Takeo, 1958.pdf 596.64KB
attached papers can be found here on post #101, top of page 6: https://mycotopia.ne...in-water/page-6

Wanted to comment on something itbebasidia reported as well with the extract:

On my 3rd 600 seed or 18g morning glory wine extract, saw 2 hours of dancing colored geometrics, thousands upon thousands they were so intricate for 2 hours which formed completely naked women goddesses at the intersections of the geometrics, mind blowing music enhancement and euphoria, very strong trip for 6 hours with 8 hour duration. One of the most prominent visual features is the seeing of colored energy fields or auras surrounding all objects just as itbebasidia reported, I see this every time the whole trip. Very powerful shimmering and glowing of everything as well, as if there is an intense divine light inside, very beautiful. :wub: :wub: :wub:

You don't even have to take my word or vecktor's word or any of the several research paper's word for this, take a look at the way LSD chemist Todd Skinner used to prepare claviceps paspali in wine to form LSH from any leftover LSA in the ergot found growing on paspalum distichum grass. He knew the secret as well, he probably based his wine extracts on the work of Arcamone, 1961 on 4rth paper above. Claviceps paspali ergot contains the exact same alkaloid profile as the powerful Mesoamerican morning glory according to LSD discoverer Albert Hoffman and chemist Peter Webster.

"Isn't Ergot what Socrates used to take at Eleusis?" I thought it was kind of cool to be taking something that the founders of our democracy used to take, but that our current democracy has made illegal. LSD chemist Todd Skinner replied "Yes, the priest who handed down the secret formula from generation to generation did a wine (or water with mint or peppermint leaves added, adds acidity and high in acetaldehyde) infusion of the ergot." Todd had prepared 6 jugs of ergot wine and stored them for many years.

The above report is important, and it shows that LSD chemist such as Todd Skinner and friends have been having very strong psychedelic experiences using wine infusions of claviceps paspali ergot which grows on paspalum distichum L. grass. Many often mow it and don't even realize it.

This same ergot grows on affected grass on the famous Rarian plain next to Eleusis, where the kykeon was drank by hundreds of people in the psychedelic ceremony. Wine soaked Ergot could have easily fed hundreds of people. This ceremony went on for 2,000 years. The claviceps paspali ergot contains the exact same alkaloid profile as the powerful Mesoamerican morning glory.

The kykeon brew is the active ingredient of the potion, most likely a wine potion containing the claviceps paspali ergot which grows on the paspalum distichum L. grass in the Rarian plane adjacent to Eleusi, where the psychedelic ceremony was held for hundreds of pepole. The priest administering the brew to the people need only ground up the ergot and add it to wine.

It was most likely LSH + penniclavine found in the claviceps paspali ergot which inspired the great philosophers, mathematicians, scientists, artists, architects and poets of ancient Greece who we recognize as the progenitors of Western civilisation, the sacrament which was revelation for these greatest of the greats was an analogue of LSD: A naturally-produced lysergic acid alkaloid whose effects were identical to those of that "greatest of all evils," that "diabolical drug which destroyed a generation," that "fly now, die later drug," that "greater threat to the nation than the Vietnam War," (to quote merely a few of the more tame epithets that have been hurled at the revered sacrament of Eleusis in its newly discovered form.)

The annual autumn celebration at Eleusis in ancient Greece was a most important and spiritually enlightening event, as the writings of a great number of famous names of Greek antiquity testify, such as Plato, Socrates. The 9-day ceremony known as the Greater Mysteries was one of the most important events of the Greek religious calendar, and it was celebrated every year for nearly two thousand years. The constant and essential use of the psychedelic sacramental beverage consumed during the final day of the Greater Mysteries, the KYKEON, indicates that it was as necessary to Eleusis as the sacramental bread and wine have been for the two millennia of Christian worship.

The central mystery of the Eleusinian mysteries pertains to the nature of the kykeon—the psychedelic mixture drunk by initiates at the autumnal Eleusinian festival. It was no doubts of palpable nature, so that something was drunk in the telesterion in reality and not only in effigy as some historians supposed.

LSH or Lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide hits the 2 receptors 5-ht2b & 5-ht2c below + 9 other receptors, if you follow: http://www.t3db.ca/toxins/T3D3687

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below, you will see that others way before me were using cold everclear extracts of the morning glory seeds with added DL tartaric acid to achieve trips more powerful than any LSD as well, but you will want to add a shot of cold sherry wine as well to allow the LSA to adduct to the acetaldehyde in the wine to form stable LSH...here are several examples below:

chemist Peter Webster, who spoke at the LSD symposium, page 182 (morning glory chapter) of "Sacred Mushrooms of the Goddess, Secrets of Eleusis" May 2006)

In the late 1960s, when I started my research on these matters, I had gone to Mexico to experiment with morning glory seeds, and to begin with, I extracted several kilos of morning glory seed using a simple process, I paid the Mexican kids a penny each for each morning glory seed they brought me off the vine or that had fallen onto the ground.

I purified a grain alcoholic extract or everclear in the prescence of DL tartaric acid. After a couple of days' work, I obtained a nearly colorless syrup that exhibited the bright-blue fluorescence of active lysergic acid compounds.

A few milligrams of this syrup, taken in a capsule, produced one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences I had known, and by then I had already taken high-dose LSD several times.

chemist Peter Webster, page 6 "Mixing the Kykeon"

Years ago, with the threat of my impending draft into the U.S. Army for an extended tour of Southeast Asia, I decided to "go on the lam," and departed for Mexico with the intention of researching the distribution and chemistry of some of the famous Central American psychoactive plants such as the ololiuqui.

It was during the course of these investigations that I prepared astonishingly powerful extracts of ololiuqui, alluded to above.

The morning-glory extract provided a powerful surprise. It was by far the most powerful experience I had yet encountered. Perhaps the methods of our extraction had yielded a product more representative of the shaman's recipe than the preparations obtained by other investigators, who reported only modest psychedelic effects.

The experience of that day was hardly modest, from the beginning moments it certainly did not fail to inspire reverence and humility, no matter what the direction to which I managed to guide it. The colors and geometric patterns, the rippling waves so often seen in watching clouds in the sky, the slowing of time and other typical effects so frequently described in the literature had some time ago become only minor and unattended aspects of psychedelic experience for me.

Certainly, I still noticed these effects, if I took the trouble to pay attention to them. But the psychedelic experience had become for me far more an arena for the Herculean task of attempting to achieve the truly original perspective for viewing the fundamental questions that man has posed since the beginning of time. It was the task of freeing oneself completely from preconceptions, from habits of thinking that affected the outcome of seeking in unknown and unconscious ways.

And of course, it was paradoxical, if not impossible to erase these filters of comprehension completely. To a very significant extent, comprehension consisted of these filters. Nevertheless, the psychedelic experience seemed to go quite a good distance in providing this ability, if one were ready to use it. Particularly the experience of that day.

chemist Peter Webster, page 4 "Mixing the Kykeon"

Although several self-experiments with ololiuqui (seeds of two species of morning glory) or with its purified alkaloids ergine and isoergine have been inconclusive (see the mentioned examples in part II of this paper).

I can personally assure readers that the alkaloids of ololiuqui are, when prepared correctly, quite capable of producing the entire range of powerful psychedelic effects.

Stretchman's morning glory extract from the now defunct Lycaeum:

Now, get ahold of the highest proof alcohol you can possibly obtain. Clear Spring grain alcohol is one of my favorites (180 proof) but the quality of the end product rests upon the highest proof alcohol you can get your hands on! Reagent grade ethanol, or some 200 proof shit from some reputable moonshiner (better make damn sure he/she's reputable, don't want lead poisoning from some refurbished auto part that has found new lfe as part of someone's still, add'tl info avail. online, utfse y'all).

In a related note, 151 Rum is not recommended by my source. He/she seems to think that a 100 proof beverage is preferred over any 151 rum. Hmm? is it because rum has other shit dissolved in it that makes an extraction with 151 undesirable? I do not know. However, bigger is better, get some 180+ proof alcohol and go nuts, peoples. No half-measures here.

Okay, here we go.

-Hammer the heck out of the seeds in between a paper plate with edges folded over on concrete. then grind seeds to powder. If you have an espresso grinder, awesome. (certain coffee outlet) sells a "burr grinder" that should work, although that shit is expensive. Hypothetically, one should have a friend that works at (coffee outlet) and could appropriate one extralegally. I have had reasonable success with a regular coffee grinder. Pulse at no more than ten seconds at a time, (due to heat, and wear and tear on the machine), shaking during grind so that all the particles are evenly ground. Grind fine!!!!

-place the seed powder into a jar- (jar #1). Cover with everclear. 2oz per 500 seeds seems to be the basic rule, although a little extra can't hurt.

-put the lid on the jar. Shake like crazy. Put in fridge and Let sit for 20 minutes, shaking as much as you see fit.

Decant and use only what is above the seed mush. Filter the decanted everclear (everything above the seed mush) as best you can using whatever measure you find best.

Drink the alcoholic liquid. This is what is known as a tincture. 1-2oz. is standard for a decent mind-opening trip.

The liquid extract will result in a wild, lucid trip, sort of like LSD but more visual. This is by far the best LSA extraction info available. The holy grail if you will.

Preparing a tincture like above will result in a standardized (I mean "same effect each time") highly lucid trip packed with lively vids. For a clumsy comparison, visualize your best 2-10 hit acid trip ever. Now, multiply the effects by two. Remove unwanted physical effects, nasty bodily sensations, feelings of paranoia and dysphoria, and the "cloudy head" confusion and inability to concentrate associated with the typical acid buzz.

Add vids, esp. rainbows everywhere. Add the shroomy "organicness" -like where trails seem to swirl in in from some mysterious nexus, spiral around a couple times like seawater, and disappear back to whence they came (a pitifully pathetic description of this marvelous phenomenon). Add closed eye colorful geometrics, constantly evolving.

-It is only with this method that this plant can be used to its fullest potential, with the least wear and tear on the human ingesting it.

-It will take about 8-10 hours for this experience to run its course. An extraction performed in the manner described in the initial post produced no nausea whatsoever. In fact it was the cleanest and most interesting trip SWIM had ever taken.

The extract is definitely a similar experience to that induced by LSD or Psilocybe mushrooms. It is gentler and more natural-feeling than the average LSD trip, "cleaner"--feeling than the average mushroom trip, and depending on preparation many times more lucid and relevatory than either...or both at once (yes, I've been there).

The end product is one of the best "hallucinogens" I have ever ingested, if not THE best - and I've taken a shitload.

The morning glory seeds the ancient Aztec and Mayans extracted into alcohol or balche (see photo of this in post #2 above) were used more extensively than even mushrooms or peyote:

"Psychotomimetics of the Convolvulaceae morning glory", page 93:

This particular plant seems to have been more important to the Aztecs in divinity then Peyotl or Teonanacatl, two of their other classical sacred plants.

Jonathan Ott "Pharmacotheon":

Ololiuhqui was far more prominent as an entheogen here in Mesoamerica than those mushrooms; the mushrooms are mentioned only here and there by a few competent chroniclers; yet almost an entire book was devoted to denouncing mainly the ololiuhqui idolatry. The annals of the Inquisition contain many times more autos de fe for ololiuhqui than for mushrooms.

A few morning glory trip reports from the archives, now take these trip reports below and multiply the effects several times once you prepare a proper LSH tek as detailed in this thread:

There is also an interesting on-line interview with the LSD chemist Bear Owsley where he hits on a derivative of LSD that the ancients may have discovered and prepared for the Eleusis mystery quoted here:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owsley: Claviceps paspali ergot, same alkaloid profile as morning glory contains many natural, highly psychedelic alkaloids. Iso-ergine is one of them, Lysergic acid hydroxethylamide or LSH is another one, and in fact, is considered nearly identical to LSD in effect. Albert Hoffman told me so himself. They believe that it was this derivative contained in extracts of c.paspali which grows on certain grass that was used in the Eleusian Mysteries.

"The Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Plants" (2005) by Christian Ratsch:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to Schuldes, a low dosage consists of 20 to 50 seeds, a moderate dosage of 50 to 150, and a high dosage of 300 seeds or more; only with moderate to high dosages was he able to observe LSD-like effects (Schuldes, 1993, 86f.*). 300 crushed or ground seeds is said to correspond to approximately 200 to 300 ug of LSD (Rob Montgomery, pers. comm.; Veit 1993, 548). The LD 50 of the isolated alkaloids is said to lie between 164 and 214 mg/kg in rats and between 1 and 2 g for humans.

Hermes (Lycaeum):
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With a 400 morning glory seed alcoholic extract, I see amazing three and seemingly four-dimensional shapes morphing and bifurcating. Often I get religious and esoteric themed visuals, like fractal cherub wings and winged eyes like those in some of Alex Grey's work. Eyes are all over everything! I see pyramids and sphinxes and Gigeresque biomechanical forms. I see amazing geometric lattice structures. I watch mathematical space-filling algorithms doing their thing.

I also find that I can control the imagery by an act of will. Anything I intend to visualize comes forth and then goes beyond what I had imagined and then transforms into something else. This is great for artists! I could swear that on one occasion while listening to Mozart's Requiem, Heaven itself opened up inside my skull! It was incredible! OH, THE BEAUTY! I saw glorious celestial architecture and there were seraphs singing along with the chorus in the music. I just can't even begin to describe what this was like.

I had tears streaming down my face. I was in the highest ecstacy I have ever known. And all of this with a nothing more than a good mindset, good music, and only about 500 seeds. I'll never forget it. It was probably all in my imagination, programmed by my Catholic upbringing. I don't know and don't really care where it came from. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced, and I still feel great joy when I think of it. I felt so whole!

Piper methysticum (bluelight):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morning Glory seeds are definitely the most euphoric psychedelic I've ever taken during the onset and the first part of the peak. Not even a strong dose of MDA could compete with the euphoria I felt from 12g of Morning Glory seeds. However, the comparison of LSA alkaloids to MDA is ridiculous. The visuals from Morning Glory seeds are quite inconsistent for me. The first time I tried them, at 9g, the visuals were very dull, but the mental and physical aspects were awesome. My second time at 12g, the visuals were beyond amazing. I got the feeling of being completely in a warp through time and visuals were flying past me and unimaginable speeds. A couple of my unexperienced friends were talking about the tracers they were seeing at the same time this was happening to me. I had to laugh. With just 6g my third time, I also had some pretty amazing visuals, though they weren't nearly as mind blowing.

bluedolphin:
Nah I get some impressive visuals off around 200 seeds. I've even had kaleidescopic vision from ~225 seeds. Granted I tend to get more visuals than most people, but at your dose I'm not surprised at all that you had some strong visuals."

DJAngrE:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh hell yeah, i've had major kaleidoscopic vision (but only when i close my eyes) i've actually had the strongest OEVs of any drug i've tried including mushrooms... LSA is the best music drug in my opinion, next time maybe take a couple hits of weed (with a much smaller dose of seeds of course) i promise it'll be just as sweet.

MrNice:
Im pretty lucky with MG seeds, my highest dose was 500 and even then i didnt get any nausea or leg cramps. I normally stick to around 250, i'll get a nice 7hr trip from them...the best way i can describe how i feel on them is serene. Everything feels so good, colours are brighter, music sounds richer, best music drug in my opinion, plus their cheap & easy to get hold of.

Usually have an LSA trip about once a week. One of the best effects is that you dont seem to get a comedown with them, its more of an afterglow. Your not tripping but you feel really relaxed and content.

GoaM:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man. A friend of mine sent me some morning glory seeds. I did 17 grams last night. Well anyway, the shit hit HARD after a few hours. Fuck man. I'm talking colors, fractals, hardcore patterning. This stuff is great. I LOVE LSA. It's great stuff, and the colors are very beautiful.

genaro:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well I have had quite a few visuals (both CEVs and OEVs) from morning glory (15-30g which is 500 to 1000 seeds)...which was THC free in quite a few cases.

On my very first trips with these (let's say the first 3-8 trips) there was no "trip routine" and I could get very nice OEVs such as very nice and brightly coloured Kalaeidoscopeic/vortex stuff all over the walls of my room, beautiful.

Mxindustry sheep:
I once purchased a very good (very potent) batch of heavenly blue seeds. Open and close eye visuals 200 seeds.

~erebus:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have yet to try HWBR but I have some experience with morning glory seeds. I had the most intense trip I've ever had with them, strangely enough.

Time perception was heavily distorted, and all I remember thinking was "WOW". My vision was completely filled with geometric patterns, much like you would find on a tiled floor with patterns.

thefungalfiend:
I've taken large amounts of morning glory, and can definitely attest to their ability to produce visuals. Rich, complicated visuals. Take more. Erowid doses are all wrong on this. It saids 10g is a Strong dose? That's just getting started. That's why no one feels these things, because no one is taking enough. The best trip I had on them was with 25 grams.

innatebeat:
I've never really gotten a clear idea of how good LSA really is. Finally I tried it and had AMAZING results.I honestly felt a genuine happiness, a need to better myself, and finally was able to say goodbye to some harsher substances I'm into...If any of you guyz have been thinking of giving LSA a try I definetly recommend it, I'm no NOOb either, I've had my share of psychedelics and this one has got to be at the top of my list, simply because its natural...I even liked it better than fungus...

Psychedelics_r_best:
The only time I had a marvelous LSA experience was with about 500 seeds, It was amazing. Like nothing else I've ever tried. Visuals and all.

dilated_pupils:
I did 10 grams (appox. 300 seeds) of Morning Glory Heavenly Blues. It was just amazing, intense visuals, morphing, tracers, my mind was going insane. I had a great time!

xxanxx:
I usually use about 15-20 grams MG seeds and smoke a joint or two--great trip, more powerful than any acid I've taken!

Edited by tregar, 19 August 2022 - 10:41 AM.

#114 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 August 2022 - 09:25 AM

LSH extract Tek, revised with tips after having 5 trips in 2 months. 
complete 4 page summary with 20 pics and 5 trip reports, each spaced out at least 7 days or more.

Explanation on how this LSH Tek works on post #113 above along with a dozen morning glory trip reports from the archives.
This LSH Tek will multiply the effects of those reports several times once you prepare a proper LSH tek as detailed in this thread.

:thumbs_up: --> If you follow the link in post #2 of the shroomery thread https://www.shroomer...Number/27850299 there is a toxicology study that shows LSH was detected in the bloodstream of a person who consumed an alcoholic extract of the seeds, this should be proof enough for anyone, this means LSH does indeed reach the brain <-- :thumbs_up:

LSH remains stable in acidic solutions only (like wine) else it decomposes to LSA in plain water, see 2016 Polish morning glory study for pic of decomposition of LSH to LSA in plain water, but remains stable in wine. Why do you think the ancient Aztec and Mayan always extracted into liquor or balche (beer they made themselves)? They somehow discovered it would not only extract the many stimulating alkaloids from the seeds, but also keep the natural LSH intact, as well as turn any leftover LSA in the seeds to LSH. See the pic below with the seeds from the "Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Plants by Christian Ratsch" for how the natives did it using alcohol. Here is some more proof that LSH reaches the brain:

The researchers administered LSH to test subject in 2021, and recorded the radioligand binding data of the LSH to her brain: http://www.t3db.ca/toxins/T3D3687

Also, see Glasser A (January 1961). "Some pharmacological actions of LSH or D-lysergic acid methyl carbinolamide,". Nature. 189 (4761): 313–4. Bibcode: 1961, Nature.

Glasser in 1961 noticed animals became stimulated when injected with LSH. Dr. Glasser said some of the mice even stood on their hine legs and pressed on the noses of the mice in front of them, very peculiar.

LSH or D-Lysergic Acid Hydroxyethylamide is also very chemically similar to LAE-32 in TIHKAL which at 1.6mg resulted in long lasting powerful LSD like effects. The combo of penniclavine + LSH, the 2 highest alkaloids in the seeds is what results in the ultra-powerful experience, and as we all know, 2 alkaloids are more powerful than just one.

Animal tests all point to LSH being an active psychedelic and it is indeed the closest thing to LSD found in nature, far closer than d-ergine. Owsley claims Hoffman himself told him that LAOH is very LSD-like.

It was Gröger who first discovered LSH in the seeds, published in his 1963 paper "Über das Vorkommen von Ergolinderivaten in Ipomoea-Arten". Later also Hofmann then extracted it from the seeds. It probably was in 1967, as Heim wrote in his work from August 1967 that Hofmann said he recently extracted it from the seeds (personal communication, as they knew each other very well).

LSD----------------------------------------CH2CH3-----CH2CH3.....chemical formula (C20 H25 N3 0)
LAE-32-----------------------------------------H------CH2CH3.....chemical formula (C18 H21 N3 0)
d-lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide-----------H---------CHOHCH3....chemical formula (C18 H21 N3 02)
Penniclavine-----------------------------------------------------chemical formula (C16 H18 N2 O2)

I am indeed receiving LSH in my brain, there is no other way to explain the incredible effects of this extract, (teamwork between penniclavine + LSH hits 6 more receptors than even LSD) which I have tripped on x 5 times already. 600 seed extract just as powerful as 500ug of acid, but completely natural feeling, 2 hours worth of dancing geometrics that formed completely naked women goddesses at the intersections with closed eyes. 6 hour very strong experience with about an 8 hour total duration.

Incredible music enhancement just like mescaline, and some of the most powerful open eye visuals I have ever experienced in my life...euphoria and color enhancement + tracers extreme, and zero sedation...LSA is sedating, LSH is stimulating and very psychedelic, give this extract a shot, zero nausea and way more powerful than any LSD. You can even take it outdoors as it is so devoid of anxiety or thought confusion like LSD, my 4rth trip written about further below was at the waterpark all day long. BEST TIME I've ever had at the waterpark!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

This 10 page paper I wrote was posted in the Deep knowledge archives of Mycotopia "Lucid and visual morning glory extracts":
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st trip:

I did a recent extraction on 500 heavenly blue morning glory seeds (15g) using 1 shot of 190 proof fridge cold everclear along with added 30mg of DL tartaric acid (*bay or *mazon) combined with 1 shot of fridge cold Sherry wine, both everclear and wine kept cold in fridge to prevent acetaldehyde in the wine from evaporating off, as this occurs at 70 degree F.

Incredible experience, imagine your best 3 hit LSD experience x two, this is what it felt like, more visual than acid, colored rainbows everywhere in mid-air, warping and melting of furniture, colored intricate dancing geometric CEV's, strong euphoria, stimulating like acid and music was just fantastic, and no anxiety or confusion like LSD....I am thinking of always combining this MG extract with my future bridgesii tea which I always take before I go to the waterpark, where I trip all morning and early afternoon long.

There are around 32 to 36 seeds to a gram. So 12 to 14 grams is 400 seeds to 500 seeds.

How this works: "New research: Morning glory contains 5 stimulating LSD-like drugs, soluble only in wine/alcohol, only sparingly soluble in water"

See the posts by chemist Peter Webster, Dr. D and Stretchman in post above this one (post #113) who also extracted into everclear with added DL tartaric acid to convert the freebase alkaloids found in the rubbery embryo of the seeds into their salt form for better extraction and stomach absorption and had phenomenal trips. You will want to include one shot of sherry wine with your everclear, as it is high in acetaldehyde (10mg per shot) and will convert the LSA to LSH via adduct addition once you let the mixture sit in fridge for 45 minutes with shaking hard for one minute once every 15 minutes. You need to use a lot of seeds, 500 or 15g is a great dose.

Steps with pictures shown below.

Note: DO NOT ADD MORE THAN 30mg DL tartaric acid to the 1 to 1.5 shot sherry wine + 1 to 1.5 shot everclear...too much DL tartaric acid can upset ph balance of the body and you might feel a little bad...30mg will keep ph no lower than 3.0. The wine will go from natural ph=4 down to ph=3.0, but no lower. You will need a 1mg (0.001g) electronic scale to do this, like the AWS GPR-20 20g x 0.001g scale for example. Or you can use a cheaper scale that measures in 10mg increments. It needs to be DL tartaric acid and not just plain L tartaric acid, The d-form salt is the form LSD is active as for example, not the L-form.

Note, very important: Cold sherry cooking wine is recommended as an extraction solution since it is already at ph=4 and is 18% alcohol, and is also very cheap ($5 per bottle). It can be found in the wine isle of any grocery store, and is often on sale. It also contains 10mg acetaldehyde per each shot (30ml). A $9 wine preserver canister can be bought at Amazon which contains a gas mixture of argon, carbon dioxide & other inert gases which can be sprayed into an open bottle of sherry wine before sealing cork to preserve the wine indefinitely in the fridge, otherwise the acetaldehyde in the wine converts to acetic acid over time, giving the wine a vinegar taste. Without the acetaldehyde kept intact, the LSA will NOT convert to LSH, so keep your wine fresh by sealing it with wine preserver gas from canister. The $9 wine preserver contains enough gas to last for years of sealing many bottles.

fastandbulbous (chem wizard from bluelight):
Apparently N-(1-hydroxyethyl)lysergamide (LSH) is an adduct compound formed from lysergamide (lysergic acid amide, LSA/LAA, LA-111) and acetaldehyde. This hints towards the idea that isn't the most stable of compounds, but would be pretty easily formed by the combination of lysergamide (LSA) & acetaldehyde under physiological conditions (ie a way to get much more & better psychedelic activity from any lysergamide extracted from seed sources).

Chemist Peter Webster who spoke at the LSD symposium:
LSH is a labile adduct of ergine (LSA) and acetaldehyde.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd trip, 7-21-22:

I also took 300mg of very pure tetrahydroharmine (psychedeic SRI) at the same time.

Holy cow! I just had an experience this afternoon on 15g heavenly blue MG extracted into 1oz cold everclear + 1oz cold wine + 30mg DL tartaric acid..

More powerful than 400ug of acid! And zero anxiety or paranoia like with LSD, this felt so more natural...I looked at my skin and saw hieroglyphic symbols all over them...closed eye visuals of dancing geometrics, thousands upon thousands they were so intricate.

Open eye alternating colors on all the walls. So divinely beautiful.

Very strong euphoria, incredible colors, infinite open eyed beauty. Way more colorful than LSD, these are vibrant & rich almost other worldly.

This is just as powerful as any of my high dose cactus experiences. Intensely sacred & very healing I really need this! 8 to 10 hour experience.

Music so bad ass it's beyond comprehension. Identical to mescaline rich music enhancement....super deep head space...this LSH + penniclavine is unreal!!!!!!!

I'm just like all of you, burning up in this heat...climate change is so real...thank goodness for this very powerful trip, it was so welcome. I have to walk my dog every day off at 7am in the parks and rivers to stay cool. I visit the waterpark once a week with my family where I used to lifeguard, as it is right down the road...and even then, we have to leave at 2pm its just so hot.

In less than 1 hour the extract is ready, a few minutes to prepare and 45 minutes of it sitting in fridge with shaking once every 15 minutes.

Keep in mind: I experienced zero nausea using this powerful extract and absolutely no cramping or vasoconstriction...ergometrine which causes cramping and vasoconstriction is very low in MG at only 3% while it is quite high in HBWR seeds at 17%, see graphs and pics in the beginning of this thread. HBWR also lacks penniclaivine and the other 4 alkaloids in MG that were found just as stimulating as LSD in animal experiments, important teamwork.

This extract is stimuating just like LSD and zero sedation...the LSH that is made from LSA with this tek is stimulating, just like the stimulating penniclavine in the seeds.

Update: Next day feel very pleasant afterglow, like a serotonin reset, very refreshed feeling. Before going to sleep, the effects of the 15g MG LSH/penniclavine extract + 300mg THH were still working, viewed around 45 minutes worth of closed eye visions, some of the most incredible visions I have ever seen of an overhead view of landscapes with beaches and sand dunes with winding trails that led to impressive architecture atop a hill, very relaxing scenery. I continued to see colored dots and trails that darted around like fireworks and shot across my closed eye visual field...these trails would then come together to form the monochrome realistic visions. These visions were beyond 4k and very detailed.

After the beach scenery, saw an Egyptian thoth, with the head of an ibis but beak of a bird. Then he disappeared and was replaced with a beautiful Egyptian woman with flowing robe, she held out her hands to me as if to show me something. She was then replaced with Mayan or Aztec pyramids, the detail of the steps incredible, then saw an overhead view of an ancient religious dwelling made out of stone, sort of like Stonehenge but different. I could tell people used to gather there and had spiritually significant ceremonies. Dozens of visions continued before I drifted off to sleep, some like snapshops, others like slow or fast moving movies, too numerous to mention here, but all beyond breathtaking.

Tetrahydroharmine or THH is a pyschedelic SRI or serotonin reuptake inhibitor (not an maoi or rima like harmine, even though it has harmine in the name) that is found in Caapi vine. I make her myself at home from harmaline. She functions as a "psychedelic amplifier" and like the natives say, this alkaloid brings out the "essence" of other psychoactive plants. She (female teaching spirit) is stimulating, has many entheogenic qualities in common with mescaline and has a 10.5 hour half life with peak at 5.25 hours. Combining her with the MG extract is just incredible, she amplifies the effects of the extract, the euphoria of both in combo is very strong. 12 beautiful qualities of tetrahydroharmine written about in #1 link below, having used her over 200 times in a decade.

As mentioned in post above, music was so heavenly...had my headphones on the whole time and the music was if I was hearing it for the very first time...just as strong as when you take a high dose cactus tea, no different, was shocked at how incredible it sounded, gasped in awe at the music so many times, so alien sounding, so incredibly beautiful....will be using this MG extract at least once a week or every 2 weeks from now on, beyond impressed with the effects.

Had 4k movies playing and all the actresses looked like glowing, dazzling, beautiful colorful cartoon versions of themselves, their bodily features exaggerated...their necklaces and sparkling dresses shown and glistened like precious stones, so beautiful...there was a colored shimmering around all people & objects, like a fine colored rainbow reflection...heavy tracers...powerful mesmerizing euphoria. There was an "alive" quality to even inanimate objects. Everything shown as if it had a powerful divine light within itself, the divine interconnection of everything was apparent. The shifting of textures and patterns was magical, extremely visual & audial. For only one dollar, had an experience that was as powerful as two 12" bridgesii...still in shock at how incredible the experience was, highly recommend.

In the future, will always continue to take 300mg of tetrahydroharmine at the exact same time in a capsule when I drink the MG LSH + penniclavine extract, it was one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life.

When the combo hit me after I drank it, I could feel it working in only 30 minutes, then at 45 minutes it was very strong, that's when I saw the hieroglyphic symbols all over my skin and when I closed my eyes, saw the super fine intricate dancing geometrics...I put my headphones on and the music carried me beyond this world, the most beautiful and alien music sounded, super enhanced, like hearing music for the very first time. The walls in front of me turned a pink color, then alternated to a green color, so beautiful...was mesmerized by the euphoria.

Walking outside, nature shown with a diamond like brilliance...looking at the clouds outside in late afteroon and there was a rippling effect like I have seen with high dose cactus, seeing the clouds move in 1/2 second shot frames, like stop gap animation. This experience was so much more natural feeling then LSD and had the power of 4 strong hits of 100ug of acid or 400ug, but take away the inability to think or thought confusion of LSD, the anxiety, take away the choppiness or frame-like nature of LSD visuals and repacing with flowing visions, stronger colors and stronger music enhancement, divine aesthetic infinite open eyed beauty...very deep headspace, the healing was profound.

Other topics you may be interested in:

1) How to make THH or tetrahydroharmine with pics, post #13:
THH can be made by converting harmaline from rue seeds in 1.5 hour using vinegar, zinc dust, magnetic stirrer and 10% janitorial ammonium hydroxide from the hardware store or on-line. 

2) One shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, masks taste and increases absorption many factors with pics, post #42:

3) Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time with pics, post #19:

I will show pictures as I took them every step of the way.

1. 1 shot fridge cold everclear and 1 shot sherry wine (just opened) although a little extra of either one (you choose) can't hurt, and can even improve the flow of the liquid thru the 1/2 cotton ball a bit. 

2. 30mg DL tartaric acid added (this aids extraction greatly as it converts the freebase alkaloids to the active D form salts, way better absorption in stomach) added to 1 fridge cold shot everclear + 1 fridge cold shot sherry wine, very high in acetaldehyde as there is 10mg per 1oz of sherry, for causing the LSA to transform to LSH due to acetaldehyde adduct attraction/condensation reaction forming stable LSH alkaloid. Notice adding 30mg DL tartaric acid powder only took the PH = normal 4.0 to 3.0

3. 15g (500 seeds) of heavenly blue morning glory (I buy in lots direct from grower) weighed out. I store MG lot bag in vacuum bag in freezer, this helps alkaloids remain intact for years. I buy a $30 vacuum bag sealer from *almart to seal the seeds before putting back in freezer.

4. crush it all well by hammering the heck out of the seeds in between a paper plate with ends folded over on concrete floor with just a lamp on in the garage (instead of an overhead light) to keep low light until alkaloids form salts a litter further down once they are added to alcohol and wine solvent with DL tartaric acid, then they are stable to bright light.

5. coffee grinder then ground the debris further into a fine dust...you want to use a coffee grinder....as the alkaloids are all within the rubbery embryo of the seed.

6. 15g dust and debris all dissolved into the 1 shot everclear + 1 shot sherry wine, all kept cold in fridge to keep acetaldehyde from evaporating off, as this happens at 70 degree F, always keep cool. I shook this hard for 1 minute, then put back in fridge, then 15 minutes later shook it hard for 1 minute, then did all this once again 15 minutes later. Then allowed around 5 to 10 minutes or so for the debris to fall to bottom, then decant ONLY the liquid above the seed debris off over a torn 1/2 cotton ball filter that sits stuffed inside a large funnel. Always re-seal the wine by spraying $9 wine preserver gas (*mazon) into bottle to replace the oxygen blanket above the wine, then replace cork quickly and store in fridge, this way the precious acetaldehyde in the wine does not decompose or oxidize to vinegar as naturally happens over 5 days, it will remain fresh forever this way.

7. The MG debris all filtered thru three of the 1/2 torn cotton balls, had to change out three times, then remaining last bit of it filtered thru 3rd 1/2 cotton ball, all the actives remain in solution, but the cotton ball takes out all the nauseating debris to the intestines, zero nausea experience.

Details for step 7: when you tear the cotton ball in half, use the 1/2 cotton ball for the filtering in the funnel, but also press down on the cotton ball using a straw as it sits in the funnel, to help it expel the filtered solution, you may have to use several of the 1/2 cotton balls to filter the entire 2 shots plus worth of liquid, with pressing on the cotton ball as it sits in the funnel, but it will all come out as a clear dark orange extract solution...

...so in other words any liquid still left above the cotton ball that will not filter, simply pour off the solution in the funnel into a bowl, and replace the dirty 1/2 cotton ball with another clean 1/2 cotton ball, the pour the solution in the bowl back thru the new clean 1/2 cotton sitting in funnel, you may have to do this a few times, sometimes more than 3 times, but it's so worth it, as the extract is nausea free this way, there are no particles in the solution.

8. Ending solution, keep cold at all times. This afternoon, drank LSH + penniclavine extract and resulted in 8 hour experience, more powerful than 400ug of acid, more natural, love more than acid. One of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life. Profound sacred healing.

100.JPG  101.JPG  102.JPG  103.JPG  104.JPG
105.JPG  106.JPG  107.JPG  108.JPG  109.JPG  
112.JPG  113.JPG

pic 1: Penniclavine and LSH or Lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide are the two highest alkaloids in morning glory seeds, 2016 study. Both just as stimulating as LSD in animal experiments, 1957 study and 1961 study.

pic 2: Penniclavine and LSH or Lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide combo = important teamwork, and together in combo hit 6 more receptors than even LSD hits, 2022 study.

pic 3: This TEK easily converts any leftover LSA in the seeds to LSH so that the total LSH levels reach same same peak levels as penniclavine, claviceps paspali infects paspalum distichum L. grass which grows in the famous Rarian plane adjacent to Eleusis, likely candidate for the kykeon brew. Chemist Peter Webster wrote that Claviceps paspali ergot contains the exact same alkaloid profile as the powerful Mesoamerican morning glory (ipomoea tricolor). Albert Hofmann (discoverer of LSD) wrote that Claviceps paspali due to it's similar makeup to the Mexican morning glory could also have been the likely entheogen used at Eleusis to serve hundreds of people, as it infects the grass which grows next door to Eleusis. Many in some states often mow it and don't even realize it.

Morning glory contains very low levels or only .03% ergometrine whereas HBWR seeds contain .17% ergometrine. Ergometrine causes cramping and vasoconstriction. HBWR also does not contain the high levels of stimulating and psychedelic penniclavine and other 4 stimulating LSD like alkaloids contained in mg seeds, only traces of them. MG seeds have hundreds of years of Shamanic use, whereas HBWR has no history of Shamanic use, only medicinal use.

I experienced absolutely no cramping or vasoconstriction on my five powerful mg LSH + penniclavine extract trips thus far, 15g or 500 seed mg alcoholic extract always kept cold in fridge (so the acetaldehyde does not invisibly boil off which occurs at 70 degree F) just as powerful as 400ug (4 x 100ug hits) of LSD but much more natural feeling + more visual, more colorful, more music enhancing with a very deep headspace, zero anxiety or thought confusion. Profound sacred healing.

pic 4: Powdered claviceps paspali ergot extraction in cold sherry wine (acidic and high in acetaldehyde) or water extraction with mint leaves added (mint leaves add acidity and high in acetaldehyde) likely entheogen candidate used to serve hundreds of initiates at Eleusis in ancient Greece: pic shown of Eleusian Mysteries & center for Eleusis Telesterion (initiation Hall for initiates...all men, women & even slave were invited) in ancient Greece. See LSD chemist Todd Skinner and girlfriend Krystal Cole's claviceps paspali wine ergot trips in post above. Krystle Cole's "ergot wine" experience (several pages long) in the book "Lysergic", reported that she saw constantly rotating holographic Sanskrit or Arabic & Zodiac symbols, floating in a circle around Todd's head. Todd had prepared 6 jugs of ergot wine and stored them for many years.

Pic 5: Hundreds of ancient Greece participants would drink the psychedelic kykeon potion every year at Eleusis for 2,000 years. Claviceps paspali infected grass could have easily fed hundreds of participants at once.

Don't get claviceps paspali confused with claviceps purpurea, which causes ergotism and is poisonous. Yes, LSA is sedating and not psychedelic, it's a breakdown product of LSH or lysergic acid hydroxethylamide over time and heat conditions. LSH on the other hand is stimulating and very psychedelic. The MG plant can only biosynthesize LSH and the other 4 stimulating alkaloids, this tek will convert any leftover LSA back to the stimulating and entheogenic LSH, restoring the plant to it's just off the vine super high fresh LSH levels. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd trip:

I just had another 3rd trip 2 days ago on Sunday using 18g of heavenly blue morning glory seeds, used same procedure as in post #1, way more powerful than any LSD, zero cramping or vasoconstriction....combined it again with 300mg of very pure tetrahydroharmine or THH, see post #1 on this "psychedelic amplifier" I make at home. The combo of penniclavine and LSH hits 6 more receptors than LSD even hits, see chart.

The trip felt like 500ug of acid, but way more natural, more colorful, more visual, more music enhancing, and no thought confusion or anxiety like with LSD...I was seeing closed eye super fine colored intricate dancing geometrics again for over 2 hours, at the intersection of the geometrics, super beautiful women goddesses formed and with open eyes, the beauty was breathtaking, neon colored rainbow reflections surrounded everything, with a very powerful shimmering and glowing to everything, mesmerizing euphoria, a long 6 hour very strong trip with about 8 hour duration. The walls again changed colors several times from pink to green to yellow with some of the best open eye visuals I've ever seen....lattice like geometric structures in the open doorways, and tracers so strong they were like lightning strikes.

I've taken a shit load of psychedelics from bridgesii cactus tea over 200 times to Ayahuasca over 80 times, and this is at the very top of my favorite psychedelics. Will be using it every 2 weeks, extremely powerful with a very deep head space. I could not believe the phenomenal trip I was having, way out there and super euphoric. This is one of the best music drug imho. Best I've ever heard music sound, way powerful music enhancement, incredibly alien sounding. My jaw dropped in awe for hours so many times at the infinite beauty all around me and the music, it was like I was in another alien world. Highly recommend. Again, the trip imparted super divine healing, very welcome, felt like a decade of therapy.

Use the DL tartaric acid, only five dollars for a bottle on *bay or *mazon has it too. 30mg added to extract works great. LSD is active as the D-form salt isomer only, the activity is increased imho using the DL salt. I am a believer as well, this is my new favorite psychedelic for the rest of my life, way beyond impressed...and only two dollars for a dosage.

I guarantee zero nausea with this extract, it leaves all the nausea causing debris to the intestines behind, the clear dark orange decanted and filtered solution contains all the actives, mind blowing experience more powerful than any LSD. No bad trips with this natural extract, smooth as silk yet ultra-powerful. If you can't find everclear (not legal in all states) than just use 1-shot vodka instead. The extract as I prepare it is around 60% plus alcohol (a little over 1-shot cold everclear + 1-shot cold sherry wine) with added 30mg DL tartaric acid powder.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

114.JPG  115.JPG  116.JPG
117.JPG  118.JPG   118a.JPG  118b.JPG

Wanted to comment on something itbebasidia reported as well with the extract:

On my 3rd 600 seed or 18g morning glory wine extract, saw 2 hours of dancing colored geometrics, thousands upon thousands they were so intricate for 2 hours which formed completely naked women goddesses at the intersections of the geometrics, mind blowing music enhancement and euphoria, very strong trip for 6 hours with 8 hour duration. One of the most prominent visual features is the seeing of colored energy fields or auras surrounding all objects just as itbebasidia reported, I see this every time the whole trip. Very powerful shimmering and glowing of everything as well, as if there is an intense divine light inside, very beautiful. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5th trip, 8-17-22:

Here is pic of another 18g or 600 seed extract I prepared yesterday.

--> Visuals = 11 out of 10
--> mesmerizing euphoria = 11 out of 10
--> Color enhancement = 11 out of 10
--> Music enhancement = 11 out of 10
--> deep head space = 11 out of 10
--> no thought confusion or anxiety = 11 out of 10
--> mild stimulation like LSD, no sedation = 11 out of 10
--> no cramping or vasoconstriction, ergometrine which causes cramping and vasoconstriction is very low at only .03% in MG seeds compared to .17% in HBWR which is quite high.
--> tolerance is much lower than with LSD, you can use this more often, it has a low tolerance like mescaline or cactus, remains super potent even if taken again 7 days later, no loss of strength = 11 out of 10.
--> 500 seeds just as potent as 400ug of acid, but more powerful all around.
--> 600 seeds just as potent as 500ug of acid, but more powerful all around.
--> Natural = 11 out of 10, no choppiness or frame like nature to the visuals and visions, flowing visions and music enhancement & euphoria extreme. No man made feeling to it at all, extremely potent ancient psychedelic.
--> Teamwork = 11 out of 10, the combo of penniclavine + LSH hits 6 more receptors than even LSD, and far more aesthetic and beauty enhancing then LSD, identical to mescaline "over the top" beauty enhancement.

119.JPG  120.JPG

Yoshitrainer said:

Yoshitrainer, please try this! so powerful...yes you can chase the extract with orange juice, no problem at all. You won't even feel the effects of the alcohol as the extract is stimulating in a natural way like LSD, zero sedation. I had to take down the morning glory on my fences as the homeowner's association called it "vegetation on the fence" but I still grow purple-violet mini morning glory on the inside fences, so beautiful. What's cool about them is that they blossom mini flowers everywhere as they grow. They were already there when I moved in and self-propagate every year and continue to grow year after year with no help at all. They are native to my state and birds must have dropped the seeds long ago by the fence.

Logical Chaos said:
I got a question tregar. I found dry sherry wine and Everclear. I also found a source for tartaric acid however the store has weird hours and I might not be able to get any before the weekend. If I dont add tartaric acid before the sherry wine, will the reaction not occur? Could i substitute citric acid instead?
Hi Logical Chaos, just drop the citric acid and don't add anything else, the wine is already at ph=4 and needs no acidity if you don't have the DL tartaric acid, the reaction will still work fine without it until you receive it, then just add the 30mg DL tartaric acid on your next 2nd trip. You have got to try this! so glad you are almost there, will be using this every 7 days for the rest of my life, ultra powerful, most incredible psychedelic I've ever used, tripped last night for 5th time on 18g or 600 seed extract for 6 hours, just phenomenal trip, one of the most powerful, visual & euphoric trips of my life, Love, love the extract! :heart: :heart: :heart:

See the trip report from itbebasidia above, he could have just dropped the lemon juice, not needed, wine already plenty acidic, DL tartaric acid just aids the salting, but the natural tartaric acid in the wine will help with this.

Check out his extremely visual, euphoric and music enhancing trip report above. He reported tracers, fractals, rotating geometrics dancing to the music he was listening to with energy field or aura surrounding everything with beautiful music enhancement.

golmo said:
all this English was a little too hard for me to fully understand the method. how can you simplify the method? can i just crush the seeds and powderize them really well and add to a glass of wine overnight? no dl tartaric acid and no proof alcohol is available for me
Yes golmo, you can do it that way, it will still work...but if you can get everclear it will aid the extraction of all the alkaloids even better as they are all very soluble in alcohol, my extract is around 60% alcohol...but it will still work with just wine at 17% alcohol. But please add the everclear if you can in the future, it greatly aids the solubility.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Northerner said:
Interesting. Do you think this tek would work with HBWR seeds as well?
No, you do not want to use HBWR seeds.

2016 Polish morning glory study:

In closing: morning glory compared with HBWR:

Please keep in mind that HBWR has high levels of ergometrine, causes cramping and vasoconstriction, ergometrine levels in morning glory for comparison is very low. Also, HBWR has no history of Shamanic use, whereas morning glory seed usage goes back several hundreds of years. HBWR only has history of medicinal use. HBWR also has high levels of LSA, very sedating and not really all that psychedelic at all. But yes, all studies published after 2011 indicate that no LSH has been found yet in HBWR.

Interestingly, when a boy was found dead at the bottom of his apartment building (he jumped out, apparently this really does happen), they detected levels of LSH or Lysergic acid Hydroxyethylamide in his blood, he had also been drinking heavily and taking HBWR seeds that night. Here is the actual toxicology study:

hxxps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20018470/

Remember, LSH is just a labile (unstable) adduct of LSA + acetaldehyde which can remain stable in acidic solutions, for example: outside the body in ph=4.0 cold fresh just opened sherry wine solution (under 70 degree F so the acetaldehyde does not boil off), and sherry is high in acetaldehyde. And you have to seal off the wine with a ten dollar wine preservation canister of inert argon gas (from *mazon with enough gas to last years of sealing) you shoot into the bottle, before placing back into the fridge, to keep the acetaldehyde from decomposing to vinegar via oxidation. Keep cold at all times. Whether this forms outside the liver as well as within is a whole nother discussion.

This is the paper that shows the alkaloid content of HBWR is vastly different from the alkaloid content of morning glory: Paulke A, Kremer C, Wunder C, Wurglics M, Schubert-Zsilavecz M, Toennes SW. Identification of legal highs—ergot alkaloid patterns in two Argyreia nervosa products. Forensic Sci Int. 2014;242:62–71.

No high levels of stimulating LSH, agroclavine, elymoclavine, chanoclavine, penniclavine found in HBWR seeds, only in morning glory seeds. A 2014 forensics paper from Paulke found no LSH in HBWR seeds, but only found LSA & iso-LSA (83-84%) & ergometrine (10-17%) & rest minimal: lysergol, elymoclavine & chanoclavine.

Sandgrease: "HBWR has more of a sedative effect compared to MG."

Nogal: "HBWR is more body related while MG seeds have effects more similar to LSD."

attached: From the Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Plants by Ratsch, Aztec and Mayan: morning glory are usually added to alcoholic drinks.

111.JPG

Typewritermonky said:

What are the active compounds at work in this formulation that you believe?

I mean we know LSA isn't this psychedelically active, but is there a certain form of LSA that's active?  Whats happening here?
Hello again my friend Typewritermonky and Namaste. The major players are penniclavine and LSH in the seeds, and 3 other stimulating LSD like alkaloids...any leftover LSA in the seeds is easily converted to LSH using TEK on post #1 with supporting studies. There is ZERO sedation with this extract, stimulating just like LSD. VERY euphoric, more visual than 2 hits of LSD, VERY music enhancing, strong deep head space, profound spiritual insights. One of the very best music drugs imho.

300.JPG  301.JPG  302.JPG

Psychedelics are the best treatment for mental health imho. I continue to take the LSH extract at least once every 7 days as it is VERY powerful and keeps me feeling happy. My mental health is excellent using it, without it I would be lost...along with the lifting weights, going to waterpark down the road where I live once a week to swim (used to lifeguard there for 3 summers), and walking my dog every morning off in the parks and along the rivers, it all helps together.

A little bit about me...

Becoming a shaman is often just as much of a curse as it is a blessing. Shamans are chosen by the Spirits at birth, but it is not until later in life (usually in their 20’s) that the shaman is struck down. The striking down of a shaman is to dismember them as a person and to have them reborn into something else.

The word Shaman means "to know". I am not a shaman, but have been thru alot of the near-death experiences Shaman's have gone thru, lost both my twin girls in womb, so have no children, my beloved pet Shitzu died at only age 4 from continuous bladder stones for 6 months, we did everything together...he was unable to pee so many times, we had to rush him to vet, where he was put down. He visited both of us in a dream 2 days later to tell us he was doing great in Heaven with a big smile on his face.

Have nearly died several times, once was hit head on by a truck when driver ran a yield sign, barely survived with numerous injuries. The hospital caught all my fractured ribs but did not diagnose my collapsed lung, so when I got home, drifted into shock in the middle of the night, wife called an ambulance and was rushed to a better hospital where they immediately diagnosed the lung condition and treated me for it.

Once took alot of acacia bark with Ayahuasca instead of the normal Hawaiian psychotria I use, and went into a serious serotonin syndrome shock, for an hour and a half I sweated my ass off sitting in the bathtub, I told my wife goodbye while my dog watched in a sad state...by some miracle pulled out of it, believe it was the high levels of maoi's in the acacia that interacted with the rima's in the Ayahuasca, bad combination. My forehead was pouring sweat for 1.5 hours, was in severe shock and trembling, and knew I was gonna die.

Lost everything in a 100 year severe flood, my home and all my belongings, had just gotten married to my beautiful wife and all the newlywed gifts perished...right after that we moved to an apartment complex, and 5 months later all our belongings again perished as they burnt to the ground after a disgruntled teen threw a lit blunt into the apartment complex after his girlfriend dumped him.

Had it not been for the policeman banging on the door of the apartment, we would have surely burned in the flames, as we were on the 3rd floor & asleep as I worked 2nd shift at the time. We ran down the steps in only our bare feet and suffered smoke inhalation.

Have been thru some near-death experiences similar to a Shaman, who lives on the outskirts of society. Lifting weights, walking in nature with my dog, going to the waterpark with a season pass every summer, and reading Bible all keep my spirits up.

Some of you have contacted me via messenger to let me know that you would like to experience this for other reasons than the visions, to help with treating depression. I will tell you this, yes, LSH + penniclavine can help to cure not only anger issues, melancholy, drug abuse & addictions, but also depression. She is also able to grow brand new neurons in the brain every time a journey is taken, morning glory has cured people of all sorts of afflictions and ailments, even severe depression. I feel an afterglow for a couple days after a journey, and this refreshed serotonin reset often lasts for a couple weeks.

Celebrities who have battled major depression: Dwayne Johnson "the Rock", Katy Perry, Jon Hamm, Lady Gaga, Michael Phelps, Kristen Bell, Bruce Springsteen, Gwyneth Paltrow, Ashley Judd, Naomi Judd, Ryan Phillippe, J.K. Rowling, Sheryl Crow, Terry Bradshaw, Buzz Aldrin, Tipper Gore, Wayne Brady, Jim Carrey, Robin Williams, Brittany Murphy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is how I got into growing morning glory, thought would share as I feel it was more a message from the Aztec Shaman, also goes to show the visual power of high dose LSD made from ergot alkaloids, this really happened.

Over 12 years ago, girlfriend and I both dropped 10 hits each of super old 15 year old decomposed acid given to us by a dear friend, he had stored it in between the pages of a book all that time without using a baggie, when held in front of black light, only around 60% of each blotter glowed, rest decomposed. It had a sick feeling for the first 2 hours, but then it worked and skyrocketed us to a higher divine plane, it was very strong.

She and I both saw the exact same vision for 20 minutes straight which had formed out of the shadows cast by the fake Christmas tree lights onto the wall--a 20 minute "schooling" by an ancient powerful & spiritually prominent Shaman from Aztec era --- I have never had an experience like that ever again to this day--it was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

The Shaman sat on a living chair made of spirit animals (birds, jaguars, otters, pumas, macaws, toucans) that morphed into other animals constantly, to the left and right of him were centaurs (half animal below, half naked female above), the great Pyramid of the Aztec capital behind him, and he showed me the rise and fall of several civilizations throughout time--and what is even more amazing--is that we both saw the exact same vision.

The Shaman wore a huge beautiful headdress made of feathers and the detail of the 20 minute animated vision was beyond 4k, and extremely detailed--it was also the vision in which I saw snake vines behind the centaurs, and before the Shaman left us at the end, he motioned to me with his eyes to look to the right of the living room out the window into the patio area where I had an empty garden plot--he was trying to tell me to plant entheogenic plants in the plot--that spring, summer & fall I grew morning glory in that plot on a large wide & tall wooden trellis cemented into the ground.

His point in showing me the rise and fall of the different civilizations was that I believe he was trying to tell me that "if humanity is to survive, the only hope is a Spiritual Solution".

303.JPG

Stay true to yourself. Love, peace and music.

LSH Tek with new tips and 5 powerful trip reports at top of this post #114

Edited by tregar, 20 August 2022 - 10:57 AM.

#115 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 August 2022 - 06:55 AM

LSH Tek with new tips and 5 powerful trip reports at top of above post #114.

Erowid report:

400 older dried seeds is similar to a little less than one hit LSD. 400 fresh off vine is like about 2 or three hits.

Paper read once:

In fresher seeds there's mainly LSH (in relation to LSA). Only in old seeds, the LSA is dominant. This is because the fungi on the plant can only biosynthesize LSH (not LSA), and LSA is then a decomposition product of LSH over time. The fungi on the vines biosynthesize:

From Tryptophan-->chanoclavine-->agroclavine-->elymoclavine-->lysergic acid-->ergometrine-->LSH, which then decomposes over time into LSA.

2016 Polish morning glory study found 3x higher amounts of LSH in MG seeds direct from grower/producer vs retail:

seeds direct from growers: 1.71 LSH to 5.08 penniclavine ratio
seeds off retail racks: 0.54 LSH to 4.75 penniclavine ratio

My comment: use the LSH Tek in this thread and it will convert any leftover LSA in the seeds back to it's previous very high LSH glory, the LSH levels can then reach the same peak levels as the high penniclavine in the seeds, it will be just like fresh picked seeds off the vine, when the LSH and penniclavine levels were both ultra-high. The LSH levels can then reach 5.0 just like the ultra-high penniclavine levels in the seeds this way, see study pics above in post #114.

See the trip report by itbebasidia at bottom of post #1, on page 1 of below link:
https://www.shroomer...99/fpart/1/vc/1

itbebasidia's trip report at the bottom of post #1 used the alcohol/wine extract LSH Tek:

I saw rotating colored geometrics, fractals, heavy paisley colored tracers, organic swirls, lattice like geometrics, visuals moving to the music and energy fields surrounding everything along with beautiful music enhancement and a powerful mind-body connection.

There are also two dozen powerful MG trip reports listed on post #2 in above link from the archives. This LSH Tek will multiply the effects of those reports by 2 to 3 times once you prepare a proper LSH tek as detailed in this thread.

Check out the latest trip report from Shroomery moderator Logical Chaos who used the liquid extract on page 5:
https://www.shroomer...0&vc=1#27912307

SWZA, please don't give up...use fresh seeds with hundreds of five star reviews, make sure you are hammering the heck out of the seeds in between the paper plate with edges folded over on concrete, then add the debris to the coffee grinder and grind to a FINE dust just like stretchman did, shake the grinder up and down as it does this, to get it all. The alkaloids are all within the rubbery embryo of the seeds.

Shroomery moderator Logical chaos on 8-21-22 on page 5 of the shroomery thread said:

Sexual, music sounds amazing. Literally all sounds are "Epic". Physical sensations almost orgasmic.

Intense dry month. Whoa.

The slow time dilation is trippy.

Naked sex parties is what's needed.

Next time, smaller dose, any 1oz sherry wine.

Unique. Whoa.

Amazing trip report! Thanks Logical Chaos. All 5 of my LSH tek liquid extracts have been very sexual, this is due to the important combo teamwork of penniclavine + LSH hitting 6 more receptors than even LSD hits, the combo hits all 6 adrenal receptors, which are associated with sexuality, beauty, aesthetics. Mescaline also hits these receptors hard, and anyone who has taken cactus tea knows the beauty enhancement is "over the top" and it brings out sexual powers you never thought you had. Imagine how I felt when I took this at the waterpark surrounded by bikini clad gorgeous women on my 4rth trip, BEST TIME I've ever had at the waterpark :wub: :wub: :wub:,report below.

LSD only hits one of those receptors, see chart below. And yes, as you mentioned, music is incredible, "Epic" is the perfect word, I can listen to music for hours and it's beyond amazing, as if hearing it for the very first time, so alien sounding, my jaw always drops in awe as I hear profound sounds in the music, voices, etc...woah is the word I have let out when hearing the way the music sounds.

4rth trip report on 18g of seeds (600 heavenly blue) at waterpark last Friday:

1001.JPG 1000.JPG 1002.JPG

Edited by tregar, 21 August 2022 - 01:21 PM.

#116 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 August 2022 - 07:18 AM

LSH Tek is on post #114 above with all pics. 

Closing comments:

This is from Chemist Peter Webster, who I learned this Tek from, I am also a lifelong chemist:

chemist Peter Webster, who spoke at the LSD symposium, page 182 (morning glory chapter) of "Sacred Mushrooms of the Goddess, Secrets of Eleusis" May 2006):
In the late 1960s, when I started my research on these matters, I had gone to Mexico to experiment with morning glory seeds, and to begin with, I extracted several kilos of morning glory seed using a simple process, I paid the Mexican kids a penny each for each morning glory seed they brought me off the vine or that had fallen onto the ground.

I purified a grain alcoholic extract or everclear in the prescence of DL tartaric acid. After a couple of days' work, I obtained a nearly colorless syrup that exhibited the bright-blue fluorescence of active lysergic acid compounds.

A few milligrams of this syrup, taken in a capsule, produced one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences I had known, and by then I had already taken high-dose LSD several times.

Stretchman from the Lycaeum also used this Tek for years, you can read his procedure and his trip reports on post #2 of this thread:
Preparing a tincture like above will result in a standardized (I mean "same effect each time") highly lucid trip packed with lively vids. For a clumsy comparison, visualize your best 2-10 hit acid trip ever. Now, multiply the effects by two. Remove unwanted physical effects, nasty bodily sensations, feelings of paranoia and dysphoria, and the "cloudy head" confusion and inability to concentrate associated with the typical acid buzz.

Add vids, esp. rainbows everywhere. Add the shroomy "organicness" -like where trails seem to swirl in in from some mysterious nexus, spiral around a couple times like seawater, and disappear back to whence they came (a pitifully pathetic description of this marvelous phenomenon). Add closed eye colorful geometrics, constantly evolving.

-It is only with this method that this plant can be used to its fullest potential, with the least wear and tear on the human ingesting it.

-It will take about 8-10 hours for this experience to run its course. An extraction performed in the manner described in the initial post produced no nausea whatsoever. In fact it was the cleanest and most interesting trip SWIM had ever taken.

The extract is definitely a similar experience to that induced by LSD or Psilocybe mushrooms. It is gentler and more natural-feeling than the average LSD trip, "cleaner"--feeling than the average mushroom trip, and depending on preparation many times more lucid and relevatory than either...or both at once (yes, I've been there).

The end product is one of the best "hallucinogens" I have ever ingested, if not THE best - and I've taken a shitload.

This LSH Tek tincture is even similar to the Erowid morning glory FAQ tincture by trackman https://erowid.org/p...glory_faq.shtml except that we are adding 1 shot of cold sherry wine for the 10mg of acetaldehyde it contains to convert the leftover LSA to LSH as is proven to happen in over 4 papers linked to in 1st post...LSH has been detected in the bloodstream of two individuals who consumed an alcoholic extract of the seeds, see forensic study on post #2 proves LSH DOES INDEED REACH THE BRAIN.

...and added 30mg DL tartaric acid (*bay or *mazon) not only increase extraction efficiency of the alkaloids from the seeds but also stabilizes the freebase alkaloids found in the rubbery embryo of the seeds by turning them into the stable D tartaric salt so they are stable to bright light (else the LSH could decompose back to LSA), this salted D-form isomer also greatly increases stomach absorption.

However, unlike the Erowid MG Faq by trackman, do not use petroleum ether for the 1st step, it is not needed and was only originally used by scientist and researchers who needed to remove the tiny amounts of fats from the seeds so that they would not interfere with the CHROMOTOGRAPHY ANALYSIS of the seed extract to determine how many alkaloids of each kind were in the seeds to write papers for science journals, this step is absolutely NOT needed when you are preparing a tinture for psychedelic consumption. Skip straight to the alcohol extract.

From the Erowid MG Faq:
Your voyage will last the standard 8 hours. The morning glory experience is clean, pure, intense and particularly enjoyable out of doors in the daytime (drink at dawn). This is the preferred hour for the flower and seems to be preferred for its tincture as well (this is coming from a confirmed). Night trips are cool too, but the sun does interesting things in the daytime.

With this tincture, you get a complex of various lysergic acid alkaloids which are psychoactive to varying degrees in isolation, but which taken together produce a full blown psychedelic experience no less powerful than that produced by LSD.

Red22:
This paper states tha "LSH" was identified in blood and/or urine samples in two individuals who ingested the seeds. This is interesting because Peter Webster alleges that LSH will immediately decompose when in the body. This paper indicates that that's not true.

Klinke HB, Müller IB, Steffenrud S and Dahl-Sørensen R, Two cases of lysergamide intoxication by ingestion of seeds, which resulted in one fatality due to falling from a building and one surviving witness. Forensic Sci Int, 2010, 197(1-3), e1-5

1) It's becoming clear to me now, that everyone needs to include the 30mg DL tartaric acid, I have only used this LSH Tek with the DL tartaric acid, it appears not to work very well without it. Do not use the plain L-tartaric acid used in wine-making, special order the DL form tartaric salt only from *bay or *mazon. 

2) Some people it appears cannot handle a shot of 190 proof everclear (equivalent to 2 beers) all at once, so I suggest mixing the extract with a bit of orange juice and sipping it slowly over a shorter time, for those who are sensitive, so you don't black out. 

3) The stimulating and psychedelic LSH may very well decompose back to the sedating LSA in the tincture when exposed to bright light UNLESS you include the DL tartaric acid which will stabilize the LSH into a D-form isomer salt, stable to bright light. Sedating LSA + alcohol = sleepy, so please use the DL tartaric acid. 

4) We have proof that LSH reaches the brain above, see studies and proof it works from myself, itbebasidia, chemist Peter Webster, Stretchman from the Lycaeum, and Trackman from the morning glory FAQ at Erowid, all used this TEK in one form or another. See above post. 

Edited by tregar, 24 August 2022 - 10:28 AM.

#117 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 August 2022 - 07:47 AM

LSH Tek is on post #114 with all pics, or you can go here: https://www.shroomer...99/fpart/1/vc/1

Here is a pic of the DL tartaric acid used direct from Himedia, but *mazon carries it 100g for two bills. I once saw it on *bay for less than a bill. Yes, I don't see why you could just add 30mg of pure citric acid powder, lemon juice, just be sure to add something to cause the freebase alkaloids contained in the rubbery embryo of the seeds to "salt out" so they become stable to bright light, absorb way better than the freebase in the stomach. Most alkaloids in plants such as cactus, etc. are in the "salt form", but not so with the alkaloids contained in the seeds, so we need to salt them out. D-tartaric acid is used by chemist to salt out freebase LSD, chemist Peter Webster used in in post above for his everclear tinctures as well, I've had tremendous success using it, which is why I stick with it.

DL tartaric acid.JPG

• bezevo likes this

#118 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 August 2022 - 08:06 AM

Latest tip: today I prepared a 19g dose or 633 seeds for tonight, using 1 shot of cold everclear with around 2 shots of cold sherry wine, and of course 30mg of DL tartaric acid....it filters so much better thru a COFFEE WIRE FILTER BASKET like this one I found at *almart, very fast! Much better than the cotton filter, highly recommend.

1. 1 shot fridge cold everclear and 2 shots fridge cold sherry wine (just opened).

2. 30mg DL tartaric acid added (this aids extraction greatly as it converts the freebase alkaloids to the active D form salts, way better absorption in stomach) added to 1 fridge cold shot everclear + 2 fridge cold shot sherry wine, very high in acetaldehyde as there is 10mg per 1oz of sherry, for causing the LSA to transform to LSH due to acetaldehyde adduct attraction/condensation reaction forming stable LSH alkaloid. Notice adding 30mg DL tartaric acid powder only took the PH = normal 4.0 to 3.0.

The DL tartaric acid stabilizes the freebase alkaloids to salts so they are stable to bright light, without salting the alkaloids out, the LSH may very well decompose back to LSA in bright light, very important to use it. See bottom of this post where can be found.

3. 15g (500 seeds) of heavenly blue morning glory (I buy in lots direct from grower) weighed out. I store MG lot bag in vacuum bag in freezer, this helps alkaloids remain intact for years. I buy a $30 vacuum bag sealer from *almart to seal the seeds before putting back in freezer.

4. crush it all well by hammering the heck out of the seeds in between a paper plate with ends folded over on concrete floor with just a lamp on in the garage (instead of an overhead light) to keep low light until alkaloids form salts a little further down once they are added to alcohol and wine solvent with DL tartaric acid, then they are stable to bright light.

5. coffee grinder then ground the debris further into a fine dust...you want to use a coffee grinder....as the alkaloids are all within the rubbery embryo of the seed.

6. 15g dust and debris all dissolved into the 1 shot everclear + 2 shots sherry wine, all kept cold in fridge to keep acetaldehyde from evaporating off, as this happens at 70 degree F, always keep cool. I shook this hard for 1 minute, then put back in fridge, then 15 minutes later shook it hard for 1 minute, then did all this once again 15 minutes later.

Then allowed around 5 to 10 minutes or so for the debris to fall to bottom, then decant ONLY the liquid above the seed debris off over a coffee wire basket filter like this one found at *almart or you can order from *mazon. It filters quite fast thru this type filter.

The fine wire coffee filter basket takes out all the nauseating debris to the intestines, zero nausea experience. The extract is nausea free this way, there are no particles in the solution.

4.JPG

After you filter thru the coffee wire basket filter, then you can filter the tincture thru a 1/2 torn cotton ball stuffed into a funnel, I always do this extra filtering to get it "extra clean" and free of even more particles...complete zero nausea this way.

Press down on the 1/2 cotton ball in the funnel to help it expel the liquid if it stops flowing, for anything still left above the cotton ball that will not filter, simply pour it off into a bowl, change out the 1/2 cotton ball with another "clean" 1/2 cotton ball, pour liquid back from the bowl thru the new clean cotton, and it will continue to filter, you may have to change out the cotton 2 or 3 times, but it will all filter, you will notice the ending tincture will be a nice dark orange color with no nausea causing particles to the intestines.

Always re-seal the wine by spraying $9 wine preserver gas (*mazon) into bottle to replace the oxygen blanket above the wine, then replace cork quickly and store in fridge, this way the precious acetaldehyde in the wine does not decompose or oxidize to vinegar as naturally happens over 5 days, it will remain fresh forever this way.

8. Ending solution, keep cold at all times. This afternoon, drank LSH + penniclavine extract and resulted in 8 hour experience, more powerful than 400ug of acid, more natural, love more than acid. One of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life. Profound sacred healing.

LSH Tek is on post #114 with all pics, or you can go here:https://www.shroomer...0&vc=1#27850299

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

Explanation on how this LSH Tek works on post #2 of shroomery link along with two dozen powerful morning glory trip reports from the archives. This LSH Tek will multiply the effects of those reports by 2 to 3 times once you prepare a proper LSH liquid extract or tincture as detailed in this thread.

:thumbs_up: --> If you follow the link in post #2 of this thread, there is a toxicology study that shows LSH was detected in the bloodstream of a person who consumed an alcoholic extract of the seeds, this should be proof enough for anyone, this means LSH does indeed reach the brain <-- :thumbs_up:

We have proof that LSH made in alcoholic seed extracts reaches the brain above, see studies and proof it works from myself, itbebasidia, chemist Peter Webster, Stretchman from the Lycaeum, and Trakman from the morning glory FAQ at Erowid, all used this TEK in one form or another. Also included in post #113 are over 2 dozen powerful morning gory trip reports from the archives: all of the people reported powerful visuals, closed eye geometrics, music enhancement, next day afterglow, etc. Look for the growers of the seeds that have hundreds of five star reviews, even the reviewers of the seeds on-line in their reviews say they work, hint hint.

itbebasidia's trip report at the bottom of this post #1 of shroomery link used the alcohol/wine extract LSH Tek:

I saw rotating colored geometrics, fractals, heavy paisley colored tracers, organic swirls, lattice like geometrics, visuals moving to the music and energy fields surrounding everything along with beautiful music enhancement and a powerful mind-body connection.

Shroomery moderator Logical chaos on 8-21-22 on page 5 of this shroomery thread said:

Sexual, music sounds amazing. Literally all sounds are "Epic". Physical sensations almost orgasmic.

Intense dry mouth. Whoa.

The slow time dilation is trippy.

Naked sex parties is what's needed.

Next time, smaller dose, any 1oz sherry wine.

Unique. Whoa.

Edited by tregar, 26 August 2022 - 12:35 PM.

• YoshiTrainer likes this

#119 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 August 2022 - 12:15 AM

The tincture does not need the everclear, used just 3 shots of cold sherry wine with added 30mg DL tartaric acid to extract with, phenomenal experience this evening with 19g or 633 seeds. Took along with 300mg of very pure tetrahydroharmine or THH. Powerful 6 hour experience. Tripped my ass off watching House of the Dragon on HBO and KLEO in 4k on netflix. Kleo is a former spy killer, she is very sexy. Remember, the ancient Aztec and Mayan always extracted the seeds into Balche, a beer they made themselves.

LSH Tek here with pics: https://www.shroomer...99/fpart/1/vc/1

Edited by tregar, 27 August 2022 - 01:58 AM.

• YoshiTrainer likes this

#120 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 August 2022 - 08:31 AM

LSH Tek with pics: https://www.shroomer...99/fpart/1/vc/1

Yes CreonAntigone, acetaldehyde is a volatile compound, it invisibly boils off at 70 degree F, this is why only the cold tincture is active, anything dried down (similar to the extract in the Anarchist's cookbook) will no longer have any LSH, only the penniclavine and LSA (decomposed LSH).

8-26-22: Update note: the tincture does not need the everclear, used just 3 shots of cold sherry wine with added 30mg DL tartaric acid to extract with, phenomenal 6th trip experience this evening with 19g or 633 seeds. Took along with 300mg of very pure tetrahydroharmine or THH. Powerful 6 hour experience. Tripped my ass off watching House of the Dragon on HBO and KLEO in 4k on netflix. Kleo is a former spy killer, she is very sexy. Remember, the ancient Aztec and Mayan always extracted the seeds into Balche, a beer they made themselves. This extract is very safe with the 1 shot of everclear removed, absolutely NOT NEEDED.

Northerner said:

Interesting. Do you think this tek would work with HBWR seeds as well?

No, you do not want to use HBWR seeds.

2016 Polish morning glory study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4830885/

In closing: morning glory compared with HBWR:

Please keep in mind that HBWR has high levels of ergometrine at .17%, causes cramping and vasoconstriction, ergometrine levels in morning glory for comparison is very low at only .03%. Also, HBWR has no history of Shamanic use, whereas morning glory seed usage goes back several hundreds of years. HBWR only has history of medicinal use. HBWR also has high levels of LSA, very sedating and not really all that psychedelic at all. But yes, all studies published after 2011 indicate that no LSH has been found yet in HBWR.

Sandgrease: "HBWR has more of a sedative effect compared to MG."

Nogal: "HBWR is more body related while MG seeds have effects more similar to LSD."

Not only does HBWR have high levels of ergometrine which causes cramping, but it lacks the high levels of penniclavine found in MG, the teamwork of penniclavine + LSH is what results in the powerful experience.

Yes, you can use any wine you want, here is a chart below showing the levels of acetaldehyde in different wines, I just use cold sherry as it contains the most acetaldehyde.

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG  205.JPG
4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG

Checkout post #2 of shroomery link, includes 24 morning glory trip reports.

Edited to add, here is a sample trip report from post #2 on page 1:

vespiary:

Having read someone's description of a cold water extraction with added lemon juice, I decided to try it one day. I've tried this method several times and will describe my best trip to date following these notes…

I've found that the ideal dose for my body weight (5'9, 200 lb.) is 30 grams of seeds. I TRIPPED HARD AS HELL.

I saw geometric patterns in everything…

It ranked up there with the best trips of my life, and that includes Mescaline, LSD, and Mushrooms. The trip lasted for about 8 hours and seemed to peak at about 3 hours. Unlike an acid trip where I peak rapidly and then come down fast, this is more like I peak slowly, level off, and then come down slow. I am always in control of my faculties.

GoaM:
Man. A friend of mine sent me some morning glory seeds. I did 17 grams last night. Well anyway, the shit hit HARD after a few hours. Fuck man. I'm talking colors, fractals, hardcore patterning. This stuff is great. I LOVE LSA. It's great stuff, and the colors are very beautiful.

Lemon juice also contains acetaldehyde, and acidifies the water, therefore the natural stimulating and psychedelic LSH in the seeds will not decompose to the sedating LSA as it does in "plain water", as LSH only survives in acidic environments like wine which is at ph=4 for example. However, I would stick with cold wine, as toxicology studies have found LSH in the bloodstream and urine of 2 individuals who consumed an alcoholic extract of the seeds, study link on post #2 as well. The one guy fell out of the building and the one surviving guy, they analyzed blood and urine of both people.

Here is a report (also on post #2) from Krystal Cole, stripper and girlfriend of LSD chemist Todd Skinner who also prepared 6 jugs of ergot wine, he took it all the time...claviceps paspali ergot contains the exact same alkaloid profile as the powerful MesoAmerican morning glory, from Chapter 17 THE BLOOD OF CHRIST from the book "Lysergic":

Todd knelt down, holding an ornately decorated gold chalice. A magnificent piece to behold, exquisite. It pulsated with energy, spirituality. "Sherom Teleqot Masecot," he began his prayers in ancient Chaldean, and then moved on to a higher prayer. "Ebatone Neahmeh Nohhoaayow..." the language of the gods. Reverent peacefulness engulfed him as the words came forth. He turned to face me and drank several large gulps. Then bowed his head in silence as he passed me the chalice.

"What is it?" I was totally caught by surprise; we had not planned on tripping for awhile. Things had been far too crazy lately.

"It's ancient wine. Just try a sip."

"I don't know..." I didn't want to have a repeat of my DMT experience. My mind wasn't as prepared as it should be prior to a journey. Also, I had never seen him this spiritual before a trip. He never prayed or used a chalice any other time. Usually he would non-ceremonially weigh out the doses on his lab scale, and then simply pass them out. No ceremony, no prayers. Why the sudden change?

"Just try a small sip. It is time for you to be initiated into the order, you're ready. But I would kneel and say a prayer first if I was you. This one must be taken very seriously." His head bowed slightly but he still kept eye contact.

I was curious so I knelt down, even though my instincts were telling me not to. What order? The brotherhood maybe? And what was in the chalice? It couldn't really be ancient wine, could it? I examined the liquid; it looked and smelled just like red wine. Why not? I cautiously drank a small sip. It was thinner than normal wine and had a woody taste. The most interesting part was the way it tingled as it went down. A warming sensation filled my throat and stomach. "Okay I drank some, now what is it?"

"It's Ergot wine." He smiled slyly, knowing he had gotten one over on me.

"ERGOT WINE! Oh my God!" I was in shock. "Ergot can kill people. I wouldn't have taken it if I would have known what it was. It's St. Anthony's fire! It can make you lose body parts if you touch it! Oh, my God!" My head was spinning. How could he have not warned me?

"I knew you would react like this, that's why I just told you to drink it. You get so afraid sometimes. There is no need to be; you are safe." A slight giggle escaped from his lungs.

"Are you sure it's safe? Where did you get it?" My heart was racing.

"I made it when I was younger. I did an alcohol wash of the ergot fungus with the wine. Then I corked the bottles up and stored them. The ergot fungus will feed on the sugars in the wine, giving it the woody taste. I let them age for about ten years. It is best to wait a little longer, but I felt it was an appropriate time to open one anyway. Every year it ages, it will become a little less potent and easier to control the dose."

"How do you know what a safe dose is?" I was skeptical.

"Ergot is a fungus and a precursor for LSD. Ergot is interesting because we really don't know what happens to the alkaloid concentration over time. It moves around, changes. So the dose is guesswork."

"Isn't Ergot what Socrates used to take at Eleusis?" I thought it was kind of cool to be taking something that the founders of our democracy used to take, but that our current democracy has made illegal.

"Yes, the priest who handed down the secret formula from generation to generation did a wine, or water with mint or peppermint leaves added, adds acidity and high in acetaldehyde, infusion of the ergot."

"I can feel it already."

"I started to see holographic symbols, floating in a circle around Todd's head. I had never seen symbols before in a trip. They were translucent almost like glass. Empty space had taken on a form. They constantly rotated, allowing me to see all of their sides. A few of them looked like symbols from the zodiac. Others looked like Sanskrit, or Arabic. Some I have nothing to compare them to. Where did they come from? What did they mean?"

"Out of all my journeys, ergot was my most productive and therefore my best."

"The chalice and prayers peeked my curiousity. Why had he done it this time and no others? What was the meaning of it all? He was so careful with his words, his humble demeanor, and even how he held the chalice as he drank. I had seen communion in church before and knew symbolically this is what he had meant by it all."

Easy steps:

1. 3 shots fridge cold sherry wine (just opened).

2. 30mg DL tartaric acid added (this aids extraction greatly as it converts the freebase alkaloids to the active D form salts, way better absorption in stomach) added to 3 fridge cold shots (3oz) sherry wine, very high in acetaldehyde as there is 10mg per 1oz of sherry, for causing the LSA to transform to LSH due to acetaldehyde adduct attraction/condensation reaction forming stable LSH alkaloid. Notice adding 30mg DL tartaric acid powder only took the PH = normal 4.0 to 3.0.

The DL tartaric acid stabilizes the freebase alkaloids to salts so they are stable to bright light, without salting the alkaloids out, the LSH may very well decompose back to LSA in bright light, very important to use it. See bottom of this post where can be found.

4. crush it all well by hammering the heck out of the seeds in between a paper plate with ends folded over on concrete floor with just a lamp on in the garage (instead of an overhead light) to keep low light until alkaloids form salts a little further down once they are added to alcohol and wine solvent with DL tartaric acid, then they are stable to bright light.

5. coffee grinder then ground the debris further into a fine dust...you want to use a coffee grinder...shake it up and down as you grind to get it all...as the alkaloids are all within the rubbery embryo of the seed.

6. 15g dust and debris all dissolved into the 3 shots cold sherry wine with 30mg DL tartaric acid, all kept cold in fridge to keep acetaldehyde from evaporating off, as this happens at 70 degree F, always keep cool. I shook this hard for 1 minute, then put back in fridge, then 15 minutes later shook it hard for 1 minute, then did all this once again 15 minutes later.

Then allowed around 5 to 10 minutes or so for the debris to fall to bottom, then decant ONLY the liquid above the seed debris off over a coffee wire basket filter like this one found at *almart or you can order from *mazon. It filters quite fast thru this type filter.

The fine wire coffee filter basket takes out all the nauseating debris to the intestines, zero nausea experience. The extract is nausea free this way, there are no particles in the solution.

10.JPG

After you filter thru the coffee wire basket filter, then you can filter the tincture thru a 1/2 torn cotton ball stuffed into a funnel, I always do this extra filtering to get it "extra clean" and free of even more particles...complete zero nausea this way.

Press down on the 1/2 cotton ball in the funnel to help it expel the liquid if it stops flowing, for anything still left above the cotton ball that will not filter, simply pour it off into a bowl, change out the 1/2 cotton ball with another "clean" 1/2 cotton ball, pour liquid back from the bowl thru the new clean cotton, and it will continue to filter, you may have to change out the cotton 2 or 3 times, but it will all filter, you will notice the ending tincture will be a nice dark orange color with no nausea causing particles to the intestines.

Always re-seal the wine by spraying $9 wine preserver gas (*mazon) into bottle to replace the oxygen blanket above the wine, then replace cork quickly and store in fridge, this way the precious acetaldehyde in the wine does not decompose or oxidize to vinegar as naturally happens over 5 days, it will remain fresh forever this way.

3a.JPG 11.JPG

5th trip, 8-17-22:

Here is pic above of another 18g or 600 seed extract I prepared on 8.17.22

--> Visuals = 11 out of 10
--> mesmerizing euphoria = 11 out of 10
--> Color enhancement = 11 out of 10
--> Music enhancement = 11 out of 10
--> deep head space = 11 out of 10
--> no thought confusion or anxiety = 11 out of 10
--> mild stimulation like LSD, no sedation = 11 out of 10
--> no cramping or vasoconstriction, ergometrine which causes cramping and vasoconstriction is very low at only .03% in MG seeds compared to .17% in HBWR which is quite high.
--> tolerance is much lower than with LSD, you can use this more often, it has a low tolerance like mescaline or cactus, remains super potent even if taken again 7 days later, no loss of strength = 11 out of 10.
--> 500 seeds just as potent as 400ug of acid, but more powerful all around.
--> 600 seeds just as potent as 500ug of acid, but more powerful all around.
--> Natural = 11 out of 10, no choppiness or frame like nature to the visuals and visions, flowing visions and music enhancement & euphoria extreme. No man made feeling to it at all, extremely potent ancient psychedelic.
--> Teamwork = 11 out of 10, the combo of penniclavine + LSH hits 6 more receptors than even LSD, and far more aesthetic and beauty enhancing then LSD, identical to mescaline "over the top" beauty enhancement.

Edited by tregar, 29 August 2022 - 12:32 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!