Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

New research: Morning glory contains 5 stimulating LSD-like drugs, soluble only in wine/alcohol, only sparingly soluble in water.

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#141 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,261 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 September 2022 - 03:27 PM

Explanation on how this LSH Tek works on post #2 of shroomery link along with two dozen powerful morning glory trip reports from the archives. This LSH Tek will multiply the effects of those reports by 2 to 3 times once you prepare a proper LSH liquid extract or tincture as detailed in this thread.

:thumbs_up: --> If you follow the link in post #2 of the shroomery link, there is a toxicology study that shows LSH was detected in the bloodstream and urine of two people who consumed an alcoholic extract of the seeds, this should be proof enough for anyone, this means LSH does indeed reach the brain <-- :thumbs_up:

10.JPG  11.JPG  15.JPG  16.JPG

On my 9th morning glory LSH + penniclavine tincture trip on 9-10-2022, I saw glowing colored Fractals for the first time in mid-air with 25 gram (850 seed) morning glory LSH + penniclavine tincture. This was the procedure with pics that was done:

Keep in mind there are around 32 to 36 seeds per gram.

0. I also took the tincture along with 300mg of very pure tetrahydroharmine or THH that I make at home from harmaline in 1.5 hour, not a maoi or rima, but a psychedelic serotonin reuptake inhibitor, "psychedelic amplifier". I recommend taking the tincture along with 150mg, 200mg or even 250mg of THH if you are a beginner, it's not necessary, but it's a very special compound with many similarities to mescaline, in combo with the tincture, the most amazing trips.

You can even take the powerful MG tincture along with some cactus tea, but always stagger by taking the cactus tea first, then the MG tincture 1 hour later so the mild maoi's in the cactus will not clash or amplify the MG alkaloids.

If you take THH too, then only take the THH around 1 hour after the cactus tea, in that order only so the SRI which is THH will not clash with the mild maoi's in the bridgesii or peruvianus or san pedro cactus. However, you can always take the THH or tetrahydroharmine at the same time as the MG tincture.

You will be in for a powerful treat, like the fabled "mescaline + LSD combo", but this is more natural, more colorful, more visual, better music & aesthetic beauty enhancement than LSD.  I have done this combo several times at the waterpark, best times I have ever had at the waterpark in all my life, just incredible experiences. 

1. It hit me hard around 1.5 hour after drinking, zero nausea, zero cramping or vasoconstriction.

2. I saw glowing colored fractals in mid-air.

3. Open eyed beauty was infinite, divine and "over the top", no words to describe.

4. Music enhancement was extreme, so alien sounding, like hearing all music, sounds and voices for the very first time, so heavenly, like logicalchaos once described, every sound was literally "epic".

5. Color enhancement is similar to mescaline, and way beyond LSD.

6. No anxiety or thought confusion like with LSD, a bad trip is virtually impossible, deep head space but very relaxed mentally.

7. More visual than acid, I saw closed eye geometrics for hours similar to that seen on tiled floors, very colorful, actual visions formed of palaces, stone temples, and beautiful women.

8. One of the most powerful unique effects of the tincture is a glowing vibrant colorful aura-like active moving energy field seen around all objects and living things, a mind-blowing shimmering + glowing, as if everything has an intense divine light within itself, with this energy field constantly in flux around everything, this fine colored rainbow colored reflections energy field is incredible to view, and continues for hours with open eyes during the trip.

9. Powerful euphoria the entire time.

10. very strong for 6 hours.

11. 24 morning glory trip reports from the archives can be found on post #2, including powerful ergot wine experience from LSD chemist Todd Skinner's girlfriend Krystle Cole, chemist Peter Webster and many others: https://www.shroomer...27850299/page/1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Easy steps:

1) Gather materials: cold sherry wine (very high in acetaldehyde, contains 10mg per 1oz or shot glass), 30mg DL tartaric acid (hi media store, amazon, or ebay), shot glass, glass, fine wire coffee filter (walmart, amazon or grocery store), 25g or 850 heavenly blue morning glory seeds. DL tartaric acid: https://www.himedias...xtra-pure-10626

2) Weigh out 25g seeds (850 seeds)

3) Put seeds in between a paper plate with all the edges folded over and hammer the heck out of the seeds in between a paper plate with ends folded over on concrete floor with just a lamp on in the garage (instead of an overhead light) to keep low light until alkaloids form salts a little further down once they are added to wine solvent with DL tartaric acid, then they are stable to bright light.

4) Grind the seeds to a fine powder in coffee grinder, shake it up and down to get all the seeds ground as you grind. Grind fine as all the alkaloids are within the rubbery embryo of the seeds.

5) Pour 3 shots or 3oz of just opened fridge cold sherry wine into a tall 1/2 pint jar, add 30mg of DL tartaric acid, if you can't find it, then just add 30mg of pure citric acid powder, crushed vitamin C, or even lemon juice.

IMPORTANT! Acetaldehyde is a volatile compound and evaporates off at 70 degree F, so always keep your sherry wine in the fridge, and your tincture too. You don't want your stimulating and psychedelic LSH decomposing to the sedating and inactive LSA do you?

IMPORTANT! Always re-seal the wine by spraying $9 wine preserver gas (*mazon) into bottle to replace the oxygen blanket above the wine, then replace cork quickly and store in fridge, this way the precious acetaldehyde in the wine does not decompose or oxidize to vinegar as naturally happens over 5 days, it will remain fresh forever this way. The gas canister will last for years of sealing many sherry wine bottles.

Pour seed powder from the coffee grinder into the 3oz of cold sherry wine, screw lid on and shake hard for 1 minute, then put back in fridge, 5 minutes later shake it hard again for 1 minute, then return to fridge, repeat one last time 5 minutes later, after the 15 minutes, then let jar sit for 10 minutes, then fiter it.

The sherry wine, (just like the famous 1961 Arcamone study where LSA was dunked into fermented liquor and the LSA was converted into LSH) will cause the LSA to transform to LSH due to acetaldehyde adduct attraction/condensation reaction forming stable LSH alkaloid. Adding 30mg DL tartaric acid powder only took the PH = normal 4.0 to 3.0.

Do not use just plain L-tartaric acid but find the DL tartaric acid, D-tartaric acid is what is used to convert freebase LSD to the stable active D-form isomer salt. By adding DL tartaric acid, you will convert the freebase alkaloids contained within the rubbery embryo of the seeds to the stable D-form salts, which is stable to bright light, and absorbs way better in the stomach, very active salt form. Most alkaloids such as mescaline, etc. are found as the salt form in the plant, but not so with the alkaloids contained within the seeds, they are freebase form, by adding the DL tartaric acid, not only will this greatly enhance extraction from the seed powder, but it then becomes stable to bright light (the fragile alkaloids won't break down), and absorption is greatly improved in stomach.

6. After the jar contents have been shaken for 1 minute x every 5 minutes for 15 minutes, and the jar has sat in fridge for an extra 10 minutes, then filter the liquid layer above the seed mush through a "fine wire coffee filter" sitting on a glass. The liquid filters in around 2 minutes, rotate the filter round and round as it sits above the glass to help the contents all filter quickly.

Then pour the remaining seed mush debris on top your fine wire filter and press down on it with a spoon to get every last drop of liquid out of the seed mush, once you are done filtering, throw the expended seed mush on the filter into the trash.

7. Take your jar of filtered liquid and place it into the fridge for at least 30 minutes, you can even leave it in the fridge for hours or overnight. You will notice that after the jar sits in the fridge a while, that a fine layer (1/16" to 1/8" layer of mud) will form on the very bottom of the jar, this is good, decant and ONLY drink what is above this mud layer for a zero nausea experience, there will be no nausea causing particles in the solution you drink...leave the 1/16" layer of mud at the bottom of the jar behind, there are no actives in it.

IMPORTANT! always keep your tincture cold in fridge to keep acetaldehyde from evaporating off, as this happens at 70 degree F, always keep cool.

8. Dab a cue tip into your tincture and swab a bit on a paper plate in front of a blacklight, observe the bright blue glow of the active LSH and penniclavine Lysergic acid amides, the two highest alkaloids in morning glory. This LSH tek converts any leftover LSA in the seeds to LSH or Lysergic Acid Hydroxyethylamide. Important teamwork: the combo of LSH + penniclavine hits 6 more receptors than even LSD. 

9. Freeze the tincture if you plan to use it more than a couple days later, then defrost in fridge when ready to use, always keep fridge cold or below 70 degree F so the acetaldehyde does not boil off which occurs at 70 degree F. Freezing will preserve the acetaldehyde in the wine indefinitely if you plan to use at a later time, as the acetaldehyde will not oxidize to acetic acid or vinegar as normally happens after 5 days or so, oxygen cannot breach inside the frozen wine.

1.JPG  2.JPG  3.JPG
4.JPG  5.JPG  6.JPG  7.JPG

Love the outdoors...besides walking my dog on the seawall, the beach, or at the parks, tripping at the waterpark where I used to lifeguard for 3 summers is so much FUN!

8.JPG

Stay true to yourself. Love, peace and music.

9.JPG

10.JPG  11.JPG  12.JPG  13.JPG  14.JPG
15.JPG  16.JPG  17.JPG  18.JPG

Other topics you may be interested in:

1) How to make THH or tetrahydroharmine with pics, post #13:
THH can be made by converting harmaline from rue seeds in 1.5 hour using vinegar, zinc dust, magnetic stirrer and 10% janitorial ammonium hydroxide from the hardware store or on-line.

2) One shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, masks taste and increases absorption many factors with pics, post #42:

3) Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time with pics, post #19:

Pic: The psychedelic kykeon was drank every year at the Greek sacred ceremony for 2,000 years, claviceps paspali ergot infected paspalum distichum L. grass, which grows adjacent to Eleusis in the famous Rarian plain, contains the exact same alkaloid profile as the powerful Mesoamerican morning glory could have easily fed the hundreds of participants at Eleusis.

30.JPG  31.JPG  32.JPG  33.JPG

Edited by tregar, 15 September 2022 - 08:50 PM.

#142 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,261 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 October 2022 - 12:09 PM

Thanks for kind words Phud, yes HiMedia GRM6526-100G D-(-)-Tartaric Acid is the exact same one I have and will work perfect for the morning glory tincture. Good to hear you can get it ordered from Canada.

Updated for 10-2-2022 with 45 pics, all 3 topics condensed into 3 pages with complete directions:

1) Zero nausea morning glory LSH + penniclavine combo tincture based on 2022 LSH study, natural LSD, see post above.

2) One-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, forms easily in 2 minutes on a spoon, dissolves instantly clear into 1 shot glass of microwaved hot water, absorbs 2 to 3 times better than DMT salts, just as potent as Hawaiian psychotria and completely masks the nasty DMT taste, no gastrointestinal upset or DMT burps. Just as potent and all encompassing as REAL JUNGLE AYAHUASCA. Normal DMT salts absorb poorly, HPBCD is a polysaccharide with six glucose units derived from the enzymatic degradation of cornstarch, when complexed to freebase dmt, it makes the DMT not only water soluble but increases it's bioavailability similar to the way psychotria does this, increasing absorption by many factors into the intestinal or sublingual "under the tongue" tissues.

3) 5 sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca trip reports recorded over a year's time, formed in just 2 minutes on a spoon, absorbs in 15 minutes or less under the tongue, zero nausea or dizziness, very euphoric, 1 hour long very strong journey, a great way to re-dose a 2nd and even 3rd time (every 1 to 1.5 hour) after your original One-shot oral HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca for a 4.5 hour long very strong journey.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following trip schedule keeps me happy day to day with day periods of afterglow and depression free, combined with lifting weights twice a week, walking on the sea-wall, beach or parks with my dog. The water park is closed where I used to lifeguard as the summer has ended but I go to the waterpark at least once a week during the spring and summer. I would be lost without psychedelics, part of who I am, as a life long chemist, work hard but play just as hard: 

My tripping schedule:

1st week: SUPER COMBO: Hour 1: 500g pieces of de-cored fresh bridgesii tea + hour 2: 25 gram Morning glory LSH + penniclavine tincture + 200mg tetrahydroharmine or THH = like fabled 375mg mescaline + 5 hit LSD experience.

2nd week: One-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, 2 to 3 times more potent than DMT salts, dissolves instantly clear, completely masks nasty DMT taste, all ecompassing and super strong just like potent Hawaiian psychotria, can re-dose 2 more times every 1 to 1.5 hour with sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca for a 4.5 hour strong nausea free very euphoric Ayahuasca experience.

Prefer to trip on 1st week: cactus + MG tincture, then next week on One-shot oral HPBCD DMT Ayahausca, then back to cactus + MG tincture next week, then back to One-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca the next week, in other words back and forth week after week.

-->1st Friday: The morning glory seed tincture allows me to trip much harder on just a very low dose of brigesii cactus, so 1st I take around a 500g fresh pieces (de-cored) bridgesii tea (like 375mg mescaline), boil 45 minutes, strain everything thru a strainer, filter thru a cotton ball in a funnel or optional: let boiled down tea sit in fridge overnight in a tall 1/2 pint jar, (I boil down to 5oz so each 1oz = 100g of cactus pieces) and decant and only drink what is above the teeny tiny 1/8" green mud layer at the very bottom for zero nausea. 

1 hour later take 200mg of pure tetrahydroharmine along with 25 gram morning glory tincture. THH is not a RIMA or MAOI but a "psychedelic serotonin reuptake inhibitor". She is a female teaching spirit found in Caapi, potent psychedelic amplifier, not necessary to add at all, but I prefer to, she shares many similarities with mescaline, more on this at bottom of this post where I include 12 reasons she is special and unique. The natives say she is not only the teaching spirit of Caapi but she teaches one about other psychedelic plants of the jungle when she is combined with them, and brings out their essence as well. 

Only take in this order: cactus 1st, then 1 hour later take the 200mg of THH + MG tincture, this way the mild maoi's in the cactus whether it be bridgesii, san pedro, peruvianus will not amplify or clash with the psychedelic SRI (serotonin reuptake inhibitor) which is tetrahydroharmine. However, you can always take THH or tetrahydroharmine + MG tincture at the exact same time no matter what.

This gives me a very long super strong trip. This is like the fabled around 375mg mescaline + 5 x LSD hit combo but way better, as the LSH + penniclavine in the MG tincture is zero nausea, zero anxiety or thought confusion like with LSD so you can take larger doses, zero cramping or vasoconstriction, compared to LSD, this is not only anxiety free but more natural feeling, more visual, more aesthetic, heavy tracers, way more music enhancing than man-made LSD. Very, very euphoric. Music is out of this world. For hours I've seen entire walls of open-eyed visuals everywhere in front of me with this combo, and glimpses of fractals in mid-air....also, the active vibrating energy fields in flux that surround everything is just incredible to watch. Extremely colorful, divine shimmering glowing to everything, deep head space, closed eye geometrics and visions, profound spiritual insights.

* This is a rough estimate using the particular potent bridesii I use, but each 100g fresh de-cored pieces contains around 75mg of mescaline, so 500g = 375mg mescaline, 600g = 450mg mescaline, 800g = 600mg mescaline.

* Always test your tetrahydroharmine by dipping a cue tip in vinegar, then taking up a bit of the THH with the wet cue tip and rubbing it on a paper plate under a blacklight, if the streak glows pale blue, you have pure tetrahydroharmine, any green or yellow glow in it means you have un-pure THH which is contamainated with harmaline, always test THH if you get it from China, there have been reports of it glowing green instead of light blue, meaning the harmaline conversion was not carried out to completion. Keep in mind harmine glows pale blue too.

The last thing you want is to combine "contaminated THH which has harmaline in it" with the morning glory seed tincture, traces of harmaline + mg tincture is not a good combo, however pure THH + mg tincture is miraculous.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

One-shot oral HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca directions:

--> Next 2nd Friday: Trip on One-shot oral HPBCD Ayahuasca using 200mg of harmine + 200mg of tetrahydroharmine + 90mg of HPBCD DMT. This gives me an experience that is nausea free, no gastrointestinal upset, and similar to around 400mg of mescaline. Euphoria is intense and the shimmering and glowing of everything is not only neon-colored but phenomenal, way out there hard core tripping, closed eye geometrics and visions, super deep head space, profound spiritual insights.

The 2 minute formed HPBCD DMT when added to the 1 shot of hot water from the microwave dissolves instantly, is 100% totally clear once it dissolves, and absorbs 2 to 3 times better than normal dmt salts, way, way more potent, identical to potent Hawaiian psychotria leaf which is basically extinct now as it has all been diverted to the 200+ Ayahuasca centers in Peru and surrounding areas, all encompassing and super strong, normal DMT has nothing on this. HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca is just as potent as REAL JUNGLE AYAHUASCA.

Then I add around 200mg of harmine and 200mg of THH to the shot glass along with the already dissolved HPBCD DMT, stir it all for a few seconds with a bit of vitamin C added to help the freebase harmalas dissolve, then drink it...there is ZERO TASTE to the HPBCD DMT as the HPBDD masks the taste of the DMT completely, and no nasty DMT burps later.

It lasts very strong for 1 hour, then if I decide to re-dose at the 1 hour point, I will re-dose using sublingual 35mg harmine + 120mg HPBCD DMT held under tongue for 15 minutes for another 1 strong hour experience, this is similar to around 500mg of mescaline. I can even re-dose a 3rd time once the 2nd dose wears off with the same applied again under tongue.

200mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual harmine + 60mg oral or sublingual DMT feels like 300mg mescaline
200mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual harmine + 90mg oral or sublingual DMT feels like 400mg mescaline
200mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual harmine + 120mg oral or sublingual DMT feels like 500mg mescaline
200mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual harmine + 150mg oral or sublingual DMT feels like 600mg mescaline

I don't "highly recommend" the last dose of 150mg oral HPBCD DMT, I've gone there twice and was begging for it to end for the first 15 minutes it was so potent, neon colored geometrics on all the walls, felt like a neon colored tractor beam was going to carry me away to another world, like riding an elevator to the top floor at high speed for 15 minutes, but after the inital terror it was completely beyond euphoric for 45 minutes with amazing closed eye geometrics and visions and open eyed divine beauty was infinite.

Full instructions for one-shot oral HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca:
1) place 60mg of DMT onto a spoon (60mg for beginners)
2) add 1:1 molar ratio of host drug to HPBCD powder, this means 1:7 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD, use a 1:8 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
3) this means 60mg dmt placed on spoon, then add 420mg of HPBCD on top DMT, use 480mg HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
4) add 10 drops of very hot near boiling water to the mix from a nearby microwaved coffee mug for DMT doses of 90mg or below, use 12 drops of boiling hot water to mix DMT doses of 90mg or more (such as 90 to 100mg). Use 14 drops of hot water for 150mg DMT. 60mg DMT = +3 Shulgin level strength, 90mg DMT = +4 Shulgin level life strength. 120 to 150mg DMT = +5 Shulgin level life changing experience.
5) Knead or crush the HPBCD powder into the dmt using the end of another spoon for 2 minutes, scrape & mix everything back and forth hard using your muscles. This is how scientist pre-pare these complexes by kneading.
6) Optional (you do not have to do this): Hold a lighter one inch away from under the spoon to heat up spoon for 20 seconds, then pull flame away, this seems to aid dissolution or dissolving after heating up a slight bit, mix the contents 10 seconds more before using, see pics on post #381 above.
7) Refer to 4 pics below, simply dunk spoon of HPBCD DMT into 30ml (one-shot) of 125 degree F water from microwave when ready to drink for the evening, stir a few seconds...it dissolves instantly, and leaves a transparent color it dissolves so well, then stir in around 200mg harmine fb and 150 to 200mg tetrahydroharmine freebase, add around 100mg of 100% pure vitamin C powder so the freebase harmalas can dissolve, stir a bit, then drink all at once as the Shaman's do for the most powerful journey.

170mg harmine fb
250mg very pure tetrahydroharmine fb
150mg HPBCD DMT dissolved (from off the spoon) into 1 shot glass of 125 degree F hot water, it dissolves instantly in the hot water, transparent color, zero taste as the HPBCD masks the taste of the nasty DMT freebase as it goes down.

Update 4pm: I am writing this 1.5 hour later: took the 1-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca (150mg HPBCD DMT, 250mg THH, 170mg harmine) and it worked incredibly well! Phenomenal strength, for the 1st 10 minutes I held on tight as it felt like I was handling a high speed sports car, then it became at 10 minutes extremely enjoyable, infinite open eyed beautfy, incredible closed eye geometrics in purple, pink, green, with open eyes, saturated neon colors and neon colored rainbow reflections surrounded everything, music playing was just heavenly, incredible music enhancement, +5 Shulgin level experience....I could not believe the open eyed beauty--phenomenal...this is my preferred method. WOW, unbelievable experience, high euphoria, deep headspace, had the power of Hawaiian psychotria to the highest degree. 

Pic 1: Top to bottom, raw ingredients: 250mg very pure tetrahydroharmine, 170mg harmine fb, 150mg dmt fb, 1050mg HPBCD (150mg dmt x 7 = use 1050mg HPBCD to keep at a 1:1 molar ratio).

Pic 2: 150mg dmt was covered with 1050mg HPBCD, 14 drops boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug was added, stirred all ingredients together and crushed on the spoon using the end of another spoon back and forth using muscles to mix it all together for 2 minutes, lighter then held 1 inch away from bottom of spoon for 20 seconds while spoon heated up a slight bit, then mixed contents 10 seconds more, notice the homogeneous mixture. Also shown: 170mg harmine in a gelatin capsule, 250mg THH in a gelatin capsule.

Pic 3: This is a closeup of the HPBCD DMT complex on the spoon before it was added to the shot glass

Pic 4: (bottom left) The spoon full of HPBCD DMT was then stirred for a few seconds into a shot glass (30ml) full of 125 degree F water from the microwave, it dissolves instantly, notice the transparent clear color , this is how well it dissolves.

This last pic shows a closeup of the shot glass full of HPBCD DMT. The HPBCD masks the taste of the DMT as it goes down orally, Hawaiian psychotria is so potent because it contains polysaccharides in the leaf which bind to the DMT and enhance absorption several fold into the intestinal tissues.

HPBCD is a polysaccharide with six glucose units derived from the enzymatic degradation of cornstarch, when complexed to freebase dmt, it makes the DMT water soluble as well as increasing it's bioavailability similar to the way psychotria does this, increasing absorption by many factors into the intestinal tissues.

Pic 4: (bottom right) As I did not want any surprises, I reheated the 30ml of HPBCD DMT clear solution in a tiny pyrex pot back up to 125 degree F when I was ready to use for the evening...then broke open the harmine and THH capsules and added them to the shot glass along with 100mg citric acid powder so the freebase harmalas could dissolve, stirred it all together and drank all at once. Notice the very light brown color of one-shot Ayahuasca (not shown).

This is better than using capsules, as it takes time for the capsules to dissolve in stomach. I would not have wanted them to dissolve way after the HPBCD DMT liquid dissolved in stomach, otherwise MAO enzymes would have eaten up the DMT first.

Art courtesy of Miles Johnston, "the hollows" & Hannah Faith Yata, "the convulsively beautiful paintings of Hannah Yata".

50.JPG  51.JPG  52.JPG  53.JPG

Jonathan Ott, The Internationalization of Ayahuasca, page 108:
There is an average of 160mg harmine per dose in Caapi potions. In the course of some three dozen psychonautic bioassays (self-experiments) with crystalline samples of DMT and harmine (which I myself had isolated from appropriate plants), we substantiated an verified the theory of the "ayahuasca-effect," that doses as low as 120mg (below the average amount found in analyzed doses of the potions) could render minuscule doses of DMT psychoactive and visionary (between 25 and 30mg).

Unlike Jonathan Ott, just like Julian Palmer, I have found 170mg harmine to be the minimum with 200mg harmine working the best...incredibly well, and still zero nausea or dizziness.

From "Articulations, On the Utilisation and Meanings of Psychedelics" (2015) by Julian Palmer:
Modern day researchers, spearheaded by people such as myself, have realized that Jonathan Ott's calculations fall short of what most explorers need for a truly visionary experience. Even with a strong harmine/Banisteriopsis caapi dosage, 30-60mg of dmt is not sufficient to produce significant visionary effects in most people. So if fact, a dosage of 30-40mg of dmt is where tryptamine-like effects just begin to occur for most people, and 10-25mg dmt is not really noticeable above the gentle psychoactive effects of the harmine.

Each person is different and for some rare individuals, 30-40mg may be about as much dmt as they wish to take--but most people need at least 60-80mg for sufficient psychoactive effects and even at this dosage, you generally cannot expect a full-blown visionary experience, even when using a strong dose of 4 grams of syrian rue or 100 grams of strong caapi vine. Also, it should be pointed out that going beyond 4 grams of syrian rue (around 200-280mg of harmaline) or 100 grams of strong caapi vine (150--250mg of harmine) can increase the negative effects of these beta-carbolines--which include a feeling of heaviness, pressure in the head, inability to walk properly, more purging and perhaps more of an emphasis on bodily processes.

An oral dosage of 100mg of dmt is where the visionary qualities really begin to occur, for most people say when they are taking 3 grams of syrian rue or 80 grams of strong vine, and in context, 40-60 grams of strong vine is enough to fully mao inhibit most people.

I would say to neophyte explorers to tread carefully, and to slowly increase your dmt dosage in increments: perhaps starting at 60mg, going to 100mg, then 150mg. Some people are going to find 100mg of dmt to be exceedingly strong, and it will perhaps give them an experience they did not feel ready for.

--> It came to my attention after an embarrassing number of years, that taking freebase crystal DMT orally was not as potent, colourful, or clear as taking the equivalent amount of DMT in a tea that was brewed from the plant. For many years, I couldn't see how there could be a difference, but after doing some comparisons, it was obvious that the tea was much better, and the experiences resulting from the crystalline extract were inferior.

You could take twice or even three times as much DMT crystal as the equivalent in brew, and the experience from the crystal would never be as bright or full as that from the tea. Why could this be?

This agrees with what I read from clearlight:
Clearlight experiments that involved several people found the leaf brew form superior to extracted actives, they found the leaf brews very strong and powerful & clairavoyant (+5 Shulgin scale), while they mentioned that the extracted actives were mild (+3 Shulgin scale) at best, even up to 100mg. Again, this is poorly understood.

Hawaiian psychotria is so potent because it contains polysaccharides in the leaf which bind to the DMT and enhance absorption severalfold into the intestinal tissues. HPBCD is a polysaccharide with six glucose units, when complexed to freebase dmt, it makes the DMT water soluble as well as increasing it's bioavailability similar to the way psychotria does this.

This pharmacology has been used to potentiate these poorly absorbed freebase drugs orally as well -- in my experience, this results in an Ayahuasca experience that is very strong in potency.

Science paper on-line: 
HPBCD improves oral absorption profile for Ofloxacin, a second generation fluroquinolones by 54 to 89 percent.

999.JPG  60.JPG  61.JPG  62.JPG

In my past experience, this is WAY more potent than normal DMT freebase or salts used orally, identical to strength to my over 70 Hawaiian psychotria brewed leaf teas, very strong & all encompassing.

From thethirdwave.co:
Does ayahuasca produce tolerance?
Ayahuasca tolerance is very mild and you can take another dose within a day without significantly reduced effects. It also does not produce tolerance to other psychedelics.

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017: Page 4 of 16:
Cyclodextrins can be used to reduce or prevent gastrointestinal and ocular irritation, reduce or eliminate unpleasant smells or tastes.

HPBCD helps mask the taste of the DMT when used orally in a hot tea.

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017:, under "Kinetics":
Cyclodextrins at high doses can increase drug permeability by direct action on mucosal or intestinal membranes and enhance drug absorption and/or bioavailability. These effects are possibly caused by solubilization of membrane lipids through inclusion complexation with cyclodextrins and the ability of cyclodextrins to cause perturbation of membrane integrity. However, unlike detergents, cyclodextrins solubilize membrane components without entering into the membrane, therefore the perturbing effects of cyclodextrins are mild and reversible [7].Cyclodextrins are absorbed poorly via mucosal membranes.

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017: page 5 of 16 under "Oral products, Kinetics":
The oral bioavailability of cyclodextrins is very low in adult animals and humans (0.1–3%), except for RM-β-CD, which has a bioavailability of 12% in rats. Because of their bulky and hydrophilic nature only insignificant amounts of cyclodextrins are absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract by passive diffusion [33, 27].

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After the oral HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca wears off in around 1.5 hour, I like to re-dose two more times (every 1.5 hours) with the sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca:

Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca directions:

How to complex the harmine and DMT to the HPBCD in only 2 minutes, very easily done on a spoon:

Full instructions for sublingual or the one-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca (your choice):
1) place 60mg of DMT onto a spoon (60mg for beginners)
2) add 1:1 molar ratio of host drug DMT (188g/mol) to HPBCD (1300g/mol) powder, this means 1:7 mg ratio DMT freebase to HPBCD, use a 1:8 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin. For harmine freebase, 212g/mol or 1:6mg ratio harmine to HPBCD. The HPBCD is only able to complex freebase drugs, not the salt or hcl.
3) this means 60mg dmt placed on spoon, then add 420mg of HPBCD on top DMT, use 480mg HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
4) add 8 drops of very hot near boiling water to the mix from a nearby microwaved coffee mug for DMT doses of 90mg, use 10 drops of boiling hot water to mix DMT doses of 120mg. Use 10 to 12 drops of hot water for 150mg DMT. 10 drops usually still works well for 150mg DMT. Just experiment a bit. You will want to use less drops of hot water (1 drop per 12mg DMT) for higher doses of DMT so it will fit comfortably below the tongue. 60mg DMT = +3 Shulgin level strength, 90mg DMT = +4 Shulgin level life strength. 120 to 150mg DMT = +5 Shulgin level life changing experience.
5) Add 30 to 35mg harmine freebase to your spoon of HPBCD DMT, add x 6 or 180mg HPBCD for 30mg harmine. Add x 6 or 210mg HPBCD for 35mg harmine, add 2 to 3 more drops of hot water to complex the harmine.
6) Knead or crush the HPBCD powder into the dmt & harmine using the end of another spoon for 2 minutes, scrape & mix everything back and forth hard using your muscles. This is how scientist pre-pare these complexes by kneading.
7) Hold a lighter one inch away from under the spoon to heat up spoon for 20 seconds, then pull flame away, this aids the final complete dissolution or dissolving of the 3 ingredients after heating up a slight bit, mix the contents 10 seconds more before using, just as bodybuilder chemist Patrick Arnold recommended and taught for sublingual pro-hormone mixing.

Note: DRY THE BOTTOM of tongue/sublingual mucosa with a tissue before applying.

Depending on total HPBCD harmine + HPBCD dmt dosage, it can all absorb in as little as 10 minutes, for higher doses (90 to 150mg) I give it 15 minutes under tongue, it all completely absorbs. Spit out all the built up saliva at the end of 15 minutes into a cup, all of the sublingual Ayahuasca ingredients should have easily absorbed by then....but if at any point during the 15 minutes you build up too much saliva, and you feel it become too uncomfortable, simply tilt head forward and gently relieve any built up saliva but always keep tongue pressed down to hold any remaining ingredients in the sublingual mucosa under tongue at all times.

There is a mild sting felt while you do this, but the sublingual harmine helps to mask it a bit, and it doesn't bother me at all, as it is so worth enduring for 15 minutes for the phenomenal spiritually divine experience that begins 22 minutes after you begin all this (the sublingual experience begins in 1/2 the time or 22 minutes instead of 45 minutes like the oral) but still lasts 1.5 hour with super long afterglow. You can re-dose up to two more times, and it continues to work just as strong as the first dose, so long as you continue to use 30mg harmine along with each re-dose of dmt. When re-dosing every 1.5 hour, you will end up with a strong 4.5 hour long experience.

Remember, don't expect a vaped DMT experience to last anywhere near as long as a sublingual HPBCD complexed DMT experience...the sublingual results in 1.5 hour of strong journey with 1 hour of strong CEV visions and visuals. 90 to 150mg sublingual HPBCD DMT results in the horsepower to give a 1.5 hour strong experience, whereas vaped is gonna be very short in comparison. The sublingual 30mg HPBCD complexed harmine + 90 to 150mg HPBCD complexed DMT in combo with the oral 150 to 300mg THH just like oral Ayahuasca tells a story visually and vision wise with significant teaching since it has such a long duration to act (1.5 hour). Plus music sounds bad-ass incredible (phenomenal music enhancement just like high dose mescaline) for 1.5 hour while this works.

The vaped DMT might even be "too intense" too handle, I have no idea, as this is not traditional usage....I always base my trips on traditional usage. Slowed down DMT for 1.5 hour (the way I use it) is easy and gentle to handle, just like mescaline.

---------------------------------------------------
sublingual Ayahuasca Journey #56, April 22, 2022:
---------------------------------------------------

1) Stirred, mashed and mixed the 30mg harmine along with the 180mg HPBCD for 2 minutes on a spoon using the end of another spoon in the 3 drops hot water, it complexes very fast due to the dust-like crystal size of harmine, it appears to work in only 30 seconds.

2) Then stirred, mashed and mixed the 150mg dmt along with the 1050mg HPBCD in 10 drops hot water on a spoon using the end of another spoon for 2 minutes, using muscles to crush or knead it hard together back and forth...then held lighter 1" away from under bottom of spoon for 20 seconds, then mixed contents 10 more seconds...this 20 second light heating really aids the complete dissolution or dissolving of the 2 ingredients. Like a tornado, the dmt is trapped inside the HPBCD cone. This makes it not only very water soluble, but studies show this enhances penetration into the sublingual mucosa under the tongue by up to 400%.

Update 3pm: I took 300mg THH 45 minutes before, then the harmine/dmt complex held under tongue at the exact same time for 15 minutes...mind blowing experience...with eyes closed for an entire hour I witnessed the most incredible evolving dancing kaleidoscopic geometrics I've ever seen, way beyond anything I've ever seen before: thousands of fine intricate geometries....and all incredible neon yellow, pink, green, blue, violet...at some points the geometries evolved into Egyptian cat women and Indian goddesses. I was blow away, I had music playing, mind blowing music enhancement...so heavenly...

With open eyes, incomprehensible "over the top" infinite beauty everywhere, everything glowed with an intense inner divine light, diamond like shimmering...the movie playing had actresses who looked like glowing, dazzling super colorful cartoon versions of themselves.

This felt like 600mg of mescaline, +5 Shulgin level experience, incredible deep head space and profound spiritual insights.

Best part: zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety. Pure euphoria and bliss. I will continue to use this weekly for the rest of my life.

Pic1: top to bottom: 300mg pure THH to take orally 45 minutes before, 30mg harmine, 180mg HPBCD to complex to the harmine, 150mg dmt, 1050mg HPBCD to complex the dmt.

details: 300mg pure white tetrahydroharmine (THH) taken orally x 45 minutes before, 30mg harmine freebase, 150mg DMT freebase, 1230mg total HPBCD to complex all ingredients (30mg harmine x 6 = 180mg HPBCD + 150mg dmt x 7 = 1050mg HPBCD, total = 1230mg HPBCD) in 13 drops boiling hot water from a nearby coffee mug all on a single spoon.

Pic2: 300mg pure white THH seen in weigher, below it: 30mg harmine + 150mg DMT + 1230mg HPBCD all getting ready to be mixed and mashed together on a single spoon for 2 minutes using 13 drops boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug. Also shown at top: 300mg pure white THH in a weigher which was taken orally x 45 minutes before hand.

Pic3: This is the 30mg harmine + 150mg DMT + 1230mg HPBCD all mixed together for 2 minutes in 13 drops boiling hot water, mixed and mashed it hard back and forth using muscles, this is how scientist prepare these complexes, by kneading...then held lighter 1" away under spoon for 20 seconds, then mixed contents x 10 seconds more after light heating...this light heating guarantees the final complexing of all the ingredients, then placed tongue onto spoon, it all adhered, held for 15 minutes in sublingual mucosa, started to work strongly in only 10 minutes. Took 300mg pure tetrahydroharmine or THH orally 45 minutes before beginning the sublingual. This resulted in +5 Shulgin level life changing strength journey, extremely visual & music enhancing.

54.JPG  55.JPG  56.JPG

4 more trip reports below, shows also how tetrahydroharmine adds to the experiences:

------------------------------------------------------
Sublingual Ayahuasca Journey #57 (May-20-2022):
------------------------------------------------------

For new people: I would recommend 60mg for a +3 Shulgin strength. This is the beginning dose, remember this works for 1.5 hour, the 60mg is needed to provide the horsepower for the long duration. 12 reasons why you should always include from 150 to 300mg oral pure THH around 45 minutes before with your sublingual Ayahuasca in references content #1 in post #1 at top of this thread.

Yesterday 5-20-2022, at 3pm, I used 300mg pure THH orally 45 minutes before, then 30mg harmine mixed with 120mg dmt all on a single spoon with (30 x 7 = 210mg HPBCD) + (120 x 7 = 840mg HPBCD) = 1050mg total HPBCD mixed and crushed back and forth on the spoon for 2 minutes using the end of another spoon with 10 drops boiling hot water, placed bottom side of tongue onto spoon, it all adhered as HPBCD forms sticky complexes, studies show HPBCD complexed freebase drugs increase absorption sublingually x 400 percent, held under tongue for 15 minutes, viewed incredible CEV's for 1 hour...

....this time the geometries skipped and went straight to realistic visions: I viewed incredibly beautiful women morphing into other beautiful women, all neon colored, these women changed into nearly 20 different women, completely naked and with animated face changes, infinite beauty, mind blowing CEV's...like the most incredible cartoon renderings of the most beautiful women, they even had geometric swirling pastels on the surface of their bodies...completely blown away. I usually use this at least once a week, just incredible. When I say animated, these women smiled and blew kisses and moved into all different positions...like watching a movie. They made intimate eye contact and communicated via physical motions. This was a +5 Shulgin level experience, this felt like direct communication and receiving of important artistic creative feelings and insights into the feminine domain.

I recorded this journey as one of the most visual of my entire life, never have I seen an hour's worth of beautiful women morphing into other women, with swirling geometric pastel patterns on their naked bodies, communicating physically, this is an artist's dream come true, way beyond 4k, visual detail astounding. I had headphones on, and the music sounded as if I had taken a strong bridgesii cactus tea (18" of bridgesii or around 500mg of mescaline), profound music enhancement, just heavenly, powerful spiritual insights, infinite open eyed beauty and neon colors splashed on all the walls, very powerful experience, it was so strong I started to feel the sublingual harmine/dmt starting to work in only 10 minutes, incredible blast off, lasted 1.5 hour with very strong trip, with 1 full hour of powerful closed eye visions as stated above. Zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety, fast comeup, had not used THH or DMT in two weeks, this may explain the powerful realistic visions.

The harmine and dmt needs to be taken mixed together and held under tongue at the EXACT SAME TIME, just as the Shaman's do for the most powerful experience, the harmine also helps masks the mild sting of the HPBCD DMT, it is actually comfortable under the tongue, and the sting becomes extremely mild with the harmine helping to mask.

For me, with every sublingual Ayahuasca journey, a higher level of consciousness is awake at one with being, beyond thought and the mind: the realization that all the things that truly matter - the spiritual, beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind, each journey awakens me and teaches me how to access this level of consiousness in everyday practice, to be the observer of the thinker, to rise above thought, a sense of stillness and peace, to be fully present in the moment, to feel the subtle emanation of joy arising from deep within: the joy of Being.

The harmine and dmt needs to be taken mixed together and held under tongue at the EXACT SAME TIME, just as the Shaman's do for the most powerful experience, the harmine also helps masks the mild sting of the HPBCD DMT, it is actually comfortable under the tongue, and the sting becomes extremely mild with the harmine helping to mask.

Artwork courtesy Chuck Sperry, F. Scott Hess & Jillian Evelyn (beyond the mold)

Pic1: top to bottom: 300mg pure white tetrahydroharmine (THH) taken orally x 45 minutes before, 30mg harmine freebase, 120mg DMT freebase, 1050mg toal HPBCD to complex the harmine (30mg harmine x 7 = 210mg HPBCD + 120mg dmt x 7 = 840mg HPBCD, total = 1050mg HPBCD) in 10 drops boiling hot water from a nearby coffee mug all on a single spoon.

Pic2: 30mg harmine + 120mg DMT + 1050mg HPBCD all getting ready to be mixed and mashed together on a single spoon for 2 minutes using 10 drops boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug. Also shown at top: 300mg pure white THH in a weigher which was taken orally x 45 minutes before hand.

Pic3: This is the 30mg harmine + 120mg DMT + 1050mg HPBCD all mixed together for 2 minutes in 10 drops boiling hot water, mixed and mashed it hard back and forth using muscles, this is how scientist prepare these complexes, by kneading...then held lighter 1" away under spoon for 20 seconds, then mixed contents x 10 seconds more after light heating...this light heating guarantees the final complexing of all the ingredients, then placed tongue onto spoon, it all adhered, held for 15 minutes in sublingual mucosa, started to work strongly in only 10 minutes. Took 300mg pure tetrahydroharmine or THH orally 45 minutes before beginning the sublingual. This resulted in +5 Shulgin level life changing strength journey, extremely visual & music enhancing.

Pic4: 4 of my 12" home grown bridgesii, I grow an entire patio full of these which get morning sun only. I drink the tea of 2 of these when I go to the waterpark, all of outdoors looks like a fairy tale land full of neon colored bikinis, phenomenal psychedelic experience all morning and afternoon long. No words to describe. The 5-20-2022 trip above using 300mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual HPBCD complexed harmine + 120mg sublingual HPBCD complexed DMT feels very similar to 18" of bridgesii tea or 500mg of mescaline for 1.5 hour with super long afterglow, and it's easy to re-dose more of the sublingual harmine/dmt if you choose at every 1.5 hour point x 2 more times for a 4.5 hour long strong trip. No need to ever re-dose more of the tetrahydroharmine as it has a 10.5 hour half life with peak at 5.25 hours.

Pic5: The late great DM Turner on the mescaline experience. I've taken purified mescaline around 50 times in doses from 300 to 600mg, and bridgesii cactus tea over 200 times in a decade. The oral 300mg THH + sublingual 30mg harmine + sublingual 120mg dmt feels very similar to a high dose 500mg mescaline experience. Easy to handle, crystal clear clarity, profoundly beautiful and extremely visual, infinite open eyed beauty, powerful music enhancement and profound spiritual insights with a special feeling like Heaven is smiling down on you, just like DM Turner describes.

555.JPG  556.JPG  557.JPG
558.JPG  559.JPG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st sublingual Ayahuasca Journey, April 21, 2021:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On my very first 300mg oral THH taken 45 minutes earlier + sublingual 60mg HPBCD DMT fb (60mg DMT complexed to x7 or 420mg HPBCD in 6 drops boiling hot water) combined with sublingual 30mg HPBCD harmine fb (30mg harmine complexed to x6 or 180mg HPBCD in 3 drops boiling hot water) held under tongue at exact same time journey with 2 sublingual re-doses at each 1.5 hour mark (had not used dmt in several months):

...all the way till 5am in the morning I was seeing closed eye visions of slow and high speed movies...I saw brightly colored serpents, dungeons I traveled thru, many Mesoamerican pyramids, women of incredible beauty, Japanese landscapes, dancing geometrics, many different animals on a rotating globe, walking on the planet-like globe as it spun, hundreds of visions like slow and high-speed movies over the course of many hours.

I wore headphones and listened to music the whole time, as the music sounded just like if I had taken a very strong cactus tea.

I saw the interiors of many magnificent homes, exposed like a camera flash went off, then off to the next home interior, bizarre alien looking creatures, I saw ancient ruins but they were seen as they were before they fell apart. All sorts of architectural wonders appeared that I could not make out exactly what time period they were from.

All the visions were enchanting & manifested incredible beauty. The multi-colored beautiful serpents kept appearing several times in different forms, as if they have some prominence to do with it all, two of them had shining skin covered in gold scales and intertwined like DNA, reminds me of the Aztec quetzalcoatl myth, the "serpent of precious feathers."

...all of these visions were brightly colored due to the sublingual DMT/harmine and oral THH combo all night long..it was one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life...and I've taken Ayahuasca x 70 times, cactus 200 times, etc...I have never had over 5 hours of non-stop CEV visions anything close to what I saw that first night.

The visions inspired me to buy a book on the Aztec myth of "Quetzalcoatl, the serpent of precious feathers", as I feel somehow this entity is a "teacher to mankind". I saw the brightly colored serpents many times in the 5 hours of visions, and now I understand why they are so commonly reported in Ayahuasca journeys. They seem to possess divine knowledge that humans were not supposed to have been privileged to, but the serpents gifted this knowledge to humankind.

Recently found a 1.5 hour video on Amazon prime entitled "Ancient Alien Origins" and "Alien gods" 2019 on Amazon prime which is all about this ancient alien flying serpent or dragon entity which is found in all religions of the world & "BAM, Builders of the Ancient Mysteries".

Return of the Serpent & of Eden: https://earthmedicin...erpent-of-eden/

----------------------------------------------------------------
4-27-2022 sublingual Ayahuasca journey:
----------------------------------------------------------------

300mg THH or tetrahydroharmine taken 45 minutes earlier
35mg HPBCD harmine
150mg HPBCD DMT

I'm doing this one time to check the tolerance 5 days later. I normally wait always at least 7 days.

1) 35mg harmine was covered with x7 or 210mg HPBCD, 3 drops boiling hot water from a microwaved coffee mug was added, mixed and mashed back and forth hard using muscles, this is how scientist prepare these complexes, by kneading. 35mg sublingual harmine has the power of x6 or 210mg oral harmine.

2) 150mg DMT was covered with x7 or 1050mg HPBCD, 12 drops boiling hot water from the mug was added, mixed and mashed hard using muscles for 2 minutes. Then held lighter 1" away under spoon for 20 seconds to heat up a slight bit, then mixed contents 10 seconds more. This light heating aids in the final dissolution or complexing of the 2 ingredients, just as bodybuilder chemist Patrick Arnold recommended and taught for mixing sublingual pro-hormones, he had millions of dollars in sales with his company Ergopharm which sold sublingual HPBCD complexed pro-hormones for 10 years until the Gov't made pro-hormones as the sublingual HPBCD pro-hormones worked as well as steroids: Ask Patrick Arnold #11 - MESO-Rx (thinksteroids.com)

3) 300mg of pure THH was taken at 12pm (45 minutes earlier), the 150mg HPBCD DMT was added to the 35mg HPBCD harmine, mixed together then held under tongue for 15 minutes at 12:45pm.

Note: I always dry the bottom of my tongue/sublingual mucosa with a tissue before applying the sublingual Ayahuasca--it really works well for helping to keep the complex under tongue comfortably without any excess saliva water.

Update 4pm: This worked very well! with closed eyes watched 45 minutes of some of the best morphing neon colored geometries I've ever seen--completely different from the ones in the last trip. Amazing how nothing ever repeats from trip to trip, always new and beautiful. Very deep head space...phenomenal beauty with open eyes and incredible music enhancement. Rainbow colored reflections surrounded everything which glowed intensely with an inner divine light. Will continue to use her weekly for the rest of my life...absolutely love it! Felt very similar to 600mg of mescaline. Zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety, pure euphoria and bliss again. This all absorbed very well under tongue.

I prefer the 35mg harmine over the 30mg harmine, the extra additional strength pays off. Sublingual harmine & oral tetrahydroharmine both work together to activate the trip & prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neurons of the brain.

Option 2: You can even take 200mg of harmine orally 1 hour before with the THH, and once you start to feel the harmine, then take the sublingual HPBCD, it works this way too very well. You can even take a HPBCD DMT re-dose 1.5 hour later as the oral harmine has a half life of 1 to 3 hours, and continues to work to prevent the DMT from being destroyed by MAO in the mitochondria of the neurons of the brain. I've done this before, one of the most powerful experiences I've ever had.

pic 1: top to bottom: 300mg pure THH taken 45 minutes earlier, 35mg harmine fb, 35 x 7 or 210mg HPBCD to complex the harmine in 3 drops boiling hot water, 150mg dmt fb, 150 x 7 or 1050mg HPBCD to complex the DMT in 12 drops boiling hot water.

pic 2: 35 mg sublingual HPBCD harmine on a spoon and 150mg sublingual HPBCD DMT on a spoon to illustrate. However, always combine the harmine + DMT + HPBCD + water drops all together at one time: on a SINGLE SPOON, as it is easier to place all at once under tongue. It's too sticky to transfer from one spoon to another spoon to combine.

Artwork courtesy of Jillian Evelyn "Beyond the mold" and Hanna Faith Yatta "the convulsively beautiful paintings of Hanna Yatta"

444.JPG  445.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12 reasons why you should always include pure 150 to 300mg THH or tetrahydroharmine in your Ayahuasca:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal note: I may be a long term chemist, but I developed a method https://mycotopia.ne...e-under-tongue/ many years ago so that anyone can make tetrahydroharmine at home. I went into a trance state after a death and received the information from a divine source on how to do this, as I was stuck at one point for weeks on end with no solution. No fancy chemicals or equipment needed like TIHKAL THH Synthesis. Due to the hundreds of Spiritual centers in South America needing these plants, Caapi is increasingly being harder to find. You can do this with normal coffee filters and cotton ball stuffed in a funnel. Tetrahydroharmine (THH): she is as valuable as mescaline, can't do without her. Diamondlike shimmering in her beauty.

In brews analyzed by the UDV, Santo Daime and Shuar Indian, THH levels were at the same high levels of harmine in the plant. Somehow, over their day's long cooking process perhaps using vitamin C (hydrogen doner) in the cooking, the THH would attain levels found as harmine in the plants. Harmaline levels often found zero but always very low (0 to 30mg levels) in a typical brew. Just google tetrahydroharmine wikipedia and read the studies attached at bottom.

1. Post #12 of link above shows how to convert harmaline to pure THH in 1.5 hour for the first time (very fast) with 75% yield. TIHKAL THH entry also achieved 75% yield. Post also shows how to check the blue glow under blacklight to make sure it is pure. Any green in the glow means you still have un-converted harmaline, but follow instructions and you won't have any unconverted. Be-ware cheap China made THH as a handful of people have reported it does not glow blue under blacklight, but green, indicating the process was not carried out to completion, harmaline contamination, incomplete synthesis. I recommend making your own or quality sources.

1. Dennis Mckenna Ph.D:
Thus, tetrahydroharmine may prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neuron.

In my experience, THH doubles the half-life of DMT, so when used sublingually or orally, you get a full strong 90 minutes out of it with long afterglow.

2. She is in the same beta-carboline family as ibogaine. She is the 2nd highest alkaloid in Caapi. She has a 10.5 hour half-life with peak at 5.25 hours.

3. DMT only colors are subdued and dark, but THH brightens the DMT visuals: out of this world impossible bright neon colors are a trait of high dose oral tetrahydroharmine + moderate dose 60 to 70mg+ sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT: neon red-greens, neon orange-blues, neon purple-yellows.

4. DMT does not block serotonin on it's own, but THH does...this results in not only stimulation but euphoria in combo with the DMT: and real Ayahuasca visions become apparent...important teamwork. Ibogaine, LSD, mescaline, shrooms, 5-meo-dmt, bufotenin in Amazonian snuffs, all block serotonin, THH blocks serotonin.

5. THH has numerous similarities to mescaline, she is like the beta-carboline version of mescaline, few people have used her over 100mg. I have seen the receptorome chart for THH vs. mescaline. She not only blocks serotonin like mescaline, but agonizes all 3 adrenal receptors A1-A3 associated with beauty and aesthetic enhancement, just like mescaline. Beauty enhancement is "over the top" when THH is included, she is diamondlike shimmering in her beauty.

Actresses on TV will look like dazzling glowing super-colorful cartoon versions of themselves (just like with high dose cactus tea) only if you include the THH. Researchers have called THH the "tryptamine of the beta-carboline world" and rightly so.

6. THH is found in average 150mg in a cup of Caapi based Ayahuasca tea, when 2 cups are drank by some of the more advanced members for evening at the vegetals (UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian) people are consuming around 300mg of THH.

7. Music will only sound bad-ass incredible if you include from 150mg to 300mg oral THH with your sublingual or oral DMT. The combo of THH + DMT is like listening to music on high-dose cactus tea, heavenly.

8. This pure THH at 300mg all by herself is extremely visual, she's an isomer of a hormone like substance made in the brain naturally.

9. The entry in TIHKAL for 300mg THH is completely wrong, where the unexperienced person compares it to the effects of 100mg harmaline. She is nothing at all like harmaline, and like 69ron once said about the person's comment in TIHKAL, he or she would not be able to tell their ass from their elbow. I agree, what complete nonsense.

10. professor8 (found here from 11/1/2010 he writes like a poet w/special powers of imagination & expression):
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) has the ability to raise your vibration in a most powerful, yet subtle way. It brings a crystalline prismy texture to spice and adds a super clear watery dimension to Aya, like looking down through 10meters of shimmering Caribbean Sea on clear blue day. It brings a dimension of pure light to the entheogenic experience and encourages entities & intelligences of only the Highest Order. If one is not accustomed to perceiving these experiences with a spiritual perspective most of the nuances & subtleties THH brings on are overlooked and remain unseen and one would better enjoy Harmaline as a house painter chooses a roller over a brush, its about preference & choice.

Trips (from here on 12/2/2011):
As to how the THH altered the experience -> I find rue extract+DMT to be very similar to mushrooms. I found the THH added to the rue+DMT to shift the experience to a state much closer to that provided by LSD. It was more clear, more energetic, more focused, and when confusion struck it was definitely more "acid-like".

Espiridion:
Tetrahydroharmine is much more like mescaline.

The world is moving in the direction of the Left Brain: technology and science. What the world needs is to move in the direction of Right Brain development: empathy, spirituality, connectedness. Compounds like tetrahydroharmine in Caapi could be said to improve emotional intelligence. Is this component of caapi a smart-nutrient for the right side of the brain? you be the judge.

At 300mg of THH all by itself, there are heavy open-eyed tracers like lightening flashes, and hours of teaching closed eye visions that start with colored sparkles and fireworks (red, green, yellow, blue) that dart around and progress into full-fledged way-beyond 4k visions with eyes closed that are not only static but often animated like slow and high speed movies, but all one monochrome color like green or blue for me, when you add DMT, the visions then become colored and patterning on animals for example will display their associated colors, DMT also adds on to or builds on top the THH visions, expanding them, but the teachings and insights & visions are credited to the Vine:

12. Gayle Highpine (Ayahuasca researcher):
The vine carries the content of the message, the teaching, and the insight. The purpose of drinking Ayahuasca is to receive the message the vine imparts.

Tetrahydroharmine or THH ranks very high on the "periodic psychedelic table" among all the known entheogens for inducing realistic way beyond 4k monochrome teaching visions for hours...adding even small amounts of DMT brightens and colorizes the visions, example: reptiles, birds & animals such as serpents/snakes/toucans/parrots/jaguars with patterning show their respective associated colors. Many times I have viewed multi-colored serpents, birds & jaguars several times over hour long CEV periods, serpents are the manifest spirit of Ayahuasca.

Page 154 of "Various Alkaloid Profiles in Decoctions of Banisteriopsis Caapi, 2005":
The average ratio of THH to harmine in the vegetals (traditional brews) was consistently near 1:1, from all sources (table 2), while this ratio was closer to 1:5 in a large survey of source plant material. It is presently unclear whether harmaline is being chemically reduced to THH during the acidic process of decoction.

Callaway wrote in "The Entheogen Review": 
However, in a broad (as yet unpublished) survey of Banisteriopsis caapi, Psychotria viridis and subsequent teas, which included phytochemical analyses of all, plus subjective ratings of the teas, a strong correlation was found with teas that contained high amounts of THH and not DMT! This rating was from a large body of experienced users (regular União do Vegetal members who had consumed ayahuasca for 10+ years). In short, yes, there seems to be important activity from THH.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
300mg Tetrahydroharmine (THH) teaching visions all by her self: 

The Ayahuasca closed eye visions using 150 to 300mg tetrahydroharmine or THH and HPBCD complexed DMT (30mg on up) together surpass in magnificence anything I have ever seen in reality or in works of art.

With open eyes, all spiritual things such as nature, art, female form, beauty, joy, take on significant meaning with infinite beauty, just like with cactus or LSD. Extraordinary beauty is manifested with open eyes and with the visions one sees with closed eyes. Impossible neon-like colors are seen that don't exist on this Earth.

The existence of a higher spiritual plane is recognized to which insight can and must be gained, yet it does not reject the mundane reality as inferior or empty. This joyous embracement of the world of form leads to words like infinite pleasure, beauty and joy. This loving reappraisal of the worldly forms leads the way to higher divine planes.

At 9pm one night, took another 100mg of THH, for a total of 350mg of THH for afternoon & night, before I fell asleep, I watched dream-like monochrome imagery (usually always in green or blue for me) as the THH was still working...I viewed mind-blowing vistas--grand architecture and cities, a bookshelf full of ancient books, a view of the gardens in front of what looked like Versailles, France.

I traveled down a street in Midieval period where I saw beautiful women walking along the street, I could make out the houses & markets along the street. Many of these visions are like slow speed movies being played, way beyond 4k, highly detailed...true Ayahuasca visions...this always happens when I take at least 300mg or more of tetrahydroharmine during the late afternoon/early night. This is one of the best parts of the journey imho.

I've taken 300mg of THH on it's own many times and for hours with eyes closed I view endless dream-like visions, like slow and high speed movies being played for several hours...totally unlike normal dreams, she seems to tap into the "Akashic record" of the universe, the ether where all events, past, present, and future are stored...she shows you artwork, architecture, nature, culture, fantasy, history, the future, spiritual, supernatural. The visions are also characterized by the extraordinary beauty that they manifest.

Tetrahydroharmine was called by one researcher "the tryptamine of the beta-carboline world" to give an example of her remarkable visionary properties. She is an isomer of a hormonal-like compound found in the brain naturally, she is what gives Ayahuasca her telapathine or telethapy properties and CEV dream-like visionary power.

300mg THH in Caapi is just as visual as 100mg harmaline but without the nausea and dizziness. At 300mg she gives one several hours of incredible closed eye realistic visions, this places her very high on the "psychedelic periodic table" for visions compared to just about any other entheogen.

It's like entering a university, she teaches you for hours with not only sequential visions one after another, but visions seen in continuous slow and high speed movies. She tells you a story for a long period. There is a theme to it all each time, the beautiful visions never repeat session to session. I only rarely go beyond 300mg THH, as a little dizziness sets in above 300mg for sure. No dizziness at 250mg, only a tiny bit at 300mg.

Several weeks ago, after drinking 300mg tetrahydroharmine, I saw the interior decorations of palaces, the checkered floors, the beautiful windows and furniture, the winding stair cases, I was blown away.

I've seen sacred temples for religious worship, beautiful animals and super fine women, birds of all kinds, even the lost city of Atlantis, I was taken in for a bird's eye view, zooming in from way above to all the way down into the city center.

Pic 1: attached chart of harmine and DMT strength from Jonathan Ott's "Ayahuasca Analogues". Unlike Jonathan Ott, just like Julian Palmer, I have found 170mg harmine to be the minimum with 200mg harmine working the best...incredibly well, and still zero nausea or dizziness. I'm a big dog at 200lbs and weight more than Ott's 170lbs. I like to start at 90mg oral or sublingual HPBCD DMT (+4 Shulgin strength level) and work up from there if I need to. 

Pic 2: Serpents are the manifest spirit of Ayahuasca, have seen them multiple times on many Ayahuasca journeys.

Top left: Egyptian Goddesses Isis (Cobra) & Serapis: depicted as Sacred Serpents

Top middle: Shipibo Ayahuasca Tapestry: The Vase representing the Amazonian Medicine, The Serpents that of the Grandmother Spirit of Ayahuasca

Top middle: Cosmic Serpent: Book by Jeremy Narby

Top right: Mayan ruins

Bottom left: Priestess of Quetzalcoatl

Bottom middle: Aztec Serpent Moon Goddess (Coyolxauhqui). Other Aztec Serpent Symbols include: Quetzalcoatl (Feathered Serpent), Xiuhcoatl (Fire Serpent), Mixcoatl (Cloud Serpent), and Coatlicue (She with Serpent Skirt)

Bottom right: Kundalini Serpent Pathway

Bottom right: Shiva & Shakti: Siddhi Level of Divine Masculine & Feminine Balance

48.JPG  49.JPG
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a new revolutionary discovery for DMT absorption, so it's complicated to explain, but easy to form in 2 minutes on a spoon.

So far, one other person has worked with this, specifically he has used the sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, another person has used the oral HPBCD DMT Ayahausca and confirmed it does indeed increase the potency of the DMT by a factor of two, or doubles the strength of it when used orally. 

Compilation of L-dreamer's comments:
Making this thread so that I can post my thoughts on the dosing method described in tregar's thread

My few experiences have consisted of about 60 mg of freebase DMT dissolved in 500 mg of HPBCD, with 250-300 mg of THH, and about 35 mg of sublingual harmala/harmaline

From the start I want to say that sublingual DMT with oral THH is everything I wanted ayahuasca/pharmahuasca to be. And I think it is also the best way for someone to be introduced to DMT
Where do I start with the pros:

- no nausea at all, even if you take sublingual harmine/harmaline with it. It is such an odd and pleasant feeling to not have to fight constant nausea and vomit inducing dizziness. I literally don't have to worry about having a handy throwup bucket like I did with typical oral DMT.
- just the right kind of duration, it never overstays it's welcome, in about an hour you will get whatever you had to receive. No need for a bedridden 2+ h long comedown
- crisp, clear headspace. Previous oral DMT experiences have always given me this pinch of delirium and sleepiness to my mental state. But with this combo and I am fully present in it
- no come-up anxiety, the transition is gradual and smooth
- the DMT visuals are there, and in one experience they seemed even more glowing, or with actual real-life landscapes or persons assembling before my vision instead of the usual DMT geometry
- your body will love to move to the music you are listening
- let's say you accidental swallow the DMT solution or the saliva build-up becomes unbearable - you will still have a pharmahuasca experience with less if not any nausea. And also this form of oral DMT seems to absorb way better than a typical pharmahuasca
- you need less DMT than the typical pharmahuasca
- if you aborted the experience (saliva build-up that you spit out) you will know in about 25-30 minutes for sure, and then you can try again with the same DMT dosage, it won't stack like in pharmahuasca where it can sometimes take even 2 hours to enter fully

I still can't believe people aren't all over this method, especially beginners. It is so versatile and maybe even "comfortable". It is worth experimenting only on it for me, goodbye throw bucket and tissues next to my bed, goodbye retching and holding in the taste of earthy vomit, goodbye 5 hour long sedation and diziness that takes up your entire day.

I predict in a short time sublingual DMT will have it's separate section on the Nexus.
L-dreamer, post #372:

Had another try today.
Tregar was not kidding with the images of beautiful women. Today I had a vision of a naked blonde with the body of a literal Goddess opening my mind's eye like you would a zipper at the beggining. The perfection of the female form in full display with a glistening astral skin. And it wasn't any libido increase, just a sense of witnessing beauty.
This effect is so peculiar to me, ava mentioned about certain adrenergic receptors that THH touches like mescaline does, but I could not find a source on how these receptors are actually involved in "Aesthetic perception"
L-dreamer, post #401:

no need to worry, the THH I have is 100% legit. It's just that sublingual DMT requires harmine or harmaline (sublingual or oral) to activate from my testing. At this point I am trying to see how exactly it works and what kind of harmalas are needed. Sublingual DMT isn't like vaped DMT where you don't need harmine or harmaline IMO.
The reasons I know my THH is legit are:
- had actual visions on it+DMT+ sublingual harmalas (even 35 mg can work). Visions of incredibly beautiful women (think Greek goddesses archetypes) are for me one of the hallmarks of THH
- enhances music
- leads to slight dizziness at that dosage but no actual nausea
- powerful mood enhancement for days after I have taken it: less anxiety, and less neuroticism
L-dreamer, post #411:

Writing this post 30 minutes after another sublingual DMT experience. Someone was asking me why am I hoarding grams of DMT. And the reply is that I want to have as many sublingual DMT experiences.

Finally got the pure harmine and the difference is night and day from the harmaline. Way more sharper thought space without the tinges of delirium harmaline brought me, I'm not going back.
I tried two times pharmahuasca but I puked two hours in each time, so the experiences ended way sooner.

I will say that the pharmahuasca is more suited, at least in the dosages I take the DMT with, for self-assessment. It just makes me think about me, my life, and my relationships with others. A lot of times there is barely any fancy light show going on but I am fed spikes of what I feel are insight, that stay with me long after the experience is over. One of the trips dealt with the theme of my parents and brothers, the blood lineage that ties us and the affection that binds a family in cohesion.

Sublingual DMT on the other hand is way more euphoric, sharp and energetic. Pharmahuasca is the boring tea you have to sip that does not taste good, while sublingual DMT is that can of energy drink you just want to gulp in one go.
I have a vape mod but I can honestly say that I am too scared to smoke DMT in any significant dosage. And the lack of harmalas gives the pure DMT landscape a vibe that I consider too chaotic and useless, like those post-modern "pain-t(h)ings" were people just smear paint and call it a day.

Dosage: 120 mg of DMT (without the RE-x), 50 mg of sublingual harmine, 300 mg of THH an hour before. The HPBCD was added according to the instructions of ava
Held the cotton with the liquid for 8 minutes, all the saliva built up was spit into a cup after. I have to say that, like ava mentioned, the harmine added to HPBCD alleviated the DMT sting a bit.

Comeup began as soon as I put my sleep mask on. What followed could be described as a display of a dance show. Walls of different chambers were morphing and dancing to the music I was listening. They changed into different body parts such as legs and arms (all with womanly proportions) and were in an perpetual fluidity. Plenty of women figures under disguise, at some point I saw a roman chamber with a white statue morphing. Near the end of the trip a vision of a forest sprang up.

The trip duration was literally to the length of this playlist I was listening during.

10/10 would recommend again

Edited by tregar, 02 October 2022 - 04:12 PM.

• bezevo and Mushinist like this

#143 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,261 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 October 2022 - 07:19 AM

Read your whole report, thanks Chloralhydro, keep up the great work, love your screen name. G_chem and I used to talk MG seeds years ago here.

Keep in mind there are around 32 to 36 seeds per gram, average 34 seeds per gram, you used 4 grams to begin = around 136 seeds.

My preferred dose is 25 to 30 grams of seeds, which is around 850 to 1000 seeds. A pound (452 grams) of fresh seeds is dirt cheap direct from grower I know. I also always take it with at least 200mg of pure tetrahydroharmine I make at home, "stimulating psychedelic amplifier". THH is mildly stimulating since it blocks serotonin like LSD, shrooms, mescaline. Never have I ever experienced any cramping or vasoconstriction with MG seeds even at the 30g level, as the ergometrine (which causes cramping) is extremely low in MG seeds compared to HBWR (very high). Any theoretical cramping by the LSH is counteracted by the penniclavine in the seeds, which is a 5-ht1a agonist (over 80% of brain 5-ht) which is inhibitory to the agonizing effects of the LSH, just like LSD which has strong 5-ht1a inhibitory action compared with it's other agonizing action at the other 20% of brain 5-ht. Same with the MG seeds.

Since you compared 4 grams to around 60ug of LSD, you should find the 28 grams I use to around 7 x 60ug of LSD or 420ug of LSD. 28 grams is a phenomenal experience combined with pure THH or tetrahydroharmine.

Some sherry wine MG LSH + penniclavine combo trip reports here, see post #2 for 25 MG trip reports from the archives:Zero nausea morning glory LSH tincture based on 2022 LSH study, natural LSD - The Psychedelic Experience - Shroomery Message Board

A week later I take HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca: https://www.shroomer...Number/27978052

I prefer the fabled "mescaline + LSD combo", and this mescaline + LSH/penniclavine combo is way beyond that.

Tonight this Friday I am taking a fresh tea made from 500g of bridgesii pieces the 1st hour, then 1 hour later taking 200mg of pure tetrahydroharmine + 28gram sherry wine morning glory seed extract.

The morning glory seed tincture allows me to trip much harder on just a very low dose of brigesii cactus, so 1st I take around a 500g fresh pieces (de-cored) bridgesii tea (like 375mg mescaline), boil 45 minutes, strain everything thru a strainer, filter thru a cotton ball in a funnel or optional: let boiled down tea sit in fridge overnight in a tall 1/2 pint jar, (I boil down to 5oz so each 1oz = 100g of cactus pieces) and decant and only drink what is above the teeny tiny 1/8" green mud layer at the very bottom for zero nausea.

1 hour later take 200mg of pure tetrahydroharmine along with 25 gram morning glory tincture. THH is not a RIMA or MAOI but a "psychedelic serotonin reuptake inhibitor". She is a female teaching spirit found in Caapi, potent psychedelic amplifier, not necessary to add at all, but I prefer to, she shares many similarities with mescaline, more on this at bottom of this post where I include 12 reasons she is special and unique. The natives say she is not only the teaching spirit of Caapi but she teaches one about other psychedelic plants of the jungle when she is combined with them, and brings out their essence as well.

Only take in this order: cactus 1st, then 1 hour later take the 200mg of THH + MG tincture, this way the mild maoi's in the cactus whether it be bridgesii, san pedro, peruvianus will not amplify or clash with the psychedelic SRI (serotonin reuptake inhibitor) which is tetrahydroharmine. However, you can always take THH or tetrahydroharmine + MG tincture at the exact same time no matter what.

This gives me a very long super strong trip. This is like the fabled around 375mg mescaline + 5 x LSD hit combo but way better, as the LSH + penniclavine in the MG tincture is zero nausea, zero anxiety or thought confusion like with LSD so you can take larger doses, zero cramping or vasoconstriction, compared to LSD, this is not only anxiety free but more natural feeling, more visual, more aesthetic, heavy tracers, way more music enhancing than man-made LSD. Very, very euphoric. Music is out of this world. For hours I've seen entire walls of open-eyed visuals everywhere in front of me with this combo, and glimpses of fractals in mid-air....also, the active vibrating energy fields in flux that surround everything is just incredible to watch. Extremely colorful, divine shimmering glowing to everything, deep head space, closed eye geometrics and visions, profound spiritual insights.

* This is a rough estimate using the particular potent bridgesii I use, but each 100g fresh de-cored pieces contains around 75mg of mescaline, so 500g = 375mg mescaline, 600g = 450mg mescaline, 800g = 600mg mescaline.

* Always test your tetrahydroharmine by dipping a cue tip in vinegar, then taking up a bit of the THH with the wet cue tip and rubbing it on a paper plate under a blacklight, if the streak glows pale blue, you have pure tetrahydroharmine, any green or yellow glow in it means you have un-pure THH which is contamainated with harmaline, always test THH if you get it from China, there have been reports of it glowing green instead of light blue, meaning the harmaline conversion was not carried out to completion. Keep in mind harmine glows pale blue too.

The last thing you want is to combine "contaminated THH which has harmaline in it" with the morning glory seed tincture, traces of harmaline + mg tincture is not a good combo, however pure THH + mg tincture is miraculous.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pic1 : 10.7.2022 Here is pic of 28 gram (950 seeds) cold sherry wine morning glory 3oz tincture, after it filtered thru the "fine wire coffee filter", I then let the 1/2 pint jar of liquid sit in fridge for around 4 hours, notice the 1/4" layer of mud that forms on the bottom....easy instructions on post #1: Zero nausea morning glory LSH tincture based on 2022 LSH study, natural LSD - The Psychedelic Experience - Shroomery Message Board

pic 2: 10.7.2022....simply decant and drink ONLY the liquid above the mud for a ZERO NAUSEA LSH + penniclavine combo psychedelic experience, love more than LSD.

First I am taking my 500g fresh bridgesii cactus tea, then 1 hour later I take 200mg of pure tetrahydrohamine or THH along with the 28 gram (950 seed) cold sherry wine LSH + penniclavine tincture for an incredibly strong experience like the fabled "mescaline + LSD trip" but even better, completely natural.

10.JPG  11.JPG

Edited by tregar, 07 October 2022 - 02:02 PM.

• bezevo likes this

#144 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,261 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 October 2022 - 08:44 PM

I actually prefer to keep the two separate. Bridgesii is way to potent all on its own, and same for the seeds, way too potent. No need ever for combos. 

#145 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,261 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 October 2022 - 10:05 AM

To the person that said I am a psychedelic addict, this is wrong. Many in the Ayahuasca daime churches also take Ayahuasca at least once a week, or 4 times a month, this I do as well, keeps me happy and depression free. I am also a bodybuilder besides a chemist and have lifted weights for over 20 years, in the best shape of my life, and work 50 hours some weeks as I put in a day of overtime weekly many months, I am well balanced and walk my dog on seawall on every day off, enjoy nature to fullest, I don't have any addiction problems, in fact Ayahausca got me off all drugs decades ago, and cured depression.

Here are my posts as bodybuilder: https://anabolicmind...odworks.329132/

I had a 28gram morning glory trip extracted with 3 shots of cold sherry wine with 40mg DL tartaric acid last night that was ultra powerful. I also added around 1/4 shot of cold everclear to the 3 shots of wine to up the alcohol content slightly....felt like 5 hits of acid for 6 hours, had the time of my life watching 4k movies, bright colored geometrics with eyes closed. Music was incredible, so damn colorful and high euphoria and divine infinite beauty with open eyes, took along with 200mg of pure tetrahydroharmine ie "psychedelic amplifier".

I also love taking sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahausca mid week on wed as I work every other weekend, then on my 2 fridays off for month, I either use the seeds, or will use around 500 to 600 pieces of fresh bridgesii.

So I have choices between the seeds, bridgesii, or the sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahausca, nice to have choices to mix it up and choose what I want to trip on.

P.S. I just prefer zero nausea whether it is my cactus, Ayahuasca or seeds, not necessary to me, I can live without it, I hate nausea with a passion, as a chemist I use simple methods to eliminate it like decantion of liquid above the mud after it sits in fridge a few hours. If you want to throw up and experience heavy nausea, then drink the mud. Keep in mind that several teens went to emergency room a few years ago after "eating the seeds". They were in really bad shape, The shamanic way of the natives was never to eat the seeds, they all made extractions use balche or a beer they made themselves, see pic of this on post #141 at top of this page 8. 

Edited by tregar, 18 October 2022 - 10:56 AM.

• YoshiTrainer likes this

#146 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,261 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 October 2022 - 09:33 AM

IF YOU LET THE SOLUTION SIT OVERNIGHT, after the 2 minute filtering thru the coffee wire strainer, ALL THE MUD WILL FORM A COMPACT TINY LAYER AT THE BOTTOM, JUST LIKE IN PHOTO...DRINK ONLY WHAT IS ABOVE THE MUD FOR A PHENOMENAL EXPERIENCE WITH ZERO NAUSEA.

10.JPG  11.JPG

Zero nausea morning glory LSH tincture based on 2022 LSH study, natural LSD - The Psychedelic Experience - Shroomery Message Board

--> I as well use sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca weekly with zero nausea or dizziness used sublingually. Big difference compared to oral Ayahuasca which always make me feel nauseated, uncomfortable, dizzy like and with anxiety, with sublingual there is none of that. Take a look at L-dreamer's many experiences using the sublingual Ayahuasca several posts down. He rated it 10/10 just like me: https://www.shroomer...Number/27978052

Edited by tregar, 22 October 2022 - 09:47 AM.

• ElPirana likes this

#147 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,261 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 October 2022 - 06:33 PM

I had an amazing experience tonight using 28g of seeds, took along with 200mg pure tetrahydroharmine. 3 shots of cold shery wine with 1/4 shot of cold everclear + 40mg DL tartaric acid. Unbelievable, so far beyond LSD....so much more sensual and all around euphoric to the highest degree....6 hours of very strong journey...what I like is that you don't feel run down the next day like you do after potent bridgesii tea, cactus can often make you feel like you been thru a major operation the next day, takes time to recover.

This just works its magic on you slowly, then it peaks at the 3rd hour, and holds plateau for 3 more hours, then slowly back down...I saw hours of closed eye geometrics and hours of infinite beauty with open eyes, so magical, like a fairy tale land. Music so bad ass, one of the very best music drugs next to mescaline. Incredible magical deep head space...so healing...Shulgin level +5 experience and life changing.

After filtering thru the coffee wire strainer, I let it sit in fridge for 4 hours, then drank only what was above the mud, zero nausea.

11 out of 10, so incredible...I am very impressed with the seeds, this LSH + penniclavine is incredible.

• ElPirana likes this

#148 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,261 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 October 2022 - 10:23 AM

Everything you need to know is on this one page with pics. I've used this LSH + penniclavine combo seed tincture countless time over a 6 month period, tripping hard core each time. I've take a shit load of psychedelics, and this is one of the best, if not "the best" if you love a long 6 hour strong trip.

Thanks for your 420 seed experience energie2k. Glad to hear it worked for you as well in Germany. See step 9 below on freezing in case you want to use it days later. Good luck on getting the DL tartaric acid and wine preserver canister ($9 from amazon here in USA). You can only make THH or tetrahydroharmine out of harmaline, not a mixture of harmine and harmala, so that will not work unfortunately. It's not necessary to take 200mg of THH with it, but I always do. Instructions on making THH from harmaline here on post #13: https://mycotopia.ne...e-under-tongue/

10.26.2022 Experience: I had an amazing experience tonight using 28g of seeds, around 980 seeds, took along with 200mg pure tetrahydroharmine. 3 shots of cold shery wine with 1/4 shot of cold everclear + 40mg DL tartaric acid. Unbelievable, so far beyond LSD....so much more strongly sensual, super colorful, strongly visual, music enhancing, big time tracers, and all around euphoric to the highest degree....6 hours of very strong journey...I usually save my bridgesii cactus for special trips outdoors like when I go to waterpark all morning and afternoon. This I love to use at home, trip just as well as cactus but using the seeds instead, very cheap and super potent. Save a ton of money. I'm sure this would be great for trips outdoors in nature as well.

This just works its magic on you slowly, then it peaks at the 3rd hour, and holds plateau for 3 more hours, then slowly back down...I saw hours of closed eye geometrics with real colored visions and hours of infinite beauty with open eyes, so magical, like a fairy tale land. Music so bad ass, one of the very best music drugs on par with mescaline, no different. Incredible magical deep head space...so healing...Shulgin level +5 experience and life changing.

The trip lasted strongly for 6 hours and peaked at 3 hours as mentioned above. Unlike an acid trip where I peak rapidly and then come down fast, this is more like I peak slowly, level off for 3 hours, and then come down slow. I am always in control of my faculties. Even after you are tripping, there is a strong pleasant afterglow that lasts forever into the next morning.

Like 5 hits of 100ug acid but way more natural, no man-made feeling to it all, impossible to have a bad trip on this, no thought confusion or anxiety like with acid, colors are way beyond LSD, music is way beyond LSD, visuals are way beyond LSD. Better than any LSD I've ever taken. Super strong tracers, divine open eyed beauty, no words to describe. Incredibly euphoric, feel great the next morning with strong afterglow.

After filtering thru the coffee wire strainer, I let it sit in fridge for 4 hours, then drank only what was above the mud, zero nausea.

11 out of 10, so incredible...I am very impressed with the seeds, this LSH + penniclavine is incredible.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steps:

Keep in mind there are around 32 to 36 seeds per gram.

1. 2:30 pm I got home from work day of overtime early, have next day off, right away began preparation of seeds so could trip in a couple hours. Poured 3 shots of cold sherry wine (just opened) into a 1/2 pint jar, added 40mg of DL tartaric acid found here: https://www.himedias...xtra-pure-10626 or amazon or ebay, then added 1/4 shot of cold everclear, put wine + 1/4 shot everclear solution into the fridge to wait.

You will want to add 1/4 shot of cold everclear, it really helps to extract all the powerful alkaloids from the seeds using the extra bit of alcohol added to the Sherry, plus it helps the separation of the solution from the mud much sooner in the fridge after it sits after filtering, seems to speed this up by an hour or two, so in only 3 to 4 hours you have 85% separation.

If you let it sit overnight, you have 100% separation. Believe me, if you don't want to wait, drinking just this 85% separated solution after 3 to 4 hours above the mud is ZERO nausea, and plenty damn potent (like 5 hits of acid), no need to wait for it to 100% separate overnight, unless you want to.

Do not use just plain L-tartaric acid but find the DL tartaric acid, D-tartaric acid is what is used to convert freebase LSD to the stable active D-form isomer salt. By adding DL tartaric acid, you will convert the freebase alkaloids contained within the rubbery embryo of the seeds to the stable D-form salts, which is stable to bright light, and absorbs way better in the stomach, very active salt form. Most alkaloids such as mescaline, etc. are found as the salt form in the plant, but not so with the alkaloids contained within the seeds, they are freebase form, by adding the DL tartaric acid, not only will this greatly enhance extraction from the seed powder, but it then becomes stable to bright light (the fragile alkaloids won't break down), and absorption is greatly improved in stomach.

IMPORTANT! Acetaldehyde is a volatile compound and evaporates off at 70 degree F, so always keep your sherry wine in the fridge, and your tincture too. You don't want your stimulating and psychedelic LSH decomposing to the sedating and inactive LSA do you?

IMPORTANT! Always re-seal the wine by spraying $9 wine preserver gas (*mazon) into bottle to replace the oxygen blanket above the wine, then replace cork quickly and store in fridge, this way the precious acetaldehyde in the wine does not decompose or oxidize to vinegar as naturally happens over 5 days, it will remain fresh forever this way. The gas canister will last for years of sealing many sherry wine bottles.

The sherry wine, (just like the famous 1961 Arcamone study where LSA was dunked into fermented liquor and the LSA was converted into LSH) will cause the LSA to transform to LSH due to acetaldehyde adduct attraction/condensation reaction forming stable LSH alkaloid. Adding 40mg DL tartaric acid powder only took the PH = normal 4.0 to 3.0.

2. weighed out 28g of heavenly blue morning glory seeds, I buy in lot direct from grower, very cheap this way, after I weigh out seeds, then I vacuum pack the seeds in a food saver bag and put back into freezer, they keep forever this way. The vacuum saver is only thirty dollars from walmart or similar.

3. I crushed the 28g of seeds in between a folder over paper plate in the garage on cement floor using a hammer. I kept only a lamp on in the garage far away from where I was hammering to simulate low light conditions, once the seed mush is added to the solution with DL tartaric acid, then it is stable to bright light a little bit later on in the steps.

4. Then I added the crushed seeds from paper plate into coffee grinder and ground to a dust.

5. Added the seed mush to solution prepared in step 1, shook hard for 1 minute, then placed back into fridge, let sit 5 minutes, then shook again for 1 minute, let sit for 10 minutes.

6. Filtered liquid layer above the seed mush through a "fine wire coffee filter" sitting on a glass. The liquid filters in around 2 minutes, rotate the filter round and round as it sits above the glass to help the contents all filter quickly.

Then pour the remaining seed mush debris on top your fine wire filter and press down on it with a spoon to get every last drop of liquid out of the seed mush, once you are done filtering, throw the expended seed mush on the filter into the trash.

7.  Take your jar of filtered liquid and place it into the fridge for at least 3 hours or so, you can even leave it in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight. You will notice that after the jar sits in the fridge a while, that a fine layer (1/4" to 1/2" layer of mud) will form on the very bottom of the jar, this is good, decant and ONLY drink what is above this mud layer for a zero nausea experience, there will be no nausea causing particles in the solution you drink...leave the 1/2" layer of mud at the bottom of the jar behind, there are no actives in it.

IMPORTANT! always keep your tincture cold in fridge to keep acetaldehyde from evaporating off, as this happens at 70 degree F, always keep cool.

8. Dab a cue tip into your tincture and swab a bit on a paper plate in front of a blacklight, observe the bright blue glow of the active LSH and penniclavine Lysergic acid amides, the two highest alkaloids in morning glory. This LSH tek converts any leftover LSA in the seeds to LSH or Lysergic Acid Hydroxyethylamide. Important teamwork: the combo of LSH + penniclavine HITS 6 MORE RECEPTORS than even LSD, see study pic of this below.

9. Freeze the tincture if you plan to use it more than a couple days later, then defrost in fridge when ready to use, always keep fridge cold or below 70 degree F so the acetaldehyde does not boil off which occurs at 70 degree F. Freezing will preserve the acetaldehyde in the wine indefinitely if you plan to use at a later time, as the acetaldehyde will not oxidize to acetic acid or vinegar as normally happens after 5 days or so, oxygen cannot breach inside the frozen wine.

10. After sitting in fridge for only 4 hours, I drank only what was above the mud layer for zero nausea, see pics. Absolutely incredible experience, see experience above the steps.

326818800-thumb_1.jpg 326818809-thumb_2.jpg 326818818-thumb_3.jpg

326818824-thumb_4.jpg 326818831-thumb_5.jpg 326818837-thumb_6.jpg 516816073-thumb_10.jpg516816081-thumb_11.jpg

I as well use sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca every other week with zero nausea or dizziness used sublingually. Big difference compared to oral Ayahuasca which always make me feel nauseated, uncomfortable, dizzy like and with anxiety, with sublingual there is none of that. Take a look at L-dreamer's many experiences using the sublingual Ayahuasca several posts down. He rated it 10/10 just like me: https://www.shroomer...Number/27978052

Here are my posts as bodybuilder: https://anabolicmind...odworks.329132/

How this LSA to LSH conversion works:

1) Sherry wine is high in acetaldehyde (10mg per 30ml or shot glass). This serves as an advantage...why is this important? See: https://www.ncbi.nlm...icles/PMC49935/ Page 8441 "Reaction of Indole with Acetaldehyde: A 0.2% solution of indole in equal amounts of water, ethanol, and acetaldehyde formed a product with 60% yield after 1 hour of reaction at ambient temperature. Omitting the ethanol (50% acetaldehyde in water mixture) had no effect.

Decreasing the concentration of acetaldehyde to 0.1% increased the reaction rate and percent yield of product." See pic of the researchers's indole + acetaldehyde adduct product formed before (page 8439) and after (page 8441).

The researchers achieved a new product with or without the use of ethanol, it made no difference, you only need water acidified to around ph=4 and around a 0.1% acetaldehyde solution, and around a 3 hour soak time for 100% conversion.

Sherry wine fits the bill perfectly with it's high acetaldehyde content, and low ph, which is already at ph=4, just like the study calls for. The researchers stated "the lower the PH, the faster the reaction (indole adduct formation at the NH group)." It contains the perfect amount of acetaldehyde as well, in an alcoholic medium no less.

2) See attached paper: "The LSA component of claviceps paspali forms LSH when dunked into fermented liquor (wine)".pdf 3.29MB. LSA turns into LSH plain and simple just like the 1960's study discovered, all you do is add LSA to wine, stir or shake for a little bit, and LSH forms due to attraction of the acetaldehyde to the LSA, condensation reaction, stable LSH forms and remains stable so long as it is in acidic medium like wine else it decomposes back to LSA in plain water, keep your wine solution cold at all times in fridge as acetaldehyde evaporates off at room temp or 70 degree F. Drink while cold.

Attached File  2022: Adduct formation of d-Lysergic Acid Amide or (LSA) and aldehydes.pdf  1.13MB
Attached File  2016: Polish morning glory study shows LSH and penniclavine two highest alkaloids in MG.pdf  1.19MB
Attached File  Tryptophan analogues form adducts with aldehydes alone or with aldehydes in alcohol.pdf  780.97KB
Attached File  The LSA component of claviceps paspali forms LSH when dunked into fermented liquor (wine).pdf  3.29MB
Attached File  5 Ergot alkaloids in morning glory just as stimulating as LSD in animal experiments, Yui and Yuji Takeo, 1958.pdf  596.64KB
attached papers can be found here on page 8: https://mycotopia.ne...in-water/page-8

206179472-thumb_5.jpg 206179480-thumb_6.jpg 100343718-thumb_118a.jpg 100395625-thumb_118b.jpg 979746041-thumb_z10.jpg

151862467-thumb_2.jpg 102752130-thumb_802.jpg 979746034-thumb_z20.jpg 979746026-thumb_z1.jpg

Pic: The psychedelic kykeon was drank every year at the Greek sacred ceremony for 2,000 years, claviceps paspali ergot infected paspalum distichum L. grass, which grows adjacent to Eleusis in the famous Rarian plain, contains the exact same alkaloid profile as the powerful Mesoamerican morning glory could have easily fed the hundreds of participants at Eleusis.

979746049-thumb_z7.jpg 979746057-thumb_z8.jpg 108498328-thumb_1000.jpg 109237496-thumb_1002.jpg

Edited by tregar, 27 October 2022 - 03:38 PM.

#149 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,261 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 October 2022 - 10:04 AM

Last and final updates 10.28.2022:

LSH + penniclavine combo psychedelic, natural LSD: 

1) Zero nausea morning glory LSH + penniclavine combo tincture based on 2022 LSH study, natural LSD:

Sublingual "under the tongue" Ayahuasca: 

I use the sublingual HPBCD DMT weekly with zero nausea or dizziness used sublingually. Big difference compared to oral Ayahuasca which always make me feel nauseated, uncomfortable, dizzy like and with anxiety, with sublingual there is none of that. Take a look at L-dreamer's many experiences using the sublingual Ayahuasca several posts up. He rated it 10/10 just like me.

This sublingual Ayahuasca bi-weekly is so euphoric and very strong, zero nausea or dizziness, absolutely love her. All the visions, music enhancement, deep spiritual insights and teachings of oral Ayahuasca without the side effects:

#150 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,261 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 November 2022 - 10:55 AM

I recently tried an experience taking 200mg of pure tetrahydroharmine at same time as dropping in 3 hits of 100ug white fluff LSD into the 28g morning glory wine tincture, the experience was beyond my wildest expectations...the morning glory adds INCREDIBLE DIMENSIONS to the normal LSD experience making it seem completely natural and not man-made at all, as the morning glory tincture hits 6 more receptors beyond LSD.

The experience seemed a lot more like mescaline, felt like I had taken cactus instead it was so incredible...extremely sensual, euphoria was mind-blowing, felt like a cactus experience it was so infinitely sensual, color enhancing, music-enhancement was way beyond LSD. Highly recommend the combination. You will feel great the next day, the glow continues all day long next day.

The impossible out of this world colors and music enhancement is phenomenal for an entire 6 hours at high strength. The visuals and music were so incredible I kept saying "how is this possible?" +5 Shuling level experience.

#151 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,261 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 November 2022 - 12:02 PM

Take a look at this report from erowid in 2017, morning glory extraction into wine, author found it best experience as well as extraction methods she tried, my only suggestion is to immediately extract into the 3 shots cold sherry wine + 1/4 shot cold everclear + 40mg DL tartaric acid solution-->instead of extracting into water, then adding to wine as the author did: https://erowid.org/e...xp.php?ID=95057

Also see the wine extraction reports from Norman and dmthead420 on post #1 of page 1 of shroomery link. They also found it best experience of all methods, as well as zero nausea, zero vasoconstriction. 

Floors Made of Water Under Dancing Stars
Morning Glory & Alcohol
by Psychopsilocybin
Citation:  Psychopsilocybin. "Floors Made of Water Under Dancing Stars: An Experience with Morning Glory & Alcohol (exp95057)". Erowid.org. Jul 10, 2017. erowid.org/exp/95057

DOSE:
8 g oral Morning Glory (extract)
24.75 oz oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

BODY WEIGHT: 190 lb

'Morning Glory Wine'

I have tried several different morning glory preparations now, including alcohol tinctures, eating ground up seeds, LSA conversion using peppermint oil, and cold water extracts, all of which have been a let down until my last attempt. This time, I used 24g of heavenly blue variety purchased in early spring from a local store, almost as soon as the new seed displays were set out for the year. I'm not sure, but I think part of my success this time may have come from buying the seeds before they sat in the summer heat causing the goodies to degrade.

After rinsing the seeds in soapy water, I placed them in a blender and added about a half a cup of distilled water. At this point, I turned off all of the lights, and lit a few candles on the other side of the room to provide just enough light to work by. Then I used the pulse setting to grind all of the seeds as best as I could. Next, I poured the ground seeds into an empty wine bottle made from a dark amber glass, and then poured an entire new bottle of red wine into the morning glory bottle. This mixture sat for three days, while being shook up twice a day or so. On the third day, the bottle was opened and the solid matter strained out. A small portion of the liquid was held under a black light to test for LSAs, but to my disappointment, it did not glow. My friends and I decided to give it a shot any way, and what happened next rocked my world.

0:00 The wine was divided into 3 nearly equal portions, and we all began to drink it slowly. My friends by the way, are both women about the same age as I am.

0:15 It doesn't taste especially great, but it is MUCH better than other morning glory preparations I've tried in the past. Still, my body seems to recognize the smell and I start to feel a bit nauseous. My friends however have had no experience with morning glory yet, and they aren't experiencing any nausea or stomach woes.

0:30 We are all still slowly sipping our drinks, but my past experiences with mg are starting to get to me, and I think I may vomit. I was swearing off ever trying morning glory again and thinking that this experience would be like all of my others where I spend 6 hours sick and never actually trip, when my friend tries to convince me that its just all in my head.

0:50 We are starting to notice lights becoming brighter and I get excited because I realize that it is actually working, My stomach has calmed down and no one feels the slightest bit of nausea or sickness, in fact, nobody did for the rest of the trip, no stomach cramps, or vomiting, nothing.

1:20 We finally finish all of our drinks and are starting to feel the effects, and decide to watch Yellow Submarine, which I had never seen before.

2:00 The effects are really beginning to kick in, everything seems to take on a glow, and lights are almost hard to look at because they seem so bright. None of us can control our laughter and we all describe a feeling of warmth over our bodies.

3:00 We are all incredibly happy and laughing at everything, and every now and then noticing small open eyed visuals. Everything looks 'pretty' and we spend time staring at random things like the colorful flowers printed on paper towels.

4:00 The trip peaked around this time, and we decided to go to the bedroom where they had a black light and glow in the dark stars glued to the walls. I have never hallucinated in my life like I did in that room. The wall seemed to disappear and the stars were floating in the air and dancing around. They glowed so bright and I was mesmerized for a moment, when one of my friends said that the floor was water and that we should jump into the boat, which was actually the bed, As soon as I looked down, I saw ripples in the floor by my feet, and it looked just like i was standing in water so I hopped in the bed and stared at the stars some more. I started to feel this strange since of innocence being shared by all of us, like we were all just kids playing and there was nothing wrong about us tripping out on one bed together.

4:10 We decided the 'boat' was moving too much so we swam back to the living room and watched another movie.

I have tried a few other hallucinogens, mushrooms, 2C-I, salvia, and dextromethorphan, but I have never felt anything like I did that night on morning glory. I was so happy, had an incredible body buzz, and amazing feeling of empathy. I can't describe, but somehow I felt just like I was a little kid again, there was no frustrating confusion like that of 2C-I or salvia, and there was no stomach pains or nausea, it was by far the most intense and incredible experience I have had yet, and look forward to trying it again one day.

Exp Year: 1991 ExpID: 95057
Age at time of experience: 22
Published: Jul 10, 2017 Views: 3,099
[ View as PDF (for printing) ] [ View as LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Switch Colors ]
Morning Glory (38) : Preparation / Recipes (30), Small Group (2-9) (17)
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid.
TERMS OF USE: By accessing this page, you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving written permission prior to your downloading the data.

Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.
Erowid Experience Vault © 1995-2022 Erowid

• bezevo likes this

#152 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,261 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 November 2022 - 09:17 AM

As mentioned in the beginning of post #1, I always take the morning glory tincture along with either 150 to 200mg of pure tetrahydroharmine (which is stimulating and a "psychedelic amplifier") or with LSD, by dropping a few hits into the wine tincture when ready to drink, which is also stimulating. 

The THH and or LSD at the same time as the MG tincture counteract any sedation that may be encountered, the morning glory tincture adds incredible dimensions to the THH and LSD experience, way beyond my wildest expectations, for example:

With THH + LSD + MG wine tincture, music has sounded as good as if you had taken cactus, colors are out of this world, impossibly neon-like and saturated, colors are seen that don't belong to this world, euphoria is far beyond just LSD or THH alone, visuals are far beyond, 3-d visual dimensional qualities are added to the experience that are mesmerizing, just like the euphoria. 

The experience with the added MG wine tincture takes on a quality very eerily similar to a mescaline experience, way more sensual, colorful, music-enhancing and visual, with a very deep healing headspace, with infinite beauty seen with open eyes. 

This is very possibly due to the morning glory tincture hitting 6 more receptors beyond LSD, see study chart in middle of this page above or post #1: specifically the 6 adrenal receptors associated with "beauty, music and aesthetic enhancement". Cactus also hits these adrenal receptors hard, LSD only hits one of them by itself, and is why LSD often seems "mad-made" and not as aesthetic as the natural psychedelics. THH also hits these adrenal receptors. 

At this point, judging from the experiences of a couple people encountering sedation, I would recommend only taking the tincture with either a small amount of either pure THH (can be taken at same time), LSD (can be taken at same time), or with a small amount of cactus tea (only take the MG tincture one hour later after the cactus tea) to avoid clashes with any mild maoi's in the cactus. You don't want the mild maoi's in bridgesii, peruvianus, or san pedro amplifiying the effects of the seeds, so never take them at the same time, always stagger by one hour, in that order only, cactus first, seed tincture one hour later.  

This is not always the case that sedation is encountered with just the MG alcoholic tincture alone, see the reports of Norman, dmthead420, stretchman, chemist Peter Webster, itbebasidia, morning glory everclear tincture FAQ described on posts #1, #2, and #3....

....another thing is that yes, 3 shots of sherry wine may not be enough to cause a super giant separation from the bottom 1/2" layer seed mush mud, so you may want to add some applejuice or similar like Zinvinny, what I usually do is increase the 3 shots a tiny bit over the marker on the shot glass, each time I pour, to up the liquid amount. 

I can say only experiment for yourself, especially with combinations as I mentioned above, and continue to post reports so we can all learn from each other. 

#153 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,261 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 November 2022 - 09:01 AM

11.6.2022 Saturday: Most profound visual and deep head space healing trip of my entire life, and I've taken psychedelics hundreds of times.:heart: :heart: :heart:

I had a 40gram morning glory tincture last night (most I've ever taken) that blew my mind, took with 250mg of pure THH or tetrahydroharmine and 3 hits of LSD dropped into the wine, it was so powerful I saw hours of movies with closed eyes, euphoria was incredible, colors neon and glowing, tracers everywhere....my gosh it was the most powerful trip of my life. I took at 3pm, and even at 2am at night with eyes closed I was seeing full length movies of people, scenery, she told a story, I could just close my eyes for an instant and see images galore, real powerful visions that went on and on.

There was zero nausea or zero vasoconstriction. I drank only the solution above the 1/2" layer of mud after it sat in fridge for only 3 hours...all the actives are in the solution, The morning glory tincture made the experience feel like 600mg of mescaline, the most visual trip of my entire life...sensual to the extreme...with eyes open tracers were insane, infinite divine beauty everywhere, I would wave my hand, and hundreds of tracers would follow...music was so bad ass it was beyond comprehension...I had it playing all night...super deep healing space, so profound, like a decade worth of therapy...

The colors were incredible, neon saturated and glowing, saw colors that don't exist on this earth..mind blowing powerful euphoria like I have never felt before...so strong..The experience lasted 10 hours at incredible strength...my gosh I cant find the words no way to describe the ultra-powerful visionary, music-enhancing, deep healing experience.

Pic: morning glory wine prepared with 40g of heavenly blue seeds from grower + 3.5 shots of cold sherry wine + 1/4 shot cold everclear + 40mg DL tartaric acid.

morning glory wine.JPG

#154 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,261 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2022 - 12:03 PM

Thank you bezevo.

All I can say energie is that I get my seeds in lots direct from grower, I store vacuum packed in the freezer as explained several posts above where I give instructions on how to make the tincture. When I get ready to make the tincture, I pull vacuum sealed bag out of freezer, weigh out around 30 to 40g of seeds, then re-vacuum pack the remaining seeds and put back in freezer, they keep forever this way. Penniclavine in the seeds never goes bad, and the LSA should last forever if you keep your seeds frozen once you get them from your grower, we are forming LSH from the leftover LSA in the seeds. 

--> IMPORTANT !!! Remember once your solution sits in fridge from 3 hours to overnight, decant the solution from above the mud, and pour this clean solution into a clean jar, SHAKE this solution with lid on for around a minute BEFORE you drink it, this way we guarantee LSH forms as the LSA needs to be shaken or stirred in solution with the acetaldehyde in the wine to form the new LSH addition adduct, we also shake it for at least 2 minutes way back in the beginning when forming the tincture as explained in the beginning instructions. 

My last trip 2 days ago was using 40g of seeds, and still no nausea or vasoconstriction. The penniclavine in the seeds, being not only strongly psychedelic but a potent serotonin blocker counteracts any theoretical vasoconstriction LSH may ever have at higher doses, important teamwork between these 2 highest alkaloids in MG seeds. 

If you are patient, and let your morning glory solution sit in fridge for up to 5 hours or overnight, you will see it forms at most only a 3/8" layer of mud all compacted at the very bottom, if you let it sit just 3 hours, it is about 85% free from the mud at the bottom. It will be 100% free from mud if you let it sit from 5 hours to overnight. Drink ONLY the solution above the tiny layer of mud at bottom, the solution contains all the actives, zero nausea. 

If I had to choose between LSD or the morning glory tincture, I would choose the MG tincture every time, that's how incredible it is...but keep in mind I always take it with around 200 to 250mg of the stimulating THH or tetrahydroharmine ie "psychedelic amplifier" which has a 10.5 hour half-life with peak at 5.25 hours. 

I love this MG tincture so much it has become my all time favorite psychedelic, even preferring it to Ayahuasca, which I rarely use anymore due to weird feelings and occasional nausea or dizziness. The MG tincture has become my new Love, and will continue to use her weekly to bi-weekly for the rest of my life. She gives an experience very similar to a high dose cactus tea experience...

...the MG tincture is Super euphoric, super visual, super tracers, super colorful, super music-enhancing, super deep head space, super-healing, super open-eye visuals and divine infinite beauty seen everywhere with the strongest "shimmering" or glowing energy fields surrounding everything that I have ever seen in my life....I can go on and on...she is fabulous beyond belief, highly recommend. Remember, the combo of LSH + penniclavine hits 6 receptors beyond even LSD, see study pic in instructions. 

She is the best music drug next to mescaline as well, no different than listening to music on mescaline, just out of this world phenomenal music enhancement with the MG tincture. 

I prefer to use my cactus tea outdoors when I go to the waterpark only, this MG tincture I use at home, it can even be taken with a tiny bit of cactus tea, it will make your cactus stash last much, much longer as a tiny bit of cactus tea (around 1/4 the normal amount of tea you use) + 30 to 40g MG tincture will give you an experience similar to but beyond even 600mg mescaline.

I have also taken just a tiny bit of 300g cactus tea + 30g MG tincture at the waterpark and it felt as if I had taken my normal 800g bridgesii cactus tea, that's how potent this MG LSH + penniclavine tincture is. It was the best time I have ever had at the waterpark in all my life.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------
My other posts as bodybuilder, for anyone interested: 

Keto-lifestyle bodybuilding on novel growth hormone releaser MK677 (6 to 7 months of the year) or growth hormone releasing peptides (other 6 to 7 months of the year): 

Update 11.12.2022 been using 25mg mk677 daily for several months now, strength gains still continous at an accelerated rate beyond placebo (it's like your on d-ball all the time, mk677 gives similar strength gains imho, others have said the same).

Faster recuperation from workouts, super pumps in the gym esp in combo with arachidonic acid, and of course great sleep, excellent energy daily, younger great mood, memory and learning enhancing nootropic effects, zero lethargy...younger looking skin with more collagen, hair and nails grow very fast...and mk677 helps provide needed lubrication for all joints while lifting due to increased collegen production just like HGH, never had any joint issues while using it, and I lift heavy most the time. 

It's nice having the HGH of a gifted 18 year old, your body always has the capability of releasing this stored up growth hormone you make yourself, it's just that somatostatin puts the breaks on it as you get older, but it's still there, and MK677 or peptides release it for you, just like when you were a teenager. 

--> One thing I will say is your face can swell with water if you are on a carb rich diet using mk677, if you stay on a keto diet like myself year-round, the face looks completely normal, extremely minimal water in the face while using mk677 to where you can't even tell at all, remember carbohydrate ie "hydrate with water". 

So I highly recommend keto diet, ground turkey and ground chicken (come in 100g square ground packs) are my favorites for lunch, make patties with them or use ground as a taco, but use a lettuce wrap instead of tortilla, or add vegetable medley of brocolli, cauliflower, carrots to the ground turkey with parmesan cheese or other cheese sprinkled on. Flank steak from Costco is also great used x once a week at least, tuna only once a week. 

1/2 small avacado daily for good fats and fiber, one large salad heavy in spinach along with lunch, salad dressing = 1 tablespoon of 12g fat, 1 carb italian + 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (great for insulin sensitivity improvements).

70g protein shake is last meal of day at 3pm with 2 scoops met-rx pure protein plus + 1 scoop casein protein in water, splash of almond milk with spoon full of heavy whipping cream, zero carbs...eat with around 30 assorted nuts and two x 1.5 inch square 86% coca chocolates. 

If you decide to splurge and eat for instance holiday or birthday feasts or several cookies from cookie crumble or whatever one day, then just make sure you go back on your keto diet the following day...the water weight from the carbs will fall off in around 3 days, when the liver finally gets rid of all the sugar, then you are back keto again :)

25% of people like myself will experience no lethargy when using it, the other 75% it seems get lethargy, in which I case I would recommend not to use it, use peptides or HGH instead...who want's to live their life tired all the time? 

Eat all meals and shakes within an 8 hour window from 7am till 3pm, fasting after 3pm till breakfast next day except for a 25g casein shake in water before bed with hmb. Cardio x 3 times a week during the fasting period only, taking grams of bcaa and hmb before cardio to prevent any muscle wasting. 

And it's nice to get mk677 powder at a cheaper cost similar to what it was 5 years ago, instead of having to order direct from China. 40 to 45 a gram is what it should go for imho, not the 70 and up I see just about everywhere. It used to be 30 to 35 five years ago. After 6 to 7 months on mk677 I switch to peptides only for the next 6 to 7 months, then go back on mk677...this way the mk677 always remains super effective during those 7 months, and never looses potency, as it starts to drop from the high peak at 7 months...peptides (although more expensive than mk677) always remain effective and instrucions for use and how to measure out on 1st part or first few posts of this thread in the beginning. 

Supplements used daily:

* 25 to 30mg TRT therapy daily using insulin syringe 29 gauge 1/2" into shoulder, routine every morning just like shaving or brushing teeth, painless and takes just slightly longer (1 minute or so as it drips in fast) to draw up testosterone cypionate oil into syringe, so worth it. 
* 25mg mk677 powder in morning with coffee (12mg does nothing for me, but 25mg results in excellent strength gains and pumps in gym, and better nitrogen retention than even HGH according to studies) or peptides x 3 shots a day as explained on 1st part of thread...pre-bed, pre-workout, first thing in morning. So MK677 or peptides, depends on what 6 month period of the year I am in. 
* 4 caps arachidonic acid pre-workout
* 6 caps NOW L-arginine/L-ornithine pre-workout
* 6 grams HMB with some BCAA and glutamine throughout day
* 1 gram betaine with breakfast, lunch and protein shake
* couple grams of HMB/BCAA's + 1g glutamine preworkout
* 2 to 3 grams (2 to 3 caps) CLA before each of 3 meals
* fish oil 2 to 4 caps daily for DHA, EPA
* last meal of day: met-rx protein pudding made with 2 scoops met-rx pure protein plus + 1 scoop cheap but high quality casein from nutricost + 2g HMB + 1g glutamine + 1g betaine in cold water with tablespoon of heavy whipping cream and tiny spash of almond milk, shake all in shaker bottle then pour into bowl and chill in freezer for around 1/2 hour to 1 hour, then eat, great protein pudding. I pre-make this pudding and carry in lunchbox to work when on the go. 

one day: chest, triceps, shoulders
one day: back and biceps
one day: legs and abs
cardio x 3 times a week on non-workout days 

• bezevo likes this

#155 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,261 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 November 2022 - 10:48 AM

The 1960's paper from Arcamone proved LSA will convert to LSH when dunked into fermented liquor and stirred for a bit due to attraction + condensation reaction of the aldehyde at the hydrogen on the LSA amide, the 1994 paper from Austin also proved this happens. LSH has been detected in the urine and bloodstream of two teenagers who drank an alcoholic extract of the seeds, so we have proof it reaches the brain.

Albert Hoffman in his book "LSD my problem child" in the middle of the book even gives a color illustration of LSH found in the seeds and marks it as one of the main actives in the seeds, the 2019 Polish morning glory study found LSH to be the highest alkaloid in the seeds after penniclavine (also strongly psychedelic and stimulating in animal studies). LSH was also found psychedelic and stimulating in animal studies, and LSH is similar to LAE-32 in TIHKAL which gives stimulation and LSD like effects at 1.6mg and above in humans. Links to 5 papers on LSH can be found on post #1. LSH has also been shown to hit over 12 receptors in the brain, all pics and studies of this on post #148 above. 

I love the extract so much I've emptied over 4 sherry wine bottles (highest wine content in acetaldehyde) over the course of 6 months, and just prepared a 50gram extract (35 seeds per gram = 1750 seeds) in 4 shots cold sherry wine + 1/4 shot cold everclear + 40mg DL tartaric acid. I will be going to a music festival tonight, taking a 300 gram (low dose brigesii fresh cut pieces from around the core) cactus tea tonight first, then 1 hour take 250mg of pure THH or tetrahydroharmine along with the 50g seed tincture, I have done this before, makes the 300g cactus tea feel like 900gram cactus tea, as the MG tincture alone in combo with THH feels very similar and potency to 600mg of mescaline.

If you ever do this, always take the cactus tea first, then 1 hour later take the THH along with the MG tincture at the same time, this way the mild maoi's in the bridgesii, san pedro or peruvianus will not amplify or clash with the seed tincture or with the SRI that is tetrahydroharmine. Always take in that order only, cactus first, then thh and mg tincture 1 hour later.

I have used this same dosage (300g low dose cactus tea) + 50gram (1750 seeds) tincture + 250mg THH one week and tripped my ass off for 10 hours at high strength, one of the most incredible trips of my life, and I've tripped hundreds of times over the decades. Felt like a 900 gram bridgesii dosage. I am able to extend my cacti collection by lengths and bounds this way. Trip was just so damn powerful, incredible.

It's a great combo I also love to take at the waterpark down the road, as I did this combo several times at the waterpark this past summer where I used to lifeguard in my 20's. Zero anxiety or thought confusion as it's completely natural and no man-made feeling to it at all. That's why it's great for outdoors as well. Best times I've ever had at the waterpark in all my life. My wife goes with me and drives and we sometimes take her sister and her teen daughters with us as well. I am completely coherent and have full control of all my senses while tripping my brains out.

Since there is 10ug of LSA and LSH that is found in each seed, and I am consuming 1750 seeds, that is 10ug x 1750 = around 17mg of LSH that I am consuming and around 17mg of penniclavine I am consuming, as any leftover LSA in the seeds is easily converted to LSH following the TEK. That's a total of 34mg of the 2 highest psychedelic alkaloids in the seeds along with several milligrams of other 4 psychedelic alkaloids from the seeds. There is only around 1mg of ergometrine in 500 seeds, so even with consumption of 1750 seeds, I am only consuming around 3mg of ergometrine (which causes cramping and vasoconstriction) but you need upwards from 6 mg of ergometrine to experience even mild cramping. Ergometrine is very high in HBWR seeds however, and HBWR also lacks the high levels of the stimulating penniclavine. This tek is for MG seeds only.

Gives an 8 hour very strong trip similar to mescaline. This is very possibly due to the morning glory tincture hitting 6 more receptors beyond LSD, see study chart on post #148 above: specifically the 6 adrenal receptors associated with "beauty, music and aesthetic enhancement". Cactus also hits these adrenal receptors hard, LSD only hits one of them by itself, and is why LSD often seems "man-made" and not as aesthetic as the natural psychedelics. THH also hits these adrenal receptors.

Never have I experienced any nausea or cramping using this TEK, just profound psychedelic effects similar to 600mg of mescaline and beyond, way more sensual, euphoric, colorful, music-enhancing, visual than man-made LSD. There is PROFOUND HEALING like a decade of therapy.

--> IMPORTANT !!! Remember once your solution sits in fridge from 3 hours to overnight, decant the solution from above the mud, and pour this clean solution into a clean jar, SHAKE this solution with lid on for around a minute BEFORE you drink it, this way we guarantee LSH forms as the LSA needs to be shaken or stirred in solution with the acetaldehyde in the wine to form the new LSH addition adduct, we also shake it for at least 2 minutes way back in the beginning when forming the tincture as explained in the beginning instructions.

Pic 1: For music festival tonight: I will be taking this 50 gram (1750 seeds) morning glory tincture (above the mud only) prepared from 50 grams seed (shown) along with 250mg of pure THH or tetrahydroharmine (THH is not an maoi or rima but an SRI ie "psychedelic amplifier") around 1 hour after I take a 300g fresh bridgesii pieces tea made from this 375g bridgesii cactus piece. Always take in that order only, stagger by 1 hour if you ever do the same. 

Pic 2: Prepared a 50gram extract (35 seeds per gram = 1750 seeds) in 4 shots cold sherry wine + 1/4 shot cold everclear + 40mg DL tartaric acid. 50gram seed tincture has sat in fridge for 3 hours (as I prepared it this morning), I drink only what is above the tiny layer of mud at the bottom for a zero nausea, zero vasoconstriction, profound psychedelic experience. I will continue to let it sit for 2 more hours in the fridge, as the mud will shrink even further to 1/2 the amount you currently see. 

50 gram mg here.JPG  50 gram mg tincture.JPG

Edited by tregar, 13 November 2022 - 11:58 AM.

• bezevo likes this

#156 Severian

Severian

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 528 posts

Posted 13 November 2022 - 11:10 PM

So there are at least three varieties of morning glory which grow outside my house- do you have a list of which species specifically are psychoactive?

#157 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,200 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2022 - 05:00 PM

So there are at least three varieties of morning glory which grow outside my house- do you have a list of which species specifically are psychoactive?

Heavenly Blue is the most common. Pearly Gates and Flying Saucers are also supposed to be active, but I’ve never tried them.
  • tregar likes this

#158 Severian

Severian

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 528 posts

Posted 14 November 2022 - 07:01 PM

Do we know the latin binomials?

#159 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,261 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 November 2022 - 05:52 PM

El Pirana is right. The latin binomials are given in the "Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Plants" by Ratsch, incredible book. Thanks for comments El Pirana and Severian. 

From Chemist Peter Webster, found in link above: The KYKEON recipe - new: 
In 1969, I went to Mexico with the intention to study the peyote cactus and ololiuhqui, two visionary plants long used by Central American shamans.

The more potent of the two types of ololiuhqui is of course the common blue morning-glory vine found throughout Mexico, Ipomoea purpurea, and it contains lysergic acid amide, or ERGINE, in a combined form with acetaldehyde.

[11] In the course of preparing extracts of ololiuhqui, I tested my preparation to find that its psychoactive properties were quite powerful indeed. When taking a sufficient dose, the effect was quite the equivalent of LSD.

I second what Webster saids about the preparation being just as powerful, however I always take it with at least 150 to 250mg pure tetrahydroharmine or THH, not an MAOI or RIMA but a psychedelic SRI ie "psychedelic amplifier" feminine teaching spirit with many similarities to mescaline. The MG preparation always having zero cramping, zero nausea and lasts just as long as LSD. 

The extract I prepare is also similar to the way chemist Peter Webster prepared his extract, purifying the seed extract in the presence of DL tartaric acid in everclear. I use around 4 shots of cold sherry wine (very high in acetaldehyde) and 1/4 shot of cold everclear with 40mg DL tartaric acid, 1 of those shots can be plain cold apple juice if you don't want to use so much wine.

Morning glory wine trip report from erowid: https://erowid.org/e...xp.php?ID=95057

Author found it best of all methods she has tried potency wise and also zero nausea, zero vasoconstriction, same with Norman, dmthead420 and itbebasidia on post #1 of shroomery link below. I would only recommend extracting directly into the cold wine instead of water first then adding wine later as author did. 

Edited by tregar, 17 November 2022 - 06:18 PM.

• Moonless likes this

#160 Severian

Severian

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 528 posts

Posted 18 November 2022 - 10:57 AM

IMG-20221118-080318.jpg

These-

And then another super aggressive ipomoea with thin flexible spines all over the vine and spiny seedpods with huge seeds- haven't been able to identify that one yet
  • tregar likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!